剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
救救我 -天啊
Help me! -Christ!
当时 我以为木已成舟
Back then, I thought what's done is done,
两个家庭都受够了苦难
that both families had suffered enough.
你把她在这个该死的巨型铁肺里
You've kept her in this fucking oversized iron lung
关了四年
for four years.
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
离开这里
Walk away.
真的 上车去 开走吧
Honestly, just get in your car and go, and…
下次你再来这里 她就会消失
next time you come back here, she'll be gone.
我们也会消失
We'll be gone.
我做不到
Oh, I can't do that.
这次不行
Not this time.
那我们就进退两难了
So… then we're stuck.
看起来是这样
Seems so.
艾尔莎知不知道你…
Does Ailsa know you've--
你好 克莱尔 威廉
Hello, Claire, William.
谢谢你们过来 -你的信息非常隐晦
Thanks for coming. -Your message was very cryptic.
所以…我们想要 给你们看一些东西 请坐吧
So… we want to… show you something. Please.
这是哈利·詹宁斯
This is… Harry Jennings.
梅里特喜欢过哈利 他看起来像是个好人
Merritt liked Harry. He looks like a good guy.
是吗
Was he?
那你觉得他为什么要攻击你
Why then do you think he attacked you?
爸
Da?
有人吗
Hello?
哈利
Harry?
穆尔岛上的警员说哈利脾气暴躁
The constable on Mhòr said that Harry had a temper,
说哈利老是跟人打架
that Harry was always getting into fights.
但问题是 威廉
Here's the thing, William.
哈利没有犯罪记录 完全空白
Harry doesn't have a criminal record. There's nothing.
但是
But…
莱尔·詹宁斯有
Lyle Jennings has one.
在哈利死后 莱尔就立刻被送去了神佑之家
Lyle was sent to Godhaven right after Harry died.
就在你被袭击之后
Right after you were attacked.
哈利 你在干什么
Harry, what are you daeing?
我很抱歉 不
I'm so sorry. No!
莱尔
Lyle!
好了 住手
All right, stop!
我觉得我们应该…
I think we should st…
住手
Stop!
够了 你在这里做什么
That's enough! What are you doing here?
我以为你要和他姐姐一起离开了
I thought you were gonna leave with the sister.
出去 到车上等着
Go outside and get in the fucking car.
幸好我在这里 不然你就死定了
It's a good thing I was here, or you'd be fuckin' dead.
操
Fuck.
够了
That's enough.
我和你说过 这会是一次简短的问讯
I told you that this was going to be a short interview
然后我们就会回家
and then we were gonna go home.
所以没关系的 我们回家去
So it's okay. Then we're… Oh. Then we're going home.
不 没关系 别管他 没事的
No, it's… it's okay. Leave him. It's fine.
他不是想伤害我
He's not trying to hurt me.
他很害怕
He's afraid.
你在渡轮上 打梅里特的时候也是这样吗
Is that what happened on the ferry when you hit Merritt?
你没有生气 你害怕了 因为你在船上看到了莱尔
You weren't angry. You were afraid. Because you saw Lyle on the boat.
你看到这个人了
You saw this man.
你家被入室盗窃当晚在场的那个人
Same person that was in your house on the night of the burglary.
哈利·詹宁斯没有攻击你
Harry Jennings didn't attack you.
是莱尔·詹宁斯干的
Lyle Jennings did.
这也是莱尔·詹宁斯吗
Could this also be Lyle Jennings?
那是什么情况
What was that about?
威廉·林加德刚刚指认了 莱尔·詹宁斯就是渡轮上的男人
William Lingard identified Lyle Jennings as the man on the ferry.
他是怎么做到的 我以为他不会说话
How'd he do that? Thought he doesn't speak.
他把他画了出来 -卡尔…
He drew him. -Carl--
你得打电♥话♥给海岸警卫队 -为什么
You need to call the coastguard. -What for?
带我们去穆尔 这样我们就能跟艾尔莎·詹宁斯谈谈
To get us to Mhòr
看她儿子可能会在哪里
so we can talk to Ailsa Jennings about where her son might be.
我不会打电♥话♥给海岸警卫队的 -那就给我们一架直升机
I'm not calling the fucking coastguard. -Then get us a helicopter.
直升机…明明有渡轮的
A heli… There's a fucking ferry.
你对重新调查这个案子 一直都挺高调的
You've been rather public about reopening the case.
我一直很高调
I've been rather public?
我只是想说 他肯定知道我们在找他
I'm just saying he has to know we're looking for him.
所以我们越早找到他的下落越好
The sooner we get a handle on his whereabouts, the better.
那就去找到他
So go find him.
但是找到他之后 就撤退 呼叫支援 明白吗
But when you do, you stand down and call for backup. Understood?
船呢
What about the boat?
当然了 卡尔 我会提请求 给你弄个部门专用快艇
Sure, Carl. I'll put in a request to get you the departmental speedboat.
还有部门专用快艇
There's a departmental speedboat?
滚
Fuck off.
谢谢
Thank you.
萝丝联♥系♥不上穆尔的警员坎宁安
Rose cannot contact the constable on Mhòr, Cunningham.
什么意思
What do you mean, she can't?
他的儿子告诉她
The son is telling her
他从昨天早上开始就没他消息了
he hasn't heard from him since yesterday morning.
那他就不会知道我们要来了
So he won't know we're coming.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say this?
我们第一次来这里时 你问了哈利·詹宁斯的事
The first time we're here, you asked about Harry Jennings.
对
Yes.
坎宁安从没提过莱尔 我觉得很奇怪
Cunningham never mentioned Lyle, which I find odd.
为什么只说一个 不说另一个 -我从没问过莱尔的事
Why talk about one and not the other? -I never asked about Lyle.
不 但他说哈利喜欢惹是生非
No, but he described Harry as the troublemaker.
说他脾气大 经常打架
Something about having a temper and getting into fights.
我每周至少要去酒吧给他拉一次架
I was pulling that lad off boys in the pub at least once a week.
我觉得他脾气暴躁
He had what I would call a foul temper.
但去了神佑之家的人 是莱尔 而不是哈利
But Lyle was the one who went away to Godhaven, not Harry.
像坎宁安这样的人永远不会承认 他搞错追捕对象 导致对方送了命
A bloke like Cunningham will never admit that he chased the wrong kid to his death.
对很多人来说 真♥相♥就是它需要成为的样子
For many people, the truth is simply what it needs to be.
我想写写关于神佑之家的经历
I wanna write about Godhaven.
哪部分的经历
What about it?
全部 整个经历 -那你为什么需要我的许可
All of it. The whole experience. -Why'd you need my permission then?
我不需要 但是 如果你不介意的话 我会感觉好些
I don't need it, but… I'd feel better if you were okay with it.
我为什么会介意 -因为发生的事
Why wouldn't I be? -Because of what happened.
我想向你道歉 -为什么道歉
I wanna apologize to you. -For what?
为了我的所作所为 伙计
For what I did, mate.
我每一天都在想这件事 感觉都特别糟糕
Not a day goes by where I don't think about it and feel like shite.
所以我来见你的部分原因 也是为了弥补过错
So a part of me coming to see you is so that I can, you know, make amends.
弥补过错 你现在是清醒了还是什么吗
Fucking make amends? Are you sober or something now?
迟早 我们都要 为自己的所作所为付出代价
Sooner or later we all have to pay for what we've done.
这是这周第二个和我这么说的人了
That's the second person I've heard say that in a week.
是真的 而且也轮到我了
Well, it's true. And it's my turn.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
就是…做了我的本职工作
Just… did what I do.
那你怎么做你的工作…不被发现呢
So how do you… do what you do… without getting caught?
什么意思
How'd you mean?
怎样才能接近一个人 去调查他们
How'd you get close to someone so you can investigate them?
你不会打算要跟踪别人吧 你不会打算又要跟踪我吧
Not planning on stalking someone? Not planning on stalking me again?
不
No. Uh…
我逗你玩的 朋友
Just taking the piss, mate.
最开始的接触方式最重要
The initial approach is everything.
假装你不在乎他们会不会跟你聊
Act like you don't give a shit if they talk.
要表现得自信 我知道这对你来说不难做到
Be confident, which will be hard for you,
但你得假装
but you've gotta fake it.
我想给你一样东西
I want you to have something.
我的手♥机♥号♥ 如果你有任何需要 好吗
My mobile. If you need anything, okay?
好
Okay.
我们神佑之家的人 得互帮互助 对吧
Us G-haven boys gotta stick together, right?
对 必须的
Yeah, absolutely.
我得回去工作了 谢谢你过来一趟
I'd best get back to work. Thanks for swinging by.
好
Aye.
听着 我们俩哪天 应该一起去卡伦岩壁
One of these days you and me should go up the Cullen Crag.
是吗 那上面有什么
Oh, yeah? What's up there?
我的神殿 我攀登
My temple. I'm a climber.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表