剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
我两年前是如何 在一个妇女援助避难所认识她的
I met her at a Women's Aid refuge two years ago.
我不会再来一遍了
I'm not doing this again.
如果你有话要说 就赶紧说 这样我就能出去呼吸新鲜空气了
If you've got something, get it out, so I can get back to the fresh air,
你也可以继续磕药 继续和狱警上♥床♥了
and you can get back to copping smack and shagging the screws?
我已经八个月没碰毒品了 -你想要我拥抱你吗
I'm clean eight months now. -You want a hug?
我只是想说 贱♥人♥
I'm just saying, bitch.
我被抓的时候整个人都泡在毒品里
I was baked 24-7 when I got grabbed.
如果你当时问我叫什么名字 我会说是我是玛格丽特公主
Had you asked me what my name was, I would have said Princess Margaret.
但现在 毒品都排干净之后
But now, with all that paste out my system,
我他妈的都认不出那个人了
I don't fucking recognize that person anymore.
我只想重新开始
I just want to start over.
让自己走上正轨
Get myself right.
你必须在公开法庭上作证 -不管我要做什么都可以
You would have to testify in open court. -Whatever I have to do.
等你把我弄出去之后
After you get me out of here.
在你作证之前我不能这么做
I can't do that until you testify.
在此期间 我可能可以帮你争取保护性监禁
In the meantime, I can probably get you into protective confinement.
保护性监禁 那基本上 就是单独监禁 我为什么要那么做
PC? That's basically solitary. Why the fuck would I do that?
我不知道 柯丝蒂 也许是出于你的良知
I don't know, Kirsty. Your conscience?
你个该死的贱♥人♥
You fucking cunt!
出去 快出去
Get out, now!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking arsehole!
你这个该死的贱♥人♥
You fucking cunt!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
而你没有帮助她 对吧 梅里特
You didn't help her, did you?
没有
No.
你为什么不帮助可怜的柯丝蒂
Why didn't you help poor Kirsty?
我以为她在撒谎
I thought she was lying.
梅里特
Merritt.
她告诉我她遇到大♥麻♥烦了 而…
She told me she was in serious trouble, and…
我就把她丢在了那儿
I just left her there.
我本可以帮她的
I could have helped her.
是的 你本可以帮她的
Yes, you could have.
感觉很好 不是吗
Feels good, doesn't it?
把这一切都说出来 意识到你自己有多卑鄙
To get it all out. To realize just how vile you were.
而现在轮到你付出代价了
And that now you're the one who needs to pay.
确实感觉不错
It does feel good.
感觉很好
It feels very good.
真是个好姑娘 梅里特
That's a good lass, Merritt.
是的 所以就是这样吗
Right, so is that it?
她死了吗
Is… Is she dead?
什么就是这样
Is what it?
这一切都是因为柯丝蒂·阿特金斯
This has all been about Kirsty Atkins?
你是她姐姐还是什么的吗
Are you her sister or something?
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗 梅里特
Are you fucking kidding, Merritt?
好样的 梅里特
Bravo, Merritt.
演得真好
That was quite the performance.
尤其是眼泪的部分 很好的细节
The tears in particular. Nice touch.
滚 -太逼真了
Fuck off. -So real.
那乔治·奥文登呢
What about George Ovenden, then?
芬恩·麦克贝恩 康纳·坎贝尔
Finn McBain? Connor Campbell?
拜托 你两年前就已经猜过他了
Oh, come on. You guessed him two years ago.
唐老鸭 我不知道了
Donald Duck. I don't know.
你们能不能直接把我杀掉完事
Will you kill me and be done with it?
我宁愿死 也不想再玩这些该死的游戏了
I would rather die than play any more of these fucking games.
你已经这么说过很多次了
And so you've said. Many, many times.
但你不是真心的
But you don't really mean it.
去他妈的 我当然是真心的
Fuck if I don't mean it.
如果你真的想死 你早就绝食了
If you wanted to die, you'd have stopped eating a long time ago.
你早就想出办法自杀了
You'd have found a way to kill yourself.
那我肯定会看得津津有味
I really would have enjoyed watching that.
你们不能把我关在这里一辈子
You can't keep me in here forever.
你好 我是维多利亚 请留言
You've reached Victoria. Please leave a message.
嘿 我不知道为什么要给你打电♥话♥
Hey, I don't know why I'm calling.
除了你可能还记得 几个月前 我头部中了枪
You might remember I got shot in the head a few months ago.
我当然没事 没什么大不了的
I'm fine, obviously. No big deal.
你也没问候过我
Not that you called.
加斯珀
Uh, Jasper.
操
Fuck.
加斯珀还是老样子 恨我恨之入骨
Jasper's same old Jasper. I mean, hates my fucking guts.
其实我觉得他恨每个人
I think he hates everyone's fucking guts, actually.
除了和他上♥床♥的那个女孩 对 发生了这件事
Except for the girl he's been shagging. Yeah, that's happening.
一个多星期没去上学了
Hasn't been to school in over a week.
我知道我们说过 他和我在一起会更好一点
I know we said he was better off with me,
但我觉得我一个人会过得更好
but I think I'm better off alone.
阿克拉姆
Akram?
我不确定我有没有走错地方
I'm not sure I'm in the right place.
那我大胆猜测你估计是走错了
I'm gonna go with probably not.
莫克总督察
D.C.I… Morck?
有事吗
Yeah?
史蒂芬·本恩斯
Stephen Burns.
我是梅里特·林加德的上级
I was Merritt Lingard's supervisor.
当年
Back then.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
我了解你要重新调查这个案子 我只是想自我介绍一下
I understand you're reopening the case, and I, well, just wanted to introduce myself.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
我想在某个时候你会要问我一些问题
I imagine at some point you're gonna have questions.
事实上 我现在就有几个
I've got a few right now.
我能问你一件事吗 -行
Can I just ask you something? -Yeah.
为什么选择梅里特的案子 做你的第一个案子
Now, why choose Merritt as your first case?
这个案子吸引了我的注意
It just jumped out.
就是那种你看一眼 就忍♥不住作出反应的案子
One of those cases you take one look at, and you go, "Oh."
就觉得不对劲
Just screams all wrong.
真的吗
Really?
原来如此
Ah.I see.
在她消失之前 你们俩一起在审一个案子 对吧
Weren't the two of you trying a case before she disappeared?
对 格兰姆·芬奇
Yeah, Graham Finch.
对 那个把老婆从窗口推下去的男人
Yeah, a guy chucked his wife out of the window.
是推下了楼梯
Down the stairs.
他们喝醉了 她刚告诉他说自己要离开他了
They were drunk, and she had just told him she was leaving him.
她肯定很想让他被定罪 对吧
Mmm. I bet she wanted to get him, no?
哦 她当然想
Oh, she certainly did.
我们都想
Well, we all did.
是的 但那个案子你们输了 -对 陪审团作出了对我们不利的裁决
Yeah, but you lost that one. -Well, the jury went against us.
这种事时有发生 -她可不是
It happens. -Well, not to her.
我看过她的记录 她很少输
I've seen her records. She wasn't exactly prone to losing.
没错 她想立刻就对他再次提出诉讼
No, she wanted to go straight back after him,
指控他犯有过失杀人罪
charge him again with culpable homicide.
你会说这个案子毁了她的事业吗
Would you say it, um, damaged her career?
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
她早就能轻松取代我的位置了
She'd easily have my job by now.
你在做一个优秀的律师会做的事
You're doing what a good advocate does.
那是什么
What's that, then?
问一些你已经知道答案的问题
Asking questions you already know the answer to.
对 但你不是在受审
But you're not on trial.
但我还是感觉我需要一位律师
Still, I feel as if I need a lawyer.
好吧 我的性格就是这样 会让每个人都有这种感觉
Well, I've got one of those personalities that makes everyone feel that way.
告诉我 你为什么要和警♥察♥说
Tell me, why did you tell the police
你认为梅里特是自杀的
you thought Merritt had taken her own life?
这个问题我就不知道答案
There's one I don't know the answer to.
他逃脱了
He got away.
她无法释怀
She couldn't let it go.
我只是觉得以她的性格 不会那么做
I… I just don't think it was in her nature.
她有阴暗的一面 你知道吗
Uh, she had a… a dark side, you know?
你觉得她有没有可能还活着
Do you think there's a possibility she's… she's still out there?
我不这么想
No, I don't.
但一切皆有可能
But I mean, anything's possible.
先生 他们要你上楼去
Sir, they want you upstairs.
要干什么
For what?
不好意思 我无意要耽误你的时间
Excuse me. I didn't mean to keep you.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表