剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
我也该上楼去了 如果你需要我 你知道去哪里找我
I should be up there too. If you need me, you know where to find me.
是的 确实 谢谢
Oh, yes. Yes, indeed. Thank you.
你为什么要打断我 还有你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
Why are you interrupting? And what the fuck are you talking about?
有个新闻发布会
There is a press conference.
有个什么
There's a what?
你迟到了 你的胡子该刮一刮的
Ah, you're late. Ugh, you could have shaved.
你的领带呢 能给他找条领带和一件西装外套吗
Where's your tie? Can we get him a tie and a coat?
可不能这样出场
Can't go out like this.
莉迪亚·布朗 新闻联络员
Lydia Brown, press liaison.
这是你的发言 你在总警司说完之后发言
Here's your statement. You'll follow the superintendent.
等一下
Whoa, wait.
照着读就行了
Just read it. You'll be fine.
莫伊拉
Moira.
莫伊拉
Moira.
大家好 谢谢大家今天过来
Hello, everyone. Thank you for coming today.
我先做个简短的声明
I'll just make a brief statement.
我是总警司莫伊拉·雅各布森
My name is Detective Chief Superintendent Moira Jacobson.
阿伯丁郡的温德利案成功结案后
Following the successful outcome of the Windley case up in Aberdeenshire,
我们今天在这里宣布
we are here today to announce a new department
我们要成立一个 从属于专业犯罪科的新部门
we're establishing within the Specialist Crime Division
专门负责处理悬而未决的谋杀案
aimed specifically at tackling unsolved murders
以及其他有必要重新调查的严重罪行
and other serious crimes that warrant renewed investigation.
他们将获得一切可用的资源
They'll be given every available resource
并有机会与全国各地的地方检察官
and the chance to work directly with local prosecutors
和警♥察♥直接合作
and the police all across the country
将那些 自以为逃脱法律制裁的人绳之以法
to bring criminals who thought they'd evaded the law to justice.
负责主管这个新部门的人
At the helm of this new department
是我们的同事 总督察卡尔·莫克
will be our very own Detective Chief Inspector Carl Morck,
他将为大家分享更多细节
who's here to share more details.
谢谢大家 卡尔
Thank you. Carl.
谢谢
Thank you.
下午好
Good afternoon. Um…
四年前 我们失去了一位正义斗士
Four years ago, we, um… we lost a, uh, champion for justice.
她不懈追求真♥相♥的努力
Someone whose tireless dedication to the truth
将无数犯罪分子绳之以法
put countless, uh, criminals behind bars.
她的失踪让与她最亲近的人深感痛惜
Her… disappearance was felt keenly by those closest to her,
也包括苏格兰皇家检控署的同事
as well as by her colleagues in the Crown Office,
所以梅里特的案件很合适 成为我们第一个重新调查的案子
so it feels fitting that Merritt Lingard's case is the first that we will be, um… …reopening.
我们下定决心要搞明白 她究竟出了什么事
We're determined to find, uh, what happened to her,
为了做到这一点 我们需要各位的帮助
and to do that, we're, um, asking for your help.
梅里特最后一次被人看到 是在前往穆尔的渡轮上
Merritt was last seen on the ferry to Mhòr
在2021年9月27日星期一的下午
on the afternoon of Monday 27th September 2021.
她穿着灰色套头衫 绿色外套和蓝色牛仔裤
She was wearing a gray jumper with green coat and blue jeans.
我们呼吁任何可能目击 或记得相关情况的人提供线索
We're asking anyone who might have seen or remembered anything
如果有任何 关于梅里特的信息 请与我们联♥系♥
or has any information about Merritt to come forward now.
任何细节…
Any detail could be crucial…
该死的婊♥子♥ -…对于帮助我们找到…
…to finding… -Fucking Bitch.
梅里特…并救她回家都很重要 谢谢
…Merritt and, uh, and… and… and, uh… bringing her home. Thank you.
警探
Detective!
这个案件有没有任何新的证据
Has there been new evidence around the case
导致了这次重新调查
that's led to this reopening?
你能重复一下吗
Can you repeat the question?
这个案件有没有任何新的证据
Has there been new evidence around the case
导致了这次重新调查
that's led to this reopening?
我不能透露这种信息
I can't… I can't, uh… disclose that kind of information.
你相信梅里特·林加德还活着吗
Do you believe Merritt could be alive today?
我们还没有排除任何可能性
We haven't ruled out any possibilities.
你们快要找到在利斯公园
Are you any closer to finding the man
对你 安德森警官 和詹姆斯·哈迪开枪的人了吗
that shot you, Officer Anderson, and James Hardy at Leith Park?
我没有参与那个…
I'm not involved in that…
调查
…investigation.
《苏格兰电讯报》丹尼斯·派珀
Dennis Piper, Scottish Telegraph.
你能否告诉我们你和哈迪督察
Can you tell us if it's true that you and D.I. Hardy
是否真的认识受害者阿奇·艾伦
knew the victim, Archie Allen,
而且他是拿钱的秘密线人
and that he was a paid, confidential informer
对很多警员的情况都了如指掌
that knew a lot about a lot of police personnel?
这是谁告诉你的 不是 谁说的 -问题到此结束 谢谢
Who told you that? No, who told you that? -No more questions. Thank you.
这只是为了分散注意力吗
Is this just a distraction?
就这样 谢谢各位 谢谢
That's all. Thank you, everyone. Thank you.
女士们 先生们 谢谢你们
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you.
好了 就像总警司 以及莫克总督察刚刚所说的
Now, as the chief superintendent and D.C.I. Morck have just said,
四年前 我们失去了一位正义斗士
four years ago, we lost a champion of justice.
梅里特·林加德 将全部心力投入于寻找真♥相♥
Merritt Lingard devoted her work to finding out the truth.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
威廉
William!
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么回事
What is going on?
天啊
Oh, God.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
天啊 我觉得我心脏病发作了
Oh, God. I'm having a heart attack.
不 你没有心脏病发作 深呼吸 慢慢呼吸
You're not having a heart attack. Just breathe. Slow.
滚开
Fuck off.
好了 坐下 放松 坐下吧 放松
Okay, sit. Relax. Sit down. Relax.
深呼吸 控制你的呼吸速度 慢慢来
Breathe. Control your breathing. Slow.
卡尔…
Carl…
我祷告的时候 不要打断我
when I am praying, don't interrupt me.
行
Okay.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表