剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
Well, back to my first question.
我们要如何相信彼此
How can we trust each other?
你想给我搜身吗 确认我身上没装窃听器
You wanna pat me down? Make sure I'm not wearing a wire?
你可能会把窃听器藏在很多地方
There's lots of places you could be hiding a wire.
我要怎么确定呢
So how can I be sure?
比如说 你身上可能也藏了窃听器
For example, you could be hiding your own wire. Somewhere.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
跟你提防我的理由一样
Same reason you're wary of me.
我相信史蒂芬·本恩斯会想要... - 别说他的名字
Sure Stephen Burns would love-- - Don't say his name.
把气氛都毁了
Kills the moment.
有气氛 是吗
There's a moment, is there?
想办法让我信任你
Make me trust you.
来吧 你也一样
Well, go on, then. You too.
你的眼睛是两种不同的颜色
Your eyes are two different colors.
这让我更可信还是更不可信
Does that make me more or less trustworthy?
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
又来了 梅里特
At it again, eh, Merritt?
不
Ugh, no.
这下我得洗你的慢跑裤了
Now I'm gonna have to wash ya' joggies.
在格兰姆·芬奇案中 梅里特想要传唤一个证人
There was a witness Merritt wanted to call to the Graham Finch case.
哪个证人
Which witness?
在刑事审判中 决定证人证词是你的工作 对吧
It's your job to decide on witness statements, isn't it?
是的 哪个证人
Yes. Which witness?
所以她会来找你 并要求将她加入证人名单
She would've came to you and asked for her to be admitted.
对 哪个证人
Yes, which witness?
在辩方获得任何证人名单之前
Prior to witnesses being declared to the defense,
还有谁会知道证人的名字
who else would know their names?
只有我们 -“我们”是指你和梅里特
Just us. - "Us" meaning you and Merritt?
对 这是什么 什么证人
Aye. What is this? What witness?
显然有一个人本可以改变判决结果的
Apparently someone could've swayed the verdict the other way.
谁 怎么改变
Who? And how?
柯丝蒂·阿特金斯 她是在 家暴收♥容♥所♥里认识了安德里亚·芬奇
Kirsty Atkins. She met Andrea Finch in a domestic violence shelter.
我不认识她 从没听说过她
I've never heard of her.
你确定吗 你不应该 查看一下案卷吗 那是四年前的事了
Sure? Shouldn't you check the file? It was four years ago.
我在梅里特被任命之前 已经处理这个案子好几个月了
I worked on the case for months before Merritt was appointed.
我会记得的
I'd remember.
梅里特被任命为首席律师 而不是你 对吧
Merritt was appointed lead counsel over you, right?
她被认为是最合适的人选 - 你对此没意见吗
She was considered the best fit. - And you were okay with that?
我们是一个团队 谁做首席并不重要
We work as a team. Doesn't matter who leads.
但我们发现在像芬奇这样的案子中
But we found that in cases like Finch,
陪审团更容易 被女性的声音影响 而非男性的
a jury's more affected by a woman's voice.
而梅里特的声音可能会很感人
Merritt's voice could be quite affecting.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你和梅里特的关系超越了专业的界限
Your relationship with Merritt went beyond the boundaries of professionalism.
这跟调查有关 - 对我来说不是的
It's relevant to the investigation. - Not to me, it isn't.
这方面需要讨论的东西 我们都已经讨论过了
We've discussed all there is to discuss on that front.
你对芬奇的律师 罗伯特·麦克唐纳有多少了解
How well did you know Finch's advocate, Robert McDonald?
足够了解 - 足够到会给他提供情报吗
Well enough. - Well enough to feed him information?
我为什么要那么做 - 让他们更有胜算
Why would I do that? - To give them an advantage.
她在搞笑吗
Is she having a laugh?
我们只是很难相信
We're having difficulty believing
梅里特从未和她的审判搭档 说过柯丝蒂·阿特金斯的事
Merritt never mentioned Kirsty Atkins to you, her trial partner.
你为什么确信她想和我说 - 你为什么确信她不想
What makes you so sure she wanted to? - What makes you so sure she didn't?
这又是问题已问且已答 我很确信
Again, asked and answered. I'm very sure.
当时 柯丝蒂被关在索顿监狱里
At the time, Kirsty was in Saughton Prison.
梅里特在审判的第一周 去探访过她 我们知道这一点
Merritt visited her in week one of the trial. This we know.
我为什么要破坏自己的案子
Why would I sabotage my own case?
因为正如你所说 这不只是你的案子
Because, as you said, this wasn't just your case.
好吧
Ah, okay.
所以这是报复
So this was revenge?
因为梅里特 不肯跟我私奔 我生气了
I was angry with Merritt for not running away with me?
是吗
Were you?
我当时气炸了 大概持续了一个月
I was fucking furious at the time, and for about a month.
然后我清醒过来 为自己竟如此陈词滥调而感到尴尬
And then I woke up embarrassed at myself for being such a cliché.
如果有任何证人 可以改变那场审判的结果
If there was any witness that could've changed the outcome,
任何能帮我们把那个混♥蛋♥ 关进去的证人 我都万分欢迎
any witness that could've helped put that bastard away, I would've welcomed it.
柯丝蒂在梅里特 去监狱探望她之后 就受到了威胁
Kirsty was threatened right after Merritt visited her in prison.
她在审判期间被人袭击 奇迹发生了 她没有丧命 被转走了
She was attacked. By some miracle, they didn't kill her. She was transferred.
现在她一个月后 就要出狱了 我的猜测
Now she's out in a month. My guess?
不出几天 她就会死于意外
She'll be dead by some mishap a few days later.
这都是格兰姆·芬奇的责任
And this is all on Graham Finch?
我们首先需要知道 是谁给辩方通风报信的 才能确定
We can't say without knowing who it was that fed the defense.
所以如果私人情感的确影响了审判
So, if the personal stuff did feed into the trial,
我们需要知道
we need to know now.
你觉得我会为了她 拿自己的事业冒险
You think I'd risk my career for her, or let someone go free
就因为我的感情受了伤害 让某人把妻子推下楼 却逍遥法外
for throwing their wife down the stairs 'cause my feelings were hurt?
你拿自己的婚姻冒险了 - 你还年轻
You risked your marriage. - You're young.
去结个婚 我们十年后再谈
Get married, and we'll talk in ten years.
好吧 这么说吧 梅里特假设性地跟你提起这件事
Okay, let's just say that Merritt brought this up with you hypothetically.
你是在假设性地 问我一个假设问题吗
You're hypothetically asking about a hypothetical?
迁就我一下
Indulge me.
你会不会告诉梅里特
Might you tell Merritt
因为她的背景 柯丝蒂不是最佳的证人
that Kirsty wasn't the best witness because of her background?
更不用说她会想尽一切办法出狱
Not to mention her desperation to get out of jail.
陪审团会看穿这一点的 - 所以你会阻止她吗
A jury sees through that. - You'd have stonewalled her?
我会要求亲自跟证人聊一下
I would have asked to speak to the witness myself
并根据我认为她的可信度做决定
and made my decision based on how credible I thought she was.
所以会按规矩办事 - 按规矩办事
So by the numbers? - By the numbers.
好 那梅里特 让柯丝蒂成为证人的下一步是什么
Okay, so what would Merritt's next move be to get Kirsty admitted as a witness?
她可以越过我去问上级 但很可能会打回到我这里 问我意见
She could go above me, but it would likely just get kicked back down to me.
不 你错了
No. You're wrong.
你刚刚说她会越过你问上级
You just said she'd go above you.
不代表她那么做了
It doesn't mean that she did.
你让我担心我和梅里特之前的关系
You get me worried about my relationship with Merritt
就为了打出真正的王牌 也就是史蒂芬·本恩斯
just so you can play your real card, which is Stephen Burns?
太优秀了 脱帽致敬
Oh, excellent. Hats off.
从这个人身上学东西 可要小心了 老练和鲁莽是有区别的
Be careful what you learn from this man. There's practiced, and there's reckless.
史蒂芬·本恩斯 将梅里特招入了这个部门
Stephen Burns brought Merritt into the department.
他对她的成功投入了很多心血
He was invested in her success.
他只会帮助她 至少是尝试帮助她
There's no way he would do anything but help her, or at least try.
好了 失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我迟到了
I'm late.
谢谢你 利亚姆
Thank you, Liam.
加斯珀 你好吗 伙计
Jasper. How you doin', buddy?
好吧
Fine.
卡尔·莫克的孩子 对吧
Carl Morck's kid, right?
我认识你吗
D-do I know you?
你不知道我的名字
Not by name.
但你能感觉到我是谁 对吧
But you can feel who I am, can't you?
或者我是干什么的
Or what I am.
当然了 你是个聪明的孩子
Course you can. You're a smart kid.
卡尔正在过来的路上 所以... - 对
Carl's on his way... here right now, so-- - Aye.
他在哪里 因为老实说...
So where is he? 'Cause frankly--
坐好了
Sit.
不要哭泣或呜咽 或发出任何声音
Do not cry or whimper or make any kind of sound.
想象一下 如果我现在捏的是你幼嫩的蛋蛋
Imagine this was your young balls I'm doing this with.
因为如果你大喊或尖叫
'Cause if you shout or if you scream
或者除了乖乖坐着看着我之外 你要是做了其他事情
or if you do anything outside of just sitting there quietly looking at me,
我会毁了你
I'll ruin you.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
乖孩子 我没那么难看 对吧
There's a good lad. I mean, I'm not so bad to look at, am I?
对
No.
对什么
No what?
对 你没那么难看
No, you're... not that bad to look at.
谢谢你 加斯珀 你还挺好看的
Thank you, Jasper. You're very nice to look at.
我认识一些人愿意花很多钱
I know some people who would pay good money
就为了看看你
just to look at you.
你们所有人
All of you.
我还认识一些人愿意出高价
I know some others who would pay good money too
把东西放进你体内
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表