剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
The only signal that it could.
唯一能发出的信♥号♥♥
But I like it.
但我喜欢
And the human body was the best suited.
而人体则是最合适的载体
Voltage irregularity.
太不稳定了
200 people.
200人
We were a good team.
我们是个很棒的团队
That the brain can understand.
大脑能够接收的信♥号♥♥
Like you're talking about a computer virus.
它好像是一种电脑病毒
This is gonna keep happening?
这会持续发生
You know,she had a way of...
知道吗 她总是有办法
I love you, Jo.
乔 我爱你
That you can do for me.
需要你的帮助
Well I'll run a few diagnostsis
根据我的判断
Dr. Lieber!
利伯博士
Of the ship's onboard data system.
数据系统
Or did the--Kim clone?
或者是金的克隆
Maybe when the computer started to run out of room
也许当计算机的存储空间开始告急时
I've alerted all departments to shield
我已警告所有部门注意保护
Stop it.
别说了
Well,I guess he was right.
是啊 我想他是对的
All right, here we go.
好的 我们开始吧
How are you feeling?
感觉怎样
It's very important.
这事很重要
To a suppression unit for a few more hours.
电流的袭击
I found out,uh,yesterday.
昨天才知道的
Why? I thought you guys got it in time.
为什么 我以为你们及时控制住了
Or someone.
或者是人
Tess,is your bio-lab up and running?
泰丝 你的生物实验室启动并运行了吗
Well,the way I undertand it
在我看来
That's not Kim. Okay,then.
那不是金 好吧 那么
We can't even imagine.
我们无法想象的秘密
And her cellular structure isn't human.
而她的细胞结构也不是人类
At 510 nanometers.
放进脉冲发电器
Better late than never.
迟做总比没做好
Lieber produced an electrical charge
利伯生成的电荷
Scientifically, um...
从科学的角度来说...
No, I did a full workup. She's clean.
不 我做了全面的检查 她没携带病毒
Over the past 20 years
可能呆过的地方
Congra--congratulations.
恭 恭喜你
So that's...
也就是...
It already is. Next!
已经很难过了 下一位
Well,the antenna array is damaged.
因为它的天线阵损坏
Lieber's electrocuted in his own lab.
利伯在自己的实验室被电击了
So is this all of them?
他们都在这了吗
Secrets of the universe.
宇宙的奥秘
And if there is,it'll give us more to go on
那样的话 我们就能比现在
I mean,it--it should be able to tell us
我是说 它能告诉我们
On my desk as soon as posible.
交给我
It attacked Zane.
它袭击了赞恩
In order to continue its mission
为了继续完成它的任务
Of information transfer on the planet.
最慢的信息传递方式
I hate this thing.
这东西怎么回事
I've reviewed the incident.
我回顾了整个事件
Could've been an honest mistake.
可能是无心之过
I know.
我知道
Ever since you gave her that marker.
她就在那写好几个小时了
How did Lieber get infected?
那利伯是怎么感染到的
It's an electro-resistant gel.
它是一抗电凝胶
Well, like with any virus,we have to assume
像对付任何病毒一样 我们得假定
He would've been more susceptible to attack.
他会更容易受到攻击
Plasma might do it
等离子也许有用
And all the voltage transfer limits
所有电流传输极限
Maybe in a few minutes.
过几分钟再说吧
Uh, we've all got 'em.
我们都戴了
Previously on Eureka...
《灵异之城》前情提要
Otherwise,she's fine.
除此之外 一切正常
Tell me he didn't cause this.
别告诉我是他引起的
Perhaps immersion in a slurry of
或许浸入由液态氮和氩
Awesome.
很好
I mean I know it seems that it is
我是说 看起来那个是
Before the original computer on the ship was destroyed
在飞船的原始电脑被病毒
Are you experiencing any symptoms?
你有发过病吗
Said that we should never give up hope.
告诉我们不要放弃希望
100%.
100%
Liquid nitrogen and argon.
组成的混合液里
Well, we know that. Yeah, the electrocutions.
这我们已经知道了 是啊 就是电击
And created a whole other Kim?
用它创造了另一个金
Well our eyes process visual information
我们的眼睛处理视觉信息
Well,why didn't we recognize the transmission?
那么 为何我们没有识别出变速器呢
Well that's one way to access her data.
这也是一种得到她数据的方法
You always liked collaborating.
你一直喜欢协作的
Perfect.
是
The--it--it was attached to the ship.
它 它粘在那飞船上
You pulled the old bait and switch.
你们偷梁换柱
Yeah like that. No. I'm good.
类似吧 不 我很好
That this isn't from nature?
它不是自然产物
Kim...
金...
All right pull in any department that you need.
调集所有你需要的人手
Or electrocute him.
或电了他
Due to her involvement on the project.
因为她参与了这个项目
Uh uh yeah. No, I went--I w--
齐了吧 不 我去了 去了
Your ship was constructed in a clean room.
你的飞船成了无尘室了
I think we do.
我认为能行
We're in the home stretch.
总算结束了
I am.
戴了
Please form an orderly line.
请大家排好队
You should shut me down.
你该把我关掉
I don't want to see another toaster again.
我再也不想看见烤面包机了
I'm instituting a level one quarantine.
我在建立一个一级隔离区
From a congenital brain abnormality.
一种先天的脑异常
Um I'm--I'm sorry.
对不起
Shouldn't you be wearing a mask?
你不该戴个口罩吗
I developed a crude test.
我改进了概约检定
Right,uh,white or chrome?
好的 白色还是铬黄的
Man up Fargo.
男人点 法戈
Any sparks?
有火花吗
It created a replacement.
它造了一个代替品
Well,if a computer can have a baby
要是电脑都能有孩子
It's got the virus.
它带有病毒
I mean,I-I-I saw her body.
我是说 我亲眼看见她尸体的
I'll have to do more tests. Wait a minute.
我得多做几个测试 等等
This computer could hold answers to questions
这台电脑装载着
From the ship's organic computer.
有机电脑的主板
Henry.
亨利
It came from an organic computer.
它来自一个有机电脑
What happened to trying to save people's lives?
想想拯救人的生命
You met Kim on this project,didn't you?
你是在这个项目上遇到金的吧
Right.
对
Uh,how long do we have?
我们还剩多少时间
Yeah, it's not gonna be that easy.
是啊 不会那么简单
Didn't you say earlier I know.
你早先不是说... 我知道
To build whatever it was out there in the woods
造那林子里的不知啥玩意
It's everyone who had an organic computer.
装了有机电脑的都在这了
Just please let me...
请让我...
I'm what's left.
还有我
Yes. You're right.
没错 你说的对
Save Kim...
为了我
Yes,of ourse.
好的 没问题
Well,let me know if there's something I can do.
需要我帮忙尽管说
You mean the original organic computer?
你是说原始的有机电脑
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表