来赢取这场冷战
to win the Cold War!
冷战?
Cold War?
双方都有实力消灭对方
Both sides are capable of completely obliterating the other.
Mutually Assured Destruction简称MAD "确保相互毁灭"
美苏间的冷战策略 两国都有确定能毁灭对方的核能力 以此相互威慑
也就是所谓的"确保相互毁灭"状态
It's a state we call Mutually Assured Destruction.
"确保相互毁灭"?
Mutually assured destruction?
但这还没有发生吧
But this has not occurred?
- 是的 - 还没发生
- No. - Not yet.
即使有颗导弹真的发射出去了
Even if a missile did get launched,
那也不会... 那样 对吧
that wouldn't be... it, would it?
那样?
It?
世界末日啊 全都死翘翘
End of the world. Game over.
我是说 若他们意外地发射了一枚导弹
I mean, what if they fired one by accident,
接下来会发生什么
what would happen then?
我说过了 Clara
I told you, Clara.
现在地球上的局势就是山雨欲来 一触即发
Earth is like a storm waiting to break, right now.
双方都剑拔弩张 鼓吹战争
Both sides baring their teeth, talking up war.
只要有一点火星 就会全面爆发战争
It would only take one tiny spark.
但是世界并没有在1983年毁灭吧
But the world didn't end in 1983, did it?
不然我就不存在了
Or I wouldn't be here.
新知识来啦 历史是流动的 它可以被改变
New. History's in flux. It can be changed.
被重写
Re-written.
咱们还剩多少人
How many of us are left?
12人 我们找不到Stepashin
12 - and we can't find Stepashin.
咱们分开找 在潜艇里进行地毯式搜索
We split up and comb the sub.
一队人在这里保护舰桥
One team stays here to guard the bridge.
就这样? 这就是你的计划?
That's it? That's the plan?
如果不这样
Well, it's either that
我们就只能在这里等着他来杀掉我们了
or we stay here and wait for him to kill us.
好吧
Ok.
你真的从未见过一个脱下甲壳的寒冰勇士吗
Is it true you've never seen one outside of its shell suit?
"甲壳"?
"Shell suit"?
Clara!
Clara!
对于寒冰勇士来说 离开铠甲是最严重的耻辱
For an Ice Warrior to leave its armour is the gravest dishonour.
Skaldak孤注一掷了
Skaldak is desperate,
他现在危险至极 咱们必须得找到他
he is deadly and we have got to find him.
这东西有用吗
Will this help?
啊 你还留着它呢
Ah! You saved it!
不 不 我只是在地板上看到它和这个
No, no, it was on the floor with this.
啊 教授 我都想亲亲您了
Ah, Professor, I could kiss you!
如果你坚持要亲的话
If you insist.
过会儿吧
Later.
你觉得这是真的吗 长官
Do you think it's true, sir?
火星人?!
A Martian?!
我不知道该怎么想这事
I don't know what to think.
你为什么要在潜艇里备一根驱牛棒呢
So, why have you got a cattle prod on a submarine?
- 驱赶北极熊用的 - 啊 对啊
- Polar bears. - Ah, right.
我们钻取石油的时候会碰上它们
We run across them when we're drilling.
它们可能很凶悍呢 你知道吗
Can be quite nasty, you know?
不管怎么说 我宁可用一只北极熊来换寒冰勇士
I'd swap one for an Ice Warrior any day.
至少能更可爱些
Cuddlier!
胆儿真肥啊 亲爱的
Courage, my dear.
我喜欢唱一首歌♥
I always sing a song.
什么
What?
来振奋我的心情
To keep my spirits up.
是啊 唱歌♥会有用的
Yes, that would work...
如果咱们的处境和匹诺曹一样
if this was Pinocchio.
匹诺曹 人偶音乐剧《木偶奇遇记》中主角
Hungry Like the Wolf《饥饿如狼》
杜兰杜兰乐队的第五支单曲 曾名列英国单曲榜前五名
你会唱《饥饿如狼》这首歌♥吗
D'you know Hungry Like The Wolf?
杜兰杜兰乐队 80年代红遍大西洋两岸的超级乐团
其音乐融合了后庞克与迪斯科的流行乐风
- 什么 - 杜兰杜兰乐队的 我最喜欢的歌♥之一
- What? - Duran Duran, one of my favourites.
一起唱吧
Come on!
我才不唱呢
I'm not singing a song!
怎么啦
What was that?
水压 只是水压而已
Pressure. Just pressure.
我们在700米深的水下 记得吗
We're 700 metres down, remember?
别担心这个 想想别的事
Don't worry about it. Think of something else.
《饥饿如狼》的曲调
*嗒 嗒 嗒 哒 嗒 嗒 嗒 哒*
Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da
*我饥饿如狼*
I am hungry like the wolf.
- 我才不唱呢 - 你不会唱吗
- I'm not singing! - Don't you know it?
我当然会唱 我们都在卡拉OK唱的
Course I know it. We do it at karaoke.
Hen night 女子婚前单身晚会
西方国家流行为准新娘举办的庆祝聚会 直译为"母鸡之夜"
在一次诡异的"母鸡之夜"单身晚会上
The odd hen night.
"母鸡之夜" 20世纪80年代才逐渐兴起 冷战时期尚且鲜为人知
"卡拉OK"? "母鸡之夜"?
"Karaoke"? "Hen night"?
亲爱的 你俄语说的很棒
You speak excellent Russian, my dear,
可我有时候完全不明白你在说什么
but sometimes I don't understand a word you're talking about.
如果能离开这里的话 我们铁定成英雄了
If we get out of here, we'll be bloody heroes!
如果能离开这里的话
If we get out of here.
世上第一人哎
The first people in the world
第一个发现了真实的 活生生的...
to discover a genuine, living...
外星人?
Alien?
我不知道 你听过故事的 对吧
I don't know. You hear stories, don't you?
那些故事 那些苏联政♥府♥不希望我们...
Stories about the things the Kremlin don't want us to...
Onegin? ONEGIN你在哪?
Onegin? ONEGIN?
上帝啊
Good God!
被撕碎了
Torn apart.
真是头怪兽 野蛮人!
It's a monster. A savage!
不 教授 并非野蛮
No, Professor. Not savage,
以法医的角度说 嗯 他把这些人肢解了
forensic. Well, he's... dismantled them.
Skaldak是在学习 学习关于你们的一切
Skaldak's learning. Learning all about you.
你们的优势
Your strengths...
你们的弱点
your weaknesses...
来吧
Come on!
- 待在这儿 - 好
- Stay here. - OK.
- 待在这儿! 别跟我争 - 我没有
- Stay here! Don't argue. - I'm not!
对 很好
Right. Good!
这游戏还是适合年轻人 跑来跑去的!
It's a young man's game, all this dashing about!
Clara 你怎么了
Clara... what is it?
我还好
I was doing OK.
我是说 我确实进去
I mean, I went in there
完成了这个骇人的任务 不是吗
and did the scary stuff, didn't I?
我进去和寒冰勇士谈判 一切都很顺利
I went in there with the Ice Warrior and it went OK.
实际上 事态的发展实在是糟透了
Actually, it went just about as badly as it could have done
- 可那也不是我的错 - 完全不是
- but that wasn't my fault. - Not at all.
- 所以 我应该很高兴 - 是的
- So, I'm happy about that. - Yes!
真高兴 呵呵
Chuffed.
你理应如此
And so you should be.
所以 到底怎么了
So what's the matter?
在那儿看到那些尸体
Seeing those bodies back there...
一切都太过... 真实
it's all got very... real.
我们能挺过去吗
Are we going to make it?
当然了
Yes, of course.
它在墙壁里
It's in the walls!
噢 是Stepashin
Oh, Stepashin.
噢 噢 噢
Oh... oh... oh!
真快 他的速度真快
Fast. He's fast...
那是什么声响
What was that?
博士告诉过你的 是潜艇没停稳 还在晃悠
The Doctor told you, it's just the boat settling.
跟我说说你的事吧
Tell me about yourself.
你喜欢做什么
What do you like doing?
Clara?
Clara?
- Clara? - 各种事呗 你懂的 各种事儿
- Clara? - Stuff. You know, stuff.
"各种事儿"? 真受教了
"Stuff"? Very enlightening.
博士说的那些 都是真的吗
And the Doctor, what he said, is it true?
你们来自另一个时代
You're... from another time...
来自我们的未来?
from our future?
Clara
Clara?
- 是的 - 告诉我未来的事吧
- Yes. - Tell me what happens.
- 我不能 - 呃 我得知道
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表