看看怎样
..and find out how...
什么?!
What?!
我们跑到外面来了 我们在一片沙滩上
We're outside. We're on a beach.
远程传送 啊 我讨厌远程传送
Teleport! Oh, I hate teleports.
一定是被我的声音激活了
Must have activated on my voice.
是的 好吧 谢谢你 Arthur C Clarke
Ah, yes, well, thank you, Arthur C Clarke!
【Arthur C Clarke为英国著名科幻小说家 此处用来讽刺博士难以理解的科学用语】
远程传送 很显然啊
Teleport, obviously,
我是说 我们在一艘飞船上 还有恐龙呢
I mean, we're on a spaceship, with dinosaurs,
为什么就不能有远程传送呢
why wouldn't there be a teleport?
实际上 我们为什么不现在就传送呢
In fact why don't we just teleport now?!
他还好吗
Is he all right?
他讨厌旅行 那会让他烦躁不安
He hates travelling. Makes him anxious.
他只去报亭和打高尔夫的
He only goes to the paper shop and golf.
那你带他来干嘛
What did you bring him for?
我没有 你为什么不能像个正常人一样
I didn't! Why can't you just phone ahead,
先打个电♥话♥呢
like any normal person?
有人能告诉我 我们现在在哪儿吗
Can somebody tell me where we are, now?
嗯 这不是地球 味道不对 金属味太重了
Well, it's not Earth. Doesn't taste right, too metallic.
这是只茶隼吗
Is that a kestrel?
但愿如此
I do hope so.
- 沙滩在震动 - 是吗 确实如此
- The beach is humming. - Is it? Oh, yes!
好了 别傻站在那儿啊 你们俩 给我挖
Right, well, don't just stand there, you two, dig!
我要去看看石头 我喜欢石头
I'm going to look at rocks. Love a rock.
用什么挖啊
Dig with what?
你是碰巧带着那个吗
Did you just have that on you?
废话 是人就会随身带把铲子的
Of course! What sort of a man doesn't carry a trowel?
把它放进你的圣诞节清单上
Put it on your Christmas list.
爸 我都31了 我再也没有圣诞节清单了
Dad, I'm 31. I don't have a Christmas list any more.
我有
I do!
这沙滩下有层隔板
There's a floor under this beach!
博士 博士
Doctor! Doctor!
你听见了吗 你听见他喊他什么了吗
Did you hear that? Did you hear what he called him?
博士 我终于等到这天了
Doctor! After all this time!
把他们带到我这儿来
Bring them to me.
入侵者位置
显而易见 那种生物远远不止两只
There are clearly more than just two of those creatures.
嗨 把那个放一边去 我需要你保持清醒
Hey, put that away, I need you sober.
这是药用的 而且我从来不接受女人的命令
It's medicinal. And I don't take orders from females.
那就学着接受 哪个男人敢和我这样说话 我必杀之
Then learn. Any man who speaks to me that way, I execute.
你可以试试
You're very welcome to try.
抱歉 你叫什么名字来着
Sorry, what was your name again?
两地之贵妇
Lady of the Two Lands,
伟大的君主Amenhotep的妻子 埃及王后Nefertiti
wife of the Great King Amenhotep, Queen Nefertiti of Egypt.
【阿蒙霍特普四世 古埃及第十八王朝法老】
这是真的吗
I'll be damned...
哦 天哪 Nefertiti王后
Oh, my God! Queen Nefertiti!
我从学校里学过关于你的所有事
I learned all about you at school.
你太棒了! 我是你的忠实粉丝 击个掌吧
You're awesome! Big fan, high-five!
嗯 这是在你之后才兴起的 你真的很有名
Yeah, bit behind on that. You're really famous.
嘘 快听
Ssh! Listen.
好吧 让我猜一猜吧 霸王龙
OK. At a guess, T-Rex.
还没长大
Not yet full size.
我们在一个恐龙巢穴的正中♥央♥
We're in the middle of a dinosaur nest.
我们还是撤吧
I propose a retreat.
或者往前走
Or perhaps forwards.
赞成 别把幼龙吵醒了
Agreed. Just don't wake the baby.
对了 你是谁
Who are you, anyway?
我是John Riddell 非洲草原上有名的猎手
John Riddell. Big game hunter on the African plains.
我相信你也听说过我
I'm sure you've heard of me, too.
- 没 - 你明显是漏学了很多内容
- No. - You clearly have some alarming gaps in your education.
或者说 狩猎无助动物的人并不会名垂青史
Or men who hunt defenceless creatures just don't impact on history.
面对现实吧 她比你帅气多了
Face it, she's way cooler than you.
你呢 Amy 你也是个王后吗
And you, Amy? Are you also a queen?
是的 是的 确实
Yes. Yes, I am.
看见了吧 金属地板 石头里的屏幕
See! Metal floor, screens in rocks.
这只是个短距离传送
It was just a short-range teleport.
- 我们仍然在飞船上 - 不 我们出来了 在沙滩上
- We're still on the ship. - No. We're outside, on a beach.
- 不 老爸 这是飞船的一部分 - 别开玩笑了
- No, it's part of the ship, Dad. - Don't be ridiculous.
好吧 这确实荒谬得像玩笑 不过也很棒啊
Well, it is quite ridiculous, also brilliant.
这就是系统把我们传送到这里来的原因
That's why the system teleported us here
我刚才想要找引擎
I wanted the engines.
这就是引擎室 水轮发电机
This is the engine room! Hydro-generators.
我真的一点都没听懂他在说什么
I have literally no idea what he's saying.
一个靠潮汐发电的飞船
A spaceship powered by waves.
这真不可思议
Fabulously impossible!
啊 想想看我们可以从这艘船上学到的东西
Oh, think of the things we could learn from this ship
如果我们成功阻止它被炸成碎片的话
if we manage to stop it being blown to pieces.
还有 如果我们没死的话
Plus, not dying.
坏消息是 我们没办法及时关闭潮汐系统
Bad news is, can't shut the wave systems down in time.
需要...需要太长时间了
Takes... takes way too long.
如果这就是引擎的话
If these are the engines,
那一定有个主控室
there must be a control room.
确实 我们得找到它
Exactly. That's what we need to find.
现在我们该怎么对付那些不是茶隼的东西呢
Now, what do we do about the things that aren't kestrels?
哦 天哪
Oh, my Lord.
那些是翼手龙吗
Are those pterodactyls?
是的 如果在别的什么场合 我会很激动的
Yes. On any other occasion, I'd be thrilled.
现在暴露在海滩上 激动不起来 我们得走了
Exposed on a beach, less than thrilled. We should be going.
去哪儿 当然是离它们越远越好
Where? Definitely away from them!
- 就这样?! - 欢迎补充
- That's the plan?! - Amendments welcome!
离开那些翼手龙
Move away from the pterodactyls!
我想它们发现我们了
I think they might be noticing!
修改计划 跑啊
Amended plan. Run!
我们就不能传送走或别的什么吗
Can't we just teleport or something?
不能 本地传送装置在我们来的时候就坏了
No, local teleport's burned out on arrival.
那儿的峭壁上有个裂缝
There's an opening in the cliffs over there!
快点跑啊
Come on, run!
我在努力跑啊
I'm trying!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
嗯 我没事 我们现在怎么办
Yeah, I'm fine. What do we do now?
外面已经没有退路了
There's no way back out there.
穿过这个洞穴 来吧
Through the cave, come on.
这一建议尚未成形
That suggestion was a work in progress.
我们被困住了
We're trapped!
是的 感谢你提醒这一显而易见的事实
Yes, thanks for spelling it out.
博士 下面不管是什么东西 它正往这边走呢
Doctor, whatever's down there is coming this way.
提醒的习惯遗传啊 棒极了
Spelling-it-out is hereditary, wonderful!
声音离我们越来越近了
That sound's getting nearer!
你让我们很生气
We're very cross with you!
给这儿来点儿除草剂不会有害的
Bit of weedkiller wouldn't go amiss in here.
不管谁曾经开过这艘船 他离开得很匆忙
Whoever was running this vessel left in a hurry.
或许有一场瘟疫发生 带走了他们
Maybe a plague came and took them.
不会 如果是那样的话 这里应该有尸骨
No, there'd be corpses and bones.
除非动物吃了他们
Unless the animals ate them.
【谐星兄弟 指英国喜剧演员Barry Elliott和Paul Elliott 此处用来打趣同行的两人】
哇 谐星兄弟 放松点好吗
Whoa,Chuckle Brothers, lighten up, would ya?
你怎么会知道如何操控它?
How did you know how to do that?
我曾经花了很长时间和博士相处 并且学会了
I've spent enough time with the Doctor to know
每当你来到新的地方 都要按下按钮
whenever you enter somewhere new, press buttons.
你还从他那儿学到了什么
What else have you learned from him?
不要只停留在按按钮上
Don't stop at button-pressing.
"一百一十七年..." 是资料记录
'One hundred and seventeen years...'Data records.
- 飞船的主人吗 - 可能吧 来吧 帮帮我们...
- Ship's owners? - Could be. Come on, help us out...
"..将会一直被冷冻着..."
'..will remain cryogenic...’
"..在太空中睡觉...我会继续工作..."
'..space sleep... I will continue to work...'
可以看看你的照片吗 快点 让我看看
How about a picture? Come on, for me!
"...无法绘制..."
'..far beyond our mapping...'
看哪 真漂亮
Look! It's beautiful.
我无法告诉你 我们来自多远的地方
I can't tell how far we have come.
远到足以躲开那场已经被预测出来的
'Far enough to avoid the destructive impact
对我们星球的毁灭性影响
forecast for our planet.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表