剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
我想加一次治疗
I thought I'd add a session.
妈的 -你喜欢整天躺在床上
Shite. -Like lying in bed all day?
是的 他最喜欢的事情都发生在那里
Yeah, his favorite things happen in there.
你是谁 为什么在这里打断我的治疗
Who are you? What are you doing here interrupting my session?
卡尔 我的前伙伴
Carl, my ex-partner.
不知道你是同性恋 -警♥察♥搭档
Ah, didn't know you were gay. -Police.
那你就应该说“警♥察♥搭档”的
You should've said "partner in the police," then, yes?
这年头 得帮忙理清这类事情的含义
These days, you have to help people parse these things.
康复治疗是怎么回事
What's the deal with the rehab?
医生说他就只能恢复到这一步了
The doctor said he was as far as he's gonna get.
你还真是个阳光乐观的人呢
Well, aren't you just a ray of bloody sunshine?
我也是个医生 正如我上个月告诉过詹姆斯的
I, too, am a doctor, and as I told James last month,
他的另一位医生不像我那么了解他
his other doctor doesn't know him as well as I do,
所以不知道 他事实上说不定可以重新走路
and therefore doesn't know that he may, in fact, be able to walk again.
可能 -取决于詹姆斯继续康复的程度
May. -Depends on how James continues to heal.
到目前为止还挺乐观的 -到目前为止
Which so far has been encouraging. -So far.
这种情况持续多久了 -没那么久
How long's this been going on? -Not long.
我喜欢在手术后几天开始做康复治疗
I like to start within days of surgery.
几天 哦 好吧
Days? Oh, okay.
等太久的话 身体会遗忘自己
One waits too long and the body forgets itself.
这四个月的康复治疗 对詹姆斯来说很有成效
These four months of rehab have been productive.
卢医生说康复治疗时 她真正的意思是
When Dr. Loo says rehab, what she really means is
看着我不停摔倒 然后我每天都在骂她
watching me fall over and me cursing her every fucking day.
我不嘲笑你 你也不骂人 不然你知道会发生什么
I don't laugh, and you don't curse, or you know what happens.
嘿 -进步了
Hey. -Oh, progress.
你能感觉到 对吧
You can feel that, yeah?
一点点
Wee bit.
你可以离开了
You can leave.
好
Yeah.
那就拜拜了哟
Cheery-bye, well.
尽管狠狠揍他吧
Feel free to beat the shit out of him.
卡尔 莫伊拉想见你
Carl, Moira wants to see you.
你听到我刚才说的话了吗 -对 她看到我了
Did you hear what I said? -Yeah, and she saw me.
所以 很多时候 最无聊 最无足轻重的细节
So it's very often the most boring, insignificant detail
往往能解决问题
that leads to a solution.
日常琐事 或是对日常琐事的短暂逃离
The mundane or a break from the mundane.
四年过去了 很难再重建
Four years gone, it's difficult to reconstruct
一个人生活的小细节
the details of a person's life,
所以我们将重点放在案发前的事件
so we gravitate towards the events right before the crime.
但在这种情况下
But in this case,
我们需要把目光再往回追溯…
we need to look further back…
看在他妈的份上 卡尔 -…看一看…
Fuck's sake, Carl. -…and look at--
别再滔滔不绝 讲什么犯罪心理学了 我都要睡着了
Save your lecture on criminology. You're sending me to sleep.
快说重点吧 梅里特的钱
Get to the point. Merritt's money.
这叫做当导师
It's called being a mentor.
是啊 你做得好极了
Aye, you're doing a bang-up job.
行吧
Okay.
大家都是怎么看待 哈迪提出的“梅里特有钱”理论的
What does everyone think about Hardy's "Merritt had money" theory?
我们知道她有一个信托基金
We know she had a trust fund.
我们知道在她消失前 她一直都在从里面取钱
We know she was drawing money from the trust up until she disappeared.
但我们不知道 如果梅里特死了 会发生什么
We don't know what happens if Merritt dies.
但我们可以猜测 钱就全都归威廉了
But we can guess it all goes to William.
这么多全都是猜测 -你也没帮上忙
A lot of fucking guessing. -You're not helping.
看在上帝的份上 你能坐起来吗 你看起来像个被砍下来的头颅
And could you sit up, for Christ's sake? You look like a fucking severed head.
我没告诉你我康复治疗的事 你还是有点不开心 是吗
Are you a wee bit upset I didn't tell you about rehab?
我没有不开心 -我看你都要哭出来了
I wasn't upset. -Looked like you were gonna cry again.
滚吧 你可以跟我说一声的
Fuck off. You could've said something.
今天早上我灌肠了 我该告诉你吗
Had an enema. Should I have told you that?
对 因为我听了会很开心的 那个怪医生认为你能走路
Yeah, 'cause it would have cheered me up. The troll thinks that you can walk.
她觉得我也许能动 还是有一点不同的
She thinks I can move. There's a wee difference.
尽管如此 要是早点能知道就好了
Still, would've been nice to have known.
如果威廉 无法管理信托 那由谁来管呢
If William couldn't manage the trust, then who would?
那就会由他的法定监护人管理
It would've been managed by his legal guardian.
她告诉你说她是他的法定监护人
She told you she was his legal guardian.
没错 -等等 “她”是谁
She did. -Wait, who's "she"?
那是她的原话 -是她的原话
In those exact words. -In those exact words.
我们要去哪里 “她”到底是谁 -我在车上和你说
Where are we going? Who is "she"? -I'll tell you in the car.
我赢了吗
Do I win?
有人吗
Hello?
爱丽丝 请进吧
Alice, come on in.
请自便 我很快就好
Make yourself comfortable. I won't be long.
你有蜘蛛网 -严格来说 那不是我的
You have cobwebs. -Technically, they're not mine.
蜘蛛可能会从天花板掉下来 掉到你的一个病人身上
A spider could drop from the ceiling onto one of your patients.
有这个可能
Potentially.
我听说它们在头发里乱爬时 会给人带来好运
I heard they're good luck when they're crawling in your hair.
不 我不这么认为
Ah, no. I… I don't think that's true.
所以我猜你看过报纸了
So……I assume you've seen the paper?
我试着警告过你 -你不是应该要帮他的吗
I tried to warn you. -Aren't you supposed to be helping?
他必须在这里 我才能帮他啊
The man has to be here for me to help him.
什么意思 -他昨天没来
What? -He was a no-show yesterday.
天啊 卡尔
Jesus, Carl.
我也想给他随便盖个章 让他开开心心地返回工作岗位
I'd love to rubber-stamp him and send him on his merry way.
但如果出了事 是我批准他工作的 我要承担责任
If something happens, I'll get blamed for cutting him loose.
他已经在工作了 -这是你的责任 不是我的
He's already loose. -That's on you, not me.
把他锁在地下室是个不错的主意
It was a goodish idea keeping him in the basement
因为让他带着那么多愤怒公开露面…
'cause letting him out in public with all that anger…
他已经袭击了一名记者
He's already assaulted a journalist.
更准确地说是推了一把
That was more of a shove.
如果他对嫌犯也去推一把 会发生什么 或者对同事
What happens when he shoves a suspect? Or a colleague?
万一他对自己下手呢
What if he turns on himself?
卡尔能做出很多事来 但他绝不会做那样的事
Carl's a lot of things, but he'd never do that.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为你在利用这个漏洞
You're relying on this loophole
悬案不算是活跃案件 但是…
about cold cases not being active duty, but…
这件事已经让你吃了苦头 不是吗
it's bitten you in the bum, hasn't it?
也许是性格冲突
Maybe it's a personality clash.
什么意思 -他不来的原因
How do you mean? -Him not coming.
毕竟不是每个治疗师都适合每个病人
After all, not every therapist is right for every patient.
一点没错
That's very true.
所以换个治疗师 卡尔可能会有更好的反应
So, it's possible Carl might respond better to a different therapist.
有可能
He might.
我建议你货比三家 看看他跟谁合拍
I'd suggest you shop around. See who he clicks with.
就我对卡尔的了解 他一定很愿意和你一起踏上探索之旅
Knowing Carl, I'm sure he'd love to go on that journey of discovery.
我只是想务实一点
I'm just trying to be pragmatic.
正如他们所说的 不是我的锅我可不背
Not my circus, not my monkeys, as they say.
告诉他 我跟他说拜拜咯小土豆
Tell him I said tatty-bye?
莫克总督察 我要见华♥莱♥士♥医生 -我知道你是谁
D.C.I. Morck to see Doc Wallace. -I know who you are.
不好意思 你们不能上去
You can't go up there.
请让他们完成工作 呼叫华♥莱♥士♥医生
Let them do their job, please. Buzz Dr. Wallace.
我们应该没有预约 -没有
I don't believe we have an appointment. -We don't.
你可能会想要把门关上 医生
Might wanna close the door, Doc.
你要告诉我这次闯进来是为什么吗
Are you going to tell me what this intrusion is about?
请坐
Sit down, please.
你为什么 允许威廉·林加德免费住在这里
Why do you allow William Lingard to stay here gratis?
我没有允许他做任何事
I don't allow him anything.
这是一个互利的安排 他有地方住
It's an arrangement where he gets a home
而我可以 在更有利的环境中观察他的情况
and I get to observe his condition in more conducive surroundings.
你说的有利是指舒适吗 -当然
And by conducive, you mean comfortable? -Certainly.
没有人能在仓库里活得有声有色
No one flourishes in a warehouse,
大部分的社会机构就是个仓库
which is what most institutions are.
威廉
William?
他在这里待了四年了
Ah, you must have collated an awful lot of data
你一定整理了大量的数据吧
over the four years he's been here.
很多 是的
Quite a bit, yes.
我需要赶紧补充一句 威廉的病情也有了很大的进步
I hasten to add that William's condition has improved significantly as well.
上次 你说他的病情恶化了
You said his condition was deteriorating.
我想你可能是听错了
I think you may have misheard me.
圣莫里茨 真是不错
St. Moritz. Nice.
威廉
William.
你说你有权力阻止我跟威廉说话
You said you had the power to prevent me talking to William
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表