剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
你从亨德利克斯那发现什么没
What'd you find out from hendrix?
那是极速凝固剂 像是什么能变硬的泡沫
It's called instantanium, some sort of hardening foam.
不是 是纳米什么泡沫
No, uh...nano... lastic foam.
-纳米聚合泡沫 -对
Nano-polymer syntactic foam? yes!
你哇什么
What, wow?
纳米颗粒是
Nanoparticles are bound together
由分子凝结在一起的
At a molecular level.
他说怎么才能把腿弄出来
Did hendrix have any idea how to get out of it?
是有个方法 不过你不会用的
Uh, one, but you're not gonna want to try it.
我在
I've slept in tee-pees,
小屋和帐篷睡过觉
Huts, yurts...
我现在托着脑袋也能睡着
I'd take a bed of nails right now.
我知道我为什么累了 我在为孩子们补觉
Okay, I know why I'm tired. I'm sleeping for the boys.
你是怎么回事
What's your excuse?
我想我是得病了
I think I'm coming down with something.
身体里每根骨头都在痛
Every bone in my body aches.
30岁是这感觉吗
Is this what it feels like to be 30?
好吧 15年后你才是这样呢
Okay, I'll forgive you for that in 15 years.
你脸色看起来确实有点苍白
You do look a little pale.
好啊 房♥子好了
Hey. smart house is up and running.
一切正常
Everything's fine.
这房♥子时不时把你当人♥质♥关着也算正常
For the house that occasionally takes you hostage?
这是个误会
It was an honest mistake.
祖伊的DNA不匹配莎拉数据库中的样本
Zoe's dna didn't match the sample on s.a.r.a.h.'s database.
我可没换了它
Well, it's not like I went out and changed it.
也许是存储器的故障
Well, maybe it was a memory glitch.
不管怎样 我重设了它 这种事不会再发生了
Either way, I reset her, and it won't happen again.
-这回我们能回床睡觉了 -没错
So we get to sleep in real beds now? yep.
-还有枕头 -屋里一切就绪
With real pillows? you're all set for the house.
告诉你老爸这可花了我不少工夫改进它们
Oh, and tell your dad it took me a while to enhance them,
不过玩转PS是我老本行
But I am a photoshop god,
他要的那些老图片我都做好了
So I got those old pictures he wanted.
我喜欢老图片
I love old pictures.
治安官对哪些感兴趣
The sheriff was interested in which ones?
就在那些墙上的
Um, the ones on the wall--
我爷爷屋子墙上的
Of my grandfather's house.
一张米奇穿着斗篷的图片
He has this one with mickey mantle,
我答应过他我会修复的...
And I always promised I'd get it restored, so...
谢谢 法戈 我待会去拿
Thanks, fargo. I'll pick 'em up later.
好的
Okeydokey.
要吃冰淇淋吗
So can I buy you some ice cream?
我现在赶时间
I'm pressed for time now.
你要去视察在地下仓库
Oh, you're checking on
干活的那个亨德利克斯
That hendrix guy down in the bunker.
你给他的项目可够大的
That's a big job you gave him.
-那是高度保密的 -他也是这么说的
That's classified. yeah, that's what he said.
好像是军方的大项目
He said it's some part of some big military project.
没错
That's right.
不过我问了曼斯菲尔德
Oh, and I checked with mansfield,
他说那不是军方的项目
And he said that it isn't a big military project.
你跟将军说了
You spoke to the general?
对 他通常不接我电♥话♥
Yeah, he usually doesn't take my calls,
我用了你的名字 他立马就接了
But I used your name, and he picked right up.
真是绝了 希望你不要介意
It was awesome. I hope you don't mind.
治安官 我关心你所做的每件事
I mind just about everything you do, sheriff,
尤其是当你
Especially when you stick your nose
多管闲事的时候
Into somebody else's business.
调查死尸可不是管闲事
Well, dead bodies are always my business.
不管怎样 将军向你问好
Anyway, the general says hi,
而且他迫切地
And he can't wait to be briefed
想知道地下仓库的情况
About the underground facility.
看来他全然不知此事
Seems he didn't even know a thing about it.
他现在知道了
Well, apparently, he does now.
没错
Yeah.
索恩女士
Ms. thorne,
我就是想找出真♥相♥
I'm just looking for the truth.
有时没找到反倒更好
Sometimes the truth needs to be left alone.
不过现在是不可能了
But you've made that impossible now,
是吧 治安官
Haven't you, sheriff?
确实是
Yes, I have.
亨利 跟我说你有点头绪
Henry, tell me you found something.
是的 我是找到了些
Yeah, I found something all right.
这些人不是自然死亡
These men did not die of natural causes.
太棒了
Awesome!
不是说他们...
Uh, not for them...
肯定不是他们
Well, definitely not for them.
他们的死亡进程加快了
Their death was accelerated brutally.
加速老化
Rapid aging.
他们身体的每个细胞
Every cell in their body
在极短的时间内
Went through an entire life cycle
便经历了从新生到死亡这一过程
In a compressed period of time.
在他们体内的某些东西
Something was introduced to their system
一个月内就置他们于死地
That killed them in a month.
你认为他们是被毒死的吗
You think they were poisoned?
可能是 我不知道
Could be. I don't know.
我正在确定这些病原体的化学基
I'm trying to identify the elemental base of the pathogen.
这些我从没见过
It's something I've never seen before.
看看这个 一个月内从40岁老到60岁
Look at that-- 40 to 90 in a month.
你看这正常吗
Now, does that look natural to you?
亨利 如果你能证明他们不是
Henry, if you can prove that they didn't die
自然死亡 那我就能进行调查了
Of natural causes, then I can investigate.
如果我能调查
And if I can investigate,
那我就能阻止索恩封闭地下仓库
Then I can stop thorne from sealing the bunker.
-我尽力 -好的
- I can try. - All right.
天呢 我要去厕所怎么办
God, what if I have to go to the bathroom?
你认为我在这忙里忙外是干什么的
Why do you think I'm working so fast?
我今早喝了4杯咖啡
I had four cups of coffee this morning.
这也不错嘛
This isn't so bad.
两位 你们这有眉目了没
Hey, guys. you got a china pattern yet?
等等
No, wait, hold on.
乔得在这帮我一会
I need jo for a second.
我现在有点忙 也就是说...
I'm kinda busy right now, and that means that...
我的工作比不上你的重要
My job is less important than yours?
那就看情况了 一只脚你能做吗
Well, that depends. can you do it with one leg?
赶上好时机了
Good times.
我这有很多国外口味供你选择
I have an array of exotic flavors for you to choose from.
我根据你所旅行过的地方
I chose them specifically
特地挑选的
Based on the regions you've traveled.
你拍我马屁 讨好我
The fact that a house can actually try to suck up to me
已经够让我烦的了
Is almost as disturbing
就像你把我侄女当人♥质♥关起来一样烦
As a house taking my niece hostage.
我这里还是显示她的DNA改变了
I'm still indicating that her dna has changed.
莱克斯阿姨
Aunt lexi?
好极了 她什么时候才能睡个好觉
Great. just when she's finally getting some sleep.
在这
Yeah? here.
莱克斯阿姨 你在那吗
Aunt lexi, are you there?
我就在这
Yeah, I'm right here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我眼睛有点问题
There's something wrong with my eyes.
我看不见了
I can't see.
都检查过了 里面没人了
All clear. no one left inside.
好的
Good.
你真是会支使人干活
You really know how to work a man.
你是说一切就绪吗
So I've been told. everything set?
这地方将会变成个凝固的堡垒
This place will be an instantanium fortress--
每个入口都会有5英尺厚的这东西
Every entrance 5 feet thick with the stuff.
这里像你要求的那样 没人能进得来
Now, the facility itself will stay clear like you asked.
不过你催得紧
With you rushing me, though,
我不能保证引爆会太顺利
I can't promise a smooth detonation.
意思是
Meaning?
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表