剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
I'm no one's fucking mentor. -I'm touched, really.
你说完了吗
Are you through?
好了
Right.
既然我们没有梅里特的手♥机♥ 那就从她的工作日记开始
Seeing as we don't have Merritt's phone, start with her work diary.
回到她消失三个月前
Go back three months.
寻找奇怪的安排 无法解释的会议
Look for strange appointments, unexplained meetings,
她给自己做的笔记
notes she made.
好 这意味着我可以留下来了吗
Okay. Um, does this mean I get to stay?
查看她的银行账单 任何异样的细节 都不要忽略
Go through her bank statements. Anything that stands out, no matter how small.
买♥♥过的东西 去过的不合理的地方
Purchases. Places she went that don't make sense.
她的电子邮件威胁呢
Uh, what about her email threats?
都追踪到了不同的网吧 都是通过外部网络跳板完成的
Traced to internet cafés, piggybacked from off-site.
值得查看一下有没有人 收集了那些地方的数字媒体
Hmm. Be worth to see if anyone collected digital media from those places.
我是指这里的人
Anyone from here.
我对此表示怀疑 考虑到当时没有调查得那么彻底
I doubt it, considering the investigation wasn't that thorough.
这就让我想到 用另一种方式看待这件事
Which brings me to another way of looking at this.
是故意搞砸的吗
Was it deliberately fucked up?
什么 说真的吗
What, seriously?
调查组负责人是弗格斯·邓巴 在此之前 他办过最大的案子
Well, team leader was Fergus Dunbar, whose biggest case prior to this was
是帝景酒店客房♥清洁盗窃与勒索丑闻
the Royal View Hotel housekeeping robbery and blackmail scandal.
我不知道这个案子
I don't know that one.
好吧
Right.
邓巴怎么拿到这个案子的 是谁做的决定
How did Dunbar get the case? Who was it who made the decision?
你想让我们调查我们
You want us to investigate us?
从现在开始 没错 调查每个人
Starting now, yeah. We look at everyone.
莫克总督察 你感觉如何
D.C.I. Morck. How are you feeling?
我需要一份梅里特的同事名单 包括和她共事最密切的人
I need a list of Merritt's colleagues she worked most closely with.
我以为你可能是心脏病发作了
I thought maybe you were having a heart attack.
包括治安法官 当然还有对方律师
That would include magistrates and solicitors from the other side.
你肯定已经有他们上次给过的证词了
You must have their statements from last time.
上次调查搞砸了 我想重新问问题
Last time was bungled. I'd like to ask my own questions.
你的提问方式一定很谨慎
In your own careful way.
你知道梅里特收到死亡威胁了吗
Did you know Merritt was receiving death threats?
在这里工作 不收到就不正常了
Working here, it would be unusual if she hadn't been.
这些威胁与任何特定的案子无关
These threats don't correlate to any case.
单纯是一个想杀死她的人
Just someone who wanted to kill her.
还想对她做其他事 天啊
Among other things. Jesus.
她没跟你提过吗
She didn't mention this to you?
没有 但话说回来 她不会提的
No, but then again, she wouldn't have.
意思是她不信任你 -不是
Meaning she didn't trust you? -No.
意思是她从来就不是我们的一员
Meaning that she was never one of us.
她穿同样的衣服 说同样的语言
She wore the clothes, she spoke the language,
但她总是像个局外人般地旁观一切
but she was always, as they say, on the outside looking in.
因为她的身份 还是因为她在工作中受到的待遇
Because of who she was or how she was treated at work?
哦 去你的吧 卡尔
Oh, do fuck off, Carl.
我给了她 比任何人都多的机会 我给了她尊重
I gave her more opportunities than anyone. I gave her my respect.
但梅里特 她总是想要更多
But Merritt, eh, she always wanted more.
她想要你的工作
She wanted your job?
这么说吧 她渴望迅速平步青云
She was in a hurry. Let's put it that way.
然后四年前她自杀了 你是怎么认为的
And then four years ago, she kills herself, and you thought what?
我认为她阴暗的一面终于对她下手了
I thought her darker side had finally caught up with her.
她的阴暗面 -梅里特有她的秘密
Her darker side? -Merritt had secrets.
不管她是生是死 她现在在哪里这个问题的答案
The answer to where she is now, be it above or below ground,
很可能与这些秘密有关
is likely to be found in one of them.
你就只能告诉我这些 她和其他人一样都有秘密
That's all you're giving me? That she, like the rest, had secrets?
我只知道这些
That's all I have.
哦 对了 莫克总督察
Oh, and, D.C.I. Morck,
以后 我希望你记住我是首席检察官
in the future, I'd like you to keep in mind that I'm Lord Advocate
不是什么罪犯 任凭你在停车场中设伏以待
and not some crim you ambuscade in the car park.
如果你想跟我说话 联♥系♥我的办公室安排时间
If you wish to speak with me, arrange it through my office.
“设伏以待” 我会记住的
"Ambuscade." I'll remember that.
嘿 醒醒
Hey. Wake up.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你是在墙里找到这些的吗 是你把墙打开的吗
Did you find these in the wall? Did you open the wall?
打开什么墙
Open what wall?
楼上的那个 被撕开了的那个
The one upstairs. The one that has been ripped open.
你是警♥察♥ -请回答我的问题
You a cop? -Please, answer my question.
是另一个人干的 -什么人
The other guy did that. -What other guy?
你是警♥察♥ -这个人
You are a cop. -This guy?
对 就是他 那个怪胎
Aye, him. The freak.
他现在在哪里 -你没带枪吧
Where is he? -Don't carry a gun, do you?
不允许的 我爸爸之前是警♥察♥
It's not allowed. My dad was a cop.
我要枪干什么
What would I need a gun for?
刚才在这里的那个人 把墙打开的那个人 他现在在哪里
The man that was here, that opened the wall. Where is he now?
我没必要告诉你
I don't have to tell you.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
我知道很痛
It hurts, I know.
这是一个压力点
It's a pressure point.
很快你就会在眼睛后面 感觉到压力 然后你就会呕吐
Soon you will feel it behind your eyes, and then you will vomit.
他逃跑了 不知道他去了哪里 他就跑到马路上去了
He ran away. We don't know where he went. He ran down the road.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
下午好 马什夫人
Afternoon, Mrs. Marsh.
你们就不能别来烦我吗
Can you not leave me be?
威廉·林加德不在你屋里吧
William Lingard isn't in there, is he?
他当然不在 他在艾格利之家
Of course he's not. He's at Egley House.
他之前是在那里 但他两天前跑了
He was, but he ran off two days ago.
你们为什么觉得他会在这里 -这是前面1.6公里处的监控录像
What makes you think he's here? -This is CCTV from a mile up the road.
哦 威廉
Oh, William.
梅里特失踪后 他在这里待过一阵子
He was here after Merritt disappeared.
他认路
He'd know the way.
他可能是认路 但他不在这里
He may, but he's not here.
那你不介意我们四处看一下吧
You'd have no problem if we take a look around?
我非常介意你们四处看一下
I have a massive problem with you having a look around.
弗雷德是个收藏家 -弗雷德
Fred was a collector. -Fred?
我的前夫
My ex-husband.
我保留了它们 只是因为它们让人很平静
I only keep them up because they're calming.
你不信教吗 -不再信了
So you're not religious? -Not anymore.
不信了
No.
我们失去孩子后 我的信仰消失了
After we lost our baby, my faith faded away,
我的婚姻也一样
along with my marriage.
我很幸运当时能得到 照顾威廉的工作 填补了内心的空虚
I was lucky to get that job with William. It filled a void.
梅里特总是说我在感情上太投入了
Merritt was always telling me I was too close.
我希望你们永远别找到她
I hope you never find her.
不好意思 -卡尔
Excuse me? -Carl.
我没有任何残忍♥的意思
I don't mean that in a cruel way.
没有吗
No?
梅里特是我见过的最内疚的人
Merritt was the most rueful person I've ever met.
不管她在哪里 对她来说一定是一种解脱
Must be a relief for her, wherever she is.
卡尔
Carl.
威廉
William!
我必须得说 如果我在电视上看到我自己
I have to say, if I saw me on the telly,
我也会跳窗逃跑的
I'd jump out of a window too.
这是从家里拿的 从墙上的盒子里
This comes from the house? From the box in the wall?
鸬鹚
Cormorant?
或是普通潜鸟 但是某种水鸟
Or maybe a great northern diver. A shorebird, though.
水鸟 你在水上看到过这只鸟
Shorebird? You saw this bird on the water?
也许是在渡轮上
Maybe on the ferry?
这是你在渡轮上戴的帽子
The hat you wore on the ferry?
他会写字吗
Can he write?
他画得很好 你画得真好
He draws beautifully. You draw… beautifully.
他有失语症 他会画画 但他不会写字
He has aphasia. He can draw, but he can't write.
你在渡轮上看到有人戴着那顶帽子
You saw someone with that hat on the ferry?
不是在渡轮上
Not on the ferry.
在家里
At home.
你在家里看到有人戴那顶帽子
You saw someone wearing that at home?
在家里和渡轮上都看到了
At home and on the ferry?
和梅里特在一起
With Merritt?
挠一下
Scratch it!
别闹了
Stop it.
人们讨厌你的另一个原因 你对时机的把握总是很敏锐
Another reason people hate you. Your brilliant sense of timing.
他是英格兰人
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表