- 你有好主意吗? - 是的 老规矩 跑!
- Any ideas? - Yeah, the usual! Run!
好吧 去防火梯
OK! Fire escape.
我总是想要去参观一下自♥由♥女神像
I always wanted to visit the Statue Of Liberty.
我猜她等不及了
I guess she got impatient.
- 什么? 是什么 什么啊? - 你只管盯着它看
- What? What is it, what? - Just keep your eyes on that.
有路可以下去吗?
Is there a way down?
呃 没有
Er...no.
但是有另一条出路
But there's a way out.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
Rory 你在做什么?
Rory, what are you doing?
Rory
Rory...
- 停下来 你会死的 - 是的 两次
- Stop it. You'll die. - Yeah, twice,
同一座大楼同一个晚上
in the same building on the same night.
还有谁可以这么做呢?
Who else could do that?
下来吧 求你了
Just come down. Please.
这才是正确的做法 这会奏效的
This is the right thing to do. This will work.
如果我现在死了 就形成了一个悖论 对吧?
If I die now, it's a paradox, right?
悖论可以杀死天使 告诉我 我错了
The paradox kills the Angels, tell me I'm wrong.
继续啊 因为我真的非常害怕
Go on, please, because I'm really scared.
喔 好极了 这一次你主宰不了
Oh, great. The one time you can't manage it.
Amy
Amy...
我想我需要一点帮助
..I think I'm going to need a little help here.
停下来!
Just stop it!
仔细考虑一下吧
Just think it through.
这会奏效的 会杀了那些天使
This will work, this will kill the Angels.
- 你也会死的 - 会吗?
- It'll kill you too. - Will it?
River说这个地方会从时间上被抹去 从未存在
River said this place would be erased from time, never exist.
如果这个地方从来就没有过 我怎么会掉下去呢?
If this place never existed, what did I fall off?
- 你认为你会活过来吗? - 哪次我没活过来
- You think you'll come back to life? - When don't I?
总之 还会有什么呢?
And anyway, what else is there?
像楼下那样老死在床上 再也看不到你了吗?
Dying of old age downstairs, never seeing you again?
Amy 求你了 如果你爱我的话
Amy, please, if you love me,
相信我 推一把
trust me, and push.
- 我不能这么做 - 你必须这么做
- I can't. - You have to.
你可以吗? 如果你换做我 你会这么做吗?
Could you? If it was me, could you do it?
只要能救你 我什么都可以做
To save you, I could do anything.
- 证明给我看 - 我不能带你一起
- Prove it. - I can't take you too.
你说过我们会活着回来
You said we'd come back to life.
说到做到
Money-where-your-mouth-is time.
Amy
Amy...
闭嘴
Shut...up.
要么一起跳 要么都不跳
Together. Or not at all.
你们俩究竟要干什么?!
What the hell are you doing?!
我们正在改变未来
Changing the future.
所谓婚姻
It's called marriage.
Amy!
Amy!
Amy!
Amy!
博士!
Doctor!
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
是悖论 奏效了!
The paradox. It's working!
悖论起作用了!
The paradox is working!
我们在哪儿?
Where are we?
回到了我们最初的地方
Back where we started.
你们使时间线崩塌了 悖论奏效了
You collapsed the timeline, the paradox worked,
我们回到了属于我们的地方
we all pinged back where we belong.
什么 在一片墓地?
What, in a graveyard?
上次也是这儿 为什么总是这儿
This happened the last time. Why always here?
有关系吗? 我们差点就炸掉整个纽约啊
Does it matter? We could've blown New York off the planet.
我不能把Tardis带回那里 时间线太杂乱了
I can't take the TARDIS back there, the timelines are too scrambled.
我差点失去了你们俩
I could have lost you both.
千万不要再那样做了
Don't ever do that again.
我们做了什么?
What did we do?
我们修正了这一切 我们解决了问题
We fixed it, we solved the problem.
我是说我自己
I was talking to myself.
它需要重新漆一遍
It could do with a repaint.
我很忙
I've been busy.
顶上的灯需要换一下吗?
Does the bulb on top need changing?
我换过了
I just changed it.
所以 那么Rory和Amy
So. Rory and Amy, then.
是的 我知道 我知道
Yes. I know, I know.
我只是说一下
I'm just saying.
整天在这儿闲逛他们会无比厌烦的
They're going to get terribly bored hanging round here all day.
- 博士 - 哈! - 下次
- Doctor. - Ha! - Next time,
我们可以只是去酒吧吗?
could we could just go to the pub?
我现在就想去 那儿有电子游戏吗?
I want go to the pub right now. Are there video games there?
我爱电子游戏
I love video games.
没错 全家出游
Right, family outing, then.
Amy 过来看看这个
Amy - come and see this.
什么? - 这有个墓碑
What? - There's a gravestone here
上面的名字和我的一样
for someone with the same name as me!
什么?
What?
博士!
Doctor!
那究竟是从哪来的?
Where the hell did that come from?
是一个幸存者 非常虚弱 盯着他
It's a survivor. Very weak, but keep your eyes on it.
Rory在哪?
Where's Rory?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
Amelia
Amelia...
我真的很抱歉
..I'm so sorry.
不 不 我们可以直接回去
No. No, we can just go and
把他接进Tardis里 再来一次悖论
get him in the TARDIS. One more paradox...
那会撕裂整个纽约的
..Would rip New York apart.
- 你骗我 我不相信你 - 妈 是真的
- That's not true, I don't believe you. - Mother, it's true.
Amy 你要做什么
Amy, what are you doing?
Rory的墓碑
Rory's gravestone,
还有空间可以写另外一个名字呢 不是么
there's room for one more name, isn't there?
你什么意思 离那个天使远点
What do you mean? Back away from the Angel,
回到Tardis里来 我们另觅他法
come back to the TARDIS. We'll figure something out.
这天使 它会把我送去同一个时间点么 去他身边?
The Angel - would it send me back to the same time,to him?
我不知道 没人知道
I don't know. Nobody knows.
- 但这是我唯一的机会了 是吧 - 当然不是
- But it's my best shot, yeah? - No.
博士 闭嘴 是的是的 你会去他身边
Doctor, shut up! Yes. Yes, it is.
- Amy - 好嘞 那我只需要眨眼就行了 对吧
- Amy... - Well, then. I just have to blink, right?
- 不要! - 会没事的 我知道的
- No! - It'll be fine. I know it will.
我会和他在一起 事情本应如此
I'll be with him, like I should be.
我俩要白头偕老
Me and Rory together.
Melody
Melody?
停下 别这样 快停下!
Stop it, just, just stop it!
你要照顾好他 你要乖要听话
You look after him and you be a good girl,
你要照顾好他
and you look after him.
你在制♥造♥时间定点
You are creating fixed time.
我就永远也见不到你了
I will never be able to see you again.
我会没事的 我会和他在一起
I'll be fine. I'll be with him.
Amy 求你了 快回到Tardis里吧
Amy, please, just come back into the TARDIS.
求你了 Pond 过来吧
Come along, Pond, please.
邋遢货 永别了
Raggedy man, goodbye!
不要!
No!
River 他们是你的父母
River, they were your parents.
抱歉 我没为你着想
I'm sorry, I didn't even think.
- 那不重要 - 那当然重要了
- It doesn't matter. - Of course it matters.
博士 最重要的事在于 不要独自旅行
What matters is this. Doctor - don't travel alone.
那就和我一起旅行
Travel with me, then.
无论何时 无论何地 只要你想
Whenever and wherever you want...
但两情若是久长时
but not all the time.
又岂在朝朝暮暮 你说呢
One psychopath per TARDIS, don't you think?
好吧 我还得写这本书不是么《Melody Malone》
OK. This book I've got to write - Melody Malone.
我想我还得把它拿给Amy去出版吧
I presume I send it to Amy to get it published?
对 是的
Yes. Yes.
我会让她写后记的
I'll tell her to write an afterword.
为你而写的后记
For you.
也许你会听她的
Maybe you'll listen to her.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表