- Now, what sort of state is the sub in? - Doctor!
无线电还能用吗 我们能不能发个...
What about the radio? Can we send a...
- 博士! - 怎么了
- DOCTOR! - What?!
那是什么声音 燃气吗 有可能是燃气
What is that? Gas? COULD be gas!
真是屋漏偏逢连阴雨啊
it never rains but it pours.
我们在冰中钻取石油
We were drilling for oil in the ice.
我以为我找到了一头猛犸象
I thought I'd found a mammoth.
那不是猛犸象
It's not a mammoth.
不
No.
那它是什么
What is it, then?
那是个寒冰勇士
It's an Ice Warrior.
Ice Warriors寒冰勇士 来自火星的类人爬行生物
手上装有声纳武器 老版中与博士颇有渊源
火星上的原住民
A native of the planet Mars.
我们认识很久了
And we go way back...
- 相当久了 - 火星人? 你不是认真的吧
- WAY back. - A Martian? You can't be serious.
我从来都很认真 间或不认真一下
I'm always serious. With days off.
- 博士 - 我是在保持气氛轻松
- Doctor! - Just keeping it light,
Clara 他们在害怕
Clara, they're scared.
他们害怕? 我才害怕呢
They're scared? I'M scared!
别别别 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, no!
拜托了 拜托了 等等 没必要这样子
Please, please, Wait! Just... there's no need for this!
听我说完
Just hear me out!
你很困惑 无所适从 这是正常的啦
You're confused, disorientated - of course you are.
你在冰里休眠了... 休眠了多久
You've been lying dormant in the ice for, for how long?
多久啊 教授
How long, Professor?
据我估计 5000年吧
By my reckoning, 5,000 years.
5000年? 睡的真是够久啊
5,000 years? That's a hell of a nap.
你心里不痛快 这也不能怪你
Can't blame you if you've got out of the wrong side of bed.
这儿没人想要伤害你
Nobody here wants to hurt you.
拜托了 为什么不告诉我们你的名字呢
Please, just, why don't you tell us your name?
你在说什么 那东西会有名字?
What're you talking about? It has a name?
当然有名字 还有军衔 这是一位战士
Of course it has a name - and a rank. This is a soldier.
我们应当尊重它
And it deserves our respect.
真是疯了 那是一头怪物
This is madness. That is a monster!
Skaldak
Skaldak.
你说什么
What did you say?
我是大元帅Skaldak
I am Grand Marshal Skaldak.
哦 不
Oh, no.
白♥痴♥
You idiot!
你这个 白♥痴♥
You... idiot!
大元帅Skaldak
Grand Marshal Skaldak.
你认识他吗
You... know him?
萨西族之君
Sovereign of the Tharsisian caste,
符伯司异端的挞伐者
vanquisher of the Phobos Heresy.
光荣的火星人中 有史以来最伟大的英雄
The greatest hero the proud Martian race has ever produced.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
把他 锁 起 来
Lock... him... up!
这是真的吗
Is it true?
什么
True?
我真的沉睡了5000年吗
I slept for 5,000 years?
呃 教授是这么说的
Er, that's what the professor says.
5000年啊
5,000 years!
Clara 寒冰勇士有着与众不同的信条
The Ice Warriors have a different creed, Clara.
截然不同的准则
A different code.
按照Skaldak自己的标准 他就是一位英雄
By his own standards, Skaldak is a hero.
传说连他的敌人也很尊敬他
It was said his enemies honoured him so much
他们会在临死之前
they'd carve his name
将他的名字刻在自己的血肉上
into their own flesh before they died.
哦 是么 很不错 他听起还不错
Oh, yeah, very nice. He sounds lovely.
- 寒冰勇士? 解释一下 - 没时间解释了
- An Ice Warrior? Explain. - There isn't time!
试试看
Try me.
这是火星的爬行种族 被称作寒冰勇士
Martian reptile known as the Ice Warrior.
火星变冷的时候 它们不得不去适应环境
When Mars turned cold they had to adapt.
它们成了生物-机械合成体
They're bio-mechanoid-cyborgs.
打造出赖以生存的铠甲
Built survival armour so they
这样才能在它们家乡世界的严寒中存活
could exist in the freezing cold of their home world
但是温度一上升 铠甲就会失灵
but an increase in temperature and the armour goes haywire.
就像用驱牛棒电它时那样?
Like with the cattle prod thing?
正如用驱牛棒电它时那样
Like with the cattle prod thing.
设计上的小瑕疵 这是唯一让我
Bit of a design flaw, the only thing,
始终很好奇的地方 为什么它们不改善这一点
I've always wondered why they never sorted it.
你已经让我告诉了你关于它们的事
Oh look, you've got me telling you about them
而我说了没时间解释
When I said there wasn't time!
他真有那么危险吗
Is he that dangerous?
这一个肯定有
This one is.
来寻我 我的同胞 若你们仍在世间
Find me, my brothers. If you are still out there.
来寻我
Find me.
为什么我们还在听这些疯话 艇长
Why are we listening to this nonsense, Captain?
- 这些人显然是敌方特工 - 嗯?
- These people are clearly enemy agents. - Eh?
是间谍 艇长
Spies, Captain!
还真是很差劲的间谍呐 伙计
Pretty bad spies, mate.
我连俄语都不会说
I don't even speak Russian!
什么
What?
我不会
I don't...
我是在说俄语么 我怎么会在说俄语呢
Am I speaking Russian? How come I'm speaking Russian?
现在吗 我们非得现在来讨论这个么
Now? We have to do this now?
- 他们是在说俄语吧 - 真的吗 非得现在吗
- Are THEY speaking Russian? - Seriously? Now?!
是TARDIS的翻译矩阵
It's the TARDIS translation matrix.
在我看来 艇长同志
In my opinion, Comrade Captain,
这个生物是西方的武器
this creature is a Western weapon.
- 他们是吗 - 没错 他们是俄♥国♥人
- Are they? - Yes! They're Russians!
- 武器? - 穿着救生服 不然还能是什么
- A weapon? - Survival suit. What is the alternative?
火星来的绿色小人吗
The little green man from Mars?
纠正一下 那是个火星来的绿色巨人
Correction. It's a BIG green man from Mars.
我可不欣赏你的轻率 教授
I do not appreciate your levity, Professor.
为什么我一点也不感到惊讶
Why does that not surprise me?
也许他们说的是真的
Maybe they're telling the truth.
真的吗
The truth?
没错 一个革命性的概念 我知道
Yes. A revolutionary concept, I know.
我们必须向莫斯科报告我们发现了什么
It's essential that we inform Moscow of what we have found!
无线电已经坏了
The radio's out of action,
如果你还没注意到的话 Stepashin
in case you hadn't noticed, Stepashin.
他们知道我们的最后坐标 他们会找到我们的
They have our last position. They will find us.
- 当他们找到我们时 - 如何
- When they do... - Yes?
这么说吧 冷战可不会永远冷着 艇长
Well, the Cold War won't stay cold for ever, Captain.
天啊 Stepashin 你就像个卡住的磁带
For God's sake, Stepashin,
总在说重复的话
you're like a stuck record!
现在我们有更重要的事了
We have other priorities right now.
我要你马上回到修理岗位上去
I want you back on repairs immediately,
我们要让这艘船保持运转 下去吧
we need to keep this ship alive. Dismissed.
长官
Sir...?
下去 Stepashin
Dismissed, Stepashin!
本来我们需要做的
All we needed to do was
仅仅是放Skaldak离开 他就会忘了我们的
let Skaldak go and he'd have forgotten us...
但是你们攻击了他 你们向他宣战了
but you've attacked him. You declared war.
"伤我一员 即伤我全族"
"Harm one of us and you harm us all."
这就是远古火星人的信条
That's the ancient Martian code.
听到那个了吗
You hear that?
Skaldak已经发送了求救信♥号♥♥
Skaldak's sent out a distress call.
他会引地狱之火从天而降
He'll bring down the fires
只因你们在他面前扔下手套挑衅
of hell just for laying a glove on him!
将手套在对方面前扔下是古代骑士发出挑战的方式
除非你去跟它谈谈?
Unless you talk to it?
我是唯一可以和他谈的人
I'm the only one who can.
不 门都没有 我们不能让你去冒险
No. Out of the question. We're not losing you.
- 我来 - 什么 - 你可以通过我和它交谈
- I'll do it. - What? - You can talk to it through me.
Skaldak是不会和你谈的 你是敌方的战士
Skaldak won't talk to you! You're an enemy soldier!
他怎么会知道呢
How would he know that?
战士可以认得出另一位战士
A soldier knows another soldier.
他能从你身上闻出来 一里外都能闻到
He'll smell it on you! Smell it on you a mile off.
他在你身上闻不到么 博士
And he wouldn't smell it on you, Doctor?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表