啊 到了 海哲维世界
Well, here we are. Hedgewick's World -
史上最大最棒的游乐园 绝对无以伦比
the biggest and best amusement park there will ever be
我们有黄金门票哦
and we've got a golden ticket!
怎么样? 诶? 好玩吧
Eh, eh? Fun!
这叫好玩?
Fun?
你的蠢盒子都找不对地方
Your stupid box can't even get us to the right place.
这里像是个月球基地什么的
This is, like, a moon base or something.
这里不是月球
It's not the moon.
事实上 我觉得这里看起来确实像月球
Actually, I think it does look like the moon.
就是脏了点
Only dirtier.
嘿 伙计们 这里不是月球 好嘛
Hey, guys, it's not the moon, OK?
这是"太空弹跳"设施 或者说 曾经是
It's a Spacey Zoomer ride, or it was.
嘘 抱歉 我想你们不会是
Psst! 'Scuse I. I don't
来接我离开这星球的人吧
suppose you happen to be my lift off planet?
Dave的星际特惠游?
Dave's Discount Interstellar Removals?
恐怕不是
'Fraid not.
他们六个月前就该来接我的
They were meant to be here six months ago.
这就是Dave的服务 看到没 太不靠谱了
That's Dave for you, see, unreliable.
- 站在原地 不许动 - 坏了
- Stay where you are! - Oops.
放下武器 报上名来
Throw down your weapons and identify yourselves.
没 没有武器 有黄金门票
No. No weapons! Golden ticket!
"太空弹跳"? 附赠免费冰激凌的?
Spacey Zoomer? Free ice cream?
你是谁 皇帝御旨 这颗星球被关闭了
Who are you? This planet is closed, by Imperial order.
那这个呢
How's this?
哦 欢迎欢迎 总督阁下
Oh. Welcome, Proconsul.
我真希望他们通知一声你们要来的事
I wish they'd told us you were coming.
有皇帝陛下的消息吗
Any news of the Emperor?
哦 皇帝呀 没 没有 没什么新消息 呃
Oh, the Emperor... No, no, none that you'd, er...
我们日夜祈祷他的归来
We pray for his return.
如果你有什么需求 我的队伍听凭吩咐
If there is anything you need, my platoon is at your service.
好 好啊 继续加油 上校
Right! Righty-oh. Well, carry on, Captain.
队伍听命 准备撤出
Platoon, let's move out.
快步走
On the double.
一 二 三 四! 一 二 三 四!
Two, three, four! Two, three, four!
一 二 三 四!
Two, three, four!
他们离开了吗
Have they gone?
走了
Yes.
我看到穿制♥服♥的就起鸡皮疙瘩 跟我来
Uniforms give me the heebie-jeebies. Come on.
他们不能赶我走 但他们不喜欢我待在这儿
They can't stop me being here, but they don't like it.
哈哈 看到没
Ha-ha! You see?
我说过这里很棒吧 好吧 曾经很棒
I told you it was amazing. Well, it used to be.
关门大吉了 我来之前知道的话就好了
It closed down. Wish I'd known that before I landed here.
但是 给你们瞧瞧我的收藏品吧
But let me show you my collection.
来吧 跟着我 这边走
Come along, follow me, this way.
从这里进去 跟紧喽
This way in, come on.
欢迎观看我的展出
Welcome to my show...
Webley的奇幻世界
Webley's World of Wonders.
神迹 奇迹 还有更多等你们来探索
Miracles, marvels and more await you.
我是主办人Webley
I am impresario Webley.
你们可以看到面前有很多人物蜡像
You see before you waxwork representations
有名声卓著的
of the famous...
也有声名狼藉的
and the infamous.
这里有人会下国际象棋吗
Anybody here play chess?
你会下吗 小男孩
Perhaps you, young man?
事实上 我参加了学校的象棋社
Actually, I'm in my school chess club.
啊 跟我来吧
Ah, follow me.
现在 让我向你们展示时代的奇迹
Now, let me demonstrate to you all the wonder of the age,
现代的神迹
the miracle of modernity.
一千年前 他们成了我们的手下败将
We defeated them all, a thousand years ago.
但是现在他回来了 来摧毁你
But now he's back, to destroy you.
站稳了 敌人来喽
Behold! The enemy!
是赛博人 趴下
Cyberman! Get down!
神秘博士
银色梦魇
不必慌张 小朋友们
No need to panic, my young friends.
大家都知道赛博人已经死绝了
We all know there are no more living Cybermen.
你们所看到的
What you are seeing is a
第三任博士曾在Exxilon星的一座神秘的失落之城分崩离析后 评论说宇宙中N仅剩699大奇迹了详见老版11-3《Dalek之死(Death to the Daleks)》
是个奇迹 宇宙中的第699大奇迹
miracle - the 699th wonder of the universe.
它曾在宫廷中展出过
As displayed before the Imperial court,
出现在这里只为击溃你 通过下象棋
and only here to destroy you - at chess!
注意了 这是一个空壳子
Careful now. An empty shell.
但它会动
And yet it moves.
- 怎么动呢 - 魔法
- How? - Magic.
也许是哦 姑娘
That might well be, young lady.
只要一便士
A single penny wins you five
你就可能赢得五个皇家先令
Imperial shillings
如果你下象棋能赢过这空壳的话
if you can beat this empty shell at chess.
我身无分文啊 但我有个三明治
I haven't got a penny. But I've got a sandwich.
这也行 坐下吧
All right, take a seat.
它不借助任何设备
It is free of all devices,
但至今还没有输过
and yet it has never been beaten.
你要先走棋吗 小男孩
Would you like to make the first move, young man?
哦 不 Artie
Oh, no, Artie.
别 别走那步 这...
No, don't do that, it...
这步棋是"愚者自将"啊
It's a fool's mate.
愚者自将 即以最快速度进入"将死"状态的走法 通常出现在初学者的棋局中
如果你能说出它的原理 我就奖励你一枚银便士
If you can tell me how it works, I'll give you a silver penny.
我猜 你是利用镜面反射
I think... you do it with mirrors.
唔 镜面反射 好聪明的姑娘
Hmm, mirrors, clever girl.
来看看吧 低级技术
Well, let's see, hey? Low tech.
这只是个傀儡 提线木偶
It's a puppet, monofilament strings,
这就意味着 大脑是在这里...
which means the brains are in...
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
我就是那脑子 - 你好 伸手
I'm the brains. - Hello. Give us a hand.
他们叫我粥粥
They call me Porridge.
啊 从盒子里出来的感觉真好
Ah, it's good to be out of that box.
给你 小姐 一枚皇家便士
For you, Miss... an Imperial penny.
我有不止一个赛博人 总共收藏了三个
I have not one but THREE Cybermen in my collection.
强大的敌人(告示牌)
- 那是国王吗 - 是皇帝
- Is that the king? - Emperor.
Ludens Nimrod Kendrick什么什么的
Ludens Nimrod Kendrick, etc,
第41世 人类的保卫者
etc, the 41st - defender of humanity,
已知空间的最高统帅
imperator of known space.
他看起来有点自以为是
He looks a bit full of himself.
不可妄议皇室成员
Don't say things like that about the Imperial family -
你可能会因此而终生亡命天涯
you can end up on the run for the rest of your life.
他们听起来不怎么友善啊
They don't sound very nice.
继续吧 如果这些孩子想玩玩"太空弹跳"
Go on. If the kids want to ride the Spacey Zoomer,
我可以操作重力控制台
then I can operate the gravity console.
Angie
Angie!
哇哦
Whoa!
笑一个 说"太空弹跳"
Smile! Say, "Spacey Zoomer!"
快看啊 博士 我们在飞呐
Look at me, Doctor. We're flying!
玩得很开心吧
Having a good time?
反重力功能 开启
反重力功能 关闭
我觉得这是我这辈子最好玩的事了
I think that was the most fun I've had in my whole life.
这...
It was...
还好
Ok.
Clara 我觉得外太空其实挺有趣的
Clara? I think outer space is actually very interesting.
好了 今天在外面玩的很开心
Right, wonderful day out,
博士 不过该送孩子们回家了
Doctor, but it's time to get the kids home.
是啊 呃 还不行 事实上还没打算走呢
Yeah. Um, no. Not actually ready to leave.
为什么不走
Why not?
不知道 反正有原因
I dunno. Reasons.
- 啥原因 - 昆虫啊 奇异的昆虫
- What reasons? - Insects. Funny insects.
我应该把它们加进我的奇异昆虫收藏里
I should add them to my funny insect collection.
你在收藏奇异的昆虫?
You collect funny insects?
是啊 我要开始收藏了
Yeah, I'm starting to.
从现在开始
Right now.
我们还得在这儿待多久
How long do we have to stay here?
不会很久的 睡会儿吧
Not long. Have a nap.
走的时候我会叫你们的
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表