剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
莫克警探 我都没认出你
Detective Morck. Didn't recognize you.
你没有坐在 你停在我办公室外面的破车里
You're not in your shitty car outside my office.
你就庆幸我暂时 还没有去你的办公室里坐着吧
Be glad I'm not sitting in your office. Yet.
你好吗 罗伯特
How you doin', Robbie?
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
我在电视上老是看到你 感觉就像我们认识一样
I've seen you on the telly enough to feel like we do.
我想我也可以对你说同样的话
I suppose I could say the same.
像所有优秀的律师一样 当你的客户
Like all good advocates, I assume you turn away
在球场上耍赖时 我想你就会转身离开
when your client kicks his ball out of the rough.
你是来骚扰芬奇先生的吗 警探
Are you here to harass Mr. Finch, Detective?
如果是这样 我们能先吃个午餐吗
If so, can we at least have lunch first?
没事的 罗伯特
It's all good, Robbie.
莫克警探来这里是为一次误会道歉的
Detective Morck's just here to apologize for a misunderstanding.
你手下那个训练有素的混♥蛋♥ 恶心地恐吓一个17岁的孩子
It was an accident, was it, that your… trained cockroach slimed all over
只是个意外了
a 17-year-old kid?
是的 他本该恶心地恐吓你的
It was. He was supposed to slime all over you.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我不得不说 你把弗里茨打得挺厉害的
I have to say you tooled up Fritz pretty good.
我感觉弗里茨很享受其中
I got the feeling Fritz enjoyed it.
对 那是他一天中的高光时刻
Aye. You made his day.
我道过歉了 还有别的事吗
You have my apology. Was there anything else?
好吧 有的
Well, yeah.
你介意吗 警探 那都是很贵的球杆
Do you mind, Detective? Those are very expensive clubs.
那就直奔主题了
Here's the thing.
你不能因谋杀你妻子而再受审判
You can't be tried again for the murder of your wife.
真了不起 律师
So hats off there, Advocate.
但我可以让你受审的是
But what I can get you for
是付钱雇人 谋杀柯丝蒂·阿特金斯未遂
is paying for the botched hit on Kirsty Atkins.
对谁的什么未遂
The botched what on who?
我们别演戏了 你说呢
Let's just not. What do you say?
你说呢 警探 你让芬奇先生去吃个午饭吧
What do you say, Detective? You leave Mr. Finch to have his lunch.
你有证据吗
You have proof?
就是你手下的另一个混♥蛋♥ 艾德·所罗门
I have your other paid cockroach, Ed Solomon,
把弗里茨解救走 并开车送他去医院的那个
who scraped Fritz off the fuckin' pavement and drove him to hospital.
我听说他自己也进了医院 -对
Who now himself is in hospital, I'm told. -Yeah.
腿断了
Yeah, with a broken leg.
那幸好他不需要用腿说话
Well, it's a good job he doesn't need his leg to talk.
艾德很健谈
Quite the conversationalist, Ed.
结果发现他有很多 你发的短♥信♥和语♥音♥留言
Turns out he's got a number of texts and voicemails from you
都特别搞笑
that are fucking hilarious.
除非当事人是你
Hilarious if you're not you.
或者你的律师 -比如说
Or your lawyer. -Such as?
“盖比说他可以 帮你联♥系♥到在索顿的几个姬佬
"Gabby says he can put you in touch with a couple of dykes at Saughton
能挖出她的一只眼睛 再让她吃掉”
who can cut one of her fucking eyes out and make her eat it."
考虑到她当时威胁说 要出庭作证反对你
As she was threatening to testify against you,
这既包含隐喻 又有象征意义
that's both metaphoric and symbolic.
警探 我想我们可以 结束了这个小审问了
Detective, I think we can end this little interview now.
我们假定这个盖比
Now, we assume that this Gabby
是你耍花招的地下世界的同路人
is a fellow traveler in your world of fuckery,
但我们不知道的是
but what we don't know
是谁先告诉你柯丝蒂的事的
is who told you about Kirsty in the first place.
莫克警探
Detective Morck.
会不会刚好是史蒂芬·本恩斯呢
Wasn't Stephen Burns by any chance?
也许就在艾德或弗里茨 把她女儿的车逼离了道路之后
Maybe right after Ed or Fritz ran his daughter's car off the fucking motorway.
如果你想像这样跟芬奇先生说话
If you want to talk to Mr. Finch like this,
你可以提出正式指控 不然你就可以走了
you can either make a formal charge or you can go.
这是私人高尔夫… -让开
This is a private golf-- -Fore!
你可能想去把它捡起来
You might wanna go and pick that up.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
I beg your fucking pardon?
你想怎么问就怎么问
You can beg all you like.
你走吧 罗伯特
On you go, Robbie.
我保证 不会趁你不在的时候承认任何事
Promise not to admit to anything while you're away.
柯丝蒂下个月出狱
Kirsty gets out next month.
我会送她一个松饼礼品篮
I'll send her a muffin basket.
你会忘记她的存在
You'll forget she ever existed.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为如果她出了任何事
Because if anything happens to her,
哪怕她只是撞到脚趾
if she so much as stubs her fucking toe,
我都会假设是你的错 我会来找你的
I'm gonna assume it was your fault and come knocking.
就这些
Is that all?
我猜拜访了加斯珀 和柯丝蒂的那两个天生智障
I'm guessing it was the genetic fuckups
也是攻击弗格斯·邓巴的人
who visited Jasper and Kirsty who also had a go at Fergus Dunbar,
第一次被分配到调查林加德案的警♥察♥
the cop who caught the Lingard case the first time around.
可能吧 他们确实有很多空闲时间
Might have been. They do have a lot of free time.
你和梅里特·林加德 失踪的事有任何关联吗
Did you have anything to do with Merritt's disappearance?
你觉得好笑吗 -太好笑了
Found that funny? -Hilarious.
无罪释放之后 我为什么要去找检察官的麻烦
Why would I go after a prosecutor after I was acquitted?
你被判无罪的是谋杀指控 她在调查苏格兰皇家检控署的腐♥败♥
You were acquitted of murder. She was looking into corruption.
和一个叫山姆·黑格的记者一起
With a reporter, Sam Haig, who happened to die
而他碰巧在她失踪的前一天死了
the day before she disappeared.
她本可以用别的办法让你被定罪的
She could've gotten you another way.
这的确很可疑
Now, that is very suspicious.
你不会碰巧知道这些事吧
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that?
不 但我并没有杀死记者的习惯
No. Then, I'm not in the habit of killing reporters.
只杀你老婆
Just your wife?
弗里茨确实说你看起来像个疯子
Fritz did say you appeared to be a lunatic.
从弗里茨口中说出来 真是极高的评价了
Oh, coming from Fritz, that's high praise indeed. Look.
黑格旁听了你的审判 -如果你这么说的话
Haig was at your trial. -If you say so.
是的 他是去了
Aye, he was.
也是他告诉了我 柯丝蒂·阿特金斯的事
He was also the one who told me about Kirsty Atkins.
什么时候
When?
有一天在法庭上
One day at trial.
他在休息时找到我 他告诉我说他知道她要作证了
He came up to me during a break and told me she was going to testify
那就会是相当不利的证据
and that it would be quite damning.
他就那么主动提出来的 -是的
He just offered it up? -He did.
这就让信息变得很可疑
Which made the information suspect.
我告诉格兰姆 如果这是真的
I informed Graham that were it true,
我会立即提出反对动议
I would file an immediate motion against it.
我的感觉是鉴于这个女人的过去
It was my feeling that, given the woman's history,
判决很可能会对我们有利
the ruling was likely to be in our favor.
结果我最后什么都没做
In the end…… I did nothing.
也没必要做了
I didn't have to.
格兰姆也同意坐等提出反对动议
And Graham was fine with waiting to file a motion?
我没再参与该事项的任何进一步谈话
I was not party to any further conversation in the matter.
如果格兰姆想使用更激进的方法
And if Graham had wanted to pursue a more aggressive approach,
我当然也会提醒他
I would, of course, have reminded him
不用恐吓 我们已经有很大的胜算
that we had a very strong case without resorting to… intimidation.
知道黑格为什么最开始 会给你一份这样的礼物吗
Any idea why Haig gave you such a gift in the first place?
不知道 -不是等价交换
No. -No quid pro quo?
不是
None.
我猜想你们当然都丝毫没有察觉到
I assume that neither of you have the slightest inkling
在黑格传达完了
of what happened to Haig after he delivered
这条偶然获知的情报后的遭遇
his fortuitous piece of intelligence, hmm?
根据我的经验 警探
In my experience, Detective,
如果你想阻止记者调查你
if you wanna stop a reporter from looking at you,
你能做的最糟糕的事 就是伤害那位记者
the absolute worst thing you could do would be to harm that reporter.
对警♥察♥也是一样
Same goes for the cops.
一旦你伤害了他们的人 他们就永远不会放过你
Once you go after one of theirs, they will never leave you alone.
不值得那么做
It's not worth it.
还是有很多灰色地带的 芬奇先生
A lot of gray area there, Mr. Finch.
高尔夫球杆的事非常好笑
The thing with the golf club was very amusing.
谢谢
Thank you.
虽然我不得不说 你没用球杆打他 让我松了一口气
Though I have to say I was most relieved when you didn't hit him with it.
天啊 大家都在说我失控
Ugh, Jesus. All this talk about me losing control.
可是压断别人气管 把人推下楼梯的人是你
You're the one who's crushing windpipes and chucking people down the stairs.
是的 但是我做这些事的时候
Yes, except when I do these things,
我没有失控
I'm never out of control.
我控制得很好
I'm very much in control.
你♥他♥妈♥的在叙利亚 究竟都做了什么 说吧
What the fuck did you do back in Syria? Come on.
你要接电♥话♥吗
Are you going to answer that?
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表