剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
氧气会变得更稠密 呼吸会变得更困难
Oxygen will become denser, and it will become tougher to breathe.
人可能会开始出现高氧症…
A person may start to experience…
我他妈的在看着她 哈迪 -卡尔 她在舱体内吗
I'm fucking looking at her. -Is she in the chamber?
我们在想办法把她弄出来
We're trying to figure out how to get her out.
别碰任何东西 我需要一点时间
Don't touch anything. I need a second.
我们不会让她死的 我们刚找到她 -你♥他♥妈♥的什么都别碰
We're not letting her die. -Do not fucking touch anything.
如果你打开它 可能会害死她
If you open it, you might kill her anyway.
高压氧舱…
现在是多少个大气压了
How many atmospheres of pressure is she at?
在楼下的高压氧舱外面是六个大气压
Uh… she was six on the outside of the hyperbaric chamber downstairs,
现在是七个半了 所以压力在上升
and now it's… it's seven and a half, so the pressure's going up.
到达九个大气压后 氧气就会变得有毒
Nine atmospheres and the oxygen becomes toxic.
所以你得做点什么
You need to do something.
我们不管她 她会死 把她弄出来 她也会死
We leave her, she'll die. We get her out, she'll die.
那我们该怎么办 -你得先稳定压力
What the fuck are we supposed to do? -You need to stabilize the pressure.
一旦稳定下来 这里写着 海军或海岸警卫队
Once that's stable, it says that the navy or the coastguard
可以用高压担架把她弄出来
could get her out with a hyperbaric stretcher.
那是什么 -便携式的氧舱
What's that? -A portable version of the chamber.
所以即使压力下降
So even if the pressure drops,
如果能让她上担架 就会有窗口期
if you get her into one, you'll have a window.
什么 多久 -大概15分钟
What? How long? -Maybe 15 minutes.
15分钟 好吧
Fifteen, okay.
开始找能控制压力的东西
Start looking for something that controls pressure.
有很多压力控制装置
There are many controls for pressure.
都打开了吗 看起来会像个杠杆
Are they turned up? It'll look like a lever.
天啊 能把那玩意儿关掉吗
Jesus fucking Christ, can you turn that off?
…随着压力的增加…
…will begin to heat up as pressure increa--
好吧 可能找到了一个
We might have one.
枪
Gun!
我坚信那些犯下暴♥力♥罪行的人
I firmly believe that those who commit violent crime
永远都逃脱不了的
don't ever truly get away with it.
法庭可能会释放他们
The court might set them free,
但无论是良心 业力还是老天爷
but be it conscience, karma, or the universe,
无论如何 他们最终 都会因为自己的所作所为而受到惩罚
they are ultimately, one way or another, punished…
卡尔
Carl!
到底发生了什么 伙计
What the fuck's happening, mate?
嘿
Hey!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, arsehole!
卡尔
Carl?
操
Fuck.
我们没事
We're okay.
天啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bastard, you bastard.
梅里特
Merritt,
我是阿克拉姆
I am Akram.
我们现在就带你回家
We're going to take you home now.
该死的
Oh, fucking hell.
感觉一旦开始 就停不下来了
Once you start, you just can't stop.
对 就像可♥卡♥因♥ 或干烤花生
Yeah, yeah. Like crack or dry-roasted peanuts.
啊 老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus.
还好吗 卡尔 -嘿
All right, Carl? -Hey.
如果我知道你会上门做家访…
Well, if I'd known you did home visits…
我要尿在杯子里用来化验吗 -除非你平时也尿在杯子里
Shall I pee in a cup? -Only if that's where you normally do it.
你的手臂怎么了 -你又中枪了
What happened to your arm? -You been shot again?
说来也巧… -不会吧
Funnily enough… -No.
是鹿弹 我不会有事的 你们肯定会读到事情经过的
It's buckshot. I'll be fine. I'm sure you'll all read about it.
以其人之智还治其人之身
Paying me back, are we?
你看到我家了 我来看看你的才公平
You saw mine. It's only fair I get to see yours.
说得好 -其实出乎意料地不错
That's what I'm talking about. -It's actually surprisingly nice.
没有我任何功劳 -很明显
It's got nothing to do with me. -Clearly.
卡尔 你的胳膊到底怎么了 -我今天当了一次警♥察♥
Carl, what the fuck happened to your arm? -I was a policeman today.
好久以来第一次
First time in a long time.
这到底是什么意思 -我们明天再聊可以吗
What the fuck does that mean? -Can we do this tomorrow?
我们会进行深入 有意义的对话 所有血淋淋的细节都不放过 好吗
We'll have a lovely deep and meaningful. I promise. All the gory details.
给
Here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
温布尔登的生日
Wimbledon's birthday?
我本来只是想把它们留在门口的
I only meant to leave them on the doorstep.
现在才像个派对的样子了
And now it's a party.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah!
好吧 那就一不做二不休了…
Okay. In for a penny…
我只是想来亲自感谢你一下
I just wanted to thank you in person.
我听说是你推动重新审理此案的
I'm told you were the one to push for reopening the case,
如果你没那么做 那…
and if you… hadn't done that, then…
这是团队努力的结果
It was… it was very much a team effort.
我已经谢过他们了
I've thanked them already.
除了莫克警探以外的所有人 我本希望他会在这里
Everyone except for Detective Morck. I was hoping he'd be here.
你还没见过他吗 -还没有 但我想见见他
You've not met him? -Not yet, but I would like to.
莫克警探请假了
Detective Morck took a little time off.
请了多久
Oh, how much time off?
涉及到卡尔 谁知道呢
When it comes to Carl, who can say?
好的 我理解
All right, I understand.
我自己也打算离开 也说不准多久
I'm leaving myself. For who can say how long.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要带威廉回家 回穆尔
I'm gonna take William home, to Mhòr.
多陪陪我爸
Spend some time with my dad.
我们一直在聊 但还有很多话要说的
We've been talking, uh, but there's still a lot left to say.
通常都是这样
There usually is.
再次感谢你所做的一切
Well, uh, thank you again for everything.
祝你好运 梅里特 我希望 你在穆尔能找到你想找的东西
Good luck, Merritt. I hope you find what you're looking for on Mhòr.
非常感谢 女士们 先生们 明天见了
Thanks very much, ladies and gentlemen. I shall see you all tomorrow.
玛乔丽 能尽快把会议记录给我吗
Uh, Marjorie, would you get me the minutes?
好的 -谢谢
Okay. -Thank you.
莫克警探
Detective Morck.
苏格兰总检察长
Lord Advocate.
我们有预约吗
Did we have an appointment?
除非你预约过
Not unless you made one.
我只是想告诉你一声 对于格兰姆·芬奇审判期间
I just wanted to tell you I'm not gonna report you
发生的事 我不会举报你的
for what happened during the Graham Finch trial.
尽管 我当然无法保证 柯丝蒂·阿特金斯也会和我一样宽容
Though, obviously, I can't promise that Kirsty Atkins will be as forgiving.
我可以吗 -我也会想喝一杯的
May I? -I would.
你做了任何父亲 在你的处境下都会做的事
You did what any father in your position would do.
我觉得你最好不要随意诋毁人
I don't think you want to be casting aspersions.
闭上你该死的嘴 会是你现在最好的策略 相信我
Shutting the fuck up is your best strategy right now, trust me.
你会让我的预算翻倍
You're gonna double my budget,
或者更准确地说
or more accurately, give me the money
原本分配给我的预算给到我
that was originally allocated to my budget.
我还能为你做些什么
What else can I do for you?
我敢肯定 总检察长先生 凭借你的影响力
I'm sure, Lord Advocate, with your weight,
你可以帮助一个合适人选 快速晋升至警探职级
you can get a deserving candidate fast-tracked to the D.I. rank.
我猜你指的是那位叙利亚的先生
I presume you're talking about the Syrian gentleman
你一开始介绍说是你保镖的
whom you introduced as your bodyguard.
他是获得政♥治♥庇护的难民
He's a political refugee who's here on asylum,
虽然我很讨厌承认这一点
and loathe as I am to admit it,
他是个好警♥察♥ 比大多数人都好
he's a good copper, better than most.
我会尽力而为的
I'll see what I can do.
那就太好了
That would be lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 还有…
Oh, and, um…
我需要一辆新车
I'm gonna need a new car.
而不是被扣押的烂车 或是破旧的公用车
And not some impounded piece of shit or some tired pool car.
要指定具体的牌子和型号♥吗
Any particular make and model?
我不知道
I don't know.
你开什么车
What do you drive?
福特牌给我滚型号♥
A Ford Fuck Off.
(淋浴区)
不好意思
Sorry.
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's okay.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
哈迪
Hardy.
等你去下面安顿好之后 我有东西想给你看一看
When you get yourself sorted down there, I have something I'd like you to look at.
案子 -不 是他妈的痔疮
A case? -No, a fucking hemorrhoid.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表