剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
不像大多数人 我不会展示我的私生活
Unlike most people, I don't curate my private life.
我会保密 -你想保持神秘感 我明白的
Keep it private. -You want to remain a mystery, I get that.
嘿 山姆 别胡说八道
Hey, Sam. Bullshit.
别假装成可爱小男孩样子 说正事吧
Let's cut the cute little boy act and get to what's happening.
你觉得我的部门里存在腐♥败♥行为
You think there's something rotten in my department.
我不知道 也许跟有组织犯罪相关
Something having to do with, say, oh, I don't know, organized crime?
所以你才会亲自来见我 你想打量打量我
So that's why you came to meet me in person. You want to eyeball me.
对 换作是我也会这么做
Yeah, I'd do the same.
所以有吗
So is there?
高墙之内有什么腐♥败♥吗
Something rotten in Denmark?
我不知道
I have no idea,
但如果你在问这个问题 我打赌你知道内♥幕♥
but if you're the one asking, I bet you have one.
你♥爸♥爸是渔夫 对吧
Your dad's a fisherman, right?
所以你知道船体有弱点的船
So you know that a boat with a weak spot in the hull is
和漏水的船性质一样
the same as a boat with a leak.
在这个绝妙的比喻里 我是那个弱点还是漏水的部分
And in that awesome metaphor, am I the weak spot or the leak?
也许你只是身处漏水的船上
Maybe you're just on a leaky boat.
你才是个谜团
You're the mystery.
是吗 -更像是幽灵
Am I? -More like a phantom.
写了一堆头条新闻 赢了很多奖项
Byline in a bunch of headlines. Lots of awards.
但是
But…
没有简历
no bio.
没有社交媒体 没有最近的照片
No social media. No recent photos.
镜头让我发胖
Camera makes me look fat.
鉴于你写的人物和内容
Given who and what you write about,
我想谨慎行事是有必要的
I suppose some level of caution is necessary.
除非我想继续活下去
Only if I want to continue living.
我不能成为自己笔下的话题人物
I can't be my own subject.
在这方面 你和我在同一条船上
And in that regard, you and I are in the same boat,
可以这么形容吧
so to speak.
慢慢享用你的汤吧 黑格先生
Enjoy your soup, Mr. Haig.
你好
Hello?
哦 你好 -需要帮忙吗
Oh, hello. -Need some help?
是的 那就太好了 谢谢
Uh, yeah, that'd be lovely. Thank you.
好 那就…
Yeah, just…
要往哪里搬 -就搬去那边 对不起
Where's it going? -Just over there. Sorry.
天啊 -比看起来重多了
Jesus Christ. -Ah, it's heavier than it looks.
要换个方向
Oh, it's the other way round.
好了 可以了 我就往下拽
Okay, here we go. I'll just grab it.
哦 -对
Oh. -Yeah.
可以了吗 -对 可以了
You got it? -Yep, got it.
好了 很好 谢谢
Yeah, cool, thank you.
所以我在找… -等一下
I'm looking for-- -Hold on.
好了
Okay.
我在找卡尔
I'm looking for Carl.
找他是因为…
With regard to…
我们有个预约 当然他没来
Oh, we had an appointment, which, of course, he missed,
所以我过来告诉他我的感受
so I'm here to tell him how I feel about that.
你是哪位
And you are?
瑞秋·欧文 我配合人力资源部工作
Rachel Irving. I'm working with HR.
你是给索南伯格医生代班的 -你应该去做侦探
You're the cover for Dr. Sonnenberg. -You should be a detective.
我听到卡尔对某人说你很漂亮 所以…
Well, I heard Carl say you were very nice to look at, so…
那是个小便池吗
Is that a urinal?
莎莉…还会回来吗
Is, um… is Sally coming back?
索南伯格医生
Uh, Dr. Sonnenberg.
应该不会吧
I don't think so.
你之前在她那里看吗
Were you seeing her?
也许是治疗你的强迫症
Maybe for your OCD?
我没继续去她那里看病了 我也只去看过一两次
I'm not seeing her anymore. I only saw her once or twice.
可能不止一两次吧 不 没有 那是一段时间以前的事了
Maybe a bit more than that, but, um… no, that was a while ago.
她人很好
She was nice.
我有一点创伤后应激障碍
I had a bit of PTSD.
还有强迫症
Along with the OCD.
还有多动症 暴食症
And some ADHD. BED.
哇 都数不过来了
Wow. Walloped by the whole alphabet.
是的 一大堆 没错
Right in the bahookie, yeah.
网球起作用了吗
Did the tennis balls help?
没有 但她似乎很喜欢用网球 所以…
Not really, no, but, uh, she seemed very keen. So…
我现在握手的力道很大
Got a firm handshake now.
你现在感觉如何 -好多了
How are you feeling now? -Better.
也没有完全好 偶尔会有闪回 但是…
I mean, not totally better. I get the odd flashback, but, um…
对 -没关系
Yeah. -It's all right.
你不想说就不用说
Don't have to talk about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来是个大案子 -是的
Looks like a big case. -Aye.
我以为他在夸大其词
Thought he was exaggerating.
不 卡尔不会撒谎
Uh, no, Carl doesn't really lie.
反正在大事上不会撒谎 只在他自己的问题上
Not about the big stuff, anyway. Just about himself.
这就是人类的处境 不是吗 保护我们自己
That's the human condition, isn't it? Protecting ourselves.
我认为人类的处境
I find the human condition
更像是优柔寡断 失望和沮丧
to be more indecision, disappointment, and depression.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
萝丝
Uh, Rose.
萝丝 我们才刚认识 所以我说的话你不用太认真听
Well, Rose, we've only just met, so take this as you will,
但也许坐在黑暗的地下室不太适合你
but maybe sitting in a dark basement isn't the best place for you.
我好像见过她一次 梅里特·林加德
I think I met her once, Merritt Lingard.
在工作中 -不是 和前男友一起去的一个派对上
On the job? -No, at a party with an ex.
律师 他们彼此都认识
Lawyers. All know each other.
她是什么样的人 -防备心很强
What was she like? -Guarded.
我该走了 如果你看到卡尔
Well, I should get going. If you do see Carl--
我当时坐在警车里追捕嫌犯 结果撞上了一个行人
I was a passenger in a pursuit when we hit a pedestrian.
渡口路 一个老人
Ferry Road? Pensioner?
我很遗憾 我记得那件事
I'm so sorry. I remember that.
我也记得 这就是问题所在
Me too, which is the problem.
你想对卡尔说什么
Uh, what was your message for Carl?
算了 何必呢 他也不会理会的
Doesn't matter. I mean, why bother? He'll just ignore it.
我感觉他觉得自己有责任
I think he feels responsible.
对于什么
For what?
一切
Everything.
很高兴认识你 萝丝
Well, it was nice to meet you, Rose.
哇
Oh, wow.
你握手的力道真不是在开玩笑
You weren't kidding about that handshake.
(苏格兰电讯报)
不是那么非同寻常
It's not that unusual.
山姆·黑格 在各种酒店里见过很多线人
Sam Haig met lots of his sources in hotels of one sort or another.
那当然 但这些人有人失踪了吗 这个案子里是在山姆死后的第二天
Sure, but did any go missing after, or in this case, the day after Sam died?
我当然不能说
I obviously couldn't say.
他会不会在写和梅里特有关的文章
Could he have been working on a story with Merritt,
让她也陷入危险之中的文章
one that put her at risk as well?
如果是这样 这也是我第一次听说
If he was, it'd be the first I've heard of it,
但这也不是什么不寻常的事
but that also isn't so unusual.
但你是他的编辑 -不代表我知道他在做什么
But you were his editor. -Doesn't mean I knew what he was up to.
山姆低调行事 为了他自己的安全考虑
Sam worked under the radar for his own safety.
具体是什么样的 -我和他聊 但我很少见到他
How did that work? -I spoke with him, but I rarely saw him.
他住在乡下 使用一次性手♥机♥
He lived in the sticks, used a burner phone.
我甚至不确定 山姆·黑格是不是他的真名
I'm not even sure Sam Haig was his real name.
我们之间可以说是保持距离的关系
We had what you might call an arm's-length relationship.
尽管如此 但你一定知道他在写些什么
Still, you must have known what he was working on.
直到他准备好 才会告诉我 在那之前 他一直在做自己的事
Not until he was ready to tell me. Until then, he did his own thing.
我想他做了笔记吧 -肯定做了的
I assume he took notes? -I'm sure he did.
但至于他可能把笔记藏在哪里了 恐怕这个信息也随着他一起死去了
But as to where he may have kept them, I'm afraid that information died with him
也许是最好的结局
and probably for the best.
你一点都不好奇吗 -我非常好奇
You weren't curious at all? -I was damn curious.
并且付出了巨大的努力 去寻找他的任何工作成果
And great effort was made to locate any of his work product,
但一无所获
but nothing was found.
这件事本身就很奇怪
That itself is curious.
再说一次 如果你知道 山姆花时间相处的人 就不会这么想
Again, not if you knew the sorts of people Sam spent his time with.
你觉得会不会是 其中一个人把他推下了悬崖
Do you think one of them shoved him off the cliff?
像我这样的人说这话 听起来可能有点令人惊讶
This may sound surprising coming from someone like me,
但并非所有事情都是阴谋论
but not everything is a conspiracy.
就像弗洛伊德喜欢说的 有时候一根雪茄就只是雪茄而已
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表