剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Now, I need help. You got it?
现在 我需要帮助 明白了吗
But our atmospheric window cloes in 2 hour.
但我们的大气窗口在2小时内就要关闭
What we can't afford to lose is researchers.
科学家才是我们承受不起的损失
Good one.
不错
Oh, and a decaf vinspresso ice cream.
这个不含咖♥啡♥因♥的文氏咖啡冰淇淋
Movement detected 4 meters away.
已检测到它在前方4米活动
Life looks different to me now.
生活现在对我的意义已经不同了
The point is I had a right to know.
但重点在于 我有权知道
We're all exposed to 0.2rem of radiation each year,
我们每年都要散发0.2的辐射
Good. um, is Lexi with you? Sarah's not picking up.
很好 莱克斯跟你一块吗 莎拉没有去接她
We need to talk to henry. All right.
我们需要跟亨利谈谈 好的
I don't think she'll be dining alone.
我认为她不会独自吃饭
Man, this stuff stinks.
这东西真恶心
Can I offer you two some ice cream before it all melts?
在冰淇凌化掉前 我可以请你们吃吗
To power like a nuclear vacuum?
是为了产生像核真空那样的能量吗
Or, uh, salty things. Yeah.
或者盐类的物质 对啊
Isn't that my choice?
不是该由我自己决定吗
Ooh, somebody can't take a joke.
连玩笑都开不起啊
It's a nuclear power cell thingy.
是一种核能电池
Duncan, you're a genius.
邓肯 你真是天才
Liten, tess.
听着 泰丝
But you're still stupid. go figure.
可你仍很蠢 自己想去吧
I told you. We fully tested the camoscope.
我告诉你 我们测试过迷你发射器
Sarah, can you get the door?
莎拉 你能去开一下门吗
You and Henry are working on something.
你和亨利在研究些什么
Could it react to the stuff that turned him green?
有没有可能是跟让他变绿的物质反应了
Hey, spot.
"斑点"
So, uh, area 51,
那个 51区
Using your inimitable Andy Griffith charm.
那样以无与伦比的魅力说服他们
He didn't have the hance to do the right thing.
他都没有机会做正确的事
Then we'd be looking at moderate level of, uh...
就得用这个测试下可承受标准
Could he have had an organism that did that?
是不是别的生物干的
I think I got some guys who can help us.
我想我能找到人帮我们
What is that? Oh, it's my house.
那是什么声音 是房♥子
How much of this stuff can we make?
我们能做多少这东西呢
Well, it's not like it just can open up a door.
看起来它开不了门啊
I feel like a girl.
我觉得自己好像个姑娘
Using microorganisms to restore a contaminated environment
使用微生物将污染的环境
No, I, uh...
不 我有点
Uh, no, no.
没问题
It's a signal, isn't it?
是一个信♥号♥♥ 对吗
Well?
还行吗
I mean, that's his job. He's the cleaner.
我是说 那是他的工作 他是清洁工
No, trust me, you're not that intimidating.
不是 相信我 你才没那种威吓力呢
Always helping people wherever you go.
无论你在哪总会帮助别人
So, um, Duncan's beauty cream?
是邓肯的美容保湿霜吗
My only regret is that Nathan isn't here
我唯一遗憾的是内森不在这儿
"spot". As in "remover", I'm guessing.
"污点" 我猜跟洗净剂类似
But it's the equivalent of a sunburn.
就像晒伤
It'll eat just about anything.
可能会无所不吃
My freezer died right after area 51showed up.
51区的家伙出现后我的冰箱罢♥工♥了
Go back to your life, Duncan.
回到自己的生活中去吧 邓肯
What'd you do? How'd you do it?
你做了什么 怎么做到的
The freezer runs off globidium.
冰箱的格氏球形体被盗
Yeah, how do you like me now, huh?
"吃"我的感觉如何啊
Area 51, Eureka's arch rival.
尤利卡的劲敌 51区
You should be able to see it.
你应该能看到
We didn't really need to rub it in their faces.
我们不必非要恶意相向
Green with envy or just plain green?
充满嫉妒的绿还是普通的绿
Yeah.
是的
They're radioactive.
他们有辐射
I want us to be honest with each other.
我希望我们能互相坦诚
Tell her good-bye for me.
请帮我说声再见
I know he liked to clean. And I think he had a pet.
我知道他喜欢清洁 他还有只宠物
Yeah, Fargo said that Big Ed had a pet.
是啊 法戈提过大块头艾迪有个宠物
So everything's my fault? No, not everything.
所有的事情都是我的错 没 不是所有事情
No, but you just did.
没 你刚刚告诉他了
Hey, Lexi.
莱克斯
Well, I gotta...
我得说...
Please?
求你了
And stubborn and slightly crazy.
固执 还带点疯狂
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
Yeah.
是的
And single-celled microorganisms don't get scared.
单细胞微生物也不懂什么叫怕
And I'm actually almost touched.
我真的是很感动啊
She doesn't want me to fight anymore, Zoe.
她不想我再去争取 祖伊
With what? Bait.
怎么做 用诱饵
Uh...yeah.
是的
So why would a cleaner want to steal globidium?
为何一个清洁工会想偷格氏球形体呢
But you don't have to doubt me now.
但是你现在不需怀疑我
I'm sorry. I'm late for class.
抱歉 上课要迟到了
Oh, my boyfriend's team got punk'd by their rival.
我男朋友的队伍被对手恶搞了
Well, not everybody. Who's left?
不是每个人 谁没有
Our reactions to surpries?
对惊喜的反应
I heard a single dust mite once got into L.E.P. at CERN.
我听说一只尘螨进入了欧洲核子研究中心的电子对撞机里
Well, Big Ed's remains were cleaned of radiation.
那么 大块头艾迪的遗体没有受过辐射
Any chance you powered it with a stolen bit of glob--
你是不是偷了那个...作为启动能源
Yeah, this is...him.
对 这就是他
Get ready. It's working!
准备好 这个管用
We're...we're friends. Just...just friends.
我们是...朋友 只是...朋友
We had six crazy, passionate months together.
我们一起度过了激♥情♥四溢的6个月
Should we be worried about, you know, radiation exposure?
我们要不要担心这里的辐射
I mean, it's piking up a radioactive source...
我是说 它有辐射反应
Does Spot want a treat?
"斑点"想饱餐一顿吗
But this wasn't in the cards.
但我们之间不可能
'cause they're the ones that take things too far.
因为他们的玩笑才开得太过
Don't push me. I don't know. um...
别逼我 我不知道 呃...
Henry, if big Ed was turned green by radiation,
亨利 如果大块头艾德是因辐射而变绿
Big Ed?
大块头艾德
Now Seth Obourne said that he had his car cleaned as well.
塞斯·奥斯本说他也洗了他的车
Or took off.
要不就是逃跑了
But could this pet project be his pet?
但这玩意会是他的宠物吗
We have to be prepared for anything.
我们必须做好一切准备
Only if you get really, really angry.
只当你非常非常生气的时候才会
Duncan... this is what it wants.
邓肯 这是它要的
I think I'm gonna have to think about this.
我想我必须好好考虑一下这个
Okay, um, so if dirty is bad,
好吧 如果脏东西会坏事
Like a green Big Ed?
比如绿人♥大♥块头艾迪
No.
是的
Oh, what is in this stuff?
这东西到底什么做的
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表