剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
Do you really believe what you were saying up there?
你真的认为你能找到她
You honestly think you're gonna find her?
老实说吗
Honestly?
我不知道能不能找到她 但我至少想要知道她发生了什么事
I don't know if anyone will find her, but it'd be nice to know what happened.
因为你感到好奇
Because you're curious?
因为我不太相信这个乌云理论
Because I'm not big on the dark cloud theory.
你在干什么
What you doing?
警♥察♥
Police.
也不必打破每一条规则吧
We don't have to break every rule.
非常整洁
Very tidy.
嗯
Uh-huh.
这么温馨的小房♥子
Cozy place like this,
很难相信这里会发生任何不好的事
it's so hard to believe that anything bad could happen.
确实发生了不好的事
Well, bad things did happen.
看来你们在叙利亚不怎么用讽刺语气
Not a lot of sarcasm in Syria, I take it.
很少用 先生
Very little, sir.
威廉的照片 没有梅里特的照片
Pictures of William. No pictures of Merritt.
因为她总是个贱♥人♥ 那家伙
Because she was always a right cunt, that one.
林加德先生 警♥察♥
Mr. Lingard, police.
总督察… -我不在乎你是谁 警♥察♥
D.C.I.-- -I don't care who you are, cop.
你们不能这样随便进别人家里
You cannae just walk intae a man's house.
你说得很对 我非常抱歉 门是开着的
You're absolutely right. I do apologize. Door was open.
你们在这里做什么
What you doin' here?
我们要重新开始调查你女儿失踪的事
Reopening the investigation into your daughter's disappearance.
为什么 -新证据浮出了水面
Why? -New evidence has surfaced.
什么新证据
What evidence?
不好意思 但你为什么管你女儿叫贱♥人♥
Excuse me for asking, but why do you call your daughter a right cunt?
因为她就是
Because that she was.
然而在她24岁时 她成了威廉的监护人 而不是你
And yet, at the age of 24, she became William's guardian, not you.
我在这件事上没有太多选择
I wasn't given much choice.
她想把我拖上法庭 证明我不称职 做不好他的爸爸
She wanted to drag me to court to prove I was unfit to be his dad.
你没有质疑那份申请书
You didn't challenge the petition.
我不是什么高级律师 你觉得我有机会赢吗
I'm no fancy lawyer. You think I stood a chance?
你也有前科
You also had a criminal record.
2001年 酒驾 2003年 一般袭击罪
Drunk driving, 2001. Common assault, 2003.
我没说她做错了
I never said she was wrong.
的确如此 我当时大部分时间都烂醉如泥
It's true. I was drunk most of that time.
甚至包括在教堂里
Even in church.
她做了正确的事 我的确不称职
She did the right thing. I was unfit.
而她时隔12年之后 又来找你了 知道为什么吗
Then she comes to find you 12 years later. Any idea why?
我根本都不知道她要来
I didn't know she was coming at all.
我上次就跟你们说了 她不想跟我扯上任何关系
I told your lot last time. She wanted nothing to do with me.
你最后一次见到威廉是什么时候 -隔天 在医院里
When was the last time you saw William? -Day after, in hospital.
就这样 你再也没见过他
That's it? You never saw him again?
我做不到 太难了
I couldn't. Too hard.
即使在梅里特失踪 你知道他没有其他亲人之后
Even after Merritt disappeared and you knew he had no one?
他曾是个好孩子
He was such a good boy.
很乖 很聪明
So sweet, so smart.
充满了希望
Had so much promise.
我看不下去他那个样子
I couldn't see him like that.
你尝试找过他们吗 梅里特和威廉
Did you ever try to find them? Merritt and William?
我为什么要费心去找 她显然不想被人发现
Why would I bother? She clearly didn't want to be found.
所以你们也不会找到她的
That's why you won't find her.
我很擅长寻找不想被找到的东西
I'm very good at finding things that don't want to be found.
对 除了你的自♥制♥力
Yeah, outside of your self-control.
谢谢你 林加德先生
Thank you, Mr. Lingard.
她偷了我的东西
She stole from me.
具体偷了什么
Stole what exactly?
一条项链 是她妈妈莱拉的
A necklace. Belonged to Lila, her mum.
这是她留下的唯一一样东西
Was all I had left of hers.
是属于我的 不是梅里特的 但她拿走了
It was mine, not Merritt's, but she took it.
她知道它对我很重要 但她依然拿走了它
She knew what it meant, but she took it anyway.
只是为了伤害我
Just to hurt me.
她也成功了
Which she did.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
人生已经够痛苦了 再要被家人雪上加霜 那就更难熬了
Life's already painful enough without having one's family make it worse.
就是这样
There it is.
你妈妈了解到她回不了家了
Your ma learned that there was no going home.
她尝试了很多次 但他们就是不愿意
She tried many times, but they wouldn't have her.
尤其是在我…
Not after I…
他们是怎么形容来着
How did they put it?
“让她身败名裂”后
"Undid her."
切断了对她的经济支持
They cut her off.
他们告诉她说 如果她跟我在一起 就什么都得不到
They told her if she stayed with me, she'd get nothing.
即使是在你和你弟弟出生之后
Even after you were born, and then your brother.
他们不愿意跟她说话 -她说他们觉得你太老了
They wouldn't speak to her. -She said they thought you were too old.
是的 没错
Aye, that they did.
但就算我年轻20岁 他们也会这么想的
I could have been 20 years younger and they would have thought the same.
因为我是个渔夫
Because I was a fisherman.
不是医生或律师
Not a doctor or a lawyer
或是更好的职业 比如银行家
or, better still, a banker.
我以为我把她从爱丁堡的 那些上层人士手中救了出来
I thought I was saving her from those posh Edinburgh folks,
所以当我听说 我压得她喘不过气来 她很不开心时
so it broke my heart to hear I was smothering her.
我的心都碎了
That she was so unhappy.
她竟然会离开我们 回到他们身边
That she'd leave us all and go back to them.
她知道只要她还和你在一起
Well, she knew that they weren't gonna give her any help
他们就不会给她任何帮助
as long as she was with you.
是啊 只要她还跟我在一起 但她原本会回家的
Aye, as long as she was with me. But she would have come home.
她不会回家的
She wasn't coming home.
她会补救和他们的关系 然后回来
She would've made it right and come back.
不
No.
没办法补救了
There was no making it right.
她想让他们给我和威廉留点钱
She wanted them to put something aside for me and William.
她绝对不会抛弃自己的孩子
She would never abandon her children.
你真的是这么想的吗
Is that really what you think?
我只想对你说
All I want to say to you is,
不管你有多生我的气
as angry as you are with me,
我更生我自己的气
I'm twice as angry with myself.
也许你知道了这一点
And maybe you knowing that
就不会那么铁着心
will make you less hell-bent all the time
要让我更生气
on making me even angrier.
你说对了一件事
You were right about one thing.
你没有救她
You didn't save her.
她是为了救你而死的
She died trying to save you.
梅里特
Merritt.
拜托 别这样
Please, don't.
去你的
Fuck you!
不管在那个岛上发生了什么 在任何卷宗里都不会找到答案
Whatever happened on that island, we won't find it in any file.
没错 所以我需要你找到威廉
No, which is why I need you to find William.
你想让我找到威廉 -我刚刚就是这么说的
You want me to find William? -I just said I did.
你会允许我这样做 一个人去找他
And you will allow me to do this? To look for him by myself?
你说你自己“很擅长寻找 不想被找到的东西” 你最适合这工作
Who better than Mr. "I'm good at finding things that don't wanna be found"?
威廉不会像某些人那么难找到的
William won't be as hard to locate as some.
告诉我一件事
Tell me something.
你在叙利亚的时候 是为好人还是坏人工作的
Back home, were you working for the good guys or the bad guys?
如果你知道 谁是好人谁是坏人 请告诉我
When you know which is which, please do tell me.
晚安 威廉
Night, William.
能否拜托你把该死的噪音调小一点
Could you please turn the fucking noise down?
你听一下 -我听不下去
Listen to it. -I can't.
我的耳膜 都要从我该死的眼球里跑出来了
My eardrums have exploded out of my fucking eyeballs.
就他妈的听一下吧
Just fucking listen to it.
是关于你和我的 好吗 这就是你给我的感受
It's about you and me, all right? How you make me feel.
无法跟你说话
I can't talk to you
我可以跟任何人说话
I can talk to anyone
我可以跟任何人说话
I can talk to anyone
好的 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
你说得很清楚了
You've made your point.
听着 妈妈把我们两个人都操了 -也许你可以换个说法
Look, Mum fucked us both. -There's another way you could put that.
我在想 也许我和你可以…
I was thinking me and you could have…
可以休战
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表