剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
Aren't you supposed to ask me some questions?
我可以问 或者我们也可以 继续就这么坐着 这50分钟由你定
I can, or we can just keep sitting here. It's your 50 minutes.
我本来都已经准备好 深入讲述我不幸的童年遭遇了
I was all set to dive into my unhappy childhood.
我对你成年之后的不幸遭遇更感兴趣
I'm much more interested in your unhappy adulthood.
“你感觉如何 卡尔 ”
"How'd ya feel, Carl?"
我更想问你中枪的感觉如何 卡尔
More like, how does it feel to get shot, Carl?
我听说过的形容方式是 同一个地方被100只蜜蜂蛰咬
I've heard it described as feeling like being stung by 100 bees in the same place.
如果所有蜜蜂都着了火 并且以双倍音速向你的脸冲过来
If the bees were on fire and flying at your face at twice the speed of sound,
你可以这么形容 没错
you could describe it like that, sure.
你看起来不像心理医生
You don't look like a shrink.
你更希望我留着胡子
You prefer I had a beard?
这会让我们有话可谈 -我们已经有很多话可以谈了
It would give us something to talk about. -We've got plenty to talk about.
我只是不明白 这一切的必要性 我真的不明白
I just don't understand the necessity of all this. I really don't.
你不想来这里做咨♥询♥
You don't want to be here?
没关系 我也不想 给你们这帮警♥察♥做咨♥询♥真的很糟糕
It's okay. Neither do I. It's a shitty job talking to you lot.
听起来你不喜欢你的工作
Doesn't sound like you like your job.
换做是你 会想和你做咨♥询♥吗
Would you like talking to you?
有道理
Fair point.
好吧
All right.
我厌倦了别人问我中枪的感觉如何
I'm tired of "What it feels like to get shot."
问我一个其他问题 -你允许我这么做了
Ask me another question. -You give me permission?
看情况吧
Let's see how it goes.
我在你的档案里看到 你在吃抗抑郁药
I see in your file you're on an antidepressant.
我的档案里写了 -不止写了这一点
That's in my file? -Among other things.
还写了什么 -我只扫了一眼
Such as? -I've only glanced at it.
你最近感到抑郁吗 卡尔
Have you been feeling depressed, Carl?
正常程度而已
No more than normal.
如果我的脸上中了一枪 我可能也会感到抑郁的
If I was shot in the face, I might feel depressed.
我可能会感到生气 -我没有
I might feel angry. -Not me.
所以一切都好 -就我看来是这样
All good, then? -From my end, yeah.
所以我当然也不需要问你 焦虑或睡眠方面的问题
No need to ask about anxiety or sleep problems
因为你都没有出现过这些问题
because, of course, you've experienced none of that.
我本来就不怎么睡觉
I don't sleep much anyway. -Mm-hmm.
所以这纯粹是在浪费我们的时间了
So this is just a giant waste of our time.
那可是你说的 我没说这话
Those are your words, not mine.
好吧 关于给警♥察♥做咨♥询♥的问题 我明白你说的意思
Okay. I get your point about talking to police officers.
真的吗 就在我面前吃吗
Really? Just gonna eat that in front of me?
这通常是我的午餐时间 但我想把你安排进来
It's normally my lunch hour, but I wanted to fit you in.
那是在我听说你情况特别好之前
That was before I heard how well you were doing.
我说了我明白你的意思了
I said I got your point.
事实是 卡尔 就连电脑也能轻而易举地告诉你
The truth is, Carl, a computer could just as easily tell you
在利斯公园事件发生后
that after the incident in Leith Park,
你在和其他人相处方面会遇到问题
you're gonna have problems interacting with other human beings.
在某个时间点 你可能会需要帮助
And at some point, you might need some help.
我在被枪击之前 在和其他人相处方面就有问题了
I had problems with other human beings before I was shot.
是的
Yeah.
“优越感”这个词
The phrase "superiority complex"
似乎是你人事档案的整体基调
seems to be the overall theme of your personnel file.
就是那个你勉强扫了一眼的文件
Is that the file you barely glanced at?
我没说“勉强”
I didn't say "barely."
卡尔 你比其他人优越吗
Are you superior, Carl, to other people?
比其他人优越的门槛很低 不是吗
Well, it's a low bar, isn't it?
哇
Wow.
我现在宣读一份 由目击证人卡洛琳·克尔写的证词
I will now read from a statement written by Caroline Kerr, witness.
“10月17日早上
"On the morning of October 17th,
我带着我八个月大的孩子 穿过利斯公园散步
I was walking with my eight-month-old through Leith Park
我看到一个穿着深色衣服的男人 从226号♥公♥寓♥的后门进去了
when I observed a man in dark clothing go into the back door of flat number 226."
大约五分钟后 我看到那个男人离开了公♥寓♥
"Approximately five minutes later, I saw the man exit the flat
然后向一辆蓝色小型轿车走去 我没看清具体是什么牌子的车”
and walk to a blue compact car of a make I couldn't identify."
这是你四个月前给出的证词 -我知道
This was your statement 4 months ago. -I know.
但现在 我有了一段时间思考之后
But now I've had some time to think about it,
我不确定是同一间公♥寓♥
I'm not sure it was the same flat.
你在证词中说你很确定
You said you were positive.
我觉得我犯了错误
I made a mistake.
卡罗琳 一名警♥察♥失去了生命
Caroline, a policeman is dead.
另一名警♥察♥瘫痪了
Another policeman's paralyzed.
我很遗憾
And I'm very sorry.
如果有人威胁你
If someone's threatened you,
叫你更改证词 我们有办法可以保护你的
told you to change your statement, we can protect you.
没有人威胁我 我以为我很确定 但我不确定了
No one threatened me. I thought I was sure, but I'm not.
卡洛琳 你看到那个人了 -没有 我只是觉得我看到了
Caroline, you saw a man. -No. I only thought I did.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
天啊 你这么快就回来了 我觉得我都没做好准备 卡尔
God, I don't think I'm ready for you to be back so soon, Carl.
你好 萝丝
Hello, Rose.
你的脸没有下垂
Your face isn't sagging.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我以为你一侧的脸会…下垂得厉害
Well, I thought one side of your face would be all… saggy.
我没有中风 我是中枪了
I didn't have a stroke. I was shot.
有留下伤疤之类的吗
Hmm. Is there a scar or anything?
从这里进 这里出去的
In there, out there.
不错嘛
Nice.
至少你不用像我侄子那样 还得戴个小头盔
At least you don't need a wee helmet like my nephew.
她在吗 -我看起来像私人助理吗
Is she in? -Do I look like a PA?
是的 确实像
Yeah, you do.
也许你看到她离开了 也许听说了她要去哪里
Maybe you saw her leave, perhaps heard where she was going.
抱歉
Sorry.
他是谁
Who's that?
莫伊拉的跟踪狂
Moira's stalker.
不是的 他只是想找份工作 我让他坐在那里 他就会给我这些
Nah, he's just after a job. Brings me these if I let him sit there.
这些会让你的牙齿烂掉的
They're gonna rot your teeth.
你回来了可真好 卡尔
Lovely to have you back, Carl.
再见
See ya.
混♥蛋♥ -我听到了
Prick. -Heard that.
故意要让你听到的
Meant you to.
妈呀 这就是我要她远离媒体的原因
Oh, for fuck's sake! This is why I wanted her out the press.
“母亲和推车里的婴儿目睹了谋杀”
"Mother and baby in pushchair witness murder."
我们这是让媒体围攻她
We practically led them to her door.
他们有可能 在现场看到了她 后来认出了她
It's possible they saw her at the scene. Recognized her later on.
她是你唯一的证人 现在怎么办
Well, she was your only witness. So now what?
我们只需要一些时间
We just need time.
已经给了你四个月时间了
You've had four months.
也许还需要更多人手
And maybe some more manpower.
莫克总督察今天回来了
D.C.I. Morck's back today.
你怎么不给我们一些时间做准备 -对付卡尔是没办法准备的
Could you not give us time to prepare? -There's no preparing for Carl.
天啊 卡尔
Jesus, Carl!
你要求见我
You asked to see me.
一小时前了
An hour ago.
布鲁斯总督察
D.C.I. Brrrruce.
卡尔 欢迎回来
Carl. Welcome back.
很高兴见到你 你看起来…
Good to see ya. You look--
气色很糟
Like shite?
不太好
Not quite that good.
抱歉我没死 洛根
I'm sorry I didn't die, Logan.
我会熬过去的
I'll get over it.
你回来了 我们真的很高兴 -我猜这个“我们” 是“没人”的意思
We really are glad to have you back. -I assume by "we," you mean no one.
我们应该谈谈利斯公园的情况
We should talk about Leith Park.
我都知道了 我在场
I know all about it. I was there.
我是指调查 -我也是指这个
I meant the investigation. -So did I.
我猜墙里掉下来的碎片中 没有包含任何线索
I'm guessing nothing from the fragments that came out of the wall,
除了我 哈迪督察 和安德森警员的 没有其他指纹或DNA
no prints or DNA beyond those belonging to me, D.I. Hardy, and Anderson,
没有有用的监控录像 也没有愿意合作的证人 差不多吧
no CCTV, and no cooperating witnesses. Is that about right?
五分钟前还有一个证人的
We had one until about five minutes ago.
哇
Wow.
再接再厉
Keep up the good work.
那个地方被提前清理过了 似乎是专业人士干的 预先计划好的
The place had been wiped ahead of time. It seemed pre-planned, organized by a pro.
专业人士不会让哈迪和我活命的 -后援赶到了
A pro wouldn't leave Hardy or me alive. -Backup had arrived.
你怎么知道 -我也去了
How do you know? -I was with 'em.
你看到枪手了吗 -没有
Did you see the shooter? -No.
行吧 我回来了
Well, I'm back.
好了 我会接手威尔逊和克拉克 我们就重新开始吧
So I'll take Wilson and Clark off your hands, and we'll just start over.
你自己去组队…
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表