他们那没有警长 没有治安官 也没有警♥察♥
'they don't have a Marshall or a Sheriff or policeman there.
或许他们会说 " 我们自有安排"
' "We got our own arrangement",they'll say.
然后他们会意味深长的笑 仿佛有个不为人知的秘密一般
'Then they'll smile,like they got a secret.
仿佛他们被一个特别的天使守护着一般
'Like they got their own special angel watchin' out for them.
一个坠落凡间 只属于他们的天使
'Their very own angel who fell from the stars.'
每一次我们和博士一起旅行 我们就成为了
Every time we flew away with the Doctor, we'd just become
- 他生命的一部分 - 跟我来
- part of his life. - Come with me!
但是他却从不会一直做我们的一部分
But he never stood still long enough to become part of ours.
除了那一次
Except once.
你见过他们吗? 那些漫长的侵略时代
Haven't you seen them?The year of the slow invasion.
我已经建议我们把这当做一次不怀好意的入侵
I've recommended we treat this as a hostile incursion.
我的住♥宅♥周围都是士兵 而且我还穿着短裤
There are soldiers all over my house, and I'm in my pants!
我们有两种生活 现实的生活以及和博士一起的生活
We have two lives.Real life and Doctor life.
现在我们都是彼此最大的希望
Our best hope now is each other.
-我们该怎么做? - 选一个?
-What do we do?-Choose?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表