剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
天啊
Jesus.
好的 这样可以
Yeah. This'll do.
我不能再让你进来了 老大下命令了
I can't let you in here anymore. Boss's orders.
原来她不爱吃甜食
Turns out she doesn't have a sweet tooth.
这些真的太美味了
Those were amazing.
我妻子的特别食谱
My wife's special recipe.
知道你爱吃 她会很高兴的
She would be pleased you like them.
多谢你的关照
And thank you for your hospitality.
哦 我需要收回那个…
Oh, um, I'm gonna need that, um…
哦 对了 -…通行证 对
Oh, right. -…pass.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
操 萝丝
Fuck, Rose!
老大叫我告诉你 她很期待知道你会先选哪一个
Chief wanted me to tell you she looks forward to hearing which one you pick first.
啊 好极了
Oh, great.
你在忙什么
What you working on?
我在忙着睡个该死的午觉
I was working on taking a fucking nap.
要把这些都处理完 你八成需要别人帮忙
You're probably gonna need help getting through all these.
你说得非常对
You're absolutely right.
我不是那个意思…
Uh, that's not what I…
操
Fuck.
我要每张桌子上 都放一台新电脑和一部新电♥话♥
I want one new computer and one new telephone on every desk.
把你们的旧电♥话♥丢进这个小垃圾桶里
And put your old telephones into this wee bin here.
没事吧
All right?
莫伊拉 -你好
Uh, Moira? -Hi!
该死的 -你好
Fuck's sake. -Hi.
你不能指望我一个人翻阅完所有卷宗
You can't expect me to go through those files.
你只需要选一个案子就行
You only have to choose one.
那里面有几十年的证据 我需要一个团队
There's decades' worth of evidence down there. I'd need a team.
我以为你明白的 部门就你一个人 你能力足够了
I thought you understood it was just you. You're more than capable.
那个大电视放我办公室去 还有椅子放到我桌子后面
Uh, that big telly, into my office, and the chair behind my desk.
我们只是在搬东西
We're just, uh, moving things around.
我以为你说这个部门 是内阁秘书亲自要求成立的
You said the cabinet secretary himself requested this department.
事关整个警队的名声
That the reputation of the force was on the line.
你这么说就太夸张了
Well, I think that's overstating.
我们请他去我办公室里坐坐 好吗
Well, let's invite him down to my office, shall we?
我们可以一起坐在小便池上畅谈
We can sit on the urinals and talk it out.
好吧 我会帮你找个助理 减轻你的负担 好吗
Fine. I'll find you an assistant to lighten the load, okay?
顺便说 那里本来就不是办公室
Mm. Oh, by the way, it was never meant to be an office,
所以翻新预算可以拿一点出来
so anything you could do on the refurbishment budget.
如果还有剩下的部分 -不要得寸进尺
If there's anything left. -Don't push your luck.
这周结束前告诉我你的第一个案子
I want the first case for the end of the week.
行
Yeah, yeah.
高等法♥院♥六号♥法庭
In the High Court of Justiciary, court number six,
女王检察官诉格兰姆·芬奇案
Her Majesty's advocates against Graham Finch.
请陪审团发言人起立
Would the spokesperson of the jury please rise?
你们是否已经做出裁决
Have you reached your verdict?
是的
We have.
对于谋杀指控 你们的裁决是什么
And what is your verdict under the charge of murder?
我们认为控方未能证明指控成立
We find the charge not proven.
芬奇先生…
Mr. Finch…
陪审团判你无罪释放 你现在可以离开审判席
you have been acquitted by the jury and are now discharged from the dock.
全体起立
Court.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, if I may.
显然 对所有相关人员来说 这都是个极具情感冲击的案件
This has obviously been a very emotive case for all concerned.
检方希望最终结果不是这样
The Crown wishes it had gone in a different direction,
我们现在会考虑我们未来的选项
and we will now consider our options moving forward.
开车 -去哪里
Go. -Where?
随便哪里 快开
Anywhere. Just go.
(活该 婊♥子♥)
(但很快这些事情就不重要了 因为你将变得无关紧要)
(我已经举报了 他们会找到你的)
(笑死)
有人吗
Hello?
先生
Sir?
好了 用力推
Okay. Push, push!
对不起
Oh, sorry.
你是谁
Who are you?
是上头派我来的 我是你的新助理
I have been sent from upstairs. I'm your new assistant.
阿克拉姆·萨利姆
Akram Salim.
迪克森探员
D.C. Dixon.
为什么我感觉这是你干的好事
Why do I feel like I've got you to thank?
看来你见过阿克拉姆了
I take it you've met Akram.
这是什么恶心的玩笑吗
Is this some kind of sick joke, yeah?
他非常…巴结
He's very, um… eager.
是的 这是暗指他很烦人的意思
Yeah, which is code for pain in the arse.
那你们两个应该相处得很融洽了
Oh, you two should get along wonderfully, then.
啊 你真是…
Oh, you have…
阿克拉姆 是吗 -是的 先生
Akram, yeah? -Yes, sir.
叫我卡尔 不要叫我“先生” 我很忙 有很多事要做
It's Carl. Not "sir." I'm very busy. There's a lot to be done.
所以上头才派我过来 先生 卡尔
That's why I'm here, sir. Carl.
很好 好的 另一个房♥间里 有拖把和水桶 这里一团糟
Good. There's a mop and bucket in the other room. This place is a mess.
然后 我需要你上楼去给我搞一…
Then I want you to go upstairs and get me a…
一台电脑和一台新电视 好吗
a computer and one of those new TVs, yeah?
就这些吗 -目前就这些
That's everything? -For now.
莫克总督察
D.C.I. Morck.
嘿 是我
Hey. It's me.
他们说你从床上掉下来了 发现你躺在窗边的地板上
They said you fell out of bed. Found you on the floor by the window.
你知道苏格兰的空气会要你的命吧
Don't you know Scottish air will kill you?
滚
Fuck off.
求你了 朋友
Please, mate.
真的求求你了
Fuck's sake, please.
我们会想出办法的 好吗 像以前一样一起解决 我保证
We'll figure it out, okay? Like we always do together. I promise.
是卡尔·莫克吗
Is that Carl Morck?
嘿
Hey.
爸爸 -嘿
Dad. -Hey!
有人吗
Hello.
有人吗
Hello?
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔 什么…
Claire? What's…?
我一直试着给你打电♥话♥ 你来迟了
I've been trying to call you. You're late.
威廉
William.
威廉
William.
可以给我看看吗
Can I see?
不 没关系 悠着点
No. It's okay. Gentle, gentle, gentle.
那是什么 爸爸的船
What's that? Dad's boat?
我不知道你的感觉 但我好累
I don't know about you, but I am so tired.
所以也许我们应该出去度个假
So maybe we should get away for a little while.
换个环境 你觉得呢
Change of scenery. What do you think?
对不起 我当时没在场
I'm sorry I wasn't here.
喂 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Oi! What the fuck are you doing?
对不起 先生 我只是想了解你的工作
I'm sorry, sir. I wanted to understand what you do.
这些都是保密的
Those are confidential.
楼上说这里是一个新部门 但没人告诉我是什么部门
Upstairs they say it's a new department, but no one told me.
看过这些之后 我就明白了
Now I read them, I understand.
你看过这些了吗 -是的
You read them? -Yes.
什么 都看完了 -看了很多
What, all of them? -Many of them.
非常有趣的案件 谋杀 绑♥架♥ 强♥奸♥ 攻击
Very interesting cases. Murders, kidnappings, rapes, assaults.
我觉得很多都是很好的谜题 -“很好的”
I think many are good mysteries. -"Good."
值得调查的
Worthy.
在我老家叙利亚有很多这样的案子
At home in Syria, there are a lot of cases like this.
悬而未决的案子 有人失踪 没人了解具体情况
Unsolved. People go missing. No one knows anything about it.
大部分时候 只有我在追查
I was the only one looking.
你在警♥察♥局工作过 -算是吧
What, you worked for the police? -Sort of.
算是吧
Sort of?
那是…
Well, it's, uh…
情况有点复杂 你会破解这些案子吗
it's complicated. You will solve these cases?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你要调查哪一个 -我不知道 我被要求选一个
Which will you work on? -I don't know. I'm supposed to choose one.
有很多案子是可以侦破的
There are many that can be solved.
你怎么知道 只是看过就知道了
And you know that just from what? Just reading them, yeah?
翻看卷宗的时候 你不会这样吗
Don't you, when you read a file?
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表