剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
Individuals with arachnophobia overestimate
会高估遇到蜘蛛的可能性
the likelihood of encountering spiders.
患者对蜘蛛网会产生负面反应
Sufferers have negative reactions to spiders' webs
高估蜘蛛的大小和周长
and overestimate a spider's size and girth.
这种恐惧和高估会引发身体上的症状
This fear and overestimation can cause physical symptoms,
比如头晕 恶心
such as dizziness, nausea,
出汗 颤抖 发抖
sweating, shaking, trembling,
心跳加快 尖叫和痛哭
increased heart rate, screaming, and crying.
至于何时寻求治疗
As for when to seek treatment, you might ask yourself
你可以问问自己你的恐惧 是否以下列方式影响到了你
if your phobia impacts you in the following ways.
是不是会让你难以出门
Does it make it difficult to go outside?
会影响你的工作吗 对你的社交生活有影响吗
Does it get in the way of work? Does it impact your social life?
它会阻碍你和亲人共度时光吗
Does it prevent you from spending time with your loved ones?
会不会让你夜不能寐
Does it keep you awake?
它会每天都吞噬你的思想吗
Does it consume your thoughts on a daily basis?
这些只是其中的几个问题… -对不起 我敲了门的
These are a few of the questions… -Sorry, I did knock.
你找我 长官
You wanted to see me, ma'am?
我们在利斯公园案件上依然没有进展
We're still nowhere on Leith Park.
并不是没有进展
Not nowhere.
我们认为受害者 和安德森警员之间有确凿的关联
We have a solid connection between the victim and P.C. Anderson.
有多确凿
How solid?
我们认为安德森警员可能参与其中
We believe P.C. Anderson may have been involved.
参与了他自己的死亡
Involved in his own death?
关于为何出现在现场 安德森给出的原因出现了问题
Anderson's stated reason for being on scene has become… problematic.
怎么会出现问题
Problematic how?
他对哈迪和莫克说 受害者女儿打电♥话♥ 因此他上门检查
He claimed to Hardy and Morck the victim's daughter called in a wellness check.
事实证明 这不是真的
This proved to be untrue.
她没打电♥话♥
She didn't call?
她不存在
She doesn't exist.
为什么现在才告诉我
Why am I just hearing this now?
我们也才刚刚发现 但是这开启了一个新的调查方向
We've only just discovered it. But it's opened up a new line of inquiry.
的确是
It… certainly has.
告诉我 洛根 你是怎么得到所有这些新信息的
Tell me, Logan. How did you get all of this new information?
我原来的问题依然成立 你要怎么将这个案子结案
My original question stands. How are you gonna close this one?
我们不能不结案 毕竟有三个自己人中了枪
We can't just leave it open. Not when three of our own were shot.
我没有建议我们不结案
I'm not suggesting we leave it open.
那你是要把案子交给别人了
Are you taking it away from me?
我不知道 我应该这么做吗
I don't know. Should I?
你想把它交给莫克
You want to give it to Morck?
我不知道 我应该这么做吗
I don't know. Should I?
他不能调查自己的枪击案
He can't investigate his own shooting.
你说得对 他不能 但你能吗
You're right. He can't. But can you?
我绝对可以
I absolutely can.
那就他妈的去破案 不然我就交给别人了
Then fucking do it, or I will give it to someone else.
如果你对以上 任何一项的回答是肯定的
If you answered yes to any of the above,
你就可以考虑去看心理治疗师
you may consider seeing a psychotherapist
或是读一读儿童读物《夏洛特的网》
or reading the children's book Charlotte's Web.
艾尔莎
Ailsa?
老太婆就不能清净地睡个午觉
Can an old woman no have a wee nap
不会有浑球来敲门打扰吗
without some arsehole pounding on her door?
我给你带了这个 -你现在是邮递员了 约翰
I brought you this. -You the postman now, John?
丹尼说他有一阵子没看到你了 所以…
Danny said he hadn't seen you for a while, so…
我又没错过什么
It's not like I'm missing anything.
全都是垃圾
It's all rubbish.
这估计只是个借口
This is probably just an excuse
让你跑过来 看看我是不是还活着 是吧
for you to nip over and see if I'm still breathing, eh?
你会比我们所有人都活得久的
Ach, you'll still be breathing long after the rest of us.
但你说得对 我不是来送信的
But you're right. I'm not here to drop off the mail.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是这样 本土指挥中心 收到的每一通999报♥警♥电♥话♥
You see, I… I get a record of every 999 call made
我这边都能拿到记录
from the dispatch center on the mainland.
前几天 有一通电♥话♥定位到了这里
They had one the other day and pinged it to here.
有什么问题吗
There a problem?
考虑到接通后一秒就挂断了
Well, considering that it was cut off a second after it connected,
我倒是希望你能告诉我
I was hoping that you might tell me.
我 -是从你的手♥机♥打过来的
Me? -The call came from your mobile.
我不知道怎么会这样 约翰
Well, I don't know how that could be, John,
因为我整天几乎都不做什么事
because the only thing I do pretty much all day is
就只有看《古董鉴宝》 还有切尔西的花艺节目
watch Antiques Roadshow and, uh, the Chelsea flower program.
你脸上的瘀伤是怎么来的 也是因为看花艺节目
That how you got that bruise, eh? Watching the flower show?
我都忘了这件事 我想看起来比感觉上更糟糕一些
I forgot about this. Imagine it looks worse than it feels.
是怎么回事
How'd you do it?
真的很蠢 我把垃圾拿出去 扔进垃圾桶里
It's stupid really. I was carrying the rubbish out to the bin.
我失去了平衡 就摔倒了
Lost my balance and went over.
我拿着东西的时候应该要坐轮椅的
See, I'm supposed to use the wheelchair when I'm carrying something.
但我讨厌轮椅 让我觉得自己像个残疾人
But I hate it. Makes me feel like an invalid.
你打了999 -不记得了
And you called 999? -Can't remember.
艾尔莎 -我是说 也许我打了吧
Ailsa. -I mean, uh… maybe I did.
他在吗 因为你知道 如果那个男孩在这里 你是不安全的
Is he here? You know it's not safe for you if that boy's around.
他不是男孩了
He's not a boy.
那就更说明问题了 是他干的吗
More's the point. Did he do that?
如果是他干的
If he did,
你觉得我会打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 举报我自己的儿子
do you think I'd call the polis on my own son
在你们对我另一个儿子下手之后
after what youse did to my other one?
我警告过他
I warned him.
我告诉他 如果我再在这里抓到他会发生什么
I told him exactly what would happen if I caught him round here again.
他很清楚你的警告
He's well aware of your warning.
很清楚和照我说的去做 是两码事 对吧
Yeah, well, being aware isn't the same thing as obeying, now, is it?
他不在这里
He's no here.
他在朗盖 和一个邋遢小婊♥子♥腻歪在一起
He's shacked up with some sloppy little whore over in Longay.
是吗 那你就全靠你自己了 对吧
Yeah? So you're all on your own then, eh?
我有猎枪 否则就只有我和鸟屎了
I've got my shotgun. Otherwise, it's just me and the bird shite.
尽管如此 我以后会常来的
All the same, I'll be coming round more often.
没关系 约翰
That's fine, John.
你把信带来 我去烧水泡茶 行不
You bring the mail, and I'll put the kettle on, eh?
急救服务 有什么紧急情况
Emergency. Which service?
急救服务 有什么紧急情况
Emergency. Which service?
急救服务 有什么紧急情况
Emergency. Which service?
(压力)
怎么这么热
Why is it so hot?
随着压力的增加
The hyperbaric chamber will begin to heat up
增压舱将开始加热
as pressure increases.
在五个大气压下 或50米深处
At five atmospheres, or 50 meters depth,
增压舱的内部温度将达到32摄氏度
the temperature inside the chamber will be around 32 Celsius,
即90华氏度
or 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
经验法则是深度越深 温度越高
The rule of thumb is the deeper, the hotter.
氧气会变得更稠密 呼吸会变得更困难
Oxygen will become denser, and it will become tougher to breathe.
人可能会开始出现高氧症
A person may start to experience hyperoxia, or…
救命
Help.
救命
Help, help!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me, help me!
救救我
Help me!
…和视力模糊
…and blurred vision.
我是梅里特·林加德 请帮帮我
I'm… I'm Merritt Lingard. Please help me!
小子 告诉我 我看到的一切不是真的
Boy, tell me I am not looking at what I'm looking at.
告诉我那不是他妈的梅里特·林加德
Tell me that is not Merritt fucking Lingard.
告诉我
Tell me.
喂
Oi!
你还记得我们的约定吗
You remembered our deal?
这就是把我掳走的混♥蛋♥
That's the fucker who took me!
救救我 放我出去
Help me! Get me out of here!
这么长时间以来 她一直都在这里面吗
Has she been in there this entire time?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
事情并没有完全按照…
Things didn't happen exactly as, um…
“她落水了 约翰 ”
"She fell overboard, John!"
“那是个意外 约翰”
"It was an accident, John."
“这是因果报应 约翰”
"Poetic justice, John."
四年了 什么都没发生
Four years. Nothing.
而现在 老是有本土的警♥察♥过来
And now I've had cops over from the mainland
上周就来了两次 询问她的情况
twice in the last week, asking about her.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表