He can't take me home. History says I went missing.
他可以改变历史啊
He can change history?
不不不 实际上 我不行
No, no, no, I can't, actually.
有些定点是不可改变的 你知道么
There are fixed points in time you see...
嗨 - 怎么了
Hi. - What?
我知道你在那儿
I knew you were there...
我能感应到你
I could feel you.
我知道
I know...
- 我们有没有 - 不可能
- Have we...? - We can't have.
你甚至还没出生呢
You haven't even been born yet.
不 你们不可能见过对方 可是
No, you can't have met but
她可以是你的 曾曾曾曾
she can be your great, great, great, great,
曾孙女
great-granddaughter.
当然也是你的啦 不过我想你已经猜到了吧
Yours too, of course! But you'd guessed that already, hadn't you?
噢
Oh...
显然还没有
apparently not.
- 悖论 - 自我消解了 大体说来
- The paradoxes... - Resolve themselves, by and large.
这就解释了为什么通灵联♥系♥会如此强烈
That's why the psychic link was so powerful -
血浓于水的呼唤
blood calling to blood.
超越时间限制 并非万物均会灭亡 嗯?
Out of time. Not everything ends, eh?
真爱不灭 总有不灭的
Not love. Not always.
博士 那我们呢 我们会怎样
Doctor, what about, what about... us?
Emma和我
Emma and me?
什么你们会怎样
What about you?
呃 会发生什么呢
Well, what's supposed to happen?
我是说 我们现在该做什么
I mean, what do we do now?
握紧双手
Hold hands...
那是你们本就该做的 继续这么做 别放手
that's what you're meant to do. Keep doing that and don't let go.
这就是秘密了
That's the secret.
"博士"
'Doctor!'
"我不开心"
'I'm not happy.'
对 你需要我背着你穿越到那边
Yeah, you need me to piggyback you across!
我可没碰你手啊
I'm not holding your hand.
我怎么这么 迟钝
I'm so... slow!
我真迟钝 迟钝得臭名昭著了
I am slow, I'm notorious for it,
这一直都是我的问题
that's always been my problem,
不过我最后都能弄明白
but I get there in the end.
噢 没错 - 博士
Oh, yes. - Doctor?
鲨鱼是怎么造小宝宝的
- How do sharks make babies?
小心地?
Carefully?
不不不 是开心的
No, no, no - happily!
鲨鱼其实不微笑的 它们只是
Sharks don't actually smile. They're just...
呃 它们有好多
Well, they've got lots and
好多牙齿
lots of teeth.
它们可是很能吃的 - 说的对
They're quite eaty. - Exactly!
本句为1928年的流行歌♥曲
《我们来相爱吧(Let's Do It)》的歌♥词
作者Cole Porter
但是小鸟如此 蜜蜂也如此
But birds do it, bees do it
甚至有教养的跳蚤也如此
even educated FLEAS do it.
每个孤独的怪物都需要一个伴侣
Every lonely monster needs a companion.
那怪物有两个吗
There's two of them?!
这是宇宙中最古老的故事了
It's the oldest story in the universe
这一个宇宙 或者任何别的宇宙中
this one, or any other.
男孩女孩相爱了
Boy and girl fall in love,
却被一些事情阻隔两地
get separated by events -
战争 政♥治♥斗争 时间意外
war, politics, accidents in time.
她被抛出魔域
She's thrown out of the hex,
或是他陷入其中
or he's thrown into it.
从那时起 他们便一直
Since then they've been
思念着对方 穿越时空
yearning for each other across time and space -
穿越维度 这可不是鬼故事
across dimensions - this isn't a ghost story,
这是个 爱情故事啊
it's a... love story!
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思 打扰了
Excuse me! Excuse me!
很抱歉打扰了你的余生
Sorry to interrupt the rest of your life.
所以呢
So...
要请你帮个小忙
tiny favour to ask...
对不起 我现在懂了
I'm sorry! I understand now!
我可以带你去见她
I can take you to her!
我能带你们远离这里 去一个安全的地方
I can take you to a safe place far away from here!
你们能在一起了
You can be together!
好了 来吧 她在等你
Well, come on then! She's WAITING!
啊 又见面啦 你这老罗密欧 你啊
Well, hello again, you old Romeo, you!
化用《罗密欧与朱丽叶》中典故
罗密欧与朱丽叶是一对被分离的情侣
现在 她来了
Now... here she comes.
"哈哈 喔"
'Ha-ha! Woo!'
哈
Ah!
"喔"
'Woo!'
准备要跳了哦
Get ready to jump.
下集预告
你跟一个乘着盒子的太空人一起远走高飞
You're running away with a spaceman in a box,
任何事都可能发生在你身上
anything could happen to you.
这次抢救出的东西不错 我能闻出来
It's good salvage... I can smell it.
Clara 她在哪儿
Clara, where is she.
她还在飞船上
She's still on board.
如果你们帮我救出她 那机器就是你们的了
If you help me get her out, you get the machine,
一生难遇的抢救工作
the salvage of a lifetime.
多种生命形态登上TARDIS
Multiple life forms onboard the TARDIS.
你究竟在这里存放了些什么
What do you keep in here?
你又是什么 嗯 是骗局 还是陷阱
What are you, eh? A trick, a trap?!
我们专心做工作 拆了这艘飞船
We do what we came for. Tear this ship apart.
如果我们要死在这里
If we're going to die here,
你得告诉我它们是什么东西
you're going to tell me what they are.
不行
I can't!
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
TARDIS的中心
The centre of the TARDIS.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表