神秘博士
第七季 第十三集 博士之名
Gallirey星 很久很久以前...
John Hurt 饰演 博士
未完待续 11月23日
怎么了
Something wrong?
维修部有状况
It's the repair shop.
哪个傻子会去偷有故障的TARDIS
What kind of idiot would try and steal a faulty TARDIS?
博士
Doctor?
-博士 -是的 怎么了 你想干什么
- Doctor. - Yes, what is it? What do you want?
抱歉 但是你正要犯一个天大的错误
Sorry. But you're about to make a very big mistake.
我不知道我在哪
'I don't know where I am.
好像我碎成了无数片
'It's like I'm breaking into a million pieces.
而我只记得一件事
'And there's only one thing I remember.
我必须救博士
'I have to save the Doctor.'
他的样子总是在变
'He always looks different.'
博士
Doctor!
但我一直都知道那就是他
'..but I always know it's him.
有时我认为我无处不在
'Sometimes I think I'm everywhere at once.
跑过每一秒 只为找到他
'Running every second, just to find him.'
博士
Doctor!
只为救他
'Just to save him.'
博士
Doctor!
博士
Doctor?
但是他从来都听不到我说话
'But he never hears me.'
喂
Oi!
几乎从不
'Almost never.
我随一片树叶飘进这世界
'I blew into this world on a leaf.
我仍然在飘
'I'm still blowing.
我想我不会停下
'I don't think I'll ever land.
我是Clara Oswald 我是那个不可思议的女孩
'I'm Clara Oswald, I'm the impossible girl,
我为挽救博士而生
I was born to save The Doctor.'
你可听见那低语声
Do you hear the Whisper Men
低语者就在你左右
The Whisper Men are near.
若你听见那低语者
If you hear the Whisper Men
快转身离去别再听
Then turn away your ear.
不要倾听那低语者
Do not hear the Whisper Men
其他万事随你心意
Whatever else you do
如若你听了低语声
For once you've heard the Whisper Men
他们会驻足看向你
They'll stop and look at you.
你说句话就能让我免于绞刑
One word from you could save me from the rope.
那我只好保持沉默了
Then you may rely on my silence.
我有消息 很有价值的消息
I have information. Valuable information.
你想用这个抵自己一命
Are you bargaining for your life?
你杀了十四个女人
You have the blood of 14 women on your hands.
说什么都免不了绞刑
There are no words you can speak that will save your neck.
博士
The Doctor.
没错 我知道他的所有事
Oh, yes, I know all about him.
-你那个危险的朋友 -你怎么知道的
- Your dangerous friend. - How?
世上的你言我语中 存在着一些悄悄话
In the babble of the world, there are whispers -
只要你知道如何去听
if you know how to listen.
博士有个秘密 这你是知道的
The Doctor has a secret, you know.
他的秘密很多
He has many.
有一个秘密 他宁愿带进坟墓里
He has one he will take to the grave.
现在它被发现了
And it is discovered.
那么
Well?
我们不能让那个可怕的男人活着
We can't let that terrible man live.
等我弄明白他说的话他才能死
He lives till I understand what he told me.
我们得开个远程会议
We're going to need a conference call.
我去发邀请函 你把蜡烛拿来
I'll send out the invitations, you fetch the candles.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am!
Strax去哪了
Where's Strax got to?
跟往常一样 他的周末消遣
The usual - it's his weekend off.
我真希望他从来没发现那个地方
I wish he had never discovered that place!
SontarHa SontarHa
Sontar-Ha! Sontar-Ha!
过来让我杀了你 你这埋汰的小粪球
Come here while I kill you, you filthy wee midden!
为了Sontaran帝国的荣誉 准备好痛苦地死去吧
Prepare to die in agony for the glory of the Sontaran empire!
打扰了 Strax先生
Excuse me - Mr Strax?
怎么了 小姑娘
What is it, girl?
没看见我正要砸碎这个臭猿人的大脑么
Can't you see I'm trying to crush the brains of this stinking primitive?
-我对此感到抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry about this. - No problem.
是封电报 先生 很紧急
It's a telegram, sir. Very urgent!
远程会议
Conference call!
抱歉 Archie 我接下来将要求你使我失去意识
Sorry, Archie. I'm going to have to ask you to render me unconscious.
-非常乐意 -最好用这个
- Fine. - Better use this.
也许得需要一段时间
It might take a while.
睡好 亲爱的
Sleep well, my love.
你也是
You too.
哦 我喜欢这新背景
Oh, I like the new desktop.
我有点厌倦了泰姬陵
I was getting a little bored of the Taj Mahal.
茶要上好的 它是取自我最喜欢的记忆之一
The tea should be superb, it's drawn from one of my favourite memories.
Strax 你能加入我们真是太好了
Strax! Good of you to join us.
最好是很重要的事
It better be important!
我正在摧毁一些可爱的猿人
I was in the middle of destroying some very pleasant primitives.
抱歉打断了你的事
I apologise for the interruption,
但是有一些关于博士的紧急消息
but there is urgent news concerning the Doctor.
还有谁要来
Who else is coming?
女人们
The women.
哦不 你又要尝试做蛋奶酥了 对吧
Oh, no. You're going to try and make a souffle again, aren't you?
我妈妈的蛋奶酥 这次我会成功的
My mum's souffle, yeah. This time I'll get it right.
这次我就会成为蛋奶酥女孩
This time I will be Souffle Girl!
既然是你做的 怎么会是你妈妈的蛋奶酥呢
How can it be your Mum's souffle, if you're making it?
Artie 因为正如我妈经常说的
Because, Artie, like my mum always said -
蛋奶酥不是蛋奶酥 而是配方
the souffle isn't the souffle, the souffle is the recipe!
-你妈妈擅长做布丁吗 -她可厉害了
- Was your mum deep on puddings? - She was a great woman.
这是什么
What's this?
哦 今天到的 给你的
Oh, it arrived today - for you.
亲爱的Clara
"My dearest Clara...
博士将你的联络方式托付给我 以防紧急情况
"The Doctor entrusted me with your contact details, in the event of an emergency,
而现在恐怕就是紧急情况
"and I fear one has now arisen.
按照计划 这封信应当于2013年4月10日到你手中
"Assuming this letter will have reached you, as planned, on April 10th 2013,
请找到并且点燃附带的蜡烛
"please find and light the enclosed candle.
它将释放一种助眠剂诱导你进入催眠状态
"It will release a soporific which will induce a trance state,
我们便能跨越时间直接交流
"enabling direct communication across the years.
不过 由于想到你不会凭空相信这封信
"However, as I realise you have no reason to trust this letter,
我擅自将同种助眠剂掺入了
"I have taken the liberty of embedding the same soporific
你手中的那张纸里
"into the fabric of the paper you are now holding.
一会儿见
"Speak soon!"
很高兴你能来
So glad you could make it.
我在哪
Where am I?
就在原地 不过睡着了
Exactly where you were - but sleeping.
一直以来 时间旅行都可以在梦境中进行
Time travel has always been possible in dreams.
我们在等最后一个与会人员
We are awaiting only one more participant.
哦不 不会是那个脑袋超大的家伙吧
Oh, no - not the one with the gigantic head?
那是头发 Strax
It's hair, Strax.
头发
Hair!
Vastra夫人
Madame Vastra!
教授 请用茶
Professor! Help yourself to some tea.
哦是吗 谢谢
Why, thank you.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
下三滥的功夫
Disgracefully.
啊 也许你们两个还没见过 这位是博士的伴侣
Ah. Perhaps you two haven't met. This is the Doctor's companion.
这位是 他当前的... 旅行... 助理
That is, his current... travelling... assistant.
-助理 -你的脸是不是更绿了
- Assistant? - Have you gone a darker green?
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald.
River Song教授 博士也许提到过我
Professor River Song. The Doctor might have mentioned me.
哦是的 当然提到过 Song教授
Oh, yeah, of course he has. Professor Song.
抱歉 只是我从没意识到你是个女人
Sorry, it's just I never realised you were a woman.
呵 我也没
Well, neither did I!
也许我们该谈正事了
Perhaps we should get down to the business at hand.
是的 亲爱的 没错
That might be good, dear, yes.
Clarence DeMarco 谋杀犯 被判死刑
Clarence DeMarco. Murderer, under sentence of death.
他告诉我们这个来换自己一命
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表