That's what happened to Rory.That's what the Angels do.
这是他们攻击的方式 他们把你送到过去
It's their preferred form of attack.They zap you back in time,
- 然你活到老死 - 那又怎样 我们有时光机器
- let you live to death.Well, we've got a time machine,
我们可以过去然后把他接回来
we can just go and get him,
呃 刚试过了 没注意到么
Well, tried that, if you've noticed,
然后我们回到了我们出发的地方 2012年
and we are back where we started in 2012.
我们可没在墓地出发
We didn't start in a graveyard.
- 为什么我们会在这 - 不知道
- Why are we here? - Don't know.
大概是有一定的因果联♥系♥吧
Probably causally linked somehow,
这不重要 启动抽风机
doesn't matter. Extractor fans on!
好吧 我们无论如何还是要过去的
Well, we're going to get there somehow.
- 这书后面的情节里有我们 - 什么 - 43页
- We're in the rest of the book. - What? - Page 43.
- 你要打坏什么东西 - 我要干什么
- You're going to break something. - I'm what?
你干嘛要把我的弄坏 我问他
"Why do you have to break mine?",I asked him.
他皱起眉头然后说
He frowned and said
因为Amy读的一本书如是说 而现在我别无选择
"Because Amy read it in a book and now I have no choice."
停下不 不 停下
Stop, no, no! Stop!
你不能提前读 你不可以 你不能这么做
You can't read ahead.You mustn't, and you can't do that.
但是我们已经读过了啊
But we've already been reading it.
只能读正在发生的事情 和我们平行的
Just the stuff that's happening now, in parallel with us,
- 那就是我们的界限 - 但是它能帮我们找到Rory
that's as far as we go.But it could help us find Rory!
然后如果你往前读发现Rory死了么
And if you read ahead and find that Rory dies?
Amy 这不是什么古老的未来 这是我们的未来
This isn't any old future,Amy, it's ours.
一旦我们知道将要发生什么 就变成了定点
Once we know what's coming, it's fixed.
我必须打破什么东西
I'm going to break something,
因为你告诉我 我得那么做
because you told me that I'm going to do it.
- 没有别的选择了 - 时间可以被改写
- No choice now. - Time can be rewritten.
一旦你读过就不行了
Not once you've read it.
我们一旦知道将要发生什么 就板上钉钉了
Once we know what's coming,it's written in stone.
【又译"就被写在石头上了"】
碑文:铭记 Rory Arthur Williams之灵
啊 早期秦朝的东西 我看
Ah. Early Qin dynasty, I'd say.
没错
Correct.
你是个侦探的同时还是个考古学家么
Are you an archaeologist as well as a detective?
好吧 在时空扭曲的风暴中降落飞机
OK, landing a plane in a timey-wimey blizzard.
我可以强行推进过去 但是如果没有在一纳秒之内出去
I could push through, but if I'm out by a nanosecond,
引擎会突变 我会使地球变得粉碎
the engines will phase and I'll shatter the planet.
- 我需要着陆灯 - 着陆灯?
- I need landing lights. - Landing lights?
是的 我需要一个能够锁定的信♥号♥♥
Yes, I need a signal to lock on to.
她刚说什么 早期什么朝代
What did she say? Early what dynasty?
早期秦朝 就像你说的 你还真是见多识广
Early Qin, just as you say. You're very well-informed.
然而你很害怕
And you're very afraid.
对于一个门来说 未免挂上了太多的锁
That's an awful lot of locks for one door.
River 我能看懂这些字
River, I'm translating.
是Tardis的功能 它在附近游荡
It's a gift of the TARDIS, it hangs around.
这个人 把他关在不舒服的地方
This one, put him somewhere uncomfortable.
和婴儿们一起么 先生
With the babies, sir?
好的 干嘛不 把他交给婴儿们
Yes,why not? Give him to the babies.
啊啊啊 嗷嗷
Ah-ah-ah-ow-ow...
熄灯了 用这些你会坚持久一点
The lights are out.You'll last longer with these.
关你啥事
What do you care?
这样有意思些
It's funnier.
有人么
Hello?
啊 你好啊
Ah, hello, yes.
皇上钦点的特别大臣
Special commission from the Emperor!
【哇!】
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, sweetie.
让我们看看 有收藏癖的犯罪头目
Let's see, crime boss with a collecting fetish.
不管是什么 你不想让别人看到的
Whatever you don't let anyone else see
肯定是你最喜欢的
has got to be your favourite.
或者可能是你的女朋友
Or possibly your girlfriend.
这么说 是女朋友了
So, girlfriend, then.
- 你在干什么 - 哦 你知道的 给个男生发短♥信♥
- What are you doing? - Oh, you know, texting a boy.
着陆灯
Landing lights!
我们有信♥号♥♥了 锁定
We have a signal. Locking on.
这些东西到处都是 但是人们没有注意到
These things are all over,but people don't seem to notice.
在你看的时候它从不动
It never moves while you're looking.
哦 我知道这原理
Oh, I know how they work.
所以我想到 Melody Malone
So I understand. Melody Malone,
调查天使的侦探
the detective who investigates Angels.
严重损坏
Badly damaged.
我要知道它是否能感受到疼痛
I wanted to know if it could feel pain.
你知道这只在尖叫么 其它的天使会听见
You realise it's screaming? The others can hear.
这就是你要那么多锁的原因了
Is that why you need all the locks?
你要告诉我关于这些生物的一切
You're going to tell me all about these creatures.
而且要快一点
And you're going to do it quickly.
你好 有人在这么
Hello, is someone there?
快点 快点
Come on, come on...
天使们是掠食者 是致命的
The Angels are predators,they're deadly.
你要它们干什么
What do you want with them?
我是个收藏家
I'm a collector.
没有那个收藏家能抵住如此诱惑
What collector could resist these?
我只是凡人
I'm only human.
这正是它们所想的
That's exactly what they're thinking.
那是什么 发生了什么
What's that? What's happening?
地震了么
Is it an earthquake?
这是什么
What is this?!
哦 你个坏孩子 你可能烧掉整个纽约
Oh, you bad boy.You could burn New York!
什么意思
What does that mean?!
那意味着 Grayle先生 等我老公回家收拾你把
It means, Mr Grayle, just you wait till my husband gets home!
- 来啊 - 稍等一下 最后检查下
- Come on! - Just a moment, final checks.
自什么时候起你会最后检查了?
Since when?
Rory
Rory?
Rory
Rory?
Rory
Rory?
抱歉我来晚了 亲爱的
Sorry I'm late, honey.
堵车太严重
Traffic was hell.
休克了
Shock.
- 他没事的 - 除非我摆脱出来
- He'll be fine. - Not if I can get loose.
那么我们在哪一步了 Song博士 监狱怎么样
So where are we now,Dr Song? How's prison?
哦 我多年前就被释放了
Oh, I was pardoned ages ago.
而且对你来说 我是Song教授
And it's Professor Song to you.
- 释放? - 对啊
- Pardoned? - Hmm.
结果我杀的人从来就没有存在过
Turns out the person I killed never existed in the first place.
很显然 没有任何关于他的资料
Apparently, there's no record of him.
简直就像是某人到处从宇宙中的每个数据库
It's almost as if someone's gone around deleting himself
删除他自己的痕迹
from every database in the universe.
你说过我太张扬了
You said I got too big.
然而现在没有人听说过你
And now no-one's ever heard of you.
你以前不是个大人物么
Didn't you used to be somebody?
- 你以前还是杀死博士的女人呢 - 哪个博士
- Weren't you the woman who killed the Doctor? - Doctor who?
她攥的很紧
She's holding you very tight.
至少她没把我送往过去
At least she didn't send me back in time.
我怀疑她没有那么强壮
I doubt she's strong enough.
可我要把我的手拿出来
Well, I need my a hand back,
那么会是哪个呢
so which is it going to be?
你要弄断我的手腕还是她的
Are you going to break my wrist or hers?
哦 不 真的么 为什么要弄断我的
Oh, no, really?Why do you have to break mine?
因为Amy从书里看到的
Because Amy read it in a book.
所以我现在没的选了
And now I have no choice.
懂了么
You see?
- 什么书 - 你的书
- What book? - Your book.
你还没有写的 所以我们不能读
Which you haven't written yet,so we can't read.
我懂了 我不喜欢这个封面
I see. I don't like the cover much.
但是如果River要写那本书
But if River's going to write that book,
她肯定会让它有用 对么
she'd make it useful, yeah?
我肯定会试的
I'll certainly try.
但是我们不能往前读 太危险了
But we can't read ahead. It's too dangerous.
我知道 但里面一定有什么我们可以看的内容啊
I know. But there must be something we can look at.
什么 一整页的提示 还是预告 又或剧透
What, a page of handy hints?Previews? Spoiler free?
章节标题
Chapter titles?
- 他在地下室里 - 给我
- He's in the cellar. - Gimme!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表