剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
You seem nervous. - Do I?
对 是不是因为你的...
Yes, is it because of your, um...
算了 - 你要问的话就问吧
Never mind. - Just ask if you're gonna ask.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我开车撞了一对老年夫妇
I hit an elderly couple in my car.
我当时在追踪...
I was in pursuit of this...
这真的重要吗
Does it really fucking matter?
不 我是指之后发生的事 你说你出现过一些问题
No. I meant what happened after. You said you had some issues.
是 其实没什么大不了的
Yeah, it's not that big a deal.
好吧
Okay.
我试图自杀
I tried to kill myself.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
割了手腕
Slit my wrists.
好吧
Well,
就一个手腕
wrist.
还没割另一边就昏倒了 我晕血
Passed out before I could get to the other one. I can't stand the sight of blood.
哈迪总督察发现了我
D.I. Hardy found me.
我当时在帮他和卡尔做...
I was helping him and Carl with this...
不重要了 总之我没出现 他就来了我的公♥寓♥
Doesn't matter. Anyway, um... he came by my flat when I didn't show up.
他救了你的命
He saved your life?
不算是吧 不是的
Not really, no. Um...
医生说我应该死不了 伤口不够深
The doctor said I wouldn't have died. The... The cut wasn't deep enough.
但他之后肯定是救了我
But he definitely saved it after.
怎么说 - 他对我很友善
How so? - By being nice.
是一辆黑色的宝马7系车 登记在埃德蒙·所罗门名下
It's a black BMW 7 Series, registered to Edmund Solomon.
58号♥公♥寓♥
Flat 58.
这不是最好的社区 - 有我支持你呢
This is not the best neighborhood. - I've got your back.
谢谢
Thank you.
萝丝 帮我个忙
Rose, do me a favor.
在这里等着
Wait here.
什么 不
What? No.
拜托
Please.
真的假的
Yeah?
先生 你的车是一辆黑色宝马吗
Sir, is your car the black BMW?
怎么了
What about it?
抱歉 先生 你的车着火了
I'm sorry, sir, but your car is on fire.
你说什么 - 你的车着火了
What d'you say? - Your car is on fire.
别挡我的道
Get out my fuckin' way.
你♥他♥妈♥的...
You fuckin'--
我该死的腿
My fuckin' leg!
先生 能请你叫救护车吗 所罗门先生从楼梯上摔下来了
Sir, would you please call an ambulance? Mr. Solomon has fallen down the stairs.
看起来他摔断了他的...
It appears he has broken his, uh...
股骨
...femur.
那婊♥子♥可以去死了
Fuck that cunt.
你的邻居好像不怎么喜欢你
Your neighbors don't seem to like you.
谁雇你和你的朋友 去骚扰莫克总督察的
Who hired you and your friends to harass D.C.I. Morck?
我他妈的会杀了你
I'm gonna fuckin' kill you!
好的 但与此同时 请告诉我你为谁工作
Okay. But in the meantime, please tell me who you work for.
如果你要逮捕我 就下手吧
If you're gonna arrest me, just do it.
我其实不是警♥察♥
Well, I'm not actually a policeman.
但你很幸运在跟我说话 而不是莫克总督察
But you are lucky you're talking to me and not D.C.I. Morck because...
因为他八成会杀了你
he would probably kill you.
我不会 但是 我会伤害你
I won't. However, I will hurt you.
拜托 是谁雇你的
Please, who hired you?
谁雇你的
Who hired you?
喂 能闭上你该死的嘴吗
Ho! Gonnae shut the fuck up?
好了
Okay.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么想的
What the fuck were you thinking?
我想杀了这个混♥蛋♥... - 等等
I was thinking I wanna kill this prick-- - Wait.
我喜欢这部分
I love this part.
该死的婊♥子♥ - 卡尔
Fucking cunt! - Carl!
最终是孩子理智的声音阻止了野兽
'Twas only the reasoned voice of a child could finally stop the beast.
苍天啊 我被陷害了 - 是的
I was set up, for fuck's sake. - Yes!
看起来确实像是有人陷害了你
It looks like someone may have indeed set you up.
虽然这相当令人担心
And while that's very concerning,
但更令人担心的是
what is even more concerning
居然会有陷害你的可能性
is the fact it's fucking possible to set you up in the first place.
你看起来像个该死的疯子
You look like a bloody lunatic.
他威胁了加斯珀
He threatened Jasper.
尽管如此
Be that as it may,
你在同一周 在公共场合已经两次失去控制了
you have now lost hold of yourself in public twice in the same week.
这一定是破了该死的世界纪录
That's got to be a bloody world record.
我都不知道他妈的该说什么了
I don't even know what to fucking say.
我他妈的太无语了
I'm fucking speechless.
搞什么啊 卡尔
What the fuck, Carl?
演出已经进行了一段时间了
Show's been going on for a while now.
是的 - 搞什么
Oh, yeah. - What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥的是五岁吗 还是他妈的50岁
Are you fucking five or are you fucking fifty?
他妈的太可悲了 就是这样
Fucking pathetic, that's what it is.
通常 这么精彩的一周
And normally, a banger fucking week like that
我会形容成是你职业生涯的最后一周
would be what I'd like to call a fucking career ender.
朗朗上口 - 闭嘴
Catchy. - Shut up!
我不会开除你
And I am not firing you.
因为毫无疑问 这就是轻轻松松把你惹怒的那个人
Because no doubt that's exactly what whoever got your easy-gotten goat
想要发生的
wanted to happen.
啊 真好
Ah, yes!
疯子小队的其他成员也来了
The other enabling members of Team Doolally.
我是造了什么孽要受这种罪
To what do I owe this pain?
我们找到了那个司机 就是去接那个...受害者的
Uh... we located the driver of the vehicle who picked up the... victim.
我们可以不要 把那混♥蛋♥叫做受害者吗
Can we not call that piece of shit a victim?
这个司机在哪里
Where is this driver?
他目前在医院里 他的腿断了
At the moment, he's in hospital with a broken leg.
他从楼梯上摔下来了
He fell down the stairs.
真的吗
Really?
他在巴兰坦传输安全公♥司♥当司机
He's employed as a chauffeur by Ballantyne Transfer & Security.
隶属于芬奇海外运输
Which is owned by Finch Overseas Shipping.
你跟芬奇谈过了吗
And have you talked to Finch?
我们一直在...敲山震虎
We've been... rattling his cage.
你们还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
梅里特和一个 叫山姆·黑格的记者相处过
Merritt was spending time with a journalist called Sam Haig
后者正在调查 苏格兰皇家检控署的腐♥败♥问题
who was looking into corruption in the... Crown Office.
好的
Okay.
就在她消失之前 他死于一次攀登“事故”
He died in a climbing "accident" right before she disappeared.
你觉得涉及到了 苏格兰皇家检控署内部的某个人
And you think someone inside the Crown Office was involved?
不是某个人 史蒂芬·本恩斯
Not someone. Stephen Burns.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the actual fuck?
我们认为有本恩斯和芬奇之间有关联
We think there was a connection between Burns and Finch.
我等不及要听听看了
I can't wait to hear it.
芬奇威胁了本恩斯的女儿
Finch threatened Burns's daughter.
她的车被另一辆车逼得驶离了道路
Her car was driven off the road by another vehicle
就在芬奇受审期间
the same time as Finch's trial.
据说 在公平的条件下 梅里特都不喜欢输
Merritt didn't like losing when it was fair.
如果她听说她的上司在帮助芬奇...
If her superior was helping Finch--
这些都是理论 不是证据 - 我想听听本恩斯怎么说
This is all theory, not evidence. - I'd like to hear what Burns has to say.
你想正式质问苏格兰总检察长 - 正式的话 他什么都不会说的
Formally question the lord advocate? - He won't give me anything if it's formal.
你想对他使用水刑吗 - 是的 我很乐意
You wanna waterboard him? - Yeah, I'd love to.
但这不被认可 那我就 退而求其次 打他个措手不及吧
But it's frowned upon, so I'll settle for surprising him instead.
都准备好了 - 什么
We're all set. - What for?
指认枪手
The lineup.
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
请右转
Turn to the right, please.
搞什么 他们都戴着面具 我需要看到他们的眼睛
What the fuck for? They're wearing masks. I need to see their eyes.
面向前方
Back to the front.
叫六号♥上前
Ask number six to step forward.
六号♥ 请上前
Number six, please step forward.
叫他摘下面具
Tell him to take off his mask.
请摘下面具
Please remove the mask.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这里只有你和我两个人
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表