Don't be silly! We fall.
她关掉了几乎所有系统 除了反重力
She's turned off practically everything, except the anti-gravs.
你猜我在关什么
Guess what I'm turning off?
啊哦
Oops!
你还好吧
You OK?
到访自己的坟墓 是个人都会怕
Visiting your own grave - anyone would be scared.
不止这样 我是个时间旅行者
It's more than that. I'm a time traveller.
-可能我经历过的时间旅行比任何人都多 -就是说
- I've probably time-travelled more than anyone else. - Meaning?
就是说...
Meaning...
...我的坟墓可能是宇宙中最危险的地方
..my grave is potentially the most dangerous place in the universe.
-走吧 -这些墓碑都很简陋
- Shall we? - Gravestones are a bit basic.
这片墓地是个战场 我最后的战役
It's a battlefield graveyard, my final battle.
-为什么有的墓碑更大些 -他们是军人
- Why are some of them bigger? - They're soldiers,
墓碑越大 军阶越高
the bigger the gravestone, the higher the rank.
-好大一个纪念碑 -这是TARDIS
- It's a helluva monument. - It's the TARDIS.
-我看出来了 -你不懂
-I can see that. -No.
当TARDIS濒临死亡的时候 有时维度大坝会开始崩塌
When a TARDIS is dying, sometimes the dimension dams start breaking down.
过去人们管这叫尺寸泄漏 "更大的里面"开始向外泄漏
They used to call it a size leak, all the bigger-on-the-inside starts leaking to the outside.
它就变大了
It grows.
我说TARDIS 不是说它看起来像TARDIS
When I say that's the TARDIS, I don't mean it looks like the TARDIS -
而是说它就是TARDIS
I mean it actually is the TARDIS.
未来的我的TARIDS
My TARDIS from the future.
除此之外他们还能把我埋在哪儿
What else would they bury me in?
Clara 别说话 别叫我的名字
Clara. Don't speak, don't say my name -
他看不见我也听不到我 只有你可以
he can't see or hear me, only you can.
还不快来
Well, come on then!
我们现在精神相连 刚才的远程会议
We're mentally linked, it's the conference call.
我一直没有挂断连线
I kept the line open.
你在跟谁说话 我们要...
Who are you talking to? We need to get...
River
River?
-那个不可能是真的 -是的 不可能
- That can't be right. - No, it can't.
-她没死 -哦 恐怕她真的死了
- She's not dead. - Oh, she's dead, I'm afraid.
她死去很久很久了
She's been dead for a very long time.
是啊 我大概早该告诉你 没好的时机
Yeah, should probably have mentioned that - never the right time.
但是我遇见她了
But I met her!
一言难尽 但是她的坟墓不可能在这儿
Long story. But her grave can't be here.
博士
Doctor!
众生终将归于尘土 这个人也必须陨落
This man must fall as all men must. The fate of all is always dust.
如果这不是我的墓碑 那会是什么
If it's not my gravestone, then what is it?
你觉得这墓碑其实是什么
What do you think the gravestone really is?
-墓碑 -也许这坟墓是假的
- The gravestone? - Maybe it's a false grave!
-也许这坟墓是假的 -也许吧
- Maybe it's a false grave. - Yeah, maybe.
也许它是墓穴的秘密入口
Maybe it's a secret entrance to the tomb!
-也许它是墓穴的秘密入口 -可不是么 这就对了
- Maybe it's a secret entrance to the tomb! - Yes, of course, makes sense.
-他们才不可能把我妻子葬在这儿 -你的什么
- They'd never have buried my wife out here! - Your what?
满口谎言的人不能再说谎 当这个人长眠于Trenzalore
The man who lies will lie no more when this man lies at Trenzalore.
这个基地已被包围 放下武器我就给你个好死
This base is surrounded! Lay down your weapons and your deaths will be merciful!
Jenny Jenny
Jenny! Jenny!
这个星球已归Sontaran帝国统治
This planet is now property of the Sontaran Empire!
交出你们的女人和知识分子
Surrender your women and intellectuals.
Strax 求你了
Strax, please!
她死了
She's dead.
没有心跳 休克诱发的全面心脏衰竭
No heartbeat - complete cardio-collapse, shock-induced.
把她给我救活 把她给我救活 否则我就把你碎尸万段
Get her back for me! Get her back for me, or I will cut you into pieces!
放开我 荒谬的爬行动物
Unhand me, ridiculous reptile!
这就好
There we go!
只是来了一下电子心脏复苏
Just applied an electro-cardio-restart -
她会好起来的
she'll be fine.
你还好吗 亲爱的 你能听见我说话吗
Are you all right, my love, can you hear me?
人心是相对简单的东西
The heart is a relatively simple thing.
我可不这么觉得
I have not found it so.
看来你修好了你的宠物
I see you have repaired your pet.
也罢 我只是想引起你的注意
No matter, I was only attracting your attention.
我想我的目的达到了
I presume I have it.
Simeon博士 这不可能
Dr Simeon - this is not possible.
然而我们就在这里 又相遇了 远离家乡
And yet here we are, meeting again, so very far from home.
但是他死了... 你告诉过我的
But he died... you told me.
Simeon是死了 但是操控他的那个生物活了下去
Simeon died, but the creature that possessed him lived on.
我想我在与极智体对话
I take it I am now talking to the Great Intelligence?
欢迎来到暴君的长眠之地
Welcome to the final resting place of the cruel tyrant.
杀戮者的葬身之处
Of the slaughterer of the ten billion
终极黑暗的容纳之所
and the vessel of the final darkness.
欢迎来到博士之墓
Welcome to the tomb of the Doctor.
-我们在什么地方 - 地下墓穴
- Where are we? - Catacombs.
我讨厌地下墓穴
I hate catacombs.
那么 我怎么会遇见你的亡妻
So how come I met your dead wife?
这个 当你失去亲近的人你就明白了
Well, you know how it is when you lose someone close to you.
我算是做了个备份
I sort of made a back-up.
我为了救他而死
I died saving him.
作为回报 他把我保存在宇宙最大的图书馆数据库里
In return, he saved me to a database in the biggest library in the universe.
把我像本书一样留在了书架上
Left me like a book on a shelf.
甚至连句再见都没说
Didn't even say goodbye.
他不喜欢结局
He doesn't like endings.
快 跑 跑
Come on, run, run!
以博士的嗜血程度 那只是个小小的冲突
It was a minor skirmish, by the Doctor's blood-soaked standards -
没有时间大战那般激烈 但也足够了结他
not exactly the Time War, but enough to finish him.
在最后 那个老人已承受不起
In the end, it was too much for the old man.
嗜血
Blood-soaked?
很多词可以用来形容博士 但嗜血从不是其中之一
The Doctor has been many things, but never blood-soaked.
你把这话跟Sycorax的首领去说
Tell that to the leader of the Sycorax.
或者商人Solomon 赛博人 Dalek
Or Solomon the trader, the Cybermen, the Daleks.
博士一生都活在阴暗之中 日甚一日
The Doctor lives his life in darker hues, day upon day,
而在一切结束之前 他会得到很多其他的名字
and he will have other names before the end.
风暴 野兽
The Storm. The Beast.
Valeyard
The Valeyard.
即使你所说有一句是真话 虽然我持怀疑态度
Even if any of this were true - which I take the liberty of doubting
你是怎么知道这些信息的
how did you come by this information?
我本身就是信息
I AM information.
上次我们遇见时 你是个没有实体的思维
You were a mind without a body, last time we met.
而你应该还是那样才对
And you were supposed to stay that way.
哎呀很遗憾... 我确实是
Alas... I did.
正如你们所见
As you can see.
-跟上 快 咱们进来了 -博士
- Come on, quickly, we're in. - Doctor!
Clara
Clara!
哇噢
Yowzah!
需要爬点楼梯 我应该还记得路
Bit of a climb. Think I remember the way.
Clara Clara
Clara, Clara?
没关系 在TARDIS的深处会有维度压♥迫♥
It's OK. The dimensioning forces this deep in the TARDIS,
-可能会有点头晕 -我知道 我知道
- they can make you a bit giddy. - I know, I know.
我怎么会知道
How do I know?
-我怎么会知道的 -Clara 没事的 你很好
- How do I know that? - Clara, it's OK, you're fine.
我们 我们以前是不是也做过同样的事
Have we, have we done this before?
是的 我们之前做过这样的事 爬过失事的TARDIS
We have! We have done this before, climbing through a wrecked TARDIS -
你说过些什么 一些我不该记得的事
you said things, things I'm not supposed to remember.
现在不是时候
We can't do this now.
这TARDIS是个废墟 心电感应回路正在唤醒记忆
The TARDIS is a ruin, the telepathic circuits are awakening memories
你本不该有的记忆
you shouldn't even have.
"为什么我总是碰到你"
'Why do I keep meeting you!'
Clara
Clara.
在Dalek收♥容♥所♥ 有个困在飞船残骸里的女孩
The Dalek Asylum. There was a girl in a shipwreck
她死了 却救了我 那个女孩就是你
and she died saving my life. And she was you.
Clara
Clara.
维多利亚时代的伦敦 有个女家庭教师
In Victorian London there was a governess,
其实是个酒吧招待... 那个女孩也是你
she was really a barmaid... And she was you!
Clara 怎么了
Clara, what's wrong?
你是什么意思 什么叫你总是遇见我
What did you mean, you keep meeting me?
你说我死过 我怎么可能会死过
You said I died! How could I die?
那对话你根本不该记得...
That's not a conversation you should even remember...
到底什么叫我死过
What do you mean I died?
他想救的那个女孩死去了
The girl who died he tried to save.
他的墓穴中她会再死一次
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表