剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
治安官想说的是
What sheriff subtle is trying to tell you
我怀孕了
Is that I'm pregnant.
我有个新的谜题需要你解决
I have a new puzzle for you to solve.
这个设施相当庞大 战前造的
This complex is massive. prewar.
-是30年代末吗 -我想是的
What, late '30s? I believe.
那时尤利卡还未建立
That's before eureka was built.
下面是什么
What's down there?
索恩女士 自从你来到这个小镇
Mrs. thorne, ever since you got to this town,
你就一直在寻找什么东西
You've been looking for something.
告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
不行
No.
我要做什么
I have to what?
监督市长选举
Oversee the mayoral election.
这是官方选举点
This is the official polling place.
没什么大不了的 卡特
It's not a big deal, carter.
为什么不能让乔做
Well, now why can't jo do it?
因为她不是你的侍从
Because jo's not your lackey.
镇上的宪♥章♥规定
Well, the town charter says
选举的安保是由
That voting security falls on the highest ranking
最高的执法官员负责
Law enforcement officer.
那就是你了
That would be you.
要么提拔我
Unless you promote me
要么把自己搞成重残
Or become otherwise incapacitated.
市长的职位都空闲一年多了
The mayor's seat has been open for over a year.
小镇需要有人管理
The town needs a voice.
这项工作很重要
This is a very important service card.
能有多重要
Well, how important can it be?
我闺女都能
I mean, my daughter's backing
帮她17岁的男友拉选票
Her 17-year-old boyfriend for the job.
尤利卡不存在歧视
Eureka doesn't discriminate.
有些最聪明的市民还是孩子
Some of our smartest citizens are teens.
那我不用工作了
So instead of working,
替未来市长坐在这儿
I have to sit here and count ballots
数选票就行了
For some doogie mayor?
不用 实际上你妹妹自愿做这个
No, actually, your sister volunteered for that job.
这主意不咋的
Um, it's a bad idea.
莱克斯对政♥治♥很着迷
Lex becomes really obsessed with politics.
她心情时好时坏 难以掌控
And her mood swings are already out of hand.
实际上她很投入
Actually, she's really into it.
你知道吗
And you know what,
你的心应该再细点
You should be a little more sensitive.
你妹妹已经怀孕了
Your sister's pregnant.
我可是心细大王
I'm mr. sensitive.
就像...
Like...
这是什么 选票吗
What--paper ballots?
电子投票机很容易让人钻空子
Digital voting machines are way too easy to tamper with.
这里的选举竞争
And campaigns get
可是相当激烈的
Really competitive around here.
好吧 我照做就是
Okay. I'll do it.
-我是 -谢谢
I'm--i'm-- thank you.
我可是心细大王
Mr. sensitive though.
我的天啊 好漂亮的小宝贝
Oh, my goodness. what a beautiful baby.
我非常喜欢你的T恤
Love that shirt. there we go.
还要咖啡吗 别忘了给文森特投票
Uh, more vinspresso? remember, vote vincent.
干得好 大家喜欢你
You're doing great. they love you!
你居然能说服我来选举 真是难以置信
I can't believe I let you talk me into this.
我讨厌政♥治♥
I hate politics.
是我们把小镇团结在一起的 文森特
We're the glue that holds this town together, vincent.
-是时候发出我们的心声了 -两位笑一笑
- It's time we had a voice. - Guys, smile here.
太好了 非常感谢
That's great! Thanks!
好的 现在接着哄孩子去
All right. now back to kissin' babies.
投票给卢卡斯
A vote for lucas is a vote
年轻人就拥有更多变革的机会
For youthful innovation.
这是他的十项重要举措
Oh, here's his ten point plan.
嘉丽 你能帮我再发些纽扣吗
Kylie, can you help me pass out some more buttons, please?
我们以后能做实验课程了吗
Then can we work on our lab project?
哪个更重要 家庭作业
What's more important, kylie, homework
还是改变世界
Or changing the world?
祖伊 我不太清楚
I don't know, zoe.
我没怎么做过领导
I've never been much of a leader.
这就是为什么我会在这
Which is why you have me.
你的婴儿脸让镇上所有的年轻人
That baby face of yours promises idealism and hope
都看到了理想和希望
For all the minors of the town.
我要帮你把它发扬光大
And I am going to help you deliver it.
我看是独断专权
You mean manipulate it.
不都一样吗
Tomay-to. tomah-to.
治安官卡特
Sheriff carter.
我是哈罗·海瑞拉
Halo herrera.
肾病学家 有责任心的公民
Nephrologist, concerned citizen,
尤利卡未来的市长
And future mayor of eureka.
你这一串头衔真是少见
Well, you don't see that combo platter every day.
我想跟你谈谈有关批准我竞选的事
Well, I'd like to talk to you about getting your endorsement.
-我去要杯咖啡 -能给我
I'm getting coffee. oh, hey, could--
我可不是你的侍从
Not your lackey.
海瑞拉先生 是吗
Huh. well, um, i-- mr. herrera is it?
我是想批准的 可是...
I would love to endorse somebody, but--
可是他已经批准了
But he's already promised his endorsement--
我的候选人 对吧 治安官 事实上
To my candidate, right, sheriff? actually--
尤利卡需要一个
Eureka needs a mayor who understands
明白如何管理小镇的市长
How a company town works.
为啥 这样你老板就能让局里的傀儡
Why? so your boss can have some global dynamics puppet
把小镇给卖♥♥了
To sell out the town?
索恩还要解雇多少人
I mean, how many people is thorne gonna fire?
这就是为什么文森特是最好的候选人
Which is why vincent is the best candidate
因为他一直支持社区的发展
Because he's out nurturing the community and--
伙计 我想要杯咖啡
Guys! I just want my coffee.
文森特 给治安官一杯免费的咖啡
Vincent, get sheriff carter a vinspresso on the house.
本来就是免费的 而且行贿是犯法的
It's already on the house and bribery is a crime.
干得好 法戈
Nice try, fargo.
这很好笑吗 海瑞拉
Do we amuse you, herrera?
看好了 孩子们 学着点
Watch and learn, kids.
大伙能跟我去外面吗
Folks, would everybody follow me outside?
我有些东西供大家赏玩
I have something that will entertain and amaze you.
好了 我发完了
Okay. I'm done.
现在咱们能谈谈实验课程了吗
Now can we talk about our project?
我要在这掌控一下局势
I've got some damage control to do here, kylie.
为什么你不先去做呢
Why don't you just get it started?
咱们应该一起做才对
But we're supposed to work together.
会的 在我看过
And we will after you've had a chance to show me
你的实验成果之后
What you've got.
那你让我领头
So you're letting me take lead?
没错 去忙吧 我的搭档
That's right. now get to work, partner.
政♥治♥是内行人的游戏
Leave professional politics to the professionals.
跟你说了 竞争很激烈
Told you it gets competitive.
不应该是这样的
That's just wrong. uh-huh.
重大新闻 大伙
Big news, guys.
怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
我们在地下仓库看到的老式安全摄像机
Those ancient security cameras we saw in the bunker,
在索恩再次关闭那里之前
I pulled the negatives
我进去看了看
Before thorne locked the place up again.
是35毫米的镜头
It's 35 millimeter.
咱们要找的是个老家伙
We just have to find someone old enough to develop it.
怎么了
What?
赞恩为我们的赞助商
The latest next gen technology zane's been developing
发明的最新一代的情报科技
For our sponsor.
在最炎热的情况下
Overengineered to keep you cool
绝佳的工程设计也能保持自身的凉爽
In the hottest situations.
真是太神奇了 你对最伟大的科学思想
It's amazing what the greatest scientific minds
和大集团的支票同样感兴趣
And a big old corporate check can buy you.
很遗憾我们不能操控下任市长选举
Too bad we can't buy the next mayoral election.
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表