大量立方块在日出时分横空出现
The cubes arrived in plain sight, in vast quantities, as the sun rose.
这告诉了我们什么呢
So what does that tell us?
也许它们想要被看见 被别人注意
Maybe they wanted to be seen. Noticed.
或许不仅如此 它们想要被观察研究
Or more than that, they want to be observed.
那么我们就整日整夜地观察它们
So we observe them. Stay with them.
和它们待在一起
Round the clock.
不分昼夜地盯着立方块
Watch the cubes, day and night.
记录下有关它们的一切
Record absolutely everything about them.
和立方块组队 形影不离
Team cube, in it together.
四天了
Four days.
毫无动静
Nothing!
什么都没有
Nothing!
所有立方块都没变化 全世界都如此
Not a single change in any cube, anywhere in the world.
四天了 我还待在你们的客厅里
Four days, and I am still in your lounge!
是你想要观察研究它们的啊
You were the one who wanted to observe them.
可我指望它们做点什么啊
Yes, I thought they'd do something, didn't I?
而不是在大家没完没了地吃麦片时傻坐着
Not just sit there while everyone eats endless cereal!
是你说 我们必须要有耐心的
You said we had to be patient.
没错 说的是你们 你们! 而不是我! 我讨厌有耐心
Yes, you, you! Not me! I hate being patient!
庸人才需要有耐心
Patience is for wimps!
我不能再这样下去了
I can't live like this.
别逼我 我需要忙碌起来
Don't make me. I need to be busy.
好啊 忙你的去吧 我们看着立方块
Fine! Be busy! We'll watch the cubes.
98个 99个 100个 Amy
98, 99, 100. Amy!
4999999个 500万个
Four million, nine hundred, ninety-nine, five million...
感觉好多了
That's better.
没什么事比活动下筋骨更打发时间了
Nothing like a bit of activity to pass the time.
我去了多久
How long was I gone?
呃 差不多一个小时吧
Er... about an hour.
这样可不行
Can't do it.
别
No...
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
Brian 你还在这儿啊
Brian! You're still here.
你让我看着这些立方块的
You told me to watch the cubes.
那是四天前
Four days ago.
当你独自思考时真是时光飞逝啊
Ah! Doesn't time fly when you're alone with your thoughts?
- 博士 你不能就这样走了 - 我当然可以
-You can't just leave, Doctor. -Yes, of course I can.
迅速溜达一圈 让头脑清醒一下
Quick jaunt, restore sanity...
啊 对了 如果愿意的话你们也可一起来
Oooh, hey, come if you like.
他们可不能就这样一走了之
They can't just go off like that.
他们不能走吗 你们不能走吗
Can't they? Can't you?
事情就该如此 不是吗
That's how it goes, isn't it?
- 我有工作了 - 哦是啊 Rory
- I've got my job. - Oh yes, Rory.
整个宇宙都在等着你
The universe is awaiting,
- 但你却有一份小工作要... - 那不小
- but you have a little job to... -It's not little.
这工作对我很重要
It's important to me.
听着
Look...
你所做的并不是我们生活的全部
what you do isn't all there is.
我从没说过这就是啊
Never said it was.
好吧
All right.
就这样吧
Fine.
我很快就会回来的
I'll be back soon.
好好监控立方块
Monitor the cubes.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
我会让Tardis订阅地球的全部新闻
I'll have the Tardis set to every Earth newsfeed.
随着本周的结束 有关立方块的各方疑问和推测
At the end of a week of cubic questions and theories,
却仍旧没有确切答案
but no answers,
这会不会是商业史上最大的一次
could this be the greatest stealth marketing campaign
秘密营销活动呢
in business history,
如果是的话 那些幕后操纵者们
and if it is, will those behind it
会不会出面解释下这么做的原因呢
ever come forward and explain exactly what it's for?
我真为你们俩感到高兴
I'm so pleased for you two.
是时候你俩该结婚了
It's about time you made an honest woman of her.
Amy 关于伴娘
Amy... about bridesmaids...
- 嗯 - 这一两年来 你真错过了不少事儿
-Mmm. -You've missed quite a few things the last year or two.
不管你需要什么 我都在这儿
I'm so totally there. Whatever you need.
你可真是个救星 伙计 一点都不夸张
You're a life saver, mate, literally.
哦 谢谢
Ah, well, thanks.
但我们经常连着好几个月见不到你呢
But there are months when we don't see you.
我们不能没有你 我希望你做全职工作
And we can't do without you. I want you to go full time.
做全职么
Full time?
Blimey 这
Blimey. Er...
我当时答应了
I said yes.
我承诺了
I committed.
我也承诺去当伴娘了 提前几个月就答应了
And I committed to being a bridesmaid, months in advance.
就像我知道我到时候会在这儿一样
Like I know I'm going to be here.
那么天知道博士在哪儿
So the Doctor's God knows where,
那些立方块也什么都没做
the cubes aren't doing anything at all...
我们是又回到正常生活了吗
Did real life just get started?
我喜欢这样
I like it.
我也是
So do I.
Brian的记录 第67天
Brian's log, day 67.
你 额 你不能这么叫它 Brian的记录?
You, er...you can't call it that. Brian's log?
Brian的记录
Brian's log.
第67天
Day 67.
立方块整夜都保持安静
Cube was quiet all night.
又一次
Once again.
立方块整天都很安静
Cube was quiet all day.
和以前一样 没有移♥动♥
As per previously, no movement.
尺寸上也没有变化
No change in measurements.
记录结束
End of entry.
你一直都在熬夜观察它们吗
You stay up and watch it all the time?
我睡觉的时候会把他们录下来
I film it while I'm asleep.
等我醒了 我就快进看录像
When I wake up, I watch the footage on fast forward.
再把结果发邮件给联合特派行动组 叫我勤奋哥
I e-mail the result to UNIT. My middle name is diligence.
哇
Wow.
我都等不及看你明天的记录了
I can't wait to see day 68(!)
不要嘲笑我的记录
Don't mock my log.
我只是遵照博士的嘱咐在做
I'm doing what the Doctor asked.
【十二月】
呃 Ryan先生
Er... Mr Ryan, please.
又是你
Again?
我没事 我做过检查了
I'm fine. I've been done.
是什么问题呢
What seems to be the matter?
- 我只是在等处方 - 你哪里疼
- I'm just waiting for a prescription. -Where does it hurt?
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine!
你能不能告诉你的同事我...
Will you tell your colleague here that I...
住手
Stop!
呃 于是 联♥合♥国♥把立方块归类为暂时安全
Er...So, the UN classified the cubes as provisionally safe,
不管那是什么意思
whatever that means,
艺术家Banksy和Damien Hirst发表声明
and Banksy and Damien Hirst put out statements
说立方块与他们无关
saying the cubes are nothing to do with them.
然后立方块 它们就是在这儿 还是那样
And the cubes, well, they're just... here. Still.
有多久了 九个月吗
What's it been, nine months?
人们对此司空见惯了
People are just taking them for granted.
也许我们永远也不会知道它们出现的原因
Maybe we'll never know why they came.
不过总之
But anyway...
我参加了Laura的婚礼 很棒 她今晚在这儿
I got to Laura's wedding. It was great. She's here tonight.
介于这是我们的结婚纪念日
Being as it's our wedding anniversary.
我想你可能已经来过了 我给你留了言
We thought you might have dropped by. I left you messages.
我知道啊
I know!
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary!
带上你老公 跟我来
Come with me. And bring your husband.
1980年6月26日
26th of June, 1♥8♥9♥0.
【萨夫伊酒店建于1889年,之前是13世纪意大利贵族萨夫伊伯爵的官邸,酒店因此得名
它被称为“伦敦伦敦伦敦伦敦最有名的酒店”,现在仍然是伦敦最负盛名和最豪华的酒店之一。】
刚刚开业的萨沃伊饭店
The recently opened Savoy Hotel.
为你俩准备的 晚餐 大床还有早餐
Dinner, bed and breakfast for two.
你好 你好 谢谢 尊敬的先生
Bonjour, bonjour. Merci, Auguste.
你们会在派对结束前回去
You'll be back before the party's over.
他们不会发现你们走了
They won't even notice you went.
不会有突发事故的 我保证
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表