我的职责只是保证地球的安全
'My only responsibility is the Earth's safety.'
我要发射导弹了 再见 博士
I'm launching the missiles. Goodbye, Doctor.
不 Indira! 嘿 回来 求你了
No Indira! Hey, come back! Please!
目标已确认
Target identified.
系统导航 锁定目标
Navigation systems locking on to target.
导弹发射程序开始 预计击中目标时间为30分钟
Missile launch procedure initiated. Estimated impact: 30 minutes.
现在 我们需要的是这些 从恐龙口中保护自己
Now these are what we need - dinosaur protection.
不可使用武器!
No weapons!
麻醉剂
Anaesthetic.
这些是电枪 你太聪明了
These are stun guns. You're almost clever.
足以使一只恐龙小睡一会了
Enough to make a dinosaur take a nap.
就算是博士也不会反对这个的
Even the Doctor couldn't object to that.
你和博士 你是他的王后吗?
You and the Doctor... Are you his queen?
不 不 我是Rory的王后
No, no, I'm Rory's queen.
妻子 我是他的妻子
Wife. I'm his wife.
请别告诉他 我说我是他的王后
Please don't tell him I said I was his queen
他一定会抱怨个没完没了的
I'll never hear the end of it.
博士 他有王后吗?
And the Doctor, does he have a queen?
我以为你有丈夫了
I thought you had a husband.
男人对我来说 等同于安♥眠♥药♥
A male equivalent of a sleeping potion.
你明显需要一个有活力和让人兴奋的男人
You clearly need a man of action and excitement.
一个持有大型武器的人
One with a very large weapon.
所以 人类安♥眠♥药♥或是会走路的"讽刺" 随你挑
So, human sleeping potion or walking innuendo. Take your pick.
那的确糟糕透了 完全帮不上一点忙
'That's very bad indeed. Completely unhelpful.
这艘船难道没有安装任何防御系统吗?
'Doesn't this ship have any defence systems installed?'
好想法 Rory!
Good thinking, Rory!
计算机 为我们展示武器和防御系统
Computer, show us weapons and defence systems.
【无可用系统】
好吧 这真是浪费时间 不是吗?
Well, that was a waste of time, wasn't it?
让我燃起这种希望
Getting my hopes up like that.
哪种船上会没有武器啊?
What ship doesn't have weapons?
古老的船 Rory 我们仍然有希望
The ancient species, Rory - still full of hope.
那控制甲板呢?
What about the control deck?
你说过我们下一步应该去控制甲板
You said we should go to the control deck next.
-太晚了 于事无补了 -我们至少该试试看
-It's too late, it won't make any difference. -We could at least try.
没用的 Rory 导弹已经锁定目标了
It won't work, Rory.The missiles are locked on.
那又怎样 我们要直接放弃吗
So, what? We're just giving up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你说的倒是实话 博士
You were telling the truth, Doctor.
地球的确发射导弹了
Earth has launched missiles.
这艘飞船太笨拙了 根本无法逃脱
This vessel is too clumsy to outrun them,
不过我自己有艘飞船
but I have my own ship.
但你无法把你那些珍贵的货物弄上船
You won't get your precious cargo on board, though.
也就只有你和你那易怒的金属破机器
It'll just be you and your metal tantrum machines.
-我们不爱发脾气 -闭嘴
-We do not have tantrums! -Shut up!
你说得对 博士
You're right, Doctor.
这些恐龙和我的生命安全 不可兼得
I can't keep the dinosaurs and live myself.
不过我用IV系统搜查了整艘飞船
But I had the IV system scan the entire ship
然后发现了更有价值的东西
and it found something even more valuable.
绝对独一无二
Utterly unique.
我虽不知你从何找到她
I don't know where you found it
又如何带她登船的 但我想要她
or how you got it here, but I want it.
我不知道你胡说八道什么呢
I don't know what you're talking about.
来自地球的古埃及皇后Nefertiti
Earth Queen Nefertiti of Egypt.
'铭刻着历史的脸庞'
'A face stamped across history.'
把她给我 我就宽赦你们其他所有人
Give her to me and I'll let the rest of you live.
绝不
No.
你以为我不会惩罚那些阻碍我的事物么
You think I won't punish those who get in my way?
不论他们多么值钱
Whatever their worth?
你一定很自豪吧
You must be very proud.
把她带来给我
Bring her to me.
不然这些机器人会从你们的尸体上踏过去
Or the robots will make their way through your corpses.
-现在就带她过来 -不
-Bring her now. -No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要求被带过来
I demanded to be brought here.
不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no way.
这不是你的选择 博士 是我的
It isn't your choice, Doctor. It's mine.
听我说 如果你跟他走 我无法保证你的安全
Listen to me, if you go with him, I can't guarantee your safety
你拯救了我的臣民 我欠你一个人情
You saved my people. I am in your debt.
没有 说什么呢 你不欠我任何东西
No. No debts,you don't owe me anything
那我就是按照自己意愿这样做的
Then I do it of my own will.
Neffy Neffy Neffy
Neffy, Neffy, Neffy...
不 你要是敢带走她 我就一枪毙了你
No! Take her, I shoot you.
把枪放下 让我自己来做选择
Put your weapon down.Let me make my choice.
来吧 孩子
Do it, boy.
我的酬劳增加了
My bounty increases.
你是个多好的酬劳啊
And what an extraordinary bounty you are.
别碰我
Never touch me.
我喜欢我的所有物有志气
I like my possessions to have spirit.
因为我破坏他们的时候会很有乐趣
It means I can have fun breaking them.
我会非常乐意的驯服你
And I will break you in, with immense pleasure.
谢谢了 博士 电脑 把我们带回我的飞船
Thank you, Doctor. Computer? Take us back to my ship.
探测到敌意行为
'Hostile targetingin progress.
探测到敌意行为
'Hostile targeting in progress.
探测到敌意行为
'Hostile targeting in progress.
探测到敌意行为
'Hostile targeting in progress.
探测到敌意行为
'Hostile targeting in progress.'
- 有了! - 是什么 博士
- Bingo. -What is it? Doctor?
好了 控制舱
OK, Control deck.
我们的计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
来吧 导弹锁定我们了 我们逃不掉的
Come on. The missiles are locked on to us, we can't outrun them,
我们要拯救恐龙
we have to save the dinosaurs
把Nefertiti 从Solomon手中救回 还不清楚么
and get Nefertiti back from Solomon,isn't it obvious?!
我觉得 一定也不清楚
It's sort of the opposite of obvious.
距导弹撞击还有17分钟
17 minutes before the missiles hit,
我们得把这艘飞船转向
we need to turn this ship around.
你不是说太晚了么 没那么多时间了
You said it was too late,there wasn't any time.
没错 但当时我还没这个计划 不是么
Ah, yes, but I didn't have this plan then, did I?
Riddell 留意着点那些恐龙
Riddell? Keep an eye out for dinosaurs.
我正期盼着你这么说呢
I was rather hoping you'd say that.
不许杀他们 Rory和Brian 你俩清理下蜘蛛网
No killing any. Rory, Brian,get rid of the cobwebs.
加把劲啊 给力啊 这船完全开不动
Come on, come on. We're not moving.
他给我们加了磁力 我们根本动不了
He's magnetised us.We can't move away!
继续走啊 大块头
Keep walking, big chap.
这牙口真吓人 这也太不公平了
Hell's teeth, that's really not fair!
'导弹将在11分钟后撞击目标'
'Missile target will be reached in 11 minutes.'
-不 不能这样 一点用都没有 -怎么了
-No.Don't be like that! Really unhelpful. -What's the matter?
驾驶舱和生命配置器是平行的
Parallel pilot compartments, bio-configured,
需由两个拥有相同基因链的人操作
needs two operators of the same gene chain.
所以Solomon无法改变飞船的航线
That's why Solomon couldn't change the ship's course
我们也不能 怎么了
and neither can we. What?
我们可以
We can.
我和Rory 我俩不就是你刚说的相同基因链
Me and Rory. We must be the same gene thingy-you-just-said.
Brian Pond 你真棒
Brian Pond, you are delicious.
- 我不姓Pond - 你当然姓了
-I'm not a Pond. -Course you are.
坐好 你们俩 飞船会操控所有的运行
Sit down, both of you.Ship does all the engineering,
而控制器都很容易上手
the controls are straight forward,
连个猴子都能操作 哦 快看 它们正准备操作呢
even a monkey could use them.Oh, look, they're going to.
【博士开Rory父子的玩笑 比喻他俩为猴子 Silurians称呼人类为猴子】
伙计们 拜托 纯喜剧啊
Guys, come on, comedy gold.
当你需要个Silurian观众的时候 它们都到哪儿去了
Where's a Silurian audience when you need one?
无论如何 与你们视线齐平的两个屏幕
Anyway, two eye-line screens
分别显示了速率和运动轨迹
velocity and trajectory.
让船体避开地球 且别撞在月球上
Steer away from Earth,try not to bump into the moon
不然住在那儿的种族会气疯掉的
otherwise the races who live there will be livid.
-什么 -基本的控制键都在椅子扶手上
-What? -Primary controls in the arms of the chairs,
驾驶原理和所有机动车一样 还有8分钟45秒
principle's the same as any vehicle.Eight minutes, 45 seconds.
让我们离地球越远越好
Get us as far away as you can.
好的 第二阶段完成
Right, phase two sorted.
现在来弄第一阶段吧
Now for phase one.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表