剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
莫克
Morck.
有人在耍你 -你是谁
Someone's fucking with you. -Who is this?
你最喜欢的记者 丹尼斯·派珀
Your favorite reporter, Dennis Piper.
别挂电♥话♥ 我马上要帮助你了
Don't hang up. I'm about to help you.
你还真是慷慨 但我觉得你就是个下三滥
That's very generous, but I think you're a fucking rodent.
我会给你发条短♥信♥ 你看一下吧
I'm texting you something. Take a look at it.
如果你在看完之后想聊聊 一小时内 我都会在黄金法则酒吧
If you wanna talk after, I'll be at the Golden Rule for an hour.
你♥他♥妈♥在扯什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我们要看吗
Shall we watch?
操
Fuck!
嘿
Hey.
我的牙齿感染了
My tooth is infected.
我需要抗生素
I need antibiotics.
最好能找个该死的牙医
Better yet, a fucking dentist.
好吧 我会死于该死的败血症
Oh, okay, fine. I'll just die from fucking sepsis.
剥夺你们亲自杀死我的乐趣
Rob you of the pleasure of doing it.
过了这么久 感觉有点虎头蛇尾
Seems a bit anticlimactic after all this time.
他根本不打算放过我的
He was never gonna leave me alone.
每次我一转身 他就会在那里盯着我看
Every time I'd turn around, there he'd be, staring at me.
盯着你看 -对
Staring at you? -Yeah.
我会在吃东西 在健身房♥做重量训练
I'd be eating or working out in the weight room.
在图书馆看书 他就会过来 坐在我对面
I'd be reading in the library, and he'd come and sit across from me.
我有一次还发现他看着我睡觉
I even caught him watching me sleep one time.
我受不了了
I couldn't take that anymore.
你把他打得很重 他可能会失去那只眼睛
You messed him up pretty good. He may lose that eye.
山姆 你听到我说的话了吗
Sam, did you hear what I said?
他可能会失去那只眼睛
He might lose his eye.
我跟你说这个的时候 你有任何感觉吗
Do you feel anything when I tell you that?
有 我感觉很好 -你感觉很好
Yeah, I feel good. -You feel good?
他根本不打算放过我的
He wasn't ever gonna leave me alone.
山姆
Sam?
我不是他该死的哥哥 得想办法把这件事灌输到他的脑子里
I'm not his fucking brother. Had to get that into his head somehow.
你是指用力砸进他的脑子里
Pound it into his head, you mean?
你确定没有别的原因了吗
Are you sure there wasn't something more to it?
比如什么
Like more what?
更复杂一点的原因
Like more complicated?
没了 我说完了
Nah. Nah, I'm done talking.
山姆
Sam.
我说了 我已经说完了
I said, I'm done talking.
对17岁的山姆·黑格 做的案发后审问到此结束
This concludes the post-offence interview with Samuel Haig, age 17.
现在是2013年3月10日上午11点09分
10th March, 2013, at 11:09 a.m.
讯问人是我本人 特里·邓迪 神佑之家少年罪犯教养机构的辅♥导♥员
With myself, Terry Dundee, corrections counselor at Godhaven HMYOI.
我比大多数人更了解黑格 不过这也说明不了什么
I knew Haig, better than most, which isn't saying much.
黑格对一切都特别小心翼翼
Haig was fucking precious about everything.
他不肯透露消息来源
He wouldn't share sources.
难得来趟办公室 也不会跟任何人说话
Wouldn't talk to anyone at the office, when he bothered to show up.
但大家还是觉得他很聪明
But, still, everyone thought he was so clever.
但你不这么觉得 -我了解他
But not you. -I fucking knew the guy.
我知道他为什么 会和那些犯罪的人相处得那么好
I knew the reason he got on so well with people who crossed the line.
他就是其中之一
He was one of them.
你是怎么拿到视频的 -在他的电脑上
How'd you get the video? -It was on his computer.
你入侵了黑格的电脑 -在他死后
Oh, you hacked Haig's computer? -After he died.
你说得好像这没任何区别一样 黑格是怎么拿到视频的
Like it doesn't make a difference. How did Haig get the video?
肯定是神佑之家的某个人给他的
Someone at Godhaven must have gave it to him.
在他死前的最后几个月 他经常回那个地方去
He'd been going back to the place in the last few months before he died.
为什么 -他在写一篇文章
Why? -He was working on a story.
我们能读一下吗 -我还有一些底线的
Can we read it? -I've still got some standards.
得了吧 你是记者 你对你的亲妈都能下得去手
Fuck off. You're a journalist. You'd do your own mother from behind.
这对我们 调查梅里特·林加德有什么帮助
How does this help in our investigation?
能帮助你们调查是谁杀了山姆·黑格
It helps in your investigation into who killed Sam Haig.
我们不是在调查黑格的死
We're not investigating Haig's death.
也许你们应该调查 山姆找到了这个孩子
Well, maybe you should be. Sam found this kid.
他在视频里说起的这个
The one he was talking about in the video.
他差点打死了的这个
The one he practically skelped to death.
这孩子叫什么名字
What is this kid's name?
他管他叫“X” 以保护他的身份
He called him "X" to protect his identity.
那X先生 和梅里特·林加德有什么关系
And how does Mr. X relate to Merritt Lingard?
等等 没有关系
Oh, wait. It doesn't.
除非黑格让她卷入了他过去
Unless Haig got her screwed into whatever was happening
与这个孩子之间的事
with this kid from his past.
听起来像是 你这样优秀的记者应该调查的东西
Sounds like something a crackerjack journo like you should look into.
跟特里·邓迪谈一谈
Talk to Terry Dundee,
录像中的另一个声音 和山姆说话的那个人
the other voice on the tape, the one talking to Sam.
他还在神佑之家
He's still at Godhaven.
我联♥系♥了他 但他不肯理我
I've reached out, but he gave me the big fuck off
说记录都是封存的
about how records are sealed.
这真是太有意思了
This has been fascinating.
如果你有什么发现 莫克 一定要记得我
Well, if you find anything, Morck, you be sure to remember me.
嘿 -你好吗
Hey. -All right?
你在看什么 -就是一些垃圾
What are you watching? -Oh, just some shite.
完美
Perfect.
你之前脸上有种表情
You had this look on your face.
即使你对我非常生气时 我也没见过那种表情
I've never seen it, even when you're super pissed off at me.
你去揍那个家伙的时候 你就像是一个我不认识的人
When you went after that guy, you were like… this guy I didn't even know.
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我是两个人
I'm two people.
好吗 我必须这么做
Yeah? I have to be.
大部分时间 我看到的东西不是一个人能看得了的
I see things most days no one person can see,
不是一个人能应付得了的
that no one person…
老实说 就不应该让一个人去看
can handle, or should ever have to see, to be honest.
比如呢 你见过最糟糕的东西是什么
Like what? What's the worst thing you've seen?
不 我不会那样对你的
I'm not gonna do that to you.
我不会把我脑子里的东西 放进你的脑子里
Not gonna put what's in my head into yours.
我没那么对你妈妈 更不会对你做
I didn't to your mum. I'm not gonna to you.
为什么不呢 -因为你生活在不同的世界里
Why not? -You live in a different world.
是吗 你没必要 知道另一个世界的细节
Yeah? There's no need for you to know the specifics of the other world
除了它是存在的 以及极为罕见的情况下
beyond that it exists and once in a blue moon,
那边的东西会穿越到这边来
something from over there crosses into here.
冰淇淋店的那个人 他知道这一点
So the guy in the ice cream shop, he knows that.
他想通过向你展示另一个世界吓唬你
He wants to scare you by showing you the other world.
他想让你极度害怕到被他控制住
He wants to… make you so afraid that he fucking owns you.
你经历了那些 内心肯定会有波澜
You can't go through what you did without it… stirring things up.
什么意思 是说我会做噩梦那些吗
What, like… do you mean I'm gonna have… have nightmares and shit?
谁知道会是什么
Who knows what it'll be,
但如果让你觉得自己会死 或让你觉得你就快要死了
but if you think you're gonna die or you're around death,
突然就会有一大堆 各种杂七杂八的东西
all of a sudden there's this… menu of various and sundry shit
等着偷偷袭击你
that's just waiting to sneak up on you.
你是想吓唬我吗 -你已经被吓到了
Are you trying to scare me? -You're already scared.
这才是关键
That's the whole point.
你现在知道了 事情会在一瞬间改变
You now know that things can change… in an instant.
我们现在成了同一个俱乐部的成员 -我不想加入那个俱乐部
We're members of the same club. -Well, I don't wanna be in that club.
没有人是自愿加入的 伙计
Well, no one joins voluntarily, fella.
人们一辈子都在努力 试图避免那种灾难
People spend their whole lives trying to avoid that kind of… calamity.
但你得去参加互助会 跟那里的其他成员聊
But you have to go to the meetings, speak to the other members of the club
这样你就会知道 不是只有你才会思考和感受…
so you know you're not the only one who's thinking and feeling the…
那些不好的事情
shit that you're thinking and feeling.
怎么 像你和哈迪一样
What, so like… you and Hardy?
对 就像我和哈迪一样
Yeah. Like me and Hardy.
现在 变成了我和你
And now me and you.
等等 你…
Wait, you…
你想谈吗
you wanna talk about it?
是的 你需要的时候 当然可以
Yeah. When you need to, sure.
谈发生过的事
About… what… what happened?
谈正在发生的事
About what's happening.
也许我们先谈一下 我毁了我和你妈妈的关系
Maybe we should start with how thoroughly pissed off you are
你对这件事有多生气
at me ruining things with your mum.
还有我中枪后抛弃了你这件事
And then abandoning you when I was shot.
那不是你的错 你控制不了
I mean, that's… that's not your fault. You… You couldn't help it.
是的
No.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表