剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
谁送的
Sent from who?
名字以“S”开头的仰慕者
An admirer with the initial "S."
原来如此 -知道会是谁吗 史蒂芬
Ah, I see. -Any idea who that might be, Stephen?
不知道
None.
说清楚一点 梅里特和我从没讨论过她的私生活
To be clear, Merritt and I never discussed her personal life.
但你是她的上司 是她的导师
You were her supervisor, her mentor.
那更应该如此 我不知道她在办公室外做了什么
All the more reason. No idea what she got up to outside the office.
那办公室内呢 人们经常会发展出办公室恋情
What about inside the office? People have relationships all the time.
我还是会期待他们以专业的方式行事
And I'd still expect them to behave professionally.
如果人们都按我们的期望做事 那你和我都会失业
If people did what we expected of them, you and I would be out of a job.
那也不会是坏事 对吧
That wouldn't be such a bad thing.
还有什么事吗 还是说你想冒风险再问一个问题
Anything else? Or would you like to risk another question?
今天不了
Not today.
很高兴见到你 苏格兰总检察长先生
Very nice meeting you, Lord Advocate.
啊 滚吧
Oh, fuck off.
(艾格利之家护理院)
来杯茶 -你应该已经睡了才对
Cup of tea? -You should be sleeping.
我这次要亲自等水烧开 -随便吧
And wait for the water to boil this time. -Whatever.
你能帮我找块饼干吗 -睡觉去吧
Maybe you can find me a wee biscuit? -Go to sleep!
好样的 梅里特
Well done, Merritt.
水看起来很令人愉悦
Water looks delightful.
光是看着你 我的老二都干巴了
Got a shriveled knob just watching you.
你应该试一试 这是唤醒自己的好方法
You should try it. Great way to wake yourself up.
前提是我想要清醒 是啊
Assuming one wants to wake up, yeah.
对 我记得你 参加那些一大早的案件讨论会
I remember you in those early morning case conferences.
阳光四射的小天使
Real ray of sunshine.
提到寒冷和案件…
Speaking of cold and cases…
啊 好吧
Aye, okay.
你和梅里特·林加德 在格兰姆·芬奇案合作过 对吧
You and Merritt Lingard worked the Graham Finch case.
是的
We did.
你觉得她怎么样
How'd you find her?
雄心勃勃 烦人
Ambitious. Annoying.
她非常专注 不擅长团队合作
She was very focused. Not much of a team player.
看不起她的同事 -没错
Didn't think much of her colleagues? -She did not.
但我对她从来都没意见
But I never had a problem with her.
她的前私人助理说 她把你看成是一个挑战
Her former PA said Merritt thought of you as a challenge.
挑战 -是的 你懂的…
Challenge? -Yeah, you know, a…
一个测试 值得赢下的奖品
A test, a… prize to be won.
那我受宠若惊了
Flattered, I guess.
大家都说梅里特喜欢挑战
Everyone tells me Merritt loved a challenge.
她通过了所有测试 她赢得了所有的奖品
She passed all the tests, won all the prizes.
我就在想 如果她觉得你是个挑战
I'm wondering, if she thought of you as a challenge,
她有没有采取行动
did she act on it?
而她通常想要什么都会得到 如果她真的采取行动了…
And as she usually got what she wanted, if she did act on it…
我想问的是… -我上了梅里特吗
I'm asking did-- -Did I fuck Merritt?
或是反过来 对 -天啊 卡尔
Or vice versa, yeah. -Fuck sake, Carl.
改变我的想法 利亚姆
Change my mind, Liam.
告诉我你们之间什么都没发生 告诉我你没做那种事
Tell me nothing happened. Tell me you didn't go there.
我不知道该说什么 -你说 那没发生过
I don't know what to say. -You say it didn't happen.
那没发生过
It didn't happen.
见鬼 利亚姆 -卡尔
Fucking hell, Liam. -Carl…
玛莎知道吗
Does Martha know?
当然不知道
Course not.
当然不知道
Course not.
是怎么开始的
How did it start?
就像你说的 梅里特不知为何盯上了我
Like you said, Merritt got me in her sights.
然后我们下班后去喝了一杯
Then we went for a drink after work.
我们都有点喝醉
We both got a bit pissed.
然后她吻了我 事情就顺理成章地发展下去了
She kissed me, and one thing led to another.
持续了一个月 -你花了一个月才清醒过来
Lasted a month. -Took you a month to come to your senses.
是梅里特 她提出分手的
It was Merritt. She ended it.
为什么
Why?
她就这么做了 没有警告 没有解释 没有大吵大闹
She just did it. No warning, no explanation, no big fight.
就说了句“谢谢 回见了”
Just, "Thanks. I'll see you around."
在那之后 我就和她保持距离了
I kept my distance after that.
所以你结婚了 她从没带人回过家
You're married. She never brought people back.
你们在哪里见面的 -酒店
Where did you meet up? -Hotel.
哪个酒店 -王子花♥园♥
Which? -Prince's Garden.
你给她送过花吗 -她会很讨厌的
Ever send her flowers? -She'd have hated that.
你记得任何日期吗
Do you remember any dates?
没有 但每次都是她付钱 -哦 为你着想
No, but… she always paid. -Oh, looking out for you.
很可能会留下记录 -那是一段时间之前的事了
There'll most likely be a record. -It was a while ago.
她失踪前一年多
Over a year before she disappeared.
这和你的调查都没有任何关系
None of this has to do with your investigation.
玛莎唯一发现的可能性 就是你自己告诉她
The only way Martha finds out is if you tell her.
不必放进卷宗里
Doesn't have to go in a file?
所以你们乱搞 她甩了你 你觉得被玩弄了
So you messed around. She dumped you. You felt played.
然后我等了一年才杀了她 -我不知道是不是有人杀了她
Then waited a year to kill her? -I don't know if anyone killed her.
你一定这么想过 调查通常都假定发生了犯罪行为
You have to be thinking it. An investigation presumes a crime.
真正的犯罪是你身上那件该死的泳裤
The real crime… are those fucking Speedos.
别担心 我不会在卷宗里提这件事的
Don't worry. I won't put you in the file.
她用了不同的名字
Sh… She used a different name.
她登记入住时用的是莱拉·格雷姆
She checked in as Lila Graham.
你确定吗 -她有张那个名字的信♥用♥卡♥
Are you sure? -She had a credit card in that name.
我记得 因为我开过一个 关于检察官诈骗的玩笑
I remember 'cause I made some gag about prosecutors commit fraud.
我打赌她一定笑疯了
I bet she laughed her arse off.
她只是说 “你现在安全了 你有我的把柄了”
She just said, "Now you're safe. You have something on me."
莫克总督察 这位是马库斯 酒店的助理经理
D.C.I Morck, this is Marcus, the assistant manager of the hotel.
你好吗 马库斯
How do you do, Marcus?
警探 我已经 和你的手下说过了 我帮不了你
Detective… as I've said to your associates, I can't help you.
抱歉让你白跑了一趟 但我不能… -闭嘴吧 马库斯
Sorry you came out here, but I'm afraid-- -Shut up, Marcus.
你们的访客记录保留多久
How long do you keep your guest records for?
五年 但再说一次… -闭嘴 马库斯
Five years, but again-- -Shut up, Marcus.
我们正在调查一个女人的失踪案
We're investigating the disappearance of a woman
她在失踪之前可能在这间酒店住过
who may have stayed here before she went missing.
我们确定 她在失踪前一年左右曾在这里住过
We know for certain that she stayed here a year or so before that.
那就是四年
So that's four years,
两届奥♥运♥会 一届世界杯 还有四位首相之前
two Olympics, one World Cup, and four prime ministers ago.
麻烦你了 -你需要搜查令
If you please. -You need a warrant.
只是需要确认一下 又不是50公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
It's just confirmation. It's not 50 kilos of cocaine.
尽管如此 我不可以透露个人信息
Be that as it may, I'm not allowed to release personal information.
这些数据现在都受法律保护
That data is all protected by law now.
2018年的数据保护♥法♥
Data Protection Act, 2018.
谢谢你 阿克拉姆 很有帮助
Thank you, Akram. Helpful.
我跟你的手下说了 我可能会因此丢掉工作
As I told your associates, I could lose my job.
你可能会丢掉工作 如果我告诉你的上级
You could lose your job if I tell your higher-ups
你在帮你的客人招♥妓♥
that you're procuring prostitutes for your guests.
我不做那种事
I do no such thing.
你还让一个清洁女工 用她的清洁车贩卖♥♥奥施康定
And you've got a fucking maid who deals oxy off her cleaning trolley.
这绝对不是真的 -我知道 糟透了 不是吗
That is absolutely not true. -I know. It's shit, innit?
你这是骚扰 -那就去报♥警♥
This is harassment. -Call the police.
在她失踪前的两个月里 在同一个房♥间入住了六次
Same room six times in the two months before she disappeared.
过去了这么久 我们早就应该 追踪莱拉·格雷姆的财务记录的
All this time they could've been tracking financial history for Lila Graham.
对 我们现在开始追踪
We're doing that now.
什么样的人 会用她已死的母亲的名字
What type of person uses the name of her dead mother?
什么是“授权访客”
What is an "authorized guest"?
有权签字 购买♥♥客房♥服务 在酒吧赊账之类的人
Someone authorized to sign for room service, bar tab, whatever.
她为什么要这么做 -这样就不会暴露行踪
Why would she do that? -'Cause she was never here.
她在电脑上出现了 -电脑上是莱拉·格雷姆的名字
She's on the computer. -It's Lila Graham on the computer.
任何证据上都是利亚姆·泰勒的签名
It's Liam Taylor's signature on evidence
证明梅里特入住了这个房♥间
that puts Merritt in the room.
这臭女人可真多疑
Fucking paranoid bitch.
只不过我在看她上次在这里的记录
I'm looking at last time she was here,
那不是利亚姆·泰勒的名字
and that is not Liam Taylor's name.
山姆·黑格又他妈是谁
Who the fuck is Sam Haig?
就是今天了 梅里特
Well, today's the day, Merritt.
你已经有足够的时间思考了 现在是你回答问题的机会了
You've had enough time to think. Now's your chance to answer the question.
你为什么会在这里
Why are you here?
就像那句古话说的 真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥
Like they say, the truth will set you free,
但如果你答错了
but, oh, if you don't answer right,
我们会再给你一个月思考 再次尝试
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表