嘿 介意我给你讲个故事吗
Hey, do you mind if I tell you a story?
这故事你可能从未听过
One you might not have heard?
组成你身体的所有元素都是千百万年前
All the elements in your body were forged many, many millions
在一颗遥远的星球核心里造就的
of years ago, in the heart
那颗星星后来爆♥炸♥了 逝去了
of a far away star that exploded and died.
爆♥炸♥使得那些元素四散开来
That explosion scattered those
遍布在宇宙深处的荒原中
elements across the desolations of deep space.
自那以后 经过了上百万年
After so, so many millions of years,
这些元素又重新聚在一起 形成了新的恒星与行星
these elements came together to form new stars and new planets.
就这么随着时间周而复始
And on and on it went.
这些元素聚合起来又分崩离析
The elements came together and burst apart,
构成了鞋子 船只 封口蜡 圆白菜 以及王
forming shoes and ships and sealing-wax and cabbages and kings.
直到最后 它们聚在一起构成了你
Until eventually, they came together to make you.
你是宇宙中是独特的
You're unique in the universe.
世上只有一个Merry Gejelh
There is only one Merry Gejelh.
绝不会再有第二个
And there will never be another.
放弃这种存在不是牺牲 而是浪费
Getting rid of that existence isn't a sacrifice. It is a waste.
那么 如果我不牺牲 那其他人...
So, if I don't, then everyone else...
会没事的
Will be fine.
- 要怎么做到 - 总会有办法的
- How? - There's always a way.
你保证?
You promise?
以我的两颗真心起誓
Cross my hearts.
懒腰伸好啦?
Having a nice stretch?!
有东西来了 什么东西过来了
Something's coming. What's coming?
监礼卫
The Vigil.
监礼卫是什么
And what's the Vigil?
- 如果年岁女王不愿意被吃掉 - 会怎样
- If the Queen of Years is unwilling to be feasted upon... - Yes?
他们的任务就是把她进献给先祖
It's their job to feed her to Grandfather.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
看你们敢过来
Don't you dare.
是啊 别过来 我可是有武器的
Yeah, stay back. I'm armed.
看我的无敌起子
With a screwdriver.
Clara 音速起子
Clara. Sonic.
嚯呀
Aargh!
你知道所有的故事
You know all the stories.
你肯定知道有没有别的逃出生天的办法
You must know if there's another way out.
有一个传说 一首秘密的歌♥
There's the tale. A secret song.
寺中之贼与窃者之门
The Thief of the Temple and the Nimmer's Door.
这首秘密的歌♥可以打开秘密的门吗 是怎么唱的
And the secret songs open the secret door? How does it go?
你会唱吗
Can you sing it?
*啊啊啊啊啊啊啊*
*Ah-ah-ah-ah-aah-ah-ah.*
快走
Go!
博士
Doctor!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你在哪儿 你在哪儿
Where are you? Where are you?
它们去哪儿了
Where did they go?
先祖已经觉醒 它们已经没用了
Grandfather's awake. They're of no function any more.
是么 你的语气可以再开心点的
Well, you could sound happier about it.
事实上 我想我可能犯了个策略性错误
Actually, I think I may have made a tactical boo-boo.
- 更贴切的说 其实是个语义混淆 - 什么错误
- More of a semantics mix-up, really. - What boo-boo?
我以为上古之神就是先祖 但其实他不是
I thought the Old God was Grandfather but he wasn't.
它只是叫醒先祖的闹钟
It was just the Grandfather's alarm clock.
抱歉 我有点没听懂
Sorry, a bit lost.
谁是上古之神 还有个上古之神吗
Who's the Old God? Is there an Old God?
不幸的是 的确如此
Unfortunately, yes.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my stars.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
对抗那个东西 我不知道啊
Against that? I don't know.
你知道吗 反正我不知道 有办法吗
Do you know? I don't know. Any ideas?
但你保证过的啊
But you promised!
- 你保证过的 - 是的 我保证过
- You promised! - I did. I did promise.
他会把我们全都吃掉
He'll eat us all.
他会席卷整个星系 吞噬这七个世界
He'll spread across the system, consuming the Seven Worlds.
当没有东西可吃时
And when there's no more to eat,
他会于群星中开始新的征程
he'll embark on a new odyssey among the stars.
- 要我说开溜吧 - 问题是溜去哪儿啊
- I say leg it. - Leg it where, exactly?
不知道 湖区怎么样
Don't know. Lake District?
Lake District(湖区) 位于英格兰西北海岸 著名旅游胜地
哦 湖区超赞的 咱们一定得去那儿
Oh, the Lake District's lovely. Let's definitely go there.
我们可以吃司康饼 司康饼要数19... 27年的最好吃
We can eat scones. They do great scones in 19...27.
scone(司康饼) 一种较厚的烤饼 英式下午茶常见点心
你打算与它战斗 是吧
You're going to fight it, aren't you?
遗憾地说 的确如此 我想我可能正要这么做
Regrettably, yes. I think I may be about to do that.
- 它可真大啊 - 我见过更大的 - 真的吗
- It's really big. - I've seen bigger. - Really?
你开玩笑吧 这简直就是巨大无比
Are you joking? It's massive.
- 我要和你并肩作战 - 不 你不能
- I'm staying with you. - No, you're not.
我就要 我可以... 从旁协助
Yes, I am. I can... assist.
- 不 你不可以 - 那你之前说的话算怎么回事
- No, you can't. - What about that stuff you said?
"我们从不袖手离去"
"We don't walk away."
没错 我们从不袖手离去
No. We don't walk away.
但当我们握有贵重之物时
But when we're holding on to something precious,
我们得跑 我们要跑 而且要有多快跑多快
we run. We run and run as fast as we can
不脱离阴霾的笼罩绝不停跑
and we don't stop running until we're out from under the shadow.
好了 你们赶紧走 开走轻便摩托
Now, off you pop. Take the moped.
我待会儿步行
I'll walk.
有办法么
Any ideas?
没 还是觉得没办法
No, didn't think so.
那好吧
Righty-ho, then.
老天爷
Lordy.
他不会害怕吗
Isn't he frightened?
我想他会
I think he is.
我想他一定害怕极了
I think he's very frightened.
- 我想帮帮他 - 我也是
- I want to help. - So do I.
*安息吧*
*Rest now*
*我的战士*
*My warrior...*
好吧 接下来这么着吧
OK, then. That's what I'll do.
我来给你讲个故事
I'll tell you a story.
*哦 喔噢 喔噢 喔噢 喔噢*
*Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh, oh-oh...*
*醒来吧*
*Way-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay*
*醒来吧*
*Wake up*
*醒来吧*
*Wake up*
*让生之斗篷*
*And let the cloak*
*遮蔽你的骨骸*
*Of life cling to your bones...*
你听见了吗
Can you hear them?
所有这些人都一直活在
All these people who've
对你和你的审判的恐惧之中
lived in terror of you and your judgement?
所有这些人的祖先都奉献了自己
All these people whose ancestors devoted themselves.
牺牲了自己 献身于你
Sacrificed themselves. To you.
你能听见他们唱歌♥吗
Can you hear them singing?
*醒来吧*
*Way-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay*
*醒来吧*
*Wake up...*
哦 你把自己当做神
Oh you like to think you're a God.
可你不是神
But you're not a God.
你只不过是个被羡慕嫉妒恨侵蚀殆尽的寄生虫
You're just a parasite eaten out with jealousy and envy
觊觎着他人的生命
and longing for the lives of others.
你以它们为食
You feed on them.
以充斥着爱与失去
On the memory of love and
诞生与死亡 快乐与悲伤的记忆为食
loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow.
所以
So...
所以
So...
来吧 来拿走我的吧
come on, then. Take mine.
来拿走我的记忆
Take my memories.
但我希望你的胃口足够大
But I hope you've got a big appetite.
因为我活得很长 且所见不少
Because I've lived a long life and I've seen a few things.
*醒来吧*
*Wake up*
*让生之斗篷*
*And let the cloak*
*遮蔽你的骨骸*
*Of life cling to your bones...*
我从最后的时间大战中抽身离去
I walked away from the Last Great Time War.
我见证了时间领主的灭亡
I marked the passing of the TimeLords.
我目睹了宇宙诞生 也看惯了时间流尽
I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out,
一瞬又一瞬 直至所剩无物
moment by moment, until nothing remained.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表