剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
could have a truce.
休战 好啊 休战是什么样
Truce, okay. What's that look like?
你别管我的事 我也不去管你的事
You stay out of my shit, and I stay out of yours.
听起来不错 但可惜我们必须要一起生活
Sounds great, but we have to live together.
直到什么时候
Until when?
直到你年龄够大 能独自生活了
You are old enough to live on your own.
我觉得我已经够大了 -我不敢苟同
I think I'm old enough now. -I beg to differ.
你在做父亲方面真的特别糟糕
You are shit at the whole father thing.
而你做儿子做得特别优秀
And you really excel at the whole son thing.
继子
Uh, stepson.
我觉得以我的情况来说 我他妈的已经不错了
Compared to others in my situation, I'm pretty fucking good.
一个人的人生目标 应该是要把标准抬高
Well, one's goal in life should be to raise the bar.
也许我们可以不要继续尝试了
Maybe… let's stop trying.
或许我们可以假装在军队里 -在军队里
Let's pretend we're in the army. -In the army?
对 你有你的职责和任务 而我有我的职责和任务
You have your assignments, and I have mine.
你得真的完成你的任务 这才行得通
That only works if you do your assignments.
好吧 如果我真的完成 你能不能别来烦我了
Okay, if I do, then will you leave me the fuck alone?
不行 -为什么
No. -Why not?
因为我是你的指挥官 不是你的战友
Because I am your commanding officer, not your comrade.
我会整理床铺 打扫厕所
I'll make my bed, clean the toilet.
听其他音乐的时候用耳机 -好吧
Use your headphones for your other music. -Fine.
也许别再翘课了…别老翘课
Maybe not skip school. -So much.
实在是太他妈的无聊了
It is so fucking boring.
好吧 听着
Okay, look, look.
这些我都会做 好的
I do all of that, uh-huh,
而你可以试一下别他妈这么讨人厌
and you try, just try, not to be such a massive fucking arsehole.
我可以试试
I can try.
没人想要这种情况 我明白的
Nobody wanted this situation. I get it.
我们不要假装了 这不过只是暂时的安排而已
Let's not pretend it's anything more than just an arrangement for now.
行吧
Okay.
早上好
Good morning.
你什么时候开始抽烟了
Since when do you smoke?
几分钟前 -天啊
Since a few minutes ago. -Jesus.
我只是想来关心一下 那天过后 你的情况如何
I just, um……wanted to check in after the other day, see how you're doing.
我对心理健康问题并不陌生
I'm no stranger to mental health problems.
你可能还记得 几年前我自己也小崩溃过一次
You might remember I had my own wee meltdown a few years back.
小崩溃 你当时 都开始胡言乱语了 太他妈的诡异了
Wee? You were talking in tongues. It was fucking weird.
我没有 -有
I was not. -Yeah.
那只是哈迪有次开的玩笑
That was just a joke Hardy made one time.
我们都有过得不顺的时候
We all have our moments.
在我们这个可怕的世界里 谁没有过惊恐发作呢
Who hasn't had a panic attack in this horrible world we live in, huh?
萝丝 该死的
Rose, fuck sake.
别装可爱了 告诉我你到底想要什么
Stop the cute act and tell me what the fuck it is you want.
我只是… -只是什么 他妈的什么
I just… -Just fucking what?
你会考虑让我加入你的新部门吗
Would you let me join your new department?
你怎么会有这种想法
Why on God's green earth would you want that?
因为我两年没接过真正的案子了
Because I haven't been on an actual case in two years.
他们一直给我分派 没人愿意接手的文书工作
All they give me is paperwork no one else wants.
因为老实说 这总比什么都不做要好
Frankly, it's better than nothing.
你以为我在干什么 -我不知道
What is it you think I'm doing? -I have no idea.
但我知道阿克拉姆在帮你
But I know Akram's helping you.
今天早上他叫我 帮他搞一辆公用公务车
This morning he asked me to get him a pool car.
所以呢
So?
他是个平民 而你让他调查了
He's a civilian. You're letting him investigate.
他是我的助理 他在协助我调查
He's my assistant. He's assisting me in my investigation.
你觉得莫伊拉会这么看这件事吗
Is that how you think Moira would see it?
好样的 勒索我 你每次这么做都能如愿以偿
Oh, attagirl. Blackmail me. That'll get you what you want.
我最不需要的
The last thing I need
就是这里再多一个人 霸占所有的空气
is another person down here hogging all the air.
我可以调查旧线索 记录证人证词 写…
I could cover old leads. Uh, take witness statements. Write up--
这些都是我在做的
I'm doing all that.
我很擅长挖掘 -什么
I'm a good digger. -A what?
研究 挖掘线索 这是我擅长的
Research. Digging. That's what I know how to do.
哈迪知道这一点 他是唯一一个看出我能耐的人
And Hardy knew that. He was the only one who had me figured out.
他提携了我 -可真不错呢
Took me under his wing. -Ooh, did he, now?
别用那种语气 他还躺在病床上呢
Oh, don't say it like that. The man's lying in a hospital bed.
没几个人愿意提供帮助 不求回报
Not many men offer to help without strings.
总是有回报的部分
There's always a string.
卡尔 太恶心了 他… -哈迪认识你♥爸♥
Carl, that is just disgusting. He's-- -Hardy knew your old man.
对 他是他的训练官
Yeah, he was his training officer.
哈迪什么都没说 -他不会说的
Hardy never said anything. -He wouldn't.
这么说来 哈迪肯定会想要你照顾我的 对吧
So then, Hardy would definitely want you to take me on, wouldn't he?
我们就尝试一天
We will try it for one day.
谢谢你 卡尔 谢谢 我…
Thank you, Carl. Thank you. I--
闭嘴 我还没说完
Shut up. I'm not done.
可以让你尝试一天
You can have one day,
如果到这天结束时 你还没把我惹毛
and if you manage to not annoy me by the end of said day,
那也许 我可能会考虑一下
then maybe, maybe, I'll think about it.
你想要我去哪里
Where do you want me?
你暂时可以和阿克拉姆共用那张桌子
For now, you can share that desk with Akram.
你会和莫伊拉谈吗 走正式程序 -看情况吧
You'll speak to Moira? Make it official? -Let's see how it goes.
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
哪个贱♥人♥睡了我的床
What cunt's been sleeping in my bed?
哪个贱♥人♥喝了我的粥
What cunt's been eating my porridge?
在我深吸一口气 割断他的喉咙之前
And what cunt's gonna get the fuck out
哪个贱♥人♥会赶紧滚蛋
before I huff and puff and cut his fucking throat?
来吧
Go on, then.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我觉得这只狗不会说话
I don't think the dog can talk.
快走吧 该死的混♥蛋♥
Away you go, ya wee fuckin' prick!
快滚 傻♥逼♥脑瘫
Get tae fuck, ya fuckin' spastic!
你介意吗
Do you mind?
你咀嚼的声音很大
Your chewing, it's loud.
恐音症 -什么
Misophonia. -What?
我爸也有过 是指一个人对声音非常敏感
My dad had it. It's a thing where a person's very sensitive to sounds.
我只对烦人的声音敏感 比如咀嚼声
I'm only sensitive to annoying sounds, like chewing.
还有喝东西的声音 -对不起
And slurping. -Oh, sorry.
老实说 还包括你的嗓音
Or your voice, frankly.
你和你父亲很亲近吗
Were you close with your father?
你想谈我家人的事
You want to talk about my family?
我根本不在乎你的家人 我问的是你父亲 你们很亲近吗
I could give a shit about your family. Your father. Were you close?
我五岁的时候 他跟我妈离婚了 娶了个洗牙师
He divorced my mum when I was five. Married a dental hygienist.
其实是他自己的洗牙师
Actually, it was his dental hygienist.
你还跟他聊天吗 -偶尔
Do you talk to him still? -Now and then.
生日 节假日之类的 但越来越少了
Birthdays, holidays, that sort of thing. But less and less.
他现在有其他孩子了 我能想象不久后 我们就不再聊天了
He's got other kids. I can imagine us not speaking at all.
这样没关系吗
That would be okay?
也没什么好聊的 除了他和我妈妈一起生下了我这件事
It's not like there's a lot beyond that he made me with my mum.
假设他12年没跟你说过话了
Say he never spoke to you for 12 years.
发生什么事之后 你会想去见他
What would make you wanna go and see him?
如果他生病了 懂吗 他快要死了 会去和他道别
If he were sick. You know? Dying. Say goodbye.
还有别的原因吗
Any other reason?
你想知道梅里特为什么会回穆尔
You want to know why Merritt went to Mhòr.
你为什么不直说 -我想尝试了解你
Why didn't you say? -I'm trying to get to know you.
放屁吧 不 梅里特的情况完全不同
Ach, are you fuck. Nah, Merritt's a totally different thing.
怎么说
How so?
她爸爸是个酒鬼 是个人♥渣♥
Well, her dad was a drunk. A shit.
他声称他不知道她会来 这是她临时决定的
He claims he had no idea she was coming, that this was last minute.
所以 也许情况就是很简单 她收到了威胁 然后逃跑了
So maybe it is as simple as she was threatened and ran away.
那是最明显的选择 当然了 -那你的理论是什么
That's the obvious choice. -What's your theory?
你是在问我的想法
You're asking what I think?
毫无疑问 你有聪明的洞察力 来反驳我明显的想法
No doubt you have your own clever insight to counter my obvious one.
梅里特回穆尔还有另一个原因
There was another reason Merritt went back,
跟她爸爸一点关系都没有
and it had nothing to do with her dad.
我想她回去是去见另一个人的
I think she went back there to see someone else.
你已经知道这一点了
You knew that.
这就像是一个教学时刻
This was like a… teaching moment.
一个什么
A what?
你想要教我 -我不教人
You wanted to teach me. -I don't teach.
瞧瞧你 这导师当得太到位了
Look at you, being a right proper mentor and all.
我不是任何人的导师 -我很感动 卡尔 真的
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表