埃及 公元前 1334年
再见啦 很高兴见到你 很抱歉把这儿弄得一团糟
Bye then! Lovely meeting you, sorry about the mess.
你以为 在我们经历过刚才的事儿以后
You think I'll let you leave without me,
我会就这样让你离我而去吗
after what we've just been through?
Nefertiti王后 你还要去领导埃及人♥民♥呢
You've got the Egyptian people to rule, Queen Nefertiti.
【娜芙蒂蒂 埃及阿肯那顿法老王之妻 拥有绝世美貌 古埃及史上最有权力地位的女性】
我们刚刚漂亮地阻止了那些大块头
They'll need reassuring after that weapon-bearing
外星蝗虫的狂轰乱炸 他们需要有人来安抚
giant alien locust attack we just stopped, rather brilliantly.
不好意思
Sorry!
订阅了时事新闻馈送
Got it set to temporal newsfeed
真有趣 那是什么 - 没什么
Oh, that's interesting! What is? - Nothing!
什么都没有...啊
Not at.. Ohh!
从没去过那儿呢 真让人兴奋
Never been there, exciting!
公元2367年
飞船大小约一千万平方千米
Craft size approximately ten million square kilometres.
一艘和加拿大一样大的飞船 正在飞速接近地球
A ship the size of Canada, coming at Earth very fast.
有什么生命迹象吗
Any signs of life?
我们派了艘无人机 获取了这些读数
We sent up a drone craft, it took these readings.
哦天哪 快看
Crikey Charlie, look at that!
哦 我认识一个人 他肯定想来看看 还有Pond一家!
Ooh, I know someone who'd love a look. And the Ponds!
绝对不能忘了Pond一家 好久没见他们了
Mustn't forget the Ponds! Haven't seen them in ages.
我在碎碎念 我这么做的时候大家一般会阻止我
I'm riffing, people usually stop me when I'm riffing,
或者无视我 那也是种选择
or carry on without me. That's also an option.
你能联♥系♥上这艘飞船吗
Can you communicate with this craft?
她是和我一起的 问得好 Neffy(Nefertiti的昵称)
She's with me. Good question, Neffy.
不能 所有频道都没有收到可识别的回复
No. No response on any channel in any recognised language.
如果它和地球的距离在一万千米之内
If it comes within 10,000 kilometres of Earth,
我们就得发射导弹了
we send up missiles.
哦 Indira 在你说发射导弹之前 我还是很喜欢你的
Oh, Indira, I liked you before you said missiles.
飞船还有多久才会进入射程
How long till the ship gets that close?
六小时十九分钟
Six hours, nineteen minutes.
好 那么最好把它开走
Right, better get a shift on then!
把它交给我们吧 那就出发吧 Neffy
Leave it with us. Come on then, Neffy!
我们需要帮助
We're going to need help.
还有炖菜吗
More stew?
你去哪儿了?! 已经七个月了!
Where have you been, man?! Seven months!
非洲平原 公元1902年
你只是出去找点儿甘草根而已!
You were popping out for some liquorice!
我手上有两位非常沮丧的舞者
I had two very disappointed dancers on my hands!
我倒不是不能应付他们
Not that I couldn't manage.
是这样的 Riddell 我发现了...一些东西
Riddell, listen, I've found... well, something.
得了吧 我不会再上当了
No, no, no, no, no, no. I shan't fall for that again.
是什么
What is it?
我也不知道 你想去搞清楚吗
I've no idea. Do you want to find out?
我觉得是灯座的问题
I think it's the fitting.
爸 不是灯座的问题 就是需要换个新灯泡了
Dad, it's not the fitting, it just needs a new bulb.
- 你在晃梯子 - 我没晃
- You're wobbling the ladder. - I'm not!
我可不想再出现什么"阁楼事件"
I don't want another loft incident.
- Brian 我扶的这侧怎么样 - 一直都很棒 Amy
- How's my side, Brian? - Perfect as ever, Amy.
谢谢 Brian
Thank you, Brian!
我不知道他对你说了什么 让你嫁给了他
I don't know what he said to you to make you marry him,
但他是个幸运的人
but he's a lucky man.
别在这儿啊 别现在来啊
Not here! Not now!
- 你后门没关吗 - 他在做什么
- Did you leave the back door open? - What is he doing?!
我一定要杀了他
I'm going to kill him!
大家好啊
Hello!
你们不忙吧 即使忙也没关系
You weren't busy, were you? Well, even if you were,
那肯定不会像这件事这么有趣的
it wasn't as interesting as this probably is.
不想让你们错过 现在 只要一个快速跳跃就到了
Didn't want you to miss it. Now, just a quick hop.
每个人都拿根电筒
Everybody grab a torch!
蜘蛛
Spiders.
在宇宙中蜘蛛可不常见啊
Don't normally get spiders in space.
这是...
What the...?
别动
Don't move!
你真以为 我会蠢到没有注意到你吗
D'you really think I'm that stupid I wouldn't notice?
你是怎么上来的 传送上来的吗 谁派你来的
How did you get aboard? Transmat? Who sent you?
博士
Doctor...
那是我爸
..that's my dad.
- 好吧 坦白的说 这太无礼了 - 你说什么
- Well, frankly, that's outrageous. - What?
你觉得 你可以连问都不问就带上你♥爸♥吗
You think you can bring your dad along without asking?
我又不是开出租车的
I'm not a taxi service!
是你在我们周围显形的
You materialised around us!
哦 好吧 那就没事了 我的错
Oh, well, that's fine then, my mistake.
你好 Brian 过得怎么样啊
Hello, Brian, how are you?
很高兴见到你 欢迎你 欢迎!
Nice to meet you. Welcome, welcome!
这就是我们的团队了 我组了个团队
This is the gang. I've got a gang
太棒了! 那就跟上吧 各位
yes! Come on then, everyone!
- 跟他解释一下 快点 - 好 我谢谢你全家
- Tell him something, quick. - Yes, thank you!
我不是很确定 到底怎么回事儿
I'm not entirely sure what's going on.
我和Amy刚结婚去蜜月旅行的事 你知道的吧
You know when Amy and I first got married and we went travelling?
- 你们去了泰国 - 其实是穿越了整个时空
- To Thailand. - More the entirety of space and time.
在那个警亭里
In that police box.
好吧 我们在哪儿 这什么声音
All right, where are we, and what is that noise?
还有 你好啊 十个月没见了
And hello! Ten months!
飞船正绕地球环行
Orbiting Earth
好吧 我说环行 其实飞船即将坠毁了
well, I say orbiting, more like pre-crashing on a spaceship -
我也不知道 你好啊 Pond
don't know, and hello, Pond.
十个月了 时光飞逝 从来都不是很理解这句话
Ten months, time flies. Never really understood that phrase.
这是Neffy 这是Riddell 他们都是和我一起的
This is Neffy, this is Riddell. They're with me.
和你一起? 他们是和你一起的
With you? They're with you,
就是你的新同伴吧?
are they the new us?
这就是这么长时间见不着你的原因吗
Is that why we haven't seen you?
不 他们只是普通人 他们又不是Pond一家
No, they're just people. They're not Ponds!
我觉得我们可能需要个团队
I thought we might need a gang,
以前并没有过 这很新鲜
not really had a gang before, it's new.
- 有什么东西下来了 - 那是什么
- It's coming down. - What is it?
完全不知道
No idea.
这不可能
Not possible!
跑啊
Run!
博士
Doctor!
我知道 恐龙 还在飞船上
I know! Dinosaurs! On a spaceship!
神秘博士
宇宙飞船上的恐龙
第七季 第二集
这边
In here!
我可以搞定其中一个 迅速出击 一剑封喉
I could take one of them, short blow, up into the throat.
还是不要吧 我们刚发现了恐龙 在宇宙里哦
Or not. We've just found dinosaurs, in space.
我们得保护它们
We need to preserve them.
那谁来保护我们
And who's going to preserve us?
好吧 怎么回事儿 这是谁的船
OK, so, how? And whose ship?
发现入侵者
有好多东西等着我们去发现呢
There's so much to discover,
想想看等这一切结束后 我们会变聪明多少
think how much wiser we'll be by the end of all this.
等一下 你是说 恐龙在驾驶飞船?
Sorry. Sorry. Are you saying dinosaurs are flying a spaceship?
Brian 拜托 那太荒谬了
Brian, please! That would be ridiculous.
他们也许只是乘客
They're probably just passengers.
- 我有提到过导弹吗 - 导弹?!
- Did I mention missiles? - Missiles?!
不想让你们担心来着
Didn't want to worry you.
总之 我们的生命就剩下六小时了...
Anyway, six hours is a lifetime...
并不能算是真正的一生
not literally a lifetime,
这就是我们要努力避免的事儿
that's what we're trying to avoid.
而我们都绝顶聪明
And we're all really clever!
让我们看看能发现什么吧
Let's see what we can find out.
来吧
Come on.
呃
Eugh!
你觉得这儿有多少只恐龙
How many dinosaurs do you think are on here?
哦 不管你是谁 干得好
Oh, well done, whoever you are.
搜索引擎位置
Looking for engines.
谢谢你 电脑 看哪
Thank you, computer. Look at that,
不同的区域有着不同的引擎
different sections have different engines,
不过这些看起来像是主从集
but these look like the primary clusters.
电脑 我们现在在哪儿呢
Where are we now, computer?
我们需要到这些引擎那儿去
We need to get down to these engines...
- 发生什么了 - 真是好样的
- What happened? - Oh, great!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表