剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
克洛伊 -没错
Chloe? -That's right.
她刚走 -你确定吗 我们约好了的
You just missed her.
我很确定 我是她的丈夫
Are you sure? We had an appointment. -I'm very sure. I'm her husband.
她去见我们的助产士了
She's gone to see her midwife.
所以你是保罗
So you're Paul?
好吧
Okay.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Is there something I can help with?
不 我不这么认为
No, no, I don't think so,
因为这是我和克洛伊
as this is a follow-up appointment
上一次聊过之后的后续约见
to a conversation I had with Chloe the other day, so…
什么对话
What conversation?
抱歉 我不能透露 任何引起我们注意的信息
Sorry, I can't share any information brought to our attention.
但我是她的丈夫
But I'm her husband.
再次向你道歉
Again, I'm sorry.
麻烦你告诉她我来过 让她用这个号♥码联♥系♥我
If you let her know I was here and have her give me a call on this number
尽快联♥系♥
as soon as she can.
很高兴认识你 保罗
Lovely to meet you, Paul.
她告诉你了 对吧
She told you, didn't she?
谁告诉我什么 保罗
Who told me what, Paul?
不要再往前走了
You're good right there.
那是防身喷雾吗
Is that Mace?
胡椒喷雾
Pepper spray.
我包里还有一对铜指虎和一把电击枪
I've also got a pair of brass knuckles and a wee Taser.
你真的认为我想伤害你吗
You think I wanna hurt you?
我知道你不想被喷一脸
I know you don't want to get sprayed.
你是真的警♥察♥吗
Are you even a real cop?
我也经常问自己同样的问题
I often ask myself the same question.
但我能问问你山姆·黑格的事吗
But can I ask you about Sam Haig?
行 所以克洛伊跟你说了我们的事
Right, so Chloe did tell you about us?
不 但你刚刚说了
No, but you just did.
你用了“我们”这个词 顺便说 完全没问题的
The word "us" that did it. And it's totally fine, by the way.
看在他妈的份上 我都不是同性恋
For fuck's sake, I'm not even gay.
不 你当然不是 也许你只是想尝试一下
No. Course you're not. Maybe you just wanted to experiment.
我跟山姆没有任何性方面的关系
I wasn't involved with Sam in any kind of sexual way.
那你跟山姆是什么关系
How were you involved with Sam?
攀岩的时候 关系会变得亲近
When you climb, you become close.
信任就是一切
Trust is everything.
我是唯一一个 山姆觉得可以倾诉一切的对象
I was the one person Sam felt he could say anything to.
比方说呢 -什么都有
Such as? -You name it.
我们会爬上悬崖或石壁 然后…
We'd get up on a cliff or a crag, and…
我们就会聊天
…we'd just talk.
所以攀岩就像心理治疗
So climbing was like therapy.
山姆把绳子托付给你 还有他所有黑暗的秘密
Sam trusted you with the rope and his deep, dark secrets.
对 差不多吧
Yeah, that's about it.
所以你告诉其他警探 你不知道山姆和梅里特·林加德的事
You were lying then when you told the other detectives
这是在说谎
you didn't know about Sam and Merritt Lingard?
因为他当然会告诉你 -我没有说谎 山姆从没提过她
Of course he would've told you. -I wasn't lying. Sam never mentioned her.
拜托
Come on.
你会觉得分享了那么多 肯定会提到她一两次吧
With all that sharing going on, she'd have came up.
没提到过她 我不觉得 山姆当时与任何人在交往
She didn't. I didn't think Sam was involved with anyone back then.
那在那之前两天 你发的那十几条短♥信♥呢
What about the dozen or so texts you sent two days before?
包括了“我们不能就这样不管”
The ones with the bits like, "We can't leave it like this."
“我理解你的处境” 诸如此类
"I see you." Blah, blah, blah.
那天晚上我们都喝多了
We'd all been drinking that night,
山姆在聊他在写的新文章
and Sam was going on about his latest piece,
说他觉得那将会改变他的人生
saying he thought it was gonna change his life.
当然 克洛伊一直不喜欢山姆 她总是对他的神秘感到恼火
Of course, Chloe, who never liked Sam, she was always annoyed with his secrecy,
她说了些类似于 那很好啊
she said something along the lines of, well, that's good
因为他的生活 需要发生了一些重大的改变
because he needed to make some big fucking changes in his life
否则他肯定会死 把我也拖下水
or he was definitely gonna die and take me with him.
然后他们大吵了一架 山姆离开了
They had a big row and Sam left.
他去了酒店
He went to the hotel?
你在短♥信♥里提到的那个
The one you mentioned in your texts.
“你在酒店吗 她还在吗 ”
"Are you at the hotel? Is she still there?"
我想你说的那个“她”指的就是梅里特
I'm assuming that the "she" you were referring to was Merritt.
为什么会这么想
Why assume that?
山姆和梅里特一直在一家酒店见面
Sam and Merritt had been meeting up at a hotel.
我跟你说过好几次了 他从没提起过她
Like I've told you several times now, he never mentioned her.
你不知道那家酒店的名字吧
Don't suppose you know the hotel?
我当然知道 离我们不远 叫斯皮维旅馆
Course I do. It's up the road from us. The Spivey Inn.
斯皮维旅馆 -嗯
The Spivey Inn? -Aye.
真的吗 你确定他是在那里
Really? And you're sure that's where he was?
对 非常确定
Yeah, very sure.
他没有和一个女人在一起
And he wasn't with a woman?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
“和克洛伊无关 她还在吗 ” 哦 该死的
"It's not about Chloe. Is she still there?" Oh, fuck me.
我让她回去道歉了
I sent her back to apologize.
克洛伊去找山姆了
Chloe went to see Sam?
对 -一个人去的
Aye. -Alone?
我气得哪儿也去不了
Well, I was too pissed to go anywhere.
她呢 道歉了吗
And did she? Apologize?
以某种方式吧
In a manner of speaking.
那是什么方式
What manner would that be?
就像我说的 我们都喝多了
Like I said, we'd all been drinking.
但我以为你说 她根本都不喜欢他
But… I thought you said that she didn't even like him?
有时候 这样会更好
Sometimes it makes it better.
你当时为什么不告诉警♥察♥这些
Why didn't you tell the police back then?
因为就发生了那一次 -你确定吗
It was a one-time thing. -Are you sure?
我没有杀山姆·黑格 -没有人说你杀了他 但是…
I didn't kill Sam Haig. -No one said you did, but…
拜托 你杀了山姆·黑格吗 -当然没有
Come on, did you kill Sam Haig? -Course not.
他上了你老婆 -对 谢了
He shagged your wife. -Yeah, thank you.
我当时不知道 我只是觉得担心 因为他没回我的短♥信♥
I didn't know about that. I was worried because he wasn't responding to my texts.
至少在他发最后一条之前 说他要去攀岩的那条
At least not until the last one he sent. The one saying he was going for a climb.
如果你想再和我或我妻子说话
If you wanna speak to me or my wife again,
给我们的律师打电♥话♥
call our lawyer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
早上好 梅里特
Good morning, Merritt.
今天是垃圾日
It's rubbish day.
每个月里我最喜欢的一天
My favorite day of the month.
给
There you go.
慢慢来吧 不着急
Ah, just take your own sweet time.
你想在自己的屎摊子里 再待一个月 我没意见
You wanna live in your own shit for another month, that's fine by me,
你这个贱♥人♥
ya' manky bitch.
急救服务 有什么紧急情况
Emergency. Which service?
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表