剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
我对威廉有很强的保护欲 涉及到他的问题 我不相信任何人
I'm very protective of William. I don't trust anyone when it comes to him.
你们也看到那个地方有多凄惨了 还有那个可恶的女人
You've seen how miserable that place is. And that woman. Wretched cow.
她在写一本跟他关于的书
She's writing some fancy book about him.
他们家没有其他人能收留他了 -只有他们两个人
Were there other family members? -It was only the two of them.
华♥莱♥士♥医生找到他的时候 他住在市政护理院里
He was in a council care home when Dr. Wallace found him.
不能坐那里 坐那边
Not that one. That one.
找到他
Found him?
她听说了他的事 想要在她的私人诊所里研究他
She heard and wanted to study him at her… private clinic.
对不起
Sorry.
研究他 这是一种很常见的残疾 不是吗
Uh, study him? It's a common enough disability, no?
你不知道吗 -知道什么
You don't know? -Know what?
威廉并不是残疾人
William isn't disabled.
好吧 我想他现在是了 但他不是生来就这样的
Well, I suppose he is now, but he wasn't born that way.
他16岁时出了事故 头部受了严重外伤
He had an accident when he was 16. Suffered serious head trauma.
要牛奶吗
Milk?
不用了 谢谢 -要
No, thank you. -Yes.
什么样的事故 -梅里特不肯说
What accident? -Merritt wouldn't talk.
这属于那种不方便多问的问题
It was one of many things one didn't ask about.
但这次受伤 导致了他语言退化和其他问题
It's an injury that caused his problems with speech regression and so on.
他对梅里特动过手吗
Was he aggressive with Merritt?
你可别开始说 是他把她推下船的那些言论
Not that nonsense about him pushing her overboard.
他们在渡轮上争吵过
They did fight on the ferry.
他们没有吵架 -他推了她
They didn't fight. -He shoved her.
请自便吧
Help yourselves.
威廉有时会感到沮丧
William could sometimes get frustrated.
想象一下 被困在自己大脑里 你认为自己在和人沟通
Imagine being locked in your head. You think you're communicating,
却没人能理解你
and yet no one else can understand you.
有时他会感到困惑 发脾气 他从来都没有恶意
Sometimes he'd get confused, lose his temper. He never meant harm.
他对你也会这样吗
Was he that way with you?
“这样”
"That way"?
暴♥力♥
Violent.
没有 从没有过
No. Never.
你还记得梅里特失踪前那几周吗
Do you remember the weeks before Merritt went missing?
她的行为有什么奇怪的地方吗
Anything strange about her behavior?
那是很久以前的事了 -没那么久
It was a long time ago. -Not that long.
我感觉那周挺正常的
It was a normal week.
梅里特对一个案子有点紧张 但每一个案子都让她紧张
Merritt was a bit on edge about a case, but every case set her on edge.
她很有野心
She was ambitious.
格兰姆·芬奇案 她败诉的那个
The Graham Finch case. The one she lost.
是的 谢谢你 阿克拉姆
Yeah, thank you, Akram.
我说不好 只是她总是筋疲力尽
I couldn't say, just that she was always exhausted,
一直在工作 很晚才回家
working all hours, coming home late.
她有提过什么人威胁她吗
Did she ever mention receiving threats?
没有 不过她也不会告诉我
No, not that she'd tell me something like that.
梅里特是个非常注重隐私的人
Merritt was a very private person.
大多数人 在她失踪之后 才知道威廉的存在
Most people didn't know William existed until after she disappeared.
为什么要隐瞒他的事
Why keep him a secret?
不能算隐瞒
Not a secret, per se,
更像是区分开
so much as separate.
她的工作和家庭之间有条分界线
There was this line between her work and her home.
有人去家里找过她吗 朋友 男朋友 女朋友
Anyone ever come round? Friends? Boyfriend? Girlfriend?
去她家里找她
Come round to that place?
那里前不着村后不着店 我去那里单程都要花一个小时
It was the middle of nowhere. Took me an hour to get there.
她身边只有我一个人
The only person she had was me.
即便如此 她也没告诉我 那天他们要出去旅行
Even so, she never bothered to tell me they were going on a trip that day.
我去上班 发现他们已经走了
I came to work, and they were just gone.
我跟大家一样 是在新闻上看到的
I saw the rest on the news, like everybody.
你不是很喜欢她 对吧
You didn't like her much, did you?
我必须得说 她听起来是不讨人喜欢
She doesn't sound that likeable.
总是很紧张 有所隐瞒 没礼貌 没朋友
Always tense, keeps secrets, rude, no friends.
但你在他们家工作了多久
And yet… you stayed with the family for how long?
12年 为了威廉
Twelve years. For William.
不是为了她 他需要我
Not her. He needed me.
你在口供中说 她不可能自己跳下船
You say in your statement she couldn't have jumped off the boat.
我是指如果她自己跳下船
If she had jumped off,
威廉也会跟着她跳下去的
William would have jumped in after her.
他愿意为她做任何事 一切
He would have done anything for her. Absolutely anything.
尽管她很冷漠
Cold as she was,
我不相信她会那样把他一个人丢下
I can't accept she'd leave him on his own like that.
她不会那样对他的
She wouldn't do that to him.
她爱他
She loved him.
据我所知 他是她唯一爱的人
Far as I know, he was the only person she loved.
我见过太多这样的案子了
I've seen too many cases like this.
一个人前一天还在 第二天就不见了
Someone's there one day, gone the next.
你找回了多少这样的人
How many of them did you find?
还不够多
Not enough.
什么 -莫克先生 很抱歉打扰你
What? -I'm very sorry to bother you.
我是露易丝 露易丝·埃尔德里奇
It's Louise here. Louise Eldridge.
谁 -加斯珀的校长
Who? -Jasper's headteacher.
哦 对 露易丝 抱歉 有什么事吗
Oh, yes, um… Louise. Sorry, what's the problem?
今天在学校没见到加斯珀
We haven't seen Jasper in school today.
我们想问你知不知道他在哪里
We're wondering if you knew where he was?
知道 他在学校
Yeah, he's at school.
加斯珀
Jasper!
停电了
Power's out.
从什么时候开始的
How long has this been going on?
20分钟停了三次电了 孩子们的耐力真是…
It's the third time in 20 minutes. The stamina kids have is--
我是指他逃学逃了多久了
I meant how long has he been skipping school?
我又不是一直跟着他
I don't follow him around.
我应该进去 -现在不是时候
I should go in. -Doesn't sound like the best time.
操
Fuck.
他们不想跟你说话 青少年就这样
They don't wanna talk to you. Teenagers.
真的吗 马丁 你知道这一点 是因为你有多年的养育经验
Oh, really, Martin? And you know this because of all your parenting experience?
你可能不知道 十几岁男孩的额叶
You're probably unaware that a teenage boy's frontal lobe
要到23岁才完全发育成熟
isn't fully joined until he's 23,
意味着他的冲动功能还没有发育完全
which means his impulse functions aren't fully developed.
我现在倒是有很强的冲动
I'm having a pretty strong impulse right now.
行吧 我尽力了
Okay, I tried.
你们好呀
Hi.
我要拿一下我的包
I'll just, uh… get my… bag.
你要介绍我们认识吗
Are you gonna introduce us?
不
Uh, no.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
地狱
Hell.
行吧 那我们地狱见
I'll see you there!
小混♥蛋♥
Little shit.
操
Oh, fuck.
停电怎么办
What about the power?
你好
Hi.
我怎样才能拿到 梅里特·林加德案子的所有记录
How can I get the records of Merritt Lingard's cases?
卡尔叫我问你的
Carl said to ask you.
我 -是的 我们需要这些
Me? -Yes, we need them.
我们
We?
我们正在调查 她四年前离奇失踪的案件
We're investigating her disappearance four years ago.
对 我知道这个案子 你在跟他合作
Yeah, I know the case. You're working on it with him?
我在协助他 是的
I'm assisting him, yes.
他在动歪脑筋 -不好意思
He's up to something. -Excuse me?
小心点 -我不…
Watch yourself. -I don't--
卡尔不会让像你这样的人协助他的
Carl doesn't let someone like you assist him.
像我这样的人 什么意思
Someone like me? Meaning what?
意思是除了他自己以外的人
Meaning someone not him.
啊 对 据说他是个孤狼角色
Ah, yes. He's a lone wolf, as they say.
他是该死的魔鬼
He's the fucking devil.
如果他对你好 那他就是在利用你
If he's being nice to you, he's using you.
你怎么知道的 -我以前在他的团队工作
How do you know this? -I was a junior on his old team.
在他中枪之前
Before he, you know, got shot.
那你现在在这里做什么
Then what are you doing here?
不是什么大不了的事
It really wasn't a big deal.
什么不是大不了的事
What wasn't really a big deal?
我有过一个…小问题
I had this minor… issue.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表