*Oh, god of Akhaten...*
他们在唱什么
What are they singing?
长歌♥ 永不结束的安眠曲
The Long Song. A lullaby without end.
进献给上古之神
To feed the old god.
让他保持沉睡
Keep him asleep.
这已延续了几百万年
It's been going for millions of years.
唱诗歌♥手换了一任又一任
Chorister handing over to Chorister.
一直代代相传
Generation after generation after generation.
*艾卡坦*
*Akhaten...*
他们在干嘛
what are they doing?
这些是贡品 充满价值的礼物
Those are offerings. Gifts of value.
用来进献上古之神的纪念品
Mementoes to feed the Old God.
*啊 神啊 神啊*
*Oh, god of... Oh, god of...*
*- 神啊 艾卡坦的神啊 - 安睡吧 我至高无上的王*
*- Oh, god of... Oh god of Akhaten... - Sleep, my precious king*
*躺下*
*Lay...*
*躺下吧*
*Lay down...*
*艾卡坦*
*Akhaten...*
*啊 神啊 神啊 神啊*
*Oh, god of... Oh, god of... Oh, god of...*
*艾卡坦的神啊*
*Oh, god of Akhaten.*
*上古之神啊 护佑我们*
*Old god, protect us*
*上古之神啊 护佑我们*
*Old god, protect us*
好吧 这是怎么回事 这正常吗
OK. What's happening? Is this supposed to happen?
- 救命啊 - 有人来管管吗
- Help! - Is somebody going to do something?
拜托 有人来帮助她吗
Excuse me? Is somebody going to help her?
我们为什么要袖手离去
Why are we walking away?
我们不能就这样袖手离去 这是我的错
We can't just walk away. This is my fault!
- 是我说服她去做这事的 - 听着
- I talked her into doing this! - Listen.
和我一起旅行 有一点你得清楚
There's one thing you need to know about travelling with me.
除了蓝盒子和我有两颗心脏之外的一点
well, one thing apart from the blue box and the two hearts.
我们从不袖手离去
We don't walk away.
我需要点珍贵的东西
I need something precious.
你一定有些什么啊 你去过那么多地方
Well, you must have something, all the places you've seen.
只有这个 但我不想把它送出去 因为它还有用
This. I don't want to give it away. Because it comes in handy.
你已经1000岁了
You're 1,000 years old.
- 你就拿出个这玩意儿? 扳手? - 是起子
- And that's it, your spanner? - Screwdriver.
这是我妈妈的
It's my Mum's.
Merry
Merry!
刹车啊 刹车啊
Brakes! Brakes!
- 好了 你该松手了 - 我做不到
- OK, time to let go. - I can't.
- Clara 你必须松手 - 为什么
- Clara, you have to. - Why?
- 因为勒得我好疼啊 - 对不起
- Because it really hurts. - Sorry.
呃 真有趣 变频声控锁啊
Oh, that's interesting. A frequency modulated acoustic lock.
密♥码♥每秒都会变化千万次
The key changes ten million, zillion, squillion times a second.
- 你能打开吗 - 理论上来说
- Can you open it? - Technically,
不能 实际上 也不能 不过...
no. In reality, also no. But still...
我们还是戳戳看吧
let's give it a stab.
*千万不要从沉睡中觉醒*
*Don't ever wake from slumber*
*上古之神啊 永远不要从沉睡中觉醒*
*Old god, never wake from slumber...*
他们怎能就这样袖手旁观呢
How can they just stand there and watch?
因为这里是圣地 不容冒犯
Because this is sacred ground.
她还是个孩子
And she's a child.
而他是神 起码对他们来说是
And he's a God. Well, he is to them, anyway.
*不要从沉睡中觉醒 上古之神 不要从沉睡中觉醒*
*Do not wake from slumber Old god, do not wake from slumber*
*低下您疲倦而神圣的头颅吧 让我们为您奔波效劳*
*Rest your weary, holy head and cast our lives asunder*
*不要从沉睡中觉醒*
*Do not wake from slumber...*
我不知道下面要做什么了
I don't know what to do next.
怎么回事
What happens?
啊
Aaargh!
Merry Merry 坚持住
Merry! Merry, hold on!
我们马上就来救你 博士
We'll be there soon! Doctor?
- 嗯嗯嗯? 啊 你好啊 - 好什么
- Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Oh! Hello! - Hello what?
- 我的起子锁定那个声控机芯了 - 什么意思
- The sonic's locked on to the acoustic tumblers. - Meaning?
意思就是 我只要这么做就行了
Meaning, I get to do this.
你好啊 我是博士 你已经见过Clara了吧
Hello there. I'm the Doctor. And you've met Clara.
她今天本该
She was supposed to be
有个不错的一日游 不过现在天色尚早
having a nice day out. Still, it's early yet.
你要不要过来
Are you coming, then?
我有没有提过 这扇门相当重啊
Did I mention that the door is immensely heavy?
走吧 你们会把他吵醒的
Leave. You'll wake him!
确实是相当重特别重啊
Really quite extraordinarily heavy.
- Clara - 嗯哼
- Clara? - Uh-huh?
*永远不要从沉睡中觉醒*
*Never wake from slumber...*
Merry 我们得离开这儿
Merry, we need to leave.
- 不 你们快走 - 除非你跟我们一起走
- No. Go away! - Not without you.
你说我不会搞砸的 可事实是我搞砸了
You said I wouldn't get it wrong and then I got it wrong!
而现在事情变成这样了 你看看发生了些什么啊
And now this has happened. Look what's happened!
你没有搞砸
You didn't get it wrong.
你怎么知道 你什么都不知道 你得赶紧离开
How do you know? You don't know anything! You have to go!
快走 否则他会把我们全吃掉的
Go now! Or he'll eat us all.
啊 他太难看了
Well, he's ugly.
不过 你知道吗 老实说
But, you know, to be honest...
我觉得他看起来不够大
I don't think he looks big enough.
他要吃的不是我们的肉 而是我们的灵魂
Not our meat. Our souls.
他要的不是你 而是我
He doesn't want you, he wants me.
如果你们不离开这儿 他会把你们也全部吃掉的
If you don't leave, he'll eat you all up too.
是啊 你也不想那样 对吧 你想让我们
Yes and you don't want that, do you? You want us to walk out
走出这扇相当沉重 重得吓人的门
of this really quite astonishingly heavy door
而且不再回来
and never come back.
- 是的 - 我明白了 对 Clara是对的
- Yes. - I see. Right. Clara's right.
那绝对不会发生的
Absolutely never going to happen.
呜 呼 呼
Oooh-ooh-ooh.
- 你刚刚是不是把我们关在里面了 - 没错
- Did you just lock us in? - Yep.
- 和这只吃灵魂的怪物关在一起 - 没错
- With the soul-eating monster. - Yep.
还有出去的方法吗
And is there actually a way to get out?
什么 在它吃掉我们灵魂之前吗
What? Before it eats our souls?
理想情况下 是的
Ideally, yes.
也许 大概 通常情况下似乎是有的
Possibly. Probably. There usually seems to be.
博士
Doctor,
他为什么还在唱
why is he still singing?
*.. 低下您疲倦而神圣的头颅吧...*N*.. Rest your weary, holy head...*
他想通过唱歌♥ 让上古之神重新安睡
He's trying to sing the Old God back to sleep.
但那是不可能的 他要觉醒了 老兄
It's not going to happen. He's waking up, mate.
他要来啦 不管你们有没有做好准备
He's coming, ready or not.
- 你想逃跑 - *.. 神圣的头颅..*
- You want to run. - *..Holy head and.*
就这样吗 歌♥唱完了吗
That's it, then? Song's over?
长歌♥已尽
The song is over.
我是唱诗歌♥手Rezh Baphix
My name is Chorister Rezh Baphix,
长歌♥于我为尽
and the Long Song ended with me.
那就这样了 歌♥唱完了
That's it, then! Song's over!
哈哈 快看这个
Ha-ha! Look at that.
你吵醒他了
You've woken him!
它醒了吗 它在做什么
It's awake? What's it doing?
噢 你懂的 好好伸个懒腰 不 我们没有吵醒他
Oh, you know, having a nice stretch. No, we didn't wake him.
你也没有吵醒他
And you didn't wake him, either.
他的觉醒只是因为时候到了 该觅食了
He's waking because it's his time to wake. And feed.
你就是食物 很显然 他要吃你的故事
On you, apparently. On your stories.
她可没说故事 她说的是灵魂
She didn't say stories, She said souls.
都一样 灵魂由故事组成 而非原子
Same thing. The soul's made of stories, not atoms.
所有曾经发生在我们身上的事
Everything that ever happened to us.
我们深爱的人 我们失去的人
People we love. People we lost.
我们排除万难重新找到的人
People we found again, against all the odds.
他威胁要醒过来 他们给他进献纯净的灵魂
He threatens to wake, they offer him a pure soul.
- 年岁女王的灵魂 - 停下 你会吓着她的
- The Soul of the Queen of Years. - Stop it. You're scaring her.
很好 她应当被吓到 她在牺牲自己
Good. She should be scared! She's sacrificing herself.
她应当明白那意味着什么
She should know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么吗 Merry
Do you know what it means, Merry?
神选择了我
A God chose me.
它不是神
It's not a God!
它会以你的灵魂为食 可那不会使它成为神
It'll feed on your soul, but that doesn't make it a God.
它就是个吸血鬼
It is a vampire.
而你不需要把自己献给它
And you don't need to give yourself to it.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表