剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
攀岩爱好者 你试过吗
Rock climber. You ever tried it?
不了 朋友 恐高
Naw, man. Afraid of heights.
开玩笑而已 兄弟
Just taking the piss, bro.
听着 谢谢你这么通情达理
Listen, uh… thanks for being so cool about all this.
不客气 山姆
Yeah, sure, Sam.
回头见 好吗 -嗯
See you later, eh? -Aye.
好了 各位 请坐下 保持静止 我们即将出发
Okay, folks, sit down, stay still. We're getting going.
随着压力的增加
The hyperbaric chamber will begin to heat up
增压舱将开始加热
as pressure increases.
在五个大气压下 或50米深处
At five atmospheres, or 50 meters depth,
增压舱的内部温度将达到32摄氏度
the temperature inside the chamber will be around 32 Celsius,
即90华氏度
or 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
经验法则是深度越深 温度越高
The rule of thumb is the deeper, the hotter.
氧气会变得更稠密 呼吸会变得更困难
Oxygen will become denser, and it will become tougher to breathe.
人可能会开始出现高氧症
A person may start to experience hyperoxia,
也就是呼吸中的二氧化碳含量过高
or high levels of CO2 in their breathing.
这些症状包括 颤抖 流汗 精神混乱
These symptoms include trembling, sweating, confusion,
头痛和视力模糊
headaches, and blurred vision.
能再给我点水吗
Can I have some more water?
再来点水
More water.
上面发生什么事了
What's happening up there?
我会关掉一切 除了压力
I'm turning off everything, except the pressure.
有人吗
Hello?
这个塑料很结实
This plastic, it's strong,
即使有裂缝
even with the crack.
我爸爸发明的
My dad invented it.
所以你不可能被打破它
So it'll be impossible for you to break.
我为什么要打破它
Why would I want to break the window?
为了造成突然减压
To cause a sudden depressurization.
自杀
To kill yourself.
这样你就不用 在极端高压下慢慢窒息而死
You know, so you don't slowly suffocate to death from the extreme high pressure.
下地狱去吧 婊♥子♥
Rot in hell, bitch.
哈利是个好哥哥
Harry was an excellent brother.
我知道
I know.
但哈利一直都只是在照顾我
But Harry was only ever looking out for me.
然后就轮到我照顾哈利了
And then it was my turn to look out for Harry,
我也做到了
and I did.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 我阻止了你弟弟伤害我哥哥
I mean that I kept your brother from hurting my brother.
所以威廉
So… William,
是你干的
that was you.
不 他妈的 不
No, fuck, no, no.
不 是你 是你干的
No, that was you. It was you.
哈利满脑子想的都是你
All Harry could ever think about was you.
如果他没遇见过你 我们也不会站在这里了 对吧
If he'd never met you, then… we wouldn't be standing here, would we?
所以你有罪 梅里特 我想你也知道这一点
So you're guilty, Merritt, and I think you know it.
我想这就是为什么 你回来参加了他的葬礼
I think that's why you came back for his funeral. Mm.
犯了罪的人是永远都逃脱不了的
And no one ever truly gets away with a crime.
这话不是你说的吗
Isn't that what you said?
无论如何 他们最终
Sooner or later,
都会因为自己的所作所为而受到惩罚
whatever they did always catches up with them.
我坚信那些犯下暴♥力♥罪行的人
I firmly believe that those who commit violent crime
永远都逃脱不了的
don't ever truly get away with it.
法庭可能会释放他们
Um, the court might set them free,
但无论是良心 业力还是老天爷 无论如何 他们最终…
but be it conscience, karma, or the universe, they are ultimately…
我坚信那些犯下暴♥力♥罪行的人
I firmly believe that those who commit violent crime
永远都逃脱不了的
don't ever truly get away with it.
法庭可能会释放他们
Um, the court might set them free,
但无论是良心 业力还是老天爷 无论如何 他们最终…
but be it conscience, karma, or the universe, they are ultimately…
我坚信那些犯下暴♥力♥罪行的人
I firmly believe that those who commit violent crime
永远都逃脱不了的
don't ever truly get away with it.
拿到了吗
Do you have it?
你会告诉我你是怎么拿到一份 莱尔·詹宁斯少年犯档案副本的
You gonna tell me how you got a copy of Lyle Jennings's YO's file?
两份 我就直接问他们要的
Two copies. And I just asked for them.
他们就给你了
They just gave you them?
我用你告诉我的 要任何东西的方式去要的
I asked in the way that you said to ask for anything.
用正确的方式 -嗯
In the right way. -Aye?
我告诉他们我是莫伊拉的助手 她在她的副本上洒了咖啡
I told them I was Moira's assistant, and she spilt coffee over her copy.
好样的 好了 我们开始吧
Attagirl. Okay, let's get started.
你知道穆尔岛曾经是
Did you know the Isle of Mhòr was once the main staging area
所有北海石油勘探的主要集结区吗
of all North Sea oil exploration?
我之前不知道
I did not know that.
在这里投资了将近十亿英镑
And that nearly a billion pounds were invested here.
你从哪儿听说的 -维♥基♥百♥科♥
Where'd you get that from? -Wikipedia.
这样的承诺被夺走了
To have such promise taken away,
美好的生活就在眼前 然后…
a life dangled in front of you, and then…
在最后一刻从你手中夺走
snatched away from your grasp at the very last minute.
这真的会把人给惹怒的
That can really piss people off.
让他们做出原本不会做的事
Make them do things they might not have done otherwise.
我发现大部分人生气 不需要什么正当理由
Most people don't need a good reason to be pissed off.
就拿你来说吧
Take you, for example.
哦 说得好
Oh, touché.
我妻子总喜欢说 对付愤怒最好的办法就是保持沉默
My wife liked to say the best answer to anger is silence.
我想见见你妻子
I'd like to meet your wife.
我妻子死了
My wife is dead.
什么时候的事
Since when?
她在叙利亚就死了
Since she died. Back in Syria.
我跟你说过的 -我会记得这种事
I have told you this. -I'd have remembered.
因为你很有同情心 -好的 哇
Because you are so empathetic. -Okay, whoa.
我告诉过你 我得照看女儿们 我要对她们负责
I told you I have to watch the girls, I am responsible for them,
有时我会迟到 甚至不来上班
and sometimes I would be late or even miss work.
我记得你的回答是 “我他妈的才不在乎呢”
I believe your answer was, "I do not give a flying fuck."
在这句话里 我要从何推断你妻子已经死了
Where in that sentence was I meant to infer that your wife was… dead?
你告诉我说 你们来这里是因为他们需要医生
You told me you came here because they needed doctors.
这是真的
This is true.
她想要我们的女儿像她一样学医
She wanted our girls to study medicine like her.
但她们都不擅长科学
But neither is very good at science.
米娜 我的小女儿 她的梦想是…成为抖音网红
Mina, my youngest, she wants to become a… TikTok influencer.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
她给错误的人做了手术
She operated on the wrong person.
哥哥死后 莱尔的生活就变得一塌糊涂
It seems like Lyle's life went right down the shitter after his brother died.
我不知道 你看过他的心理报告了吗
I don't know. Have you read his psych report?
“八岁时 莱尔·詹宁斯 杀死了邻居的狗被抓
"At eight years old, Lyle Jennings was caught killing a neighbor's dog
因为这条狗在节日游♥行♥中对着他狂吠
who barked at him during a holiday parade."
LJ被怀疑杀死了更多的动物
"LJ was suspected in several more animal killings
但从未被抓到 也从未在评估环节中
but never caught and never admitted to any
承认过任何一个罪行
during evaluation sessions."
LJ被转介给了评估员”
"LJ was referred to the examiner."
似乎莱尔生来就有问题
Seems like Lyle was born bent the wrong way.
他第一次被送去神佑之家 是因为跟踪了一个学校里的男生
First time he got sent to Godhaven was for stalking a boy from school.
孩子的父母发现他 睡在孩子床边的地板上
The kid's parents found him sleeping on the floor beside the kid's bed.
莱尔在半夜闯了进去 他当年12岁
Lyle broke in during the night. He was 12.
这是什么味道
What is that smell?
绝望的味道
Despair.
“莱尔·詹宁斯的母亲 艾尔莎·詹宁斯
"Lyle Jennings's mother, Ailsa Jennings,
在她丈夫死后 被强制在精神病治疗机构
was placed in involuntary psychiatric care for 19 months
安置了19个月
following the death of her husband,
留下LJ和他哥哥独自生活”
leaving LJ and his brother alone on the property."
等不及要拿到她的档案了
Can't wait to get her file.
你在哪里看到的 -第23页
Where'd you see that? -Uh, page 23.
在另一份评估里
From another evaluation.
“作为惩罚
"As punishment,
艾尔莎·詹宁斯 会定期将莱尔和他的哥哥
Ailsa Jennings would regularly lock Lyle and his older brother
关在水鸟住所的一个高压氧舱里
inside the hyperbaric chamber on the Shorebird property
很长一段时间
for long periods of time."
LJ对于这些惩罚没有负面联想
"LJ had no negative association with these punishments."
觉得这非常正常”
"Thought this was perfectly normal."
看来她是匆忙离开的
Looks like she left in a hurry.
看来她在哈利死后完全丧失了理智
Seems like she completely lost the plot just after Harry's death.
“根据莱尔的说法
"According to Lyle,
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表