我说我会去调查的
I said I'd look into it.
我还修好了咯吱咯吱响的洗衣机
I fixed that rattling noise in the washing machine,
把厨房♥的橱柜都标上了号♥ 优化了
indexed the kitchen cupboards, optimized the photosynthesis
主花坛里的光合作用 还组装了方轮自行车
in the main flowerbed and assembled the quadrocycle.
组装了什么
Assembled the what?
我在车♥库♥里发现了一辆被拆散的方轮自行车
I found a disassembled quadrocycle in the garage.
我不这么觉得的
I don't think you did.
我发明了方轮自行车
I invented the quadrocycle!
我怎么了
What happened to me?
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
我当时很害怕 真的很害怕
I was scared. Really scared.
我那时不知道我在哪儿
I didn't know where I was.
你现在知道自己身在何处吧
Do you know now?
当然
Yes.
好 那你就该去睡觉了
Well, then, you should go to sleep,
因为你现在安全了 我保证
because you're safe now, I promise.
晚安 Clara
Goodnight, Clara.
你在守护我吗
Are you guarding me?
呃 是的 是啊 我在守护你
Well, yes. Yes, I am.
你真打算在那儿坐一整夜吗
Are you seriously going to sit down there all night?
是啊 我保证 我会寸步不离
Yes. I promise. I won't budge from this spot.
那好吧 我只好下去找你了
Well, then. I'll have to come to you.
哎?
Eh?
看来那女孩就在屋里 而且还活着?
I take it the girl's inside. And alive?
是的
Yes.
Alexei 我要你采取些创造性措施来解决这事
Alexei, I need you to do something creative about that.
多疑值
服从值
良心值
智商值
我喜欢你的房♥子
I like your house.
这不是我的 我是这家的一个朋友
It isn't mine, I'm a friend of the family.
你在照顾孩子们吗
Do you look after the kids?
噢是啊 你是位家庭教师 对吧 就像
Oh yes, you're a governess, aren't you, just like...
就像什么
Just like what?
就像...
Just like...
我之前想的那样
I thought you probably would be.
你打算给我解释到底发生什么事了吗
Are you going to explain what happened to me?
无线网络里有东西
There's something in the Wi-Fi.
- 好吧 - 全世界都在无线网络里优哉游哉
- OK. - This whole world is swimming in Wi-Fi.
无线网络像汤水一样渗透到我们生活的每个角落
We're living in a Wi-Fi soup!
想象一下网络里混进了别的东西
Suppose something got inside it.
想象一下有东西生活在无线网络里
Suppose there was something living in the Wi-Fi,
吸收人类的思想 榨取人类的意识
harvesting human minds, extracting them.
想象一下那种情况
Imagine that.
人们的灵魂像苍蝇一样被困在万维网中
Human souls trapped like flies in the World Wide Web,
被永远地困住了 哭喊着求助
stuck for ever, crying out for help.
总的来说那不就是推特么
Isn't that basically Twitter?
Twitter(推特) 国际社交网站 类似中国的微博
那副表情是什么意思
What's that face for?
一台电脑是可以黑进别的电脑的
A computer can hack another computer.
如果有一台活着的 有知觉的电脑...
A living, sentient computer...
也许那玩意就能黑进人体 编辑他们 改写他们
Maybe that could hack people. Edit them. Rewrite them.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
因为几个小时之前 你还对网络一窍不通
Because a few hours ago you knew nothing about the internet.
而就在刚才 你都开起推特的玩笑了
And you just made a joke about Twitter.
噢
Oh.
噢 太奇怪了
Oh. That's weird.
现在我脑子里通晓了跟电脑相关的一切
I know all about computers now in my head.
这些知识都是从哪儿来的
Where did that come from?
你被上传了一会儿
You were uploaded for a while.
不论那时你在哪儿 你都带了些额外的东西回来
Wherever you were, you brought something extra back.
我十分怀疑 你能被允许保留它们
Which I very much doubt you're going to be allowed to keep.
- 你和我 进到蓝盒子里 马上 - 什么
- You and me, inside that box, now. - I'm sorry?
- 进去就行了 - 我们两个都进去?
- Just get inside. - Both of us?
相信我 我们进去后你就会明白了
Trust me, you'll understand once we're in there.
- 我想也是 - Clara 求你了
- I bet I will! - Clara, please!
不说别的 那盒子是个什么东西
What is that box, anyway?
你为什么会有个盒子
Why do you have a box?
- Clara - 那就像个接吻亭吧
- Clara! - Is it like a snogging booth?
snogging booth 又称kissing booth 接吻亭 常见于慈善会或嘉年华
一位女孩(有时是男孩)站在小亭子里允许别人支付少许财物 来亲吻自己
像个什么 - 你就是做这个的吗
A what?! - Is that what you do,
带着个小亭子
you bring a booth?
太饥渴了有木有
There's such a thing as too keen.
Clara 看看你周围
Clara, look around you!
怎么了 怎么回事 是无线网络在开灯吗
What's going on? What's happening? Is the Wi-Fi switching on the lights?
不是 是人在开灯
No. The people are switching on the lights.
无线网络是在激活人
The Wi-Fi is switching on the people.
那玩意是啥
What is that thing?
可移♥动♥的基站 早些时候你见过一个的
A walking base station, you saw one earlier.
我见的是一个小女孩
I saw a little girl.
一定是从你的潜意识中提取了图像
Must have taken an image from your subconscious,
再把它反馈给你
thrown it back at you.
这是动态伪装
Active camouflage!
他们可能在任何地方
They could be everywhere!
博士 博士
Doctor! Doctor!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
真的需要再次进行全伦敦范围的激活吗
Do we need another London-wide activation?
我们不能总拿骚乱当借口
We can't always pass it off as a riot.
我们周围的灯都亮着 其它的都关掉了 为什么呢
All our lights on, everyone else's off. Why?
有些飞机上也有无线网络信♥号♥♥
Some planes have Wi-Fi.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我们现在肯定成攻击目标了
We must be one hell of a target right now.
你 我 进盒子 快
You, me, box, now!
没错 这是艘飞船 没错 它里面比外面大些
Yes, it's a spaceship. Yes, it's bigger on the inside.
但是 我没时间跟你讨论这个
No, I don't have time to talk about it.
可... 可... 这个...
But... but... but... it's...
闭嘴 拜托了 短程跃行是很不容易的
Shut up, please, short hops are difficult.
大一些 里面真的更大
Bigger. On the inside. Actually bigger.
- 好了 来吧 - 我们还要出去回那里吗
- Right, come on! - Are we going back out there?
我们已经移♥动♥了 这是艘飞船 我们飞走了
We've moved. It's a spaceship, we flew away.
- 离开飞机了吗 - 不完全是这样
- Away from the plane? - Not exactly!
我们怎么到这儿的
How did we get here?
这是艘飞船 跟你说过啦 这很科学
It's a ship, I told you, it's all very sciency!
这是那架飞机吗 就刚才那架 这些人都死了吗
Is this the plane, the actual plane? Are they all dead?
睡着了 被无线网络关掉了 别管他们
Asleep, switched off by the Wi-Fi, never mind them!
怎么回事 这是真的吗
What is going on? Is this real?
快告诉我现在什么情况
Please tell me what is happening!
我是博士 我是外太空来的外星人
I'm the Doctor. I'm an alien from outer space.
我一千岁了 还有两颗心脏
I'm 1,000 years old. I've got two hearts.
而且我不会开飞机 你会吗
And I can't fly a plane, can you?
不会
No!
好吧 那我们一起来开吧
Fine, let's do it together.
你觉不觉得来个胜利翻滚太炫耀了
Do you think a victory roll would be too show-offy?
victory roll胜利翻滚 战斗机的一种高难度巡航技术
究竟发生了什么事
What the hell's going on?
好吧 我屏蔽了你们的无线网络信♥号♥♥
Well, I'm blocking your Wi-Fi,
所以首先 你们醒过来了
so you're waking up for a start.
那个啥 你想来驾驶不
Tell you what, do you want to drive?
我不明白怎么回事 那个盒子去哪了
I don't understand what's happened. That box, where's it gone?
找到那个盒子
Find that box!
好了 你打算什么时候向我解释发生什么事了
OK. When are you going to explain what the hell is going on?
早餐时
Breakfast.
什么 我可不要等到早餐的时候
What? I ain't waiting till breakfast.
这可是时光机 你永远都不用等到早餐时候
It's a time machine. You never have to wait for breakfast.
谢谢 谢谢 没错 神奇的蓝盒子
Thank you, thank you. Yes, magic blue box.
感谢大家的一切捐赠
All donations gratefully accepted.
来呀 来呀 给我们点施舍吧
Roll up, roll up, give us your dosh.
便士 英镑 有什么给什么
Pennies, pounds, anything you've got.
你接着收 我们要攒够早餐钱
Keep collecting, we need enough for breakfast.
我回趟车♥库♥
Just popping back to the garage.
车♥库♥?
Garage?
在这边
This way.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表