剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
你怎么知道的 -妈妈告诉我的
How do you know that? -Mum told me.
他什么都没跟我说过 -你问过他吗
Never said anything to me. -Did you ever ask him?
你有没有想过他有多害怕
Did you think how scared he must have been?
我自己也不好受
It wasn't exactly a picnic for me either.
你跟他解释过这一点吗
Did you ever explain that to him?
这可不是 随便就能聊起来的话题 维多利亚
It's not the easiest thing to drop in a conversation, Vic.
我没说这很容易做到 卡尔 他很生气 但你是他的继父
I'm not saying it's easy, Carl. He's angry, but you're his stepdad.
也许他生气是因为 他妈妈又跑到什么未知地方去了
Maybe he's angry because his mother fucked off to parts unknown.
你转移了话题 -我不敢苟同
We're having another conversation. -Oh, I beg to differ.
他需要你 所以当你 把他拒之门外时 感觉像是被惩罚了
He needs you. When you shut him out, it feels like punishment.
我没把他拒之门外 老天爷啊
I don't shut him out, fuck's sake.
要我把语♥音♥留言放给你听吗 “我觉得我一个人会过得更好”
Shall I play that voicemail for you? "Oh, I think maybe I'm better off alone."
这句话和他无关 -这就是我的重点
That's not about him! -That's my point.
加斯珀需要知道 问题在于你自己的想法 不是他的
Jasper needs to know that the problem is what goes on inside that head of yours, not him.
我得走了
I need to go.
你要我去接他回来吗 -不了 不用管他
Want me to go and pick him up? -Nah, leave him.
妈妈会把他逼疯 他很快就会回来的
Mum will be driving him mad. He'll be home soon.
但你需要考虑一下 他回来之后的生活环境
But you need to think about what he's coming home to.
哦 对不起 -没事
Oh, sorry. -Not at all.
我一直在等你
I was waiting for you.
想听听穆尔的事
To hear about Mhòr.
很有意思
It was interesting.
怎么说
How so?
你从哪儿弄来的 -林加德抢劫和袭击案的卷宗
Where did you get this? -The Lingard robbery and assault file.
我朋友科林发来的
My pal Colin sent it.
科林
Colin?
坎宁安的副手兼儿子 副手的身份比儿子重要
Cunningham's deputy and son. In that order.
以及我未来的同性恋丈夫
Also my future gay husband.
它被列为“属于莱拉·林加德的
It's listed as "Diamond pendant on platinum chain belonging
铂金链钻石吊坠”
to Lila Lingard."
列在哪里
Listed where?
保险理赔单上
On the insurance claim.
但它没有被偷走
But it wasn't stolen.
当时没有 梅里特回去拿走了
Not then, it wasn't. Merritt came back for it.
什么时候 -哈利·詹宁斯的葬礼那天
When? -On the day of Harry Jennings' funeral.
去你的吧 该死的变♥态♥
Oh, fuck you, you sick f… sick fuck.
这就是你想要的吗 你想要我这样吗
Is this what you want? Eh, you want me like this?
看吧 混♥蛋♥ 随便看
Here you are, prick! Here you are!
有人吗
Hello?
继续
Continue.
加斯珀
Jasper?
我的妈呀 你吓死我了 卡尔
Jesus fuck. You scared the shit out of me.
我以为你讨厌那孩子的音乐
I thought you hated the kids' music.
没错 我厌恶至极 所以我决定研究它
I do. I loathe it. So I decided to study it.
看看孩子们喜欢什么 就像优秀的考古学家那样
See what kids are drawn to, like any archaeologist.
你读的是哲学博士学位 还是说你又改变主意了
You're getting a doctorate in philosophy. Or have you changed your mind again?
卡尔 哲学家其实就是 心灵的考古学家 你不觉得吗
A philosopher is an archaeologist of the mind, don't you think?
我真的不在乎 这些都是什么
I honestly don't give a fuck. What is all this?
我觉得我们两个 可以一起吃顿饭 聊一聊
I thought you and I could have a nice dinner and a talk.
你知道我有多喜欢跟你聊天 -你总得跟别人聊一下
You know how much I love talking to you. -You need to talk to somebody.
我做了你最喜欢吃的肝脏
Made your favorite. Liver.
谁告诉你我最喜欢吃肝脏
Who told you my favorite was liver?
加斯珀
Jasper.
他耍你的 这其实还挺搞笑的
He was fucking with you. It's quite funny.
我敢问问你想聊什么吗
Dare I ask what it is that you wanna talk about?
利斯公园
Leith Park.
为什么
What the fuck for?
因为我最喜欢的哲学家说过
Because, as my favorite philosopher likes to say,
疗愈自己与疗愈他人息息相关
healing yourself is connected with healing others.
小野洋子 -洋子 不是列侬 而是洋子
Yoko Ono. -Yoko? Not John. Yoko?
“一个人做的梦只是个梦 而一起做的梦就是现实”
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
他文艺做作 她却真挚坦率
He was the twee to her sincere.
我的治疗师认为 我跟她聊利斯公园的事就能治愈自己
My therapist thinks I can heal myself by talking about Leith Park with her.
你去看治疗师了 自愿去的
You see a therapist? Voluntarily?
当然不是 警局规定的
Fuck no, it's department mandated.
谢天谢地 世界还是我认知的样子
Thank God. The world remains as I know it.
你以为我跟你聊一下就能自愈了
Think I can heal myself talking with you?
祝你好运吧 朋友
Good luck, friendo.
和我聊没用 和你的治疗师聊都没用
Not with me. Not even with your therapist.
而是要和加斯珀聊
With Jasper.
你偷听我们的谈话了吗 -很难不去听
Were you listening? -It was hard not to.
其实很简单 你♥他♥妈♥的管好你自己的事就行
It's actually easy. Just mind your own fucking business.
听着 维多利亚没有说错
Look. Victoria's not wrong.
行吧
Okay.
子弹是从这里进去 然后从这里出来的
The bullet went in here, and it came out here.
能看得出来
You can see that.
老天啊 给我力量吧
Give me fucking strength.
子弹是从这里进去 然后从这里出来的
The bullet… went in here, and it came out here
在此之前
after, after…
它已经穿透了哈迪的脊椎
it went through Hardy's spine.
哦 -是啊 “哦”
Oh. -Yeah.
哈迪放慢了子弹的速度 这无疑救了我一命
Hardy slowed it down, which no doubt saved my life.
而与此同时 他腰部以下瘫痪
He, meanwhile, is paralyzed from the waist down.
一只手臂正常 另一只手臂活动能力减半
One good arm, one with half mobility.
而众所周知 安德森警官就没那么幸运了
And as we all know, P.C. Anderson wasn't quite that fucking lucky.
维多利亚说 他在医院看到我就很害怕了
Victoria said he was scared when he saw me in hospital.
等他听到所有这些时会有何感受
How's he gonna feel when he hears all that?
当我告诉他 即使我们有武器 结果也不会改变时
How's he gonna feel when I tell him even if we were armed,
他会作何感想
it would've come out the same?
你知道为什么吗 马丁 我告诉你
You know why that is, Martin? I'll tell you.
因为不管你在网上找到多少陈词滥调
No matter how many fucking platitudes you find on the internet,
这世界是个非常危险的地方 没有任何人是安全的
the world is a seriously dangerous place where no one is safe
一个糟糕的意外就可能毁了他们一生
from one bad surprise ruining their fucking life.
你知道为什么吗 马丁
You know why that is, Martin?
因为这个星球上 最危险的生物就是我们
Because the most dangerous fucking creatures on this planet are us.
现在 我要去洗个澡
Now I'm gonna take a shower,
我回来之后 我们会坐下来
I'm gonna come back, we're gonna sit down,
吃掉那该死的肝脏
and we're gonna eat that… fucking liver.
吃的时候最好保持沉默
Preferably in silence.
我可以假设威廉 在渡轮上或在家里没见过他父亲
I can assume William didn't see his father on the ferry or at home.
为什么这样假设
Why assume that?
因为我们也可以假设 他能认出自己的父亲来
We can assume William could recognize his own fucking father.
即使12年没见了
Even after 12 years?
好了 萝丝 来吧 跟我们分享一下你的理论吧
All right, Rose. Come on. Share with us your theory.
和大家分享一下你为什么认为 杰米·林加德与他女儿的失踪有关
Share with the class why Jamie is involved with his daughter's disappearance.
我等不及了 快说吧 -我不知道为什么 卡尔
I can't wait. -I don't know why, Carl.
我只知道 根据威廉本人的说法
I just know that according to William,
他看到有人在渡船和在家里
he saw someone wearing a cap,
都戴着一顶写有杰米的船名的帽子
both on the ferry and at the house, with the name of Jamie's boat on it.
不 他看到有人戴着一顶 上面有一只鸟的图案的帽子
No, he saw someone wearing a cap with the image of a fucking bird,
但你身为业余鸟类学家
but you, amateur ornithologist,
判断这和杰米船名里的鸟是同一只
have decided it's the same bird as Jamie's boat.
我说对了吗
Have I got that right?
你又在做那种事了 -什么事
You're doing that thing. -What thing?
为了反对而反对
You disagree just to be disagreeable.
我不同意你的看法
I'm disagreeing with you
是因为你还没想透彻到 让我同意的地步
because you haven't thought it through to make me agree.
那么那条项链呢
Well… What about the necklace, huh?
她母亲的 杰米说梅里特拿走的那个
The mother's. The one Jamie said Merritt took.
那怎么了 -也许杰米想把它拿回来
What about it? -Maybe Jamie was trying to get it back.
我就理理清楚
Let me get this straight.
他跟踪自己的亲女儿
He was stalking his daughter,
然后他绑♥架♥和或杀了她 就为了把项链拿回来 是这样吗
then he kidnapped and or killed her to get the necklace back, is that right?
好吧 是太荒谬了
Okay. That's ridiculous.
对 -操
Yeah. -Fuck.
阿克拉姆 那些是什么 -苏格兰皇家检控署送来的
Akram, what are those? -Came from the Crown Office.
你都看过了吗 -绝大部分
Gone through 'em all? -Most of them.
有什么好东西吗
Anything good?
那个女人似乎没有生活 她的日记里什么都没有
The woman seemed to have no life. There's nothing in her diaries.
电♥话♥记录
Phone records.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表