剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
P.C. Anderson's bodycam puts the shooting exactly eight minutes later.
所以在八分钟里 开车回到利斯公园
So that's eight minutes to drive back to Leith Park,
吃喝完毕 赶在我们之前 进入公♥寓♥ 然后朝我们开枪
eat, drink, beat us to the flat, get into the flat, and then shoot us.
事实上 还不到八分钟 因为安德森警员在那之前就抵达了
In fact, less than eight minutes, because P.C. Anderson arrived before.
如果他无法赶到 那你就是在否定你的论点
Then you negate your argument
说你和哈迪抵达前 枪手就已经在屋里了
that the shooter was already inside before you arrived.
你的证人…
Your witness…
她说她看到有人 在枪击发生之后
said she saw someone get into the Ford
立刻上了福特车 然后开走了
immediately after the shooting and drive away.
是前证人 不过没错
Former witness, but yes.
她说那辆车是朝哪个方向开走的
Towards which direction did she say the car drove away?
去足球场的方向
Towards the football pitch.
她说那个人上车时是从哪一侧上的
And on which side of the car did she say the person got in?
她没有说
She didn't.
那也许可以去问一下她 好吗
Maybe go back and ask her, yeah?
该死的
Bloody hell.
有两个凶手
There were two of them.
哦 是你啊
Oh, aye?
哈迪
Hardy.
我给你带了个…
I, uh… brought you a…
看在他妈的份上 萝丝 别问候了 你让我更难过了
For fuck's sake, stop your greeting. You're making me feel worse.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗 卡尔对你怎么样
So what's going on? How's Carl treating you?
他几乎都注意不到我 -我不信
He barely notices me. -Doubt that.
把好活儿都给了阿克拉姆
Gives Akram all the good stuff.
把所有狗屁工作都交给了我 -比如呢
Gives me all the shite work. -Such as?
我在去穆尔的路上 去调查威廉·林加德被袭击的事
I'm on my way out to Mhòr to look at William Lingard's attack,
但我觉得他只是想让我远离调查
but I think he just wants to keep me away from the investigation.
他招了你 为什么要让你远离
He brought you on. Why would he want to?
我几乎是勒索了他 才答应招我的 -没有人能勒索卡尔
I blackmailed him into bringing me on. -No one can blackmail Carl.
为什么 -因为他根本不在乎
Why not? -He doesn't give a shit.
相信我
Trust me on this.
如果他不想要你 你就不会在那里
If he didn't want you, you wouldn't be there.
你对穆尔有什么计划
So what's your plan for Mhòr?
我要搭渡轮去
I'm, uh, taking the ferry.
不是问你怎么去 问你打算怎么做
Not how you're getting there. What the fuck you gonna do?
对…我想着 我会先去找警员 听一听他的看法
Yeah, yeah, yeah, um… I, uh… thought I'd, uh, first speak to the constable, get his perspective.
但他的看法屁用没有 重要的是你的看法
His perspective means fuck all. Only your perspective matters.
我的看法是什么 -没错
What's my perspective? -Exactly.
去见警员 但只是告诉他一声说你在工作
Go see the constable, but only to tell him you're on the job.
问问他能不能帮忙 找个文件或者地图 你不需要的东西
And if he can help with a map. Something you don't need.
让他觉得自己很重要 这样他就不会打扰你了
Make him feel like he matters. That way, he leaves you alone.
好的 然后我可以去查看犯罪现场
Okay, um… And then I can go and visit the crime scene?
都过去16年了 浪费时间
16 years past? Waste of time.
感受一下都不行 -感受
Not even to get a feel? -A feel?
你只会感觉到 “好吧 那事情就是在这里发生的”
All you're gonna feel is, "Okay, so this is where it happened."
那…
So…
他们找到了合适的人 不是吗
They had somebody right for it, didn't they?
他在逃跑时死了 叫亨利什么的
He died trying to get away. Henry something.
哈利·詹宁斯
Harry Jennings.
哈利·詹宁斯 从这里开始 -从死人开始
Harry Jennings. Start there. -With the dead guy?
从死人开始 他的家人 他的朋友 他该死的金鱼
With the dead guy. With his family, his friends, his fucking goldfish.
需要寻找关联
Look for connections.
这是将近20年前的事了 八成跟哈利没有任何关系
This was 20 years ago. It's probably nothing to do with Harry.
八成是没有 但所有线索无一例外地指向了核心
Probably not, but every spoke leads back to the hub,
那就挑一个 自己探索
so pick one and make it your own.
这是卡尔说的 -尼罗·沃尔夫
Carl tell you that? -Nero Wolfe.
不管他是谁吧
Whoever the fuck that is.
你会跟踪哪一条线索
What spoke are you gonna follow?
她失踪之后那几周发生了什么 -我们不知道发生了什么事
What happened after the disappearance. -We don't know what happened.
我们不知道梅里特怎么了 但她曾存在于这个世界上
We don't know what happened to Merritt, but she existed.
她对人 机构 事物都激起过涟漪
She caused ripples with people, institutions, things,
这些涟漪反过来 塑造了她生活的模式
and these ripples, in turn, caused patterns in her life.
看看一个人不复存在之后 模式是否改变 这是很有用的
It can be useful to see if these patterns change after one ceases to exist.
又是尼罗·沃尔夫
Nero Wolfe again?
这个是卡尔说的
That one was Carl.
但是这就假设了 掳走她的是她身边认识的人
That would assume it was somebody in her life that took her.
这就是个猜测 没错
It's a fucking guess, aye.
但这就是我们的出发点 不是吗 猜测 我们就将其称之为理论
But that's what we start with, isn't it? Guesses. We just call them theories.
(减压程序)
(警告 最大安全工作压力)
(小心 加压空间可能迅速失压)
那个家伙就在那里
So… There the guy is,
赤身裸体坐在酒吧里
sitting in the pub, stark naked,
面前放着一杯啤酒 就等着我逮捕他
pint in front of him, just waiting on me to arrest him.
天啊 你一定有很多精彩的故事
God, you must have so many great stories.
太多了 没错
Too many, yeah.
继续说吧
Go on.
那是皇家苏格兰兵团第四营
That's the Royal Regiment of Scotland's 4th Battalion.
对 高地人团 -你熟悉军事历史
The Highlanders. -You know military history?
我知道高地人团 是合并了西福斯高地人团
I know the Highlanders descended from the Seaforths,
卡梅伦高地人团 和戈登高地人团
the Camerons, and the Gordons.
是的 他们都在那里 你看
Aye, well, there they all are. Look.
可以吗 -当然可以
Can I? -Aye, course.
天啊 真漂亮 你从哪里弄来的
God, they're beautiful. Where'd you get them?
我做的
I made them.
不 不是的 -是的 是我做的
No, you did not. -Aye, I did.
它们太漂亮了 哇
Well, they are beautiful. Oh, wow.
像你老大那么混♥蛋♥的一个人
How does an arsehole like you have for a boss
是怎么招到你这么可爱的人的
recruit someone as lovely as you, eh?
我没那么可爱
I'm not so lovely.
我的灵魂很黑暗 -我猜也是
I've a dark soul. -I bet.
多重人格 -那更好了
Multiple personalities. -Even better.
我需要不止一个你这样的人 不像我这里的这些傻子
I could use more than one of you. Unlike the nitwits I've got here.
那是科林 我的大儿子
That's Colin, my eldest.
没有什么 比父子之间的爱更令人感动的了
Nothing more moving than the love between father and son.
如果你这么说的话
If you say so.
所以你们警队一共有八个人
Uh, so there's eight of you on the force over here?
对 但其中两个是兼♥职♥的
Aye, two of them are part-time though.
应该不会有很多犯罪吧 -偶尔有酒吧打架 当众醉酒
Don't suppose there's much crime? -The odd pub fight. Public intoxication.
这毕竟是个岛 你抢了银行 要逃去哪里
It's an island after all. You rob the bank, where are you gonna go?
那比方说 有人闯入一个房♥子 偷了一些东西
So, say, someone breaking into a house to steal this or that
把一个人揍扁了 这是不寻常的
and beating someone to a pulp, that would be unusual.
非常
Very.
更不用说嫌犯在逃跑过程中身亡了
Not to mention the suspect getting killed making his escape.
是在说林加德一家吧
Talking about the Lingards?
其实我更感兴趣的 是嫌犯哈利·詹宁斯
Well, actually, I'm more interested in the suspect, Harry Jennings,
闯进了他们家 差点把威廉·林加德打死的那个
the boy who almost beat William Lingard to death.
我知道你指的是谁
I know who you mean.
那个月发生的其他抢劫案
The other robberies that month.
没有涉及暴♥力♥ -没有
There was no violence involved. -None.
你有没有考虑过 哈利没参与其他抢劫案
Did you consider Harry wasn't involved?
当然考虑过 但其他抢劫案发生时 都没有人在家
Of course I did, but there was no one home during the other burglaries.
而且那男孩一成年
And… as soon as he was of age,
我每周至少要去酒吧给他拉一次架
I was pulling that lad off boys in the pub at least once a week.
我会形容他是脾气暴躁
He had what I would call a foul temper.
哈利很容易被惹毛 是吗
Harry was easy to piss off?
这小子生来就很生气 他生出来的那一刻就已经被激怒了
The lad was born pissed off. He came out of his mother pre-enraged.
所以威廉在家只是运气不好了
So it was just bad luck, then, that William was home.
对 就是这样 运气非常不好
Aye, and that's all it was. Very bad luck.
梅里特在那之后就离开了
Merritt left right after that?
她上了直升飞机 和弟弟一起去了医院 再也没回来过
She got on the heli to hospital with her brother and didn't come back.
她回来过一次 参加葬礼
She came back one time. For the funeral.
是啊 被你说对了一次 她确实回来参加葬礼了
Aye, yeah, for once you're right. She did come back for the funeral.
等一下
W-w-wait.
她回来参加了 差点把自己亲弟弟打死的人的葬礼
For the funeral of the boy who almost beat her brother to death?
哈利和梅里特关系很好
Harry and Merritt were close.
如果他们关系那么好 他为什么要抢劫他们家
If they were so close, why would he rob her house?
因为他们一家人走投无路了
'Cause the family were desperate.
克莱夫·詹宁斯的生意破产了
Clive Jennings's business had gone bust.
我能和克莱夫谈谈吗 -可以啊 如果你有超感能力的话
Can I talk to Clive? -If you're clairvoyant.
他死了差不多六年了
He died, what, six years ago?
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表