嘿 机器人 去给我拿点吃的 我饿了
Hey, robot, go get me some food, I'm starving.
喂 别去烦他
Oi, leave him alone.
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
也许我心底还潜藏着一丝良知吧
Maybe I've just got a little tiny scrap of decency.
我累死了 我感觉...
I feel exhausted. I feel...
咱们在一天之内经历了两天的事儿
We've had two days crammed into the space of one?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
不知道 我常说些有的没的 当我没说
I don't know. I say stuff. Ignore me.
你觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe?
当然
Of course.
1到10 给我个数字指标
Give me a number out of ten.
10表示很赞 1表示很烂
Ten being whoo-hoo, one being aarrrggh!
你表现得怪里怪气的
You're being weird.
我需要知道你是否感觉安全 我需要知道
I need to know if you feel safe. I need to know...
你不害怕
you're not afraid.
害怕什么
Of?
未来啊 跟一个太空人一起乘着盒子远走高飞
The future. Running away with a spaceman in a box.
任何事都可能发生在你身上
Anything could happen to you.
我就指着这个呢 按下按钮吧
That's what I'm counting on. Push the button.
下集预告
我们正去往北方
We are going to the north.
甜蜜庄 理想的社区 针对快乐富足的工人们
Sweetville, an ideal community for happy, prosperous workers.
去那里居住的人们似乎都有进无出
No-one who ever goes to live there ever seems to come out.
我怀疑眼前的一切并非真♥相♥
I suspect all is not quite as it seems.
该想个计划了
Time for a plan.
你每次出现好像都没好事儿 年轻人
You do seem to keep turning up like a bad penny, young man.
"玫红恐怖" 他们是这样称呼它的
The Crimson Horror, that's what they're calling it.
我的计划必须加速了
My plans must be accelerated.
紫罗兰夫人 我们必须阻止她
Mrs Gillyflower, we've got to stop her.
若被歹人利用 那毒液
In the wrong hands, that venom
可以毁灭这星球上的一切生命
could wipe out all life on this planet.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表