剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
As Freud liked to say, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
而有时候 它是一个搏动的巨大的…
And sometimes it's a big, throbbing--
非常感谢你的时间
Thank you very much for your time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想着给你打个电♥话♥ 让你看看我们的新家
Thought I'd give you a call so you can see our new home.
没错 我们就是在该死的地下室里
Yeah, that's right. We're down in the fucking basement.
很多储物空间
Lots of storage.
头盔 这个可得记住了
Mm. Helmets, need to remember them.
那是大人物的桌子 阿克拉姆的桌子 还有我的桌子
That's the big yin's desk, Akram's desk, and… my desk.
这边则是卫生间
Ooh, over here, we have… the bathroom unit.
有一些很不错的淋浴
Got some lovely showers,
一个恶心的水槽
a disgusting sink,
还有几个马桶 太可怕了 连老鼠都绕着走
and some toilets so horrendous the rats avoid them.
我之前都不知道这下面有这些东西
I had no idea any of this stuff was even down here.
我猜是我来之前就有了
Before my time, I guess.
能给我一张纸巾吗
Can I have a tissue?
抱歉我那天情绪崩溃了
Look, I'm sorry for falling all to pieces the other day.
谢谢你帮我搞清状况 -你身后那个是白板吗
Thank you for setting me right. -Is that the board?
对 你想看吗
Yeah. Do you want to see it?
不 我想看更多小便池 对啊 我当然想看
No, I wanna see more urinals. Yeah, I fuckin' wanna see it.
那只鸬鹚是怎么回事 -什么
What's the cormorant? -The what?
鸬鹚 帽子上的鸟
The cormorant, the bird on the hat.
不 那是布布里鸟
Oh. No, that's a boobrie.
才他妈不是 那是鸬鹚 是真实存在的鸟
Is it fuck. It's a cormorant, a real bird.
这可不是什么 生活在湖里吃水獭的神秘生物
Not some fucking myth that lives in lochs and eats otters and shit.
还有鸟会吃水獭吗 -不是真的鸟 它会变形
There's a bird that eats otters? -Not a real one. It changes shape.
有时会变成巨大的昆虫 吸马的血
Sometimes it's a giant insect that sucks blood out of horses.
真的吗 -真的
Really? -Really.
但这不是布布里鸟 是一只鸬鹚
That's not a boobrie. It's a cormorant.
但你怎么知道
But how do you know?
因为我是个该死的渔夫 或者曾经是
'Cause I'm a fucking fisherman. Or I was.
它为什么会出现在白板上
What's it doing on the board?
不管这是什么鸟 我想它也许把梅里特给吃了
Whatever type of bird it is, I think maybe it ate Merritt.
什么
What?
威廉·林加德两次看到 一个戴着那顶帽子的人
William Lingard twice saw someone wearing that hat.
一次在船上 一次在家里 -在家里
Once on the boat and once at home. -At home?
显然是有人在房♥子周围徘徊
Apparently, someone was prowling around the house.
为什么说“显然” -威廉不太会说话
Why "apparently"? -William isn't exactly communicative.
所以他从艾格利之家逃跑后画了这个
So he drew this one after he escaped from Egley House
还有这个 就在她消失前看到的
and this one right before she disappeared.
你能帮我一个忙吗
Can you do me a favor, pal?
你能把两面都扫描一下发给我吗
Can you scan both sides and send it over to me?
好
Okay.
督察 我是丹尼斯·派珀 我参加了你之前的记者招待会
Inspector. Uh, Dennis Piper. I was at your press conference.
那你真是幸运了
Lucky you.
我想知道你有没有听到消息 -什么消息
I wondered if you heard the news. -What news?
关于安德森警员的未婚妻 他是在利斯公园遇害的那个警员
About P.C. Anderson's fiancée. The officer killed in Leith Park.
我知道他是谁 他的未婚妻怎么了
I know who the fuck he was. What about his fiancée?
她今天刚生了孩子 生了个女儿 想发表一下评论吗
She had her baby today. A wee girl. Care to comment?
是的 滚开
Yeah. Fuck off.
不想和她说什么 不如给她道个歉
No message for her? How about an apology?
她怪罪你 莫克 她说死的人应该是你
She blames you, Morck. Says it should have been you who died.
也许就应该是这样
Well, maybe it should.
卡尔
Carl.
卡尔不在这里
Carl's not down here.
我知道 女士 他请了事假
I know, ma'am. He took some personal time.
当然了 把这些梳理给我听一下
Of course he did. Walk me through all of this.
我应该让莫克总督察…
I should probably let D.C.I. Morck--
你跟我讲就可以了
Just walk me through it.
好吧
Right.
除了确定她在失踪前的几周的举动
Well, along with determining her movements in the weeks before she disappeared,
我们也想弄明白 梅里特·林加德是个什么样的人
we are trying to get a sense of who Merritt Lingard was.
她是什么样的
And who was she?
她是个…有争议的人
She was… controversial.
所以说白了 你们没多少信息
So, basically, you don't have much?
暂时还没有
Not yet. We don't.
林加德家发生了一起事件
There was a… an incident at the Lingard house.
一起事件
An incident?
显然是的
Apparently.
一个年轻人 和两个女人擅自占据了那里
A young man who was squatting there with two females
他因为气管被压断 被送去了医院
was admitted to hospital with a crushed windpipe.
听起来很痛苦 -别装傻了
Well, it sounds painful. -Knock it off.
我没有压断他的气管 -我没这么说
I didn't crush his windpipe. -I didn't say you did.
我的意思是 我没有压断他的气管 只是弄伤了它
I meant I didn't crush it. I only bruised it.
我当然可以把它压断的
I could have, of course, have crushed it,
但断了之后 他就没法说话了
but then he wouldn't have been able to talk.
这种技巧你是从哪里学来的
Where'd you learn such techniques?
我在叙利亚一个非常动荡的地方长大
I grew up in a very rough part of Syria.
最近那边不是到处都很乱吗
Isn't it all rough there these days?
有些部分非常漂亮
Some of it is very beautiful.
你知道你不在叙利亚 你也不是警♥察♥
You understand that you're not in Syria. You're not a policeman.
是的 女士 -你是来协助卡尔的
Yes, ma'am. -You're here to assist Carl.
真的非常荣幸
And… it's a real pleasure.
因为如果 你在外面扮警♥察♥的时候出了任何事
If anything should happen while you're out there playing policeman,
弄伤 但没有弄断别人的脖子
bruising but not crushing people's necks,
我们所有人都会承担严重的后果
there'd be hell to pay, for all of us.
当然 女士 我明白
Of course, ma'am. I understand.
很好 随时通知我最新进展
Good. Keep me informed.
(就应该是我)
该死
Fucking hell.
不知道是谁负责你的公♥关♥ 如果是我 会要求退款
Don't know who's doing your PR. I'd be asking for a refund.
又来了
Here we go.
这里有一些优秀的外科医生 肯定有人可以把你的嘴缝起来
There's some good surgeons here. One of them could sew your mouth shut.
这么说吧 你不如说一句 “卡尔 你♥他♥妈♥的传奇人物 谢谢你
Tell you what, how about instead, "Carl, you fucking legend, thank you"?
谢谢你给我搞来了这台全新的电脑”
"Thank you, thank you, for my brand-spanking-new fucking computer."
“嘿 为你做什么都行 哈迪 不客气”
"Hey, anything for you, Hardy. You're welcome."
你是让萝丝送来的 这一点很有意思
It's interesting you got Rose to deliver it.
她很沮丧 而你们俩亲密无间
She's in a funk. You two are thick as thieves.
她之所以沮丧 是因为你是个婊♥子♥
She's in a funk 'cause you're a cunt.
肯定有药可治 我算是来对地方了
There's meds for that. I'm in the right place.
她只是想给你留下好印象 -不太可能
She just wants to impress you. -Unlikely.
偶尔假装一下就行 -你始终更擅长假装
Maybe fake it once in a while. -You were always better at that.
我始终比你更擅长做一切
I was better at everything.
好了 首先…
Right, first of all…
这是一只鸬鹚
this is a cormorant.
好吧 我就相信你说的
I'll take your word for it.
那我们怎么看呢 -我们认为这是一个标志
What do we make of it? -We think it's a logo.
废话 神探夏洛克 谁的标志 -没有进展
No shit, Sherlock. For whom? -Nothing's turned up.
我这边也一样
For me neither.
你在检查我的工作 真让人欣慰啊
What a relief it is to know that you're checking on my work.
更像是在做你的工作
More like doing it.
我知道有人可能会掳走她的动机
I have a motive as to why someone might have taken her.
她和山姆·黑格惹错了人 -不一样的动机
She and Haig were poking the wrong bear. -Different motive.
说来听听吧
Hit me.
是人类历史上 导致所有犯罪行为的最普遍的动机
It's the universal motive for all crime throughout human history.
爱 -钱
Love? -Money.
回去研究那个鸟吧 因为那家人身无分文
Go back to your birds because that family were broke.
杰米·林加德是身无分文
Jamie Lingard was broke.
莱拉·林加德 原名莱拉·格雷姆有钱 她家很有钱
Lila Lingard, née Lila Graham, was rich. Her family had money.
哪里来的钱
Money from where?
几百年来已故的祖先 这里毕竟是英国
Centuries of dead relatives. This is Britain, after all.
我猜你是追踪了 她付酒店房♥费的那张卡片
I gather you traced the card that she paid for the hotel room with.
你猜得对 -然后呢
You gather correctly. -And?
它关联到了位于泽西岛的 海峡群岛银行的一个信托账户
It's linked to a trust account in the Channel Islands Bank on Jersey,
可惜的是 追踪到这里
where sadly the trail,
线索就消失了 就像生活在那里的有钱人一样
much like the money of the wealthy cunts there, vanished.
那就是你的绝妙动机 有人掳走了梅里特
Your brilliant motive is someone took Merritt
是想要设法偷她的钱
in order to somehow steal her money?
太牛了 华生
Wicked, Watson.
早上好 詹姆斯 -卢医生 已经到星期三了吗
Good morning, James. -Dr. Loo, is it Wednesday already?
不是 但你最近的核磁共振 看起来很有希望
No, but your most recent MRI was so promising,
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表