Shh!
好了
Ok.
是谁 谁在那里
Who's that? Who is there?
你 是你 我的怪人
You. It's you! My monster.
你回来了 但是你...
You've come back! But you're...
- 是暖的 并且活着 - 这要多谢你 Ada
- Warm. And alive. - Thanks to you, Ada.
你从你母亲的人类垃圾堆上把我救起
You saved me from your mother's human rubbish tip.
现在这是怎么了
Now, what's wrong?
她不要我了 怪人 我不会被选中的
She does not want me, monster! I am not to be chosen.
或许是因为我自己的罪 我心中的黑暗
Perhaps it was my own sin, the blackness in my heart,
如我父亲所见
that my father saw in me.
Ada 不是这样的 那是胡说八道
Ada, no. That's nonsense.
愚蠢的 与事实相反的扯淡 而你是知道的
Stupid, backwards nonsense, and you know it!
你知道的
You know it.
这是什么
What is it?
是谁
Who is that?
我 我是个朋友 他的朋友
I'm... I'm a friend, a friend of his.
那你真是再幸运不过 真的
Then you are fortunate, indeed.
孤身一人的滋味实在不好受
It isn't good to be alone.
现在 Ada 我需要你告诉我一些事儿
Now, Ada, I need you tell me something
甜蜜先生是谁
who is Mr Sweet?
Ada
Ada?
- 哦 亲爱的怪人 - 拜托你 告诉我
- Oh, dear monster... - Please. Tell me.
我做不到 即便是现在
I cannot! Even now,
我也做不到 我不能背叛妈妈
I cannot! I cannot betray Mama.
好吧 那就跟我们来
Well, come with us, then.
有些事你需要了解
There's something you need to know.
你好像总是作为
You do seem to keep turning up
不受欢迎的访客出现 年轻人
like a bad penny, young man.
习惯使然
Force of habit.
想要来点什么吗 茶籽饼如何
Can I offer you something? Tea Seed cake?
茶籽饼 野山茶油果实榨油后剩下的渣 一般用作饲料
阿芒提拉多酒 一种雪利酒 呈琥珀色 带有杏仁甜味 酒精度较高
或者来杯阿芒提拉多酒?
A glass of Amontillado?
不必了 谢谢 可以说 我们已经喝醉了
No, thanks. We've had a skinful already, as you might say.
哈 很幽默
Ha! Very funny.
我是博士 你是疯子 我是来阻止你的
I'm the Doctor, you're nuts, and I'm going to stop you.
恐怕甜蜜先生和我都不会放任你那么做
I'm afraid Mr Sweet and I cannot allow that.
确实 没错 恕我冒昧
Oh, yes. Would it be impolite
请问你和甜蜜先生为何要用稀释的
to ask why you and Mr Sweet are petrifying
史前水蛭毒液来僵化你的工人呢
your workforce with diluted prehistoric leech venom?
我们什么时候能见到他啊
So when do we get to meet him,
你的这位隐秘合伙人 他为何如此羞涩
this silent partner of yours? Why's he so shy?
甜蜜先生一直与我们同在
Mr Sweet is always with us.
你们之间的关系似乎相当亲密
You seem to have a very close relationship,
你和你这位伙伴
you and your pal.
哦 没错 博士 极其亲密
Oh, yes, Doctor. Exceedingly close.
可是说是 共生关系
Symbiotic, you might say.
博士... 这是什么
Doctor... What is it?
一名幸存者
A survivor!
他以人类倾泄到江河中的污秽为食
He has grown fat on the
日渐饱肥
filth humanity has pumped into the rivers.
我就是在那里找到他的
That's where I found him.
真有胆色啊
Very enterprising.
他的需求很简单
His needs are simple.
作为回报 他把琼浆蜜♥液♥回赠于我
And in return, he gives me his nectar.
康乃馨女士
Mrs Gillyflower,
你不知道自己正在跟什么东西打交道
you have no idea what you're dealing with!
倘若落入恶徒之手
In the wrong hands, that
那毒液能摧毁这个星球上的所有生命
venom could wipe out all life on this planet!
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what these are?
恶徒之手
The wrong hands!
在筹备一场小小的焰火晚会 是么
Planning a little fireworks party, are we?
某种程度上 是你逼迫我
You've forced me to advance
提前这项伟大工程的 博士
the Great Work somewhat, Doctor.
而我的宏伟大计从未动摇过
But my colossal scheme remains as it was.
我的火箭将在高空爆♥炸♥
My rocket will explode high in the atmosphere,
甜蜜先生的仁慈会如暴雨般洒向人间
raining down Mr Sweet's beneficence onto all humanity.
并将我们全部毁灭 你不能这样做
And wiping us all out! - You can't!
我那新的亚当和夏娃将在沉睡数月后
My new Adam and Eves will sleep for but a few months
踏入一个金色的黎明
before stepping out into a golden dawn.
不是很美妙么 博士
Is it not beautiful, Doctor?
告诉我们 Ada怎么了 康乃馨女士
Tell us about Ada, Mrs Gillyflower.
什么
What?
你的女儿 你还记得你的女儿吧
Your daughter. You do remember your daughter?
告诉我们你的女儿怎么了
Tell us about your daughter.
在我的伟大时代即将功成之际
How can you speak of such trivia
你怎么还拿这等琐事来烦我呢
when my hour is at hand?
那孩子无足轻重
The child is of no consequence.
这就是你拿她做实验的原因吗
Is that why you experimented on her?
做实验?
Experimented?
痕迹很明显 那些疤痕的样子
The signs are all there. The pattern of scarring.
你把她当做试验小白鼠了 不是么
You used her as a guinea pig, didn't you?
天呐
God!
有些时候 必须有所牺牲
Sometimes, sacrifices must be made.
牺牲?
Sacrifices?
那是必要的
It was necessary!
我必须搞清楚
I had to find out
用多少毒液才能产生抗毒性
how much of the venom would produce an anti-toxin.
来使我自己免疫
To immunise myself!
你不明白吗 那是必要的
Don't you see? It was necessary!
妈妈
Mama?
这 这是真的吗
Is it... Is it true?
Ada
Ada.
是的 是真的 真的
It is. It's true. True.
Ada 听我说
Ada, listen to me.
harpy哈耳皮埃 希腊神话中的鹰身女妖 引申义为"毒妇"
你这巫婆 你这个背信弃义的巫婆
You hag! You perfidious hag!
你这泼妇 你这毒妇
You virago! You harpy!
这么多年来 我一直帮助你 服侍你
All these years, I have helped you, served you.
照顾你 这些难道都一钱不值吗
Looked out for you. Does it count for nothing?
毫无意义吗
Nothing at all?
住手 住手
Stop, stop.
等等 我有音速起子
Hang on, I've got the sonic screwdriver!
是吗 我有把椅子
Yeah? I've got a chair!
不要
No!
哈哈 那个还真有用
Yeah. That worked.
恐怕你的火箭哪儿都去不了啦 康乃馨女士
I'm afraid your rocket isn't going anywhere, Mrs G.
Ada 求你了 来我这边
Please, come to me, Ada.
我的孩子
My child.
你总是那么的...
You have always been so very...
有用
useful.
别这样 康乃馨女士
No, Mrs Gillyflower.
求你了 妈妈 别再这样了 不要再这样了
Please, Mama. No more. No more.
现在 请原谅 我们必须得走了
And now, if you'll please forgive us, we must be going.
早过了Ada的睡觉时间了
It is long past Ada's bedtime!
不 停下 Clara
No... No, Clara.
如果我们直接跟着她
If we follow straight after her,
她会马上开枪射死Ada
she'll shoot Ada on the spot.
- 她不会的 - 她会的
- She wouldn't! - She would!
椅子很有用嘛
Chairs are useful!
- 过来 Ada 别磨蹭了 - 求你了 妈妈 住手吧
- Come, Ada. Don't dawdle. - Please, Mama, stop.
毒液装载好了吗
Has the venom been loaded?
- 是的 夫人 - 那么天堂在招手啦
- Yes, ma'am. - Then heaven awaits ya'!
停下
Stop!
放过她吧 康乃馨女士 放过Ada吧
Just let her go, Mrs Gillyflower. Let Ada go!
这是备用发射装置 博士
Secondary firing mechanism, Doctor!
甜蜜先生和我终究还是胜你一筹啊
Mr Sweet and I are too smart for you, after all.
请你放过你的女儿吧 康乃馨女士
Just let your daughter go, Mrs Gillyflower.
开枪吧 如果你想的话 妈妈 完全没关系
Shoot, if you wish, Mama. It is of no matter,
因为你在很久以前就把我害死了
for you killed me a long time ago.
赞美诗《成为朝圣者(To Be a Pilgrim)》
源自John Bunyan的《天路历程(Pilgrim's Progress)》
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表