孩提时代 我最爱的故事
When I was a child,my favourite story
是关于一个永生的人
was about a man who lived forever,
一个由于见证了太多而眼神沧桑的人
but whose eyes were heavy with the weight of all he'd seen,
一个从群星间坠落的人
a man who fell from the stars.
【终结】
我知道你终将找到我
I knew you'd find me eventually.
向你所信奉的神祈祷吧
Make peace with your gods.
曾几何时 你也信奉着他们
Once they were your gods too.
那已是曾经
Not any more.
我是最后一个吗
Am I the last one?
还有一个人
There's one more.
医生
The Doctor.
Mercy镇 81个居民
"Mercy, 81 residents."
看看这儿 全是一堆堆石头和木头
Look at this. It's a load of stones and lumps of wood.
那是什么
What is it?
就是一堆石头和木头
A load of stones and lumps of wood.
呃 告示上写着 禁止入内
Er, the sign does say, "Keep out."
我总把这些告示当做是建议而不是命令
I see keep-out signs as suggestions more than actual orders.
就好比 只准干洗
Like dry clean only.
那不正常
That's not right.
只不过是个路灯
It's a street lamp.
用电的路灯应该在十年后才出现
An electric street lamp about ten years too early.
- 也没差几年 - 你当年把手♥机♥充电器
- It's only a few years out. - That's what you said when you left
丢在亨利八世的包间里时
your phone recharger in
- 也是这么说的 -博士 嗯...
- Henry VIII's en-suite. -Doctor, um...
时代错误的电能
Anachronistic electricity,
禁止入内的告示
keep-out signs,
充满敌意的目光
aggressive stares...
- 有人偷看过我的圣诞节愿望单吗 - 博士
-Has someone been peeking at my Christmas list? -Doctor!
来杯茶
Tea.
要很浓的那种
But the strong stuff.
别把茶包丢了
Leave the bag in.
孩子 你在这儿做什么
What you doing here, son?
孩子? 你就继续这么叫我吧
Son? You can stay.
-先生 能请教下尊姓大名吗 -当然
-Sir, might I enquire who you is? -Of course.
我是博士 这是
I am the Doctor, this is...
勿需起身 你们看见了吗 所谓有礼貌
No need to stand. You see that? Manners.
哦 谢谢你 但我不需要新衣服
Oh, thank you.But I don't need a new suit.
先生 我是入殓师
I'm the undertaker, sir.
我有个问题
I got a question.
你是个外星人吗
Is you an alien?
这个问题 有点涉及隐私啊
Well, um... Bit personal.
其实这是相对的 不是吗
It's all relative, isn't it?
我的意思是 在我眼中你们才是外星人
I mean, I think YOU'RE the aliens.
但在这种情况下 是的
But in this context, yes.
我想我是的
Yes, I suppose I am.
博士 把他放下 别以为我们不会杀了你
Doctor! Put him down! Don't think we won't kill you.
-博士 -离她远点
-Doctor! -Leave her alone!
别担心 事情全在我的掌控之下
Don't worry! Everything is completely under control!
伙计们 放我下来
Get off me. Guys!
天哪 伙计们
Guys! Oh, dear.
他来了
He's coming.
天哪 他来了
Oh, God. He's coming.
牧师
Preacher...
说点什么吧
Say something.
我们在天上的父
Our father, who art in Heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come.
愿你的旨意行在...
Thy will be done...
你
You.
打领结的家伙
Bow tie.
退到这道线后面
Get back across that line.
立刻
Now.
Isaac
Isaac,
他说他是医生
he said he was a doctor...
【英文中医生和博士是一个单词】
一个外星医生
an alien doctor.
就因为这个让他死吗
That a reason to hand him to his death?
但是 Isaac 说不定就是他
But, Isaac, it could be him!
你知道他不是
You know it ain't.
夫人
Ma'am.
就这样放过他了? 小子 后会有期
Just let him go like that?Be seeing you, boy.
-刚才在外面的是什么东西 -枪手
-What was that outside? -The Gunslinger.
三周之前出现的
Showed up three weeks back.
从此我们就成了囚徒
We've been prisoners ever since.
看见那个环绕镇子的边界线了吗
You see that borderline,stretching round the town?
某天早上一觉醒来 它就这么出现了
Woke up one morning,there it was.
没人可以跨过它 不管是进还是出
Nothing gets past it, in or out.
没有货运马车 没有补给品
No supply wagons, no reinforcements.
要不了多久 整个镇子的人就会饿死
Pretty soon, the whole town's going to starve to death.
但是他让我们进来了
But... he let US in.
你们两手空空而来 不过是多了三张吃饭的嘴
You ain't carrying any food,just three more mouths to feed.
现在 我们会死得更快了
We'll all die even sooner now.
如果有人越界了会怎样
What happens if someone crosses the line?
这个嘛
Ah, well...
他准头不行啊
He wasn't a very good shot then.
他瞄准的便是帽子
He was aiming for the hat.
-他打人们的帽子? -我想那是个警告
-He shoots people's hats?! -I think it was a warning shot.
不是吧
Ah. No.
啊 我明白了
Yes. I see. Hmmm.
他想要什么 他有提出什么要求吗
What does he want?Has he issued some kind of demand?
他说他要我们交出"外星医生"
He says he wants us to give him "the Alien Doctor".
那就是你啊 他为什么想杀你呢
But that's you.Why would he want to kill you?
除非他见过你 但他怎么知道我们会在这儿呢
Unless he's met you.And how could he know we'd be here?
连我们自己都不知道我们会来这儿
We didn't even know we'd be here.
我们原本想去墨西哥
We were aiming for Mexico.The Doctor was taking us to see
博士带着我们去看亡灵节
the Day Of The Dead Festival.
墨西哥在这儿往南200英里的地方
Mexico's 200 miles due south.
这就是某些人把烤面包屑
Well, that's what happens when people get
弄到控制台上的后果
toast crumbs on the console.
不管怎么说 我觉得是时候会会他了 不是吗
Anyway, I think it's about time I met him, don't you?
-谁? -外面那小伙子说我可能就是那个外星医生
-Who? -The chap outside said I could be the alien doctor,
但你说我不是 就说明你已经知道谁是了
but you said I wasn't.So you already know who it is.
两个外星医生
Two Alien Doctors!
【We are like buses: 我们就像公交车,歇后语,下一句是There’s Always Another One Coming 总会有下一辆到来】
我们像公交车一样接踵而来 我猜他是第81位居民
We're like buses.Resident 81, I presume.
他深受爱戴 在此享有一席之地
So beloved by the townsfolk,
大家还特地修改了告示牌上的居民数
he warranted an alteration to the sign.
很可能是因为他为这儿装配了电力
Probably because he rigged up these electrics.
我猜他现在就在这儿
And I'm guessing he's in here
因为如果镇子上一半的人
because if half the town
都想把我扔出去送死的话
suddenly wanted to throw me to my death...
我一定会选择躲在这儿
this is where I'd want to be.
-我不知道你在... -没关系 Isaac
-I don't know what you... -It's all right, Isaac.
我想是时候坦诚相待了
I think the time for subterfuge has passed.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我叫Kahler-Jex
My name is Kahler-Jex.
我就是医生
I'm the Doctor.
Kahler 我喜欢Kahler
The Kahler. I love the Kahler.
宇宙中最聪明的种族之一 说真的
One of the most ingenious races in the galaxy, seriously.
他们可以用塑料和苔藓造一艘宇宙飞船
They could build a spaceship out of Tupperware and moss.
好吧 你是怎么到这儿来的
All right. How did you get here?
我的飞船在离这儿一英里的地方坠毁了
My craft crashed about a mile or so out of town.
如果不是Isaac和其他人把我从残骸里拉了出来
I would have died if Isaac and the others hadn't pulled me
- 我恐怕已经死了 - 所以你就留下了
- from the wreckage. - And you stayed?
- 作为他们的医生 -在我的星球上 我是个外科医生
- As their doctor? - On my world,I was a surgeon,
所以这很合理 也给了我一个机会
so it seemed logical and it gave me an opportunity
去报答他们
to repay my debt to them.
瞧他说的 好像不值一提
Listen to him. Talking like it was nothing.
告诉他们霍乱的事儿
Tell them about the cholera.
Isaac 我确信我们的客人并不...
Now, Isaac, I'm sure our guests aren't...
他来这儿两年后 爆发了一场霍乱(烈性肠道传染病)
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表