剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
to put things inside you.
天然的 还有人造的东西
Things human and not.
干的和湿的都有
Both wet and dry.
他们不只是会看着你漂亮的脸蛋高♥潮♥
See, and they would get off not just on your nice face
还包括从你身上 流出的所有恐惧以及鲜血
but on all that fear and the blood that comes out of you.
他们会把这一切都拍下来
And they would film it all.
在他们把你送去医院后 因为这些不过是有欲望的男人
So after they dropped you at the hospital, 'cause these are just men with appetites,
他们不是禽兽
they're not animals,
他们就可以 一遍又一遍地重温那些时刻
they could relive those moments over and over again.
你也会的
Just like you'd be doing
一辈子都会在心里
in your own mind
一遍遍地重温那些时刻
for the rest of your life.
好了 我希望你能为我做这件事
So... here's what I'd like you to do for me.
我希望等卡尔来了之后
I'd like you to pass on everything I've just said to you
你把我刚才对你说的一切
in exactly the way I said it to Carl
以我说的方式告诉他
when he gets here.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
你的孩子可真是不错
Nice kid you've got there.
喂
Oi.
放轻松 我可没有反抗
Easy, tiger. I'm not resisting.
你对那孩子做了什么 - 没什么 我们聊了会儿天
What did you do to the kid? - Nothing. We were talking.
我喜欢小孩
I like kids.
你♥他♥妈♥的告诉芬奇 如果他想... - 谁
You fucking tell Finch that if he wants-- - Who?
告诉格兰姆·芬奇 他下次想传达信息
Tell Graham Finch, the next time he wants to send a message,
就他妈的亲自跑一趟 明白了吗
to get his fucking arse down here himself, yeah?
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking cunt!
卡尔
Carl!
走了
Move.
继续往下压 直到你所有的重量都在地板上
Keep pressing down until you feel all your weight along the floor.
哇 - 没错
Wow. - Exactly.
你说这个技法叫什么来着
What did you say this technique was called again?
是我发明的 叫卢医生技法
It's mine. It's a Dr. Loo technique.
不是看起来的样子 - 太可惜了
This isn't what it looks like. - Too bad.
然后往下按
And press.
现在试着抬起你的腿
Now try and lift your legs.
好的 好样的 让他坐上轮椅吧
All right. Good boy. Let's get him into the chair.
好吗
Ready?
坐起来 - 好的
Sit up. - Okay.
好 三 二 一 抬
And three, two, one, lift.
把自己抬起来 来吧 用力
Lift yourself up. Come on, push.
我们现在尝试尽量不要躺在床上
Let's try and keep you out of bed as much as we can.
谢了 小伙子们
Thanks, boys.
对你父亲好一点 他今天很努力
Be nice to your father. He's worked hard today.
我对我父亲一向都很好
Oh, I'm always nice to my father.
今天过得怎么样 爸爸 - 滚开
How's your day, Dad? - Fuck off.
你为什么缠着我 我知道你爱上我了
Why are you haunting me? I know you're in love with me.
爱上自己的爸爸 太恶心了吧
In love with my own dad? That's disgusting.
你到底是怎么了 没有自己的生活吗
Fuck's wrong with you? Don't you have a life?
现在你的语气听着像我妈妈了
Now you sound like my mum.
我不想回家 - 为什么不呢
I don't want to go home. - Why not?
因为我不喜欢一个人呆着 我总是看到死去的老人
'Cause I don't like being alone. I keep seeing dead old people.
创伤后应激障碍 你在想你撞到的那对老夫妻
Hmm. PTSD? You thinking about that old couple you ran over?
我就知道你会安慰我的
I knew you'd comfort me.
既然你来了 不如帮一下我吧
Well, seeing as you're here, you might as well help me.
你需要上厕所吗 要不要我给你拿个小碗
Do you need the loo? Do you want me to get you a wee bowl?
不 我不需要上厕所
No, I don't need the loo.
所以 我一直在翻看旧新闻
So I've been reading old news.
在梅里特失踪前后那段时间
Every wee thing that happened in Edinburgh
在爱丁堡发生的每一件小事
around the time before and after Merritt went missing.
从皇家一英里新开了一家馅饼店
Everything from the opening of a new pie shop up the Mile
到各种酒吧打架
to various pub fights
到一个中国医科学生因为莫名其妙地
to the death of a Chinese medical student
把伏特加和甲醛弄混了而死亡
who somehow confused formaldehyde for vodka.
有个新开的馅饼店 - 那是四年前了 笨蛋
There's a new pie shop? - Four years ago, dimwit.
对 是啊 对不起
Right, yeah. Sorry.
没什么有趣的 除了一个故事
Nothing all that interesting except for a story
关于一位叫内德·芬克尔的男士
about a gentleman named Ned Finkle.
奈德·芬克尔
Ned Finkle?
这名字取的 是吧
Some handle, eh?
他被一个年轻律师开车撞了 律师名叫茱莉亚·蒙哥马利
He was released from this very hospital two weeks after being run over
两周后 他从这间医院出院
by a young lawyer named Julia Montgomery.
不好意思 触发到你了吗 - 我吃过药了
Sorry, did that trigger you? - I'm medicated.
在他出去慢跑的时候 28岁的 茱莉亚·蒙哥马利驾驶着菲亚特
So he's out jogging when the Fiat driven by 28-year-old Julia Montgomery
突然猛地穿过街道 把可怜的芬克尔先生撞到空中
suddenly veers across the street, puts poor Mr. Finkle up in the air.
他失去了双腿
Lost both his legs.
天啊 怎么回事 她是睡着了吗
Jesus. What happened? Did she fall asleep?
蒙哥马利夫人声称自己
Mrs. Montgomery claims she was forced off the road
被开到她旁边的车逼得驶离了道路
by another vehicle that came up alongside her.
但考虑到没有其他目击者 就是他们俩各执一词了
But seeing how she smacked him from behind and there were no witnesses, it was her word against his.
所以她就逃脱了
What, so she... she just got away with it?
除非她是在说谎
Well, only if she was lying.
什么意思
How'd you mean?
茱莉亚·蒙哥马利 原名茱莉亚·本恩斯
Julia Montgomery was born Julia Burns.
她两年之前 嫁给了一个 叫罗伯特·蒙哥马利的口腔外科医生
She married an oral surgeon named Robert Montgomery two years before.
本恩斯 - 他的女儿
Burns? - His daughter.
所以是有人 向史蒂芬·本恩斯传达了信息
So someone sent a message to Stephen Burns?
真聪明
Attagirl.
格兰姆·芬奇 - 很有可能
Graham Finch. - Probably.
你觉得梅里特知道 - 这也是很有可能的
And you think Merritt knew? - Again, probably.
干得好 爸爸
Good work, Dad.
干得好 你在社交媒体上疯传了
Well done. You're all over the socials.
“失控警♥察♥又发疯了”
"Unhinged cop at it again."
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking cunt!
卡尔 - 这能让我泡到别人吗
Carl! - Will that get me laid?
可能吧 但不一定是你想睡的人
Probably. But not necessarily by anyone you'd want.
加斯珀呢 - 在学校
Where's Jasper? - Uh, school.
他说他回来的路上 会去外婆家把东西拿回来
He said to say he'll pick his stuff up from his nana's on his way home.
好
Okay.
你认为给加斯珀示范暴♥力♥是好事吗
Do you think violence is a good thing to be modeling for Jasper?
我不是在示范暴♥力♥
I wasn't modeling violence.
我是在示范 如何告诉一个变♥态♥ 不要来耍我
I was modeling how to tell a creep not to fuck with me.
对 虽然我不同意 这段经历确实有一个好处
Right. Well, uh, whilst I don't approve, the experience did have one benefit.
今天早上 他居然整理了床铺
This morning, he actually made his bed.
我知道 意义非常重大
I know. Very significant.
所以 你可以留意一下 事情发生在正中♥央♥
So... notice it's happening dead center.
就好像他们知道摄像头在哪里
Like they knew where the camera is,
把车停在那里 就能全都拍到
parked there so it would catch all of it.
紧接着...
And then, right after...
这辆路虎根本都不是他的车 - 嗯
Land Rover wasn't even his car. - Mm-hmm.
稍等
Hang on.
宝马7系车 我们来看看车牌
BMW 7 Series. Let's have a look at the tag.
所以 你们在做什么... - 嘘
So what you guys doi-- - Shh.
漂亮
Nice.
卡尔·莫克
Carl Morck?
索南伯格医生
Dr. Sonnenberg.
我们终于见面了
We meet at last.
请吧
Please.
请坐
Please take a seat.
问题 欧文医生呢
Question. Where's Dr. Irving?
你真走运 我比预期提前回来了
Ah, well, lucky for you, I managed to return earlier than expected.
原来半月板撕裂不需要那么长时间... - 没人告诉过我
Turns out a torn meniscus takes less time-- - Nobody told me.
他们应该告诉你的
Well, they should have.
正确结束治疗关系是很重要的
It's important to end a therapeutic relationship properly.
是的 非常重要
Yes. Yes, it is. It's very important.
我感觉到被抛弃 愤怒和怨恨
And I feel a sense of abandonment, anger, and resentment.
那很好 那是一个很好的出发点
That's good. That's an excellent place for us to get started.
我们重新安排时间吧 好吗
Let's just rearrange, shall we?
当然可以 如果你觉得... - 拜托 别起身
Course, if you think that's-- - Please, don't get up.
我们可不希望你再动手术了
We wouldn't want you to have any more surgery.
你可以开得再快一点的 - 我知道
It is allowed for you to drive faster. - I know.
你看起来很紧张 - 是吗
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表