范巴伦兄弟公♥司♥
表面 清洁
"发现打捞目标 请批准
'Incoming salvage, please validate.
警报
新目标
"发现打捞目标 请批准
'Incoming salvage, please validate.
发现打捞目标 请批准
Incoming salvage, please validate.
"发现打捞目标 请批准"
'Incoming salvage, please validate.'
全是破铜烂铁
Rusty garbage.
扫描系统
无打捞价值
新目标
都不值得我为之穿好靴子
It's not worth lacing up my boots.
简直是浪费时间
Wasting our time.
这么远的地方没什么可打捞的
There's no salvage this far out.
你真幸运 Tricky
You're a lucky boy, Tricky.
你是个机器人 你不会觉得无聊
You're an android - you don't get bored.
他是不会回去的 只有半舱的货物
He won't turn back. Not with half a cargo.
他又不是船长 我们是平等的合作伙伴
He's not captain. We're equal partners.
呵呵 是啊
Yeah, right.
是你说...
You said...
我知道我说了什么 我就是说那话的人
I know what I said. I was the one who said it.
是你说 它看你的样子很古怪
You said it was looking at you funny.
我当时累坏了 过度劳累
I was tired. Overwrought.
我不是那意思 它只是台机器
I didn't mean it. It's an appliance.
有自己的用途的
It does a job.
它是台很棒的机器
It's a pretty cool appliance.
我们现在说的可不是奶酪刨丝器之类的
We're not talking cheese grater here!
你不能让我和你的飞船说话
You're not getting me to talk to your ship.
那简直是疯了
That's properly bonkers.
- 没事儿 没事儿 - 你就像那些
- It's OK, it's OK. - You're like one of those guys
除非他妈妈允许否则不敢和女孩子约会的人一样
who can't go out with a girl unless his mother approves.
你们处好关系对我来说很重要
It's important to me you get along.
我可以把你俩单独留在一起
I could leave you two alone together.
现在你吓着我了
Now you're creeping me out.
你来驾驶看看 不是驾驶
Take the wheel... not the wheel.
我来简单化一下 帮你调成基本模式
I'll make it easy - shut it down to basic mode for you.
基本模式 就因为我是女孩吗
Basic! Cos I'm a girl?
不是
No.
所有人穿好工作服 这个打捞目标不错
Everyone suit up. It's good salvage.
我能闻出来
I can smell it.
只是垃圾而已
It's just trash.
不是 你看
No, look.
磁力网中有些有趣的东西
There's something tasty in the magno-field.
磁力爪准备就绪 连线中
Magno-grab ready. Engaging.
磁力爪准备就绪
快点行动
Move yourself.
我♥干♥了什么
What have I done?
呃 没事吧
Er... OK.
博士?
Doctor?
所有的电子脉冲都故障了
All the electrical impulses are jammed.
我没办法重新打开防护盾
I can't get the shields back up.
她现在非常脆弱
She's completely vulnerable.
我发誓我只碰了一下
I swear I just touched it.
磁力捆缚场 我们正朝那里飞进去
Magnetic hobble-field. We're flying right into it.
Clara 待在我身边
Clara, stay by me!
你最好告诉我
Please tell me there's a button
你能一键修复它
you can press to fix this.
哦 有的 救急大按钮
Oh, yes. Big friendly button.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
- 是啊 - 为了让我不被吓坏么
- Yep. - To stop me freaking out?
- 管用吗 - 不太管用
- Is it working? - Not so much.
神秘博士
第一季 第十集
后期:XX 迷毁
这是什么 某种逃生舱吗
What is it, some kind of escape pod?
来吧
Come on.
把它砸开
Crack it open.
没用
It's doing nothing.
用热力装载器炸开它
Use the thermo-charge and blast it.
不 不 不 等等
No! No! No! Wait...
她好像是活的
It's like she's alive.
她... 她很痛苦 我能感受到
She's...she's suffering. I can feel it.
- 我能感觉到 - 那只是机器人的呻♥吟♥
- I can feel it. - That's just robot-rant.
不 Gregor 他说得对
No, Gregor, he's right.
看上去有条燃料管线破损了
Looks like there's a broken fuel line.
好吧 好吧 把它扔回去
All right. All right, put it back.
今天没有打捞物了 伙计们
No salvage today, boys.
打开舱门
Open the bay doors.
等等
Wait!
扫描中
那底下有人
Somebody's under that thing.
我们把她拖进来时 船员还在飞船上
The crew were still on board when we dragged her in.
检测到有机生命
我们什么也没做
We did nothing.
如果有人问起来 就说这船本来就报废了
If anyone asks, that ship was already busted.
明白了吗 尤其是你
You got that? And you,
管好你那张满是机油的嘴
make sure you keep your oily-mouth shut.
窃窃私语是很不礼貌的
It's rude to whisper.
嗨 我是博士 你们是...
Hi. I'm the Doctor. And you are...?
范巴伦和... 范巴伦
Van Baalen and... Van Baalen.
范巴伦和范巴伦
Van Baalen and Van Baalen.
待会儿肯定会弄混的
That's going to get confusing later.
我们发现你的船在漂流
We found you drifting.
你的船损坏得非常严重
Your ship was junked-up pretty bad.
弄坏我的船的 是个磁力爪
What broke my ship was a magno-grab.
在你口袋里找到了这个遥控器
Found this remote in your pocket.
嗯? 多巧啊
Eh? What are the chances?
在大多数星系里都是违禁物品
Outlawed in most galaxies.
这个小坏蛋能让整艘船瘫痪
This little beastie can disable whole vessels
除非你有防护振荡器
unless you have shield oscillators,
而我把它关掉了 好让Clara来驾驶
which I turned off so that Clara could fly...
妹的
Damn it!
Clara
Clara!
她在哪儿 一个女孩
Where is she? Girl.
大概这么高 有点狂躁
About so high. Feisty.
她还在船上
She's still on board!
等等 你的船舱出现燃料泄漏了
No, wait, your pod is leaking fuel.
如果她还在里面 她肯定死了
If she's still in there, she's dead.
哦 防毒面罩
Ah. Respirators.
我们能把门打开一瞬
We can open the doors for a split second,
探进去拽她出来
reach in and grab her.
相信我 不可能的
Trust me, we can't.
现在拜托了 帮我把她弄出来
Now, please, help me get her out.
我跟你说 她被烧...
I'm telling you, she fried...
闭上你的锡制嘴
Shut it, tin-mouth!
那价格怎么定呢
What sort of fee are we talking?
如果你帮我把她弄出来
If you help me get her out,
这机器就归你了 所有的残余物都归你 怎么样
you get the machine, all the scrap, eh?
这东西不值得冒险 四英尺的金属块? 不干
It's not worth the risk. Four feet of metal? Nah.
如果我向你们保证
What if I can guarantee you
这是你们拖上来的最有价值的东西呢
the best haul you've ever had?
Bram 打开舱门
Bram, open the bay doors.
不 不 拜托 停下
No, no, please, stop!
听我说
Listen, listen.
这些门后面 是一生难遇的打捞(搜救)目标
Right behind those doors is the salvage of a lifetime.
博士
Doctor?
博士
Doctor?
红灯闪烁... 表示情况不好
Red flashing light... means something bad.
可以迅速逃离这里吗
Get out of here fast?
也有可能 无论如何 都不要打开这扇门
Or possibly, whatever you do, don't open this door.
坏主意
Bad decision.
嘿 我们真要去冒这个险吗
Hey, are we really going to risk it?
那东西正在泄漏毒气呢
That thing is spewing poison.
我们应该把它扔回太空
We should blow it back into space.
拿好你的工具
Get your gear.
喂 我可不听我弟弟的命令
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表