北极 1983年
信♥号♥♥正常 信♥号♥♥正常
Signal is genuine. Signal is genuine.
代码0-B
Zero bravo...
准备发射核武器
Prepare to launch nuclear weapons.
是的 长官
Aye, sir.
"莫斯科已确认发射序列号♥"
'Moscow confirming launch sequence.'
"火鸟"(导弹)已蓄势待发
The Firebird stands ready to serve.
为了祖国
For the Motherland.
为了祖国
For the Motherland.
*这对我来说毫无意义*
*This means nothing to me*
Vienna《维也纳》 "超声波"乐团(Ultravox)的成名单曲
该乐团在此之前表现不佳
*这对我来说毫无意义*
*This means nothing to me*
*哦 维也纳*
*Oh, Vienna*
我是不是打断了什么
Have I interrupted something?
我们正要轰炸世界呢 教授
We were about to blow up the world, Professor.
又炸呀?
Again?
"超声波"乐团 我真是爱死他们了
Ultravox! I bloody love 'em.
Ultravox"超声波"乐团 英国的一支朋克新浪潮乐队
1976年组建 1987年暂时解散
有个朋友送了我这些磁带
Got a friend who sends me the tapes.
这里是艇长 行动终止
This is the Captain. Drill abandoned.
所有人员 解除戒备
All hands, stand down.
重复一遍 行动终止
Repeat - drill abandoned.
恕我直言 长官
With respect, sir,
- 我们必须再次进行操作 - 明天吧
- we must run it again. - Tomorrow.
艇长同志 北约的演习
Comrade Captain, the NATO exercises...
North Atlantic Treaty Organization北大西洋公约组织
以美国为首的国际军事组织 简称"北约"
不过是武力炫耀
Sabre-rattling.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
是么 你不这么想?
Oh, you don't think so?
长官 美国的挑衅行为日渐猖狂 简直令人无法容忍♥
Sir, American aggression gets more intolerable by the day.
我们必须再次进行操作
We must run the drill again!
明天
Tomorrow.
你的标本保管妥善了吗
Did you have your specimen stowed OK?
是的 Piotr正在看守它
Yeah, Piotr's looking after it.
好吧 至少我们还能有些收获能拿来展示
Well, at least we have something to show
不枉这趟小小的远征狩猎之旅
for our little hunting expedition.
那是什么啊 猛犸象么
What is it? A mammoth?
大概吧
Probably.
你是什么呢 宝贝儿(俄语)
What are you, milaya moya?
教授想把你带回莫斯科去解冻 不过
Professor wants you thawed out back in Moscow, but...
人生苦短 可等不了那么久
life's too short to wait.
神秘博士
第七季第八集 冷战
啊 快离开
Ah! Get away!
警报 警报
Alarm! ALARM!
把住舰桥 向左转舵
Hold the bridge, port side!
紧急闪避
Evasive manoeuvres!
- 下沉至海面下200米了 - 我们被袭击了
- Descending to 200 metres. - We're under attack!
210米了
210!
潜艇上浮 潜艇上浮
Bring her up, bring her up!
无法上浮 长官
It's no good, sir!
拉斯维加斯万岁
Viva Las Vegas!
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you?
看来不是拉斯维加斯啊
Not Vegas then!
不是 但这里更棒
No. And this is much better!
正在沉没的潜艇么
A sinking submarine?
正在沉没的苏联潜艇
A sinking SOVIET submarine!
拿出随身武器来 抓住他们
Break out side arms! Restrain them!
410米 420米了 涡轮机依然没有反应
410. 420! Turbine's still not responding!
它们必须得有反应
They've got to!
啊 横向动力啊 你们还有横向动力
Ah! Sideways momentum! You've still got sideways momentum!
- 什么 - 你的推进器不依靠主涡轮机
- What? - Your propellers work independently
是独♥立♥运作的
of the main turbines.
你虽然无法阻止她下沉
You can't stop her going down
却可以横向操纵潜艇
but you can manoeuvre the sub laterally!
快啊
Do it!
把这些家伙从舰桥弄出去
Get these people off the bridge now!
快点按他说的做 看在老天的份上
Just listen to him, for God's sake!
右舷区域有地质畸凸
Geographical anomaly to starboard
可能是海底山脊
probably an underwater ridge.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
听着 我们只有一次机会停止下沉
Look, we have just a chance
前提是我们能沉靠在山脊上
to stop the descent if we settle on it.
照我说的做
Do it...
600米了 长官 610米
600 metres, sir. 610...
否则这东西就会被压得向内聚爆了
or this thing is going to implode!
向右舷侧推 所有螺旋桨
Lateral thrust to starboard,all propellers!
- 长官? - 快点!
- Sir? - Now!
你打算让这个疯子发号♥施令么
You're going to let this madman give the orders?
横向推进
Lateral thrust!
是的 长官
Aye, sir!
660米 680米
660...680...
下沉被阻止了 停在水下700米处
Descent arrested at...700 metres.
看来我们欠了你的救命之恩
It seems we owe you our lives
不管你是谁
whoever you are.
我会让你记着这个 也许派得上用处呢
I'll hold you to that. Might come in handy!
搜他们的身
Search them.
没错 我知道 这是个女人
Yes, I know, it's a WOMAN.
快去搜他们的身
Now search them!
- 我们会没事的吧 - 哦 当然
- Are we going to be OK? - Oh, yes.
- 你是在说谎吗 - 可能吧
- Is that a lie? - Possibly.
这是个非常危险的时期 Clara
Very dangerous time, Clara.
东西两方正处在核战的边缘
East and West standing on the brink of nuclear oblivion.
许多手指正迫不及待地想按下按钮
Lots of itchy fingers on the button.
- 这世界不是一向如此么 - 差不多吧
- Isn't it always like that? - Sort of.
但是总有些触发点
But there are flash points
而这就是其中之一 这时的发型 肩垫 核弹
and this is one - hair, shoulder pads, nukes.
这是80年代 所有东西都更大些
It's the '80s. Everything's bigger!
我想要张收条 拜托啦
I'd like a receipt, please.
这是什么
What is this?
- Clara! - 博士! - Clara!
- Clara! - Doctor! - Clara!
不 别别别
No, no, no, no!
别啊 别在现在啊
No, not now!
艇长 我们不知道你这艘舰艇的型号♥
Captain, we didn't know the type of your ship out here...
我们得让气泵运作起来 好令潜艇重新膨胀
We need to get the pump working to get her reflated.
是么 好吧 援救船来前就这么做吧
Yeah, well, that's till the rescue ship comes.
如果真能来的话
IF it comes!
哦 沉船只是个巧合 是吧
Oh, the sinking is just a coincidence, is it?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
好吧 艇长 好吧
All right, Captain, all right.
你知道么 就这一次
You know what? Just this once,
我不隐藏身份 不用通灵卡片
no dissembling, no psychic paper,
不假装是地球上的某个外交官
no pretending to be an Earth Ambassador.
我是博士 在下和Clara 我们是时空旅行者
Doctor - me and Clara, time travellers.
Clara 你还好吗
Clara, you OK?
- 还行 - 时空旅行者?
- Think so. - Time travellers?
我们凭空出现在这里的 你亲眼所见
We arrived here out of thin air! You saw it happen!
我没有
I didn't.
那是你的问题 伙计 不是我的
Your problem, mate, not mine!
- 我们当时正在下沉 - 没错 - 然后发生了什么
- We were sinking... - Yes. - What happened?
- 我们沉船了 - 不 TARDIS怎么了
- We sank. - No, what happened to the TARDIS?
别管那个了 听着
Never mind that. Listen...
艇长 这儿的空气很宝贵
Captain, breath's precious down here.
所以我们别浪费好么
Let's not waste it, eh?
说的没错 或许我该毙了你们两个
You're right, maybe I can save a little oxygen
来节约一些氧气
by having you both shot?
我们怎么来的有什么关系
What does it matter how we arrived?
重要的是出...
The important thing is to get...
- 出去 - 没错
- out. - Exactly!
首要任务 避免窒息
Number one priority, not suffocating!
啊? 哦 多谢了 终于有点讲道理了
Eh? Ah, oh, thank you! Finally, seeing sense!
- 好了 这艘潜艇状况如何 - 博士
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表