剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
但我现在没事了 所以…
But I'm all good now, so…
我想获取的记录
So, um, the records I'm requesting.
我会去拿 -非常感谢
I'll get them. -Thank you so much.
你好 -你好
Hi. -Hi.
太夸张了吗
Too much?
哦 没有 看起来不错
Oh, no. It looks good.
事实上 我在想能不能跟你谈一谈
Actually, I was wondering if I could talk to you.
关于我的工作量
It's about my caseload.
我从事文职工作已经有一段时间了 我想我该回去出外勤了
I've been on desk for a while now. I think it's time I got back out there.
我知道你要说什么 但我已经好几个月没发作了
I know what you're gonna say, but I haven't had an episode in months.
我也听你的话按时吃药 不惹事
I'm taking my medication, keeping my head down like you asked.
现在时机不合适
It's just not the right time.
我能听到你的所有对话 我知道你需要人手
I hear your conversations. I know you need help.
是的 但是… -是因为我是女人吗
Yeah, but-- -Is it because I'm a woman?
真的假的
Seriously?
卡尔现在整个人都疯疯癫癫的
Carl, who right now is mental as fuck,
接管了一整个部门 而他根本不在乎
gets a whole department he doesn't care about.
情况不一样 -我只想要一个机会
That's different. -I'm just asking for a chance.
等情况平静下来再说吧 -情况哪有真的平静过
We can discuss it when things calm down. -When do things ever calm down?
行 好吧
Yep, okay.
“情况哪有真的平静过 ” 真是个该死的白♥痴♥
"When do things ever calm down?" Fucking idiot.
那我们该聊什么呢
So… What shall we talk about?
不如聊聊你最好的朋友 在你面前中枪 而你觉得是你的错
How about how your best friend was shot, and you think it's your fault?
活见鬼了
Fucking hell.
你听起来比上次有精神多了 这是什么新疗法吗
You sound a lot less bored than last time. Is this some new kind of therapy?
是你带哈迪去了那里 那不是你们负责响应的案子
You took Hardy there. It wasn't your callout.
然后没有支援 你们就进去了 -哈迪跟着我一起进去的
And then you went inside without backup. -Hardy went in with me.
你是更高职级的警官 -我们是搭档
You were the senior officer. -We were partners.
我看过随身摄像头的录像了
I saw the bodycam footage.
你们一直在喋喋不休 一直在开玩笑
You were yammering away, making jokes.
你所谓的喋喋不休是我们的应对方式
What you call yammering, we call coping.
不论如何 你遗漏了厨房♥里的那个人 -第一个到场的警员应该…
Well, you missed the guy in the kitchen. -The first officer should've--
他死了 没办法辩解 自己做了什么或没做什么
He's dead and can't say what he did or didn't do.
这不是你的第一个犯罪现场
It wasn't your first crime scene.
所以我们打开天窗说亮话吧 因为你更喜欢用这样的方式
Let's be blunt, since you seem to prefer things that way,
直接说出实情
and say what it was.
这是一次天大的失误
A giant cock-up.
你最好的朋友兼搭档 因此部分瘫痪 而你因此…怎么样
One that left your best friend and partner partially paralyzed, and you… What?
脾气暴躁
Grumpy?
气疯了
Seriously pissed off.
你不是总是对所有人生气吗
Aren't you always pissed off at everyone?
因为你比其他人聪明太多了
You're so much smarter.
如果你这么说的话 -你是这么说的
If you say so. -You say so.
你经常这么说 你档案上写的 我已经更仔细阅读过了
You say it often, according to your file, which I've now read more carefully.
如果我们要说大实话 我觉得这没什么帮助
I just don't find any of this helpful, if we're being honest.
那你为什么回来 -遵照命令
Why did you come back? -I was ordered to.
我觉得你不是那种 会把命令这种琐事当回事的人
You don't strike me as someone who pays attention to such minutia as orders.
也许我觉得你很漂亮 想再见你一次 怎么样
Maybe I think you're pretty and wanted to see you. How about that?
哇
Wow.
好吧
Okay.
你上次没戴戒指
You weren't wearing that last time.
你觉得这就是你犯错的地方
That's the mistake you think you made?
不论我的婚姻状况如何 你刚才说的话都不可以再说了
Regardless of my marital status, you can't say what you just said anymore.
你肯定可以打某个热♥线♥电♥话♥举报
I'm sure there's a hotline you can call.
操 对不起
Fuck. Sorry.
说真的
Seriously.
我希望你真的很幸福
I hope you're really happy.
我觉得我们有点偏离正轨了
I… I think, um… I think we're getting a bit off track.
我们上过正轨吗 -我不知道 也许吧
Were we ever on track? -I don't know. Maybe.
我们要重新开始吗 -好 必须的
Shall we start again? -Yeah, definitely.
好
Okay.
好吧 那我…
Okay. I'll…
我先出去 重新进来 -天啊 听着…
I'll go out and come back in again. -Oh, God. Look…
真的没必要的 -这样可以消除疑虑
There's really no need. -It'll clear the air.
借过
Excuse me.
不好意思 之前睡这张床的人去哪儿了
Excuse me, where's…? Where's the guy that was in this bed?
你得跟值班护士谈 我刚开始值班
You'll have to talk to the duty nurse. I just came on.
来吧 快让开啊 -该死 好的 对不起
Come on. Get the fuck out the way. -Oh, shit. Yeah. Sorry.
我数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thanks. -Thank you.
你可以探望你的朋友了
We'll leave you to visit with your friend.
不管袋子里有什么 都不许和他分享
Whatever you've got, you're not to share it.
好 绝对不会
Yeah, never.
一大早就开始喝了 太早了点吧
It's a bit fucking early, don't you think?
不如说是时间刚好
More like just in time.
你看起来糟透了
You look like shite.
今天过得太艰难了
It's been a day.
我真替你感到遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
回家发现加斯珀在和一个女孩上♥床♥
Came home and found Jasper shagging some girl.
为他鼓掌
Yay for him.
你想让我离开吗 -由你决定 朋友
Do you want me to leave? -Up to you, mate.
好吧
Okay.
回头见
See you later.
早上好 梅里特
Good morning, Merritt.
希望你不会以为我们把你给忘了
Hope you didn't think we'd forgotten you.
你们离开过吗 我都没注意
Had you been gone? I hadn't noticed.
我们度假回来了
We've returned from our holiday.
真不错
How lovely.
影子二号♥跟你一起去的吗
Did Shadow Number Two go with you?
对 我们去了海边
Aye, we were down by the seaside.
居然看到了阳光 天气很暖和 可以游泳了
The sun came out for a change. It was even warm enough to swim.
当然了 还有冰淇淋
And, of course, for ice cream.
真可惜 你们两个都没淹死
It's a shame neither of you managed to drown.
我相信这不是你的真心话
I'm sure you don't mean that.
或者你们也可以永久停留在那个地方
Or you could have stayed where you were permanently.
怎么 错过今天吗
What, and miss today?
今天是什么日子
What's today?
是你的生日吗
Is it your birthday or something?
比生日更好
Even better.
是月底
It's the end of the month.
你知道那意味着什么
And you know what that means.
会给我吃蛋糕
I get cake?
这才像话
That's the spirit.
等你准备好就可以开始 梅里特
Ready when you are, Merritt.
你为什么会在这里
Why are you here?
柯丝蒂·阿特金斯
Kirsty Atkins.
你对柯丝蒂做了什么
What did you do to Kirsty?
我把她关进了监狱
I put her in prison.
你当然那么做了
Of course you did.
三天打了七通电♥话♥
Seven calls in three days.
看来你和狱警们相处得很好
Must be getting on well with the POs.
你之前说过如果我愿意作证
You said before that if I was willing to testify,
你会尽你所能帮助我的
you'd do what you could to help me.
对 我是说过 那是你在法庭上浪费了我的时间之前
I said that before you wasted my time in court.
但我们走到了这一步 -是的 走到了这一步
But here we are. -Aye, here we are.
而他还逍遥法外 像往常一样出去聊天散步
And there he is, out walking and talking per usual.
我们在说的是谁 -格兰姆·芬奇
Who are we talking about? -Graham Finch.
他怎么了
What about him?
我看到你在电视上谈起他
I saw you on the telly, talking about him.
勾起了我的一些回忆
And it… jogged some things loose.
比如呢 -我需要一些保证
Such as? -I'll need some assurances.
真的吗
Really?
给我缓刑
Suspend my sentence.
柯丝蒂 无意冒犯 但你要看清事实
Kirsty, no disrespect, but open your eyes.
你穿着你的监狱睡衣在坐牢
You're in a cage in your prison jammies.
你真的觉得你有什么筹码吗
Do you think you have any kind of leverage?
我认识他妻子
I knew the wife.
好的 -就从这个开始吧
Okay. -Let's just start with that.
一旦你告诉我说我会离开这里
Once you tell me I'm getting out of here,
我就会告诉你
I'll tell you all about how
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表